Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (92172 Views)

She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage / If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? / How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by nemesiss: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2014
the op was sent here to collect souls......thank God I didn't comment on this thread
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2014
nemesiss: the op was sent here to collect souls......thank God I didn't comment on this thread
*Smiles*
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2014
mekstaniac:

Elli I tink u have an admirer. Hook up with dis 1 and don't screw it up...ok?
Lol.. Check her age..I've resented fully..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by carzola(m): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2014
If this guy no bang that chick 31st night make nairaland turn to facebook.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2014
Elli-dude:
I don't do such anymore..Besides its what i tag "IMMORAL"

ANYMORE? So u been doing it before?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2014
RedBenson:

ANYMORE? So u been doing it before?
Jez twice but a long long time ago
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by chris365(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2014
Elli-dude:
Seriously You should quit that..Its the main reason i shared this experience

so because you be okobo make every other person join you?

guy park one side abeg.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by dastudent(m): 11:15am On Jan 04, 2014
The op must be pretty young.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 04, 2014
thasouthwestson: @op I did learnt a lesson...
Which is not to judge a book by its cover..i.e not to ever open all topics with attractive headings on nl again !!!

You meant you're greatly disappointed as a result of 'misled captivating heading' abi? grin
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 04, 2014
SimonAndal:
OP I'm gay, and even I know you fuc*ked up big time. You shoulda banged the chick.

Who invited GAY into this thread? Pls stay aside from this thread or i exit thread for u. Dont wanna get my boot banged by fellow dude. grin
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by teemy(m): 11:34am On Jan 04, 2014
@Elli-dude I really appreciate your courage especially in a state of no monitoring by peering eyes and no one else knowing but yet you were able to make a stand and do the right thing. Sin is pleasurable and will certainly stare us all straight in the eyes at one point after the other but to decide to not go through is where the real strenght of a man lies.

Wishing you well - Teemy
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 11:38am On Jan 04, 2014
teemy: @Elli-dude I really appreciate your courage especially in a state of no monitoring by peering eyes and no one else knowing buy yet you were able to make a stand and do the right thing. Sin is pleasurable and will certainly stare us all straight in the eyes at one point after the other but to decide to not go through is where the real strenght of a man lies.

Wishing you well - Teemy
I think i'm in love..With what?

Oops...Not saying

Certainly not with you, YOUR WORDS!!
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 04, 2014
victor4truth: Naija guy expose his sugar mummy because they just breakup. See nudes pics of this sugar mama & read full story. If you are not 18yrs dnt visit @ http://basegurus.com/forum/showtopic.php?id=332/
AYAMA
NA new year,go bookmark am and check on the 16th
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by MRL1MPoPoTM: 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
Elli-dude:
Some decisions are made out of Ignorance.. Certainly my case was more than just ignorance peer pressure almost added to my PRESAGED MISTAKE..

I met a lady online some two weeks ago [2yrs older than me] we got along so well..Like we were dating..She's more of a Nymphomaniac..

Knowing about this, i made a sex proposal to her and she accepted..

Seeming so excited, i made plans on how it would happen for its my first time of going to such extent of FOOLISHNESS ..

Since i stay with my parents, i knew their every activity and move as well as their schedules..And the 31st night would be one busy night for them..So we agreed to meet on the 31st night..

Leaving the consequences behind and focusing on the pleasure i got over excited about this adventure..

Behold, i soon came to find myself in a seminar..LUCKILY, THE TOPIC DISCUSSED WAS BASED ON SEX AND SEX ALONE..

Having noted the consequences and why its meant for only SPOUSES, i felt remorseful about my decision..

God willing, that same day [Two days before the day we decided to meet], i read a topic which talked about the dangers of early sex..

Touched by these two TOPICS, i gave up on my proposal to have SEX..

Still curious, i shared this with my friends..Some said there was nothing wrong about it but others DISAGREED STRONGLY AND PROFUSELY..With my own perception of wrong doings, I dropped it totally..

And finally i told her i couldn't do it..She asked why and i explained..

This is a story i shared for it maybe of help to someone who's having a similar thought in mind..

I keep wondering what saved me..

Could it be my conscience or GOD or those topics?
That i don't really know.
PLS O!! STOP INSULTING ME..Here are the lessons i'm proposing for young dependent guys..
1. You loose your worth
2. Virginity and Dignity
3. Lack of concentration in your studies
4. May lead to you becoming a young Dad which probably causes hitches in your marriage tomorrow
5. Contacting STD'S
6. Loss of worth among your loved ones..

Its not for popularity!!

How this poo got to frontpage is what i cnt fathom angry

geezer i recommend you ce a spiritualist. ur stupidity is anathema.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
Elli-dude:

Oops...Not saying

14yrs ooo....op.....you don't have to expose yourself
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Munzakah(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
If u ar a virgin, it's ur heart dat failed u. u were concedering the consequences dat may arise thereafter. ur decision wasn't bad at all
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Fajzay: 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
ebamma: hey bro, i'm in need of action tonight, please give me that girl's phone number
useless boi!!! lolz
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
soe:
14yrs ooo....op.....you don't have to expose yourself
I don't understand you..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by geeworld1(m): 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
Elli-dude:
Thanks..Its Shitty i regret my decision..But you shouldn't crucify me for my mistake..Anyway i cherish your opinion.

