Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (92206 Views)

She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage / If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? / How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by SpencerLewis(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
unmask: it is just sex, two bodies gaining pleasure by pump action.....the pleasure is similar to what you feel when as a chelsea fan your team beats a rival or when you beat your friends in a video game......it's just sex and half of the time you do it with Nigerian girls that are conservative you will have the feeling u are sleeping with a stick....so as I said it's just sex....nothing more nothing less
Is just sex abi? But do u know that that ur co-called pump action of may be 30mins can lead u to a life of misery for the remaining part of ur existence here on earth. Haven't tot why the girl eagerly agreed to sex with a total stranger? She may carrier of one of d deadly viruses transmitted via sex (HIV, Hepatitis B or C etc). Be care boy and zip up. @op I commend ur courage to resist the lure of wantonness of pleasure. I recommend u read "Unto Thee I grant The Economy of Life" on the chapter dealing with WOMAN.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
Spencer my savings nor go finish for book o..Joking#

I must say thank you very much..I'll try and purchase that book..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Oyinprince(m): 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
Elli-dude:
Spencer my savings nor go finish for book o..Joking#
I must say thank you very much..I'll try and purchase that book..
u do av to learn more, wat u learnt 4rm d seminar mite nt sustain, u nid to kip learning d word
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 6:08am On Jan 07, 2014
Oyinprince: u do av to learn more, wat u learnt 4rm d seminar mite nt sustain, u nid to kip learning d word
Yea..I do that..But not too frequently
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ninilowo(m): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
grin grin
special_zobo: You deserve to be banned for these sh!tty story u posted
Kilode? 333 likes
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ninilowo: grin grin
Kilode? 333 likes
Lol..It shows how nigerians seriously antagonise this piece
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Annekay(f): 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
as for dose pple showering insults on him,I think u all know d truth but u r jst been blind to it
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
Annekay: as for dose pple showering insults on him,I think u all know d truth but u r jst been blind to it
You just spoke my mind...Thanks for making it clearer to them.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by dastudent(m): 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
I get the unprotected sex part.I would never advice anyone to have unprotected sex with a stranger, but you, feeling emotional about it after not doing it at all and using religion as an excuse is a low for you. I understand you have your faith.Try not to force it into people's throats though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
the op get some point duh,
the op get some point duh,
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by shawtygwen(f): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
Shawtygwen needs your
help to get into the Project Fame 7 academy. She
wants you to watch and like her wildcard video.
Thanks in advance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoJBekq49fc. As for the guy who wants to have sex on d 31th night I fink u need to pray for urself cos if we're not interested or aroused by it u wudnt have made a move to meet with her
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by davidif: 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
fantastic topic.

OP, thank God for saving you from making what could have ended up being the worst mistake of your life. God is so super awesome.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by ControG(m): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
U didn't do it that night because of lack of confidence, not because of your level of spirituality... however I thank God for His saving grace over your life. you need to read d scriptures one once a day. it will help you grow in wisdom
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Jkvivi2020: 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
U liar. U want to draw peoples attention. Are u say no sex again. That your business. I play well and safe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.