Banned? For an experience i shared which maybe of help to someone?
For those raining insults on me, its pretty unfair..I'm not a kid anymore..You should understand me..Just because you're grown doesn't make you perfect..I prone to mistakes..

Pls quit the insults and understand why i opened this topic..Its simply to inform guys like me with similar motives to THINK TWICE..

Thanks to those who comprehend my submission.
Why are most nigerians so rude in nature?

If you know its worth nothing to you just un-follow the topic and quit insulting me..

Atleast i'm happy we've got mature minded ones..*SMILES*

You guys won't make me feel worthless not for once..THANKS

PLS JST IGNORE HIM
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by oraclefemi(m): 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
Elli-dude:
Telling young dudes like me with same motive to quit sex for now..Considering its consequences..

You know them of course..Or should i state 'em?

with or without sex if youre meant to end up useless you will . Cut that dullshit and face reality. how many seminars will you attend before you become a man..i started early and i am doing very fine in life. Sex is a thing of the mind. Dont come and give us cloudy advice just because liver fail you .
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
oraclefemi:

with or without sex if youre meant to end up useless you will . Cut that dullshit and face reality. how many seminars will you attend before you become a man..i started early and i am doing very fine in life. Sex is a thing of the mind. Dont come and give us cloudy advice just because liver fail you .
Hey!! The main of the Seminar was to draw my attention from the upcoming mistake..

Thought you would get my point..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by jacksony(m): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
U don't have point at all
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by rsknchrist(m): 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Elli-dude:
Some decisions are made out of Ignorance.. Certainly my case was more than just ignorance peer pressure almost added to my PRESAGED MISTAKE..

I met a lady online some two weeks ago [2yrs older than me] we got along so well..Like we were dating..She's more of a Nymphomaniac..

Knowing about this, i made a sex proposal to her and she accepted..

Seeming so excited, i made plans on how it would happen for its my first time of going to such extent of FOOLISHNESS ..

Since i stay with my parents, i knew their every activity and move as well as their schedules..And the 31st night would be one busy night for them..So we agreed to meet on the 31st night..

Leaving the consequences behind and focusing on the pleasure i got over excited about this adventure..

Behold, i soon came to find myself in a seminar..LUCKILY, THE TOPIC DISCUSSED WAS BASED ON SEX AND SEX ALONE..

Having noted the consequences and why its meant for only SPOUSES, i felt remorseful about my decision..

God willing, that same day [Two days before the day we decided to meet], i read a topic which talked about the dangers of early sex..

Touched by these two TOPICS, i gave up on my proposal to have SEX..

Still curious, i shared this with my friends..Some said there was nothing wrong about it but others DISAGREED STRONGLY AND PROFUSELY..With my own perception of wrong doings, I dropped it totally..

And finally i told her i couldn't do it..She asked why and i explained..

This is a story i shared for it maybe of help to someone who's having a similar thought in mind..

I keep wondering what saved me..

Could it be my conscience or GOD or those topics?
That i don't really know.
PLS O!! STOP INSULTING ME..Here are the lessons i'm proposing for young dependent guys..
1. You loose your worth
2. Virginity and Dignity
3. Lack of concentration in your studies
4. May lead to you becoming a young Dad which probably causes hitches in your marriage tomorrow
5. Contacting STD'S
6. Loss of worth among your loved ones..

Its not for popularity!!

You see from what I've read so far, I could see the biblical ratio in manifestation here. For the Bible says in Mathew.7 verse
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Now that's why you see so many ppl taking side to evil; but I ll thank God who held you back from commiting this terrible sinful and dagerous and God unsupported action. But mind you're still not free from the snare of the devil!! Not until.you've compeletely and sincerely given your life to christ.(BORN AGAIN) for Jesus said in john 3:verse 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. So its a must.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by egubere: 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
@ OP u took a wise nd best decision. Thumb up. Cheerz.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
jacksony: U don't have point at all
Ok
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
egubere: @ OP u took a wise nd best decision. Thumb up. Cheerz.
Yay!! Thanks
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by teemy(m): 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
oraclefemi:

If God wants to save a man from pending doom, there will always be enough bell ringers to say you were warned.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by teemy(m): 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2014
Elli-dude:

Oops...Not saying

Blush!

Wifey come over here o, some dude just made a pass at me on nairaland.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
teemy:

Blush!

Wifey come over here o, some dude just made a pass at me on nairaland.
Lma0..

I don't wanna get queried by her o..Pls don't call her.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by adeonikan: 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2014
[quote author=Elli-dude]Seriously You should quit that..Its the main reason i shared this experience[/quotes shut up mumu grin grin grin
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by oraclefemi(m): 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2014
Elli-dude:
Hey!! The main of the Seminar was to draw my attention from the upcoming mistake..

Thought you would get my point..

so if you had sex that night your destiny would be destroyed? Dude youre eventually going to have sex , sooner or later . Sex only plays a minute role in who youre going to become .

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.