Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (92153 Views)

She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage / If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? / How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by tpia5: 7:05am On Jan 05, 2014
hmm, well e nor concern me really.

God will protect his own from all this licentiousness and crime.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 7:18am On Jan 05, 2014
tpia@:
hmm, well e nor concern me really.

God will protect his own from all this licentiousness and crime.
Expected deep antagonism..

You're right anyway.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by NobleG1(m): 7:33am On Jan 05, 2014
Nairaland has become a "Junior Opinion" playground!
The owner of this website should create a forum section for kids.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 7:45am On Jan 05, 2014
Noble.G:
Nairaland has become a "Junior Opinion" playground!
The owner of this website should create a forum section for kids.
Kids he says?
Quite un-thoughtful of you..What makes you an adult? Its because you've attained some levels of sagacity..

Tell me, how do you use such sagacity? Isn't it meant for helping others?

Would you tell me how childish this piece looks?

I thought you would advice these so called "KIDS" against early sexual intercourse..So they won't post much about sexual topics in the ROMANCE SECTION..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Martx(m): 9:48am On Jan 05, 2014
You are trying to give an advice in a wrong forumn, 90% of guys here will never agree with, if u start reading these their post, ur reasoning wil right to wrong, u did the right thing, so jst chil, evry one has a life to live, nt moving with the crowd.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2014
Martx: You are trying to give an advice in a wrong forumn, 90% of guys here will never agree with, if u start reading these their post, ur reasoning wil right to wrong, u did the right thing, so jst chil, evry one has a life to live, nt moving with the crowd.
Thanks
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by thasouthwestson: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2014
Martx: You are trying to give an advice in a wrong forumn, 90% of guys here will never agree with, if u start reading these their post, ur reasoning wil right to wrong, u did the right thing, so jst chil, evry one has a life to live, nt moving with the crowd.
@op, Martx wan spoil ya life.....
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by GentleFrank(m): 11:52am On Jan 05, 2014
Take it easy ooo. Life is just once !!!
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by ogoigbe(m): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
special_zobo: You deserve to be banned for these sh!tty story u posted
y Did u say that
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
ogoigbe: y Did u say that
Help me ask him o..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Meekymannia: 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
It doesn't really matter if you had sex or not! They fail to understand no pain no gain,no correction without mistake.all I figured right here was just like a warning to those who has ears,guy! never Mind what pple may say even when jesus christ was saying what he had to say they're still making ridicule of him,therefore let them say.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Meekymannia: 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
I guess you actually know what this life is all about! You do something good they will still
have you criticized nor changing it for you there is nothing you could do to get them pleased,what ever you wann do just do it & you think u wann listen believe me you already astrayed.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by cho25bc(f): 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
Elli-dude:
Sure..I think that's why i felt remorse..I wasn't taught that when i was a kid..
even tho i don't knw u 4rm adams,i'm still proud of u.KEEP IT UP
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
cho25bc:
even tho i don't knw u 4rm adams,i'm still proud of u.KEEP IT UP
*BLUSHES*

THANCHU VEWI MUCH..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by cho25bc(f): 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
don't mind d critics.u did d rite thing.if we cld av more guys like u in dis life,d femalefolks wil be safer
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by cho25bc(f): 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
Elli-dude:
*BLUSHES*

THANCHU VEWI MUCH..
u ar welli welli kom,lol
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
cho25bc: don't mind d critics.u did d rite thing.if we cld av more guys like u in dis life,d femalefolks wil be safer
I think i'm feeling much better..

Thank you very much.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by cho25bc(f): 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
Elli-dude:
*BLUSHES*

THANCHU VEWI MUCH..
u ha welli welli kom,lol
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by pryzlez: 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
Aburo, how old are you?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
pryzlez: Aburo, how old are you?
Confidential.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 06, 2014
Elli-dude:
So make i no talk true again?
oh! Na truth u talk? The lier is a devil!!!
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 06, 2014
Elli-dude:
Only a fool knows a fool..
in other words, he is also a fool abi? Chei! Children of this days haff spoil finish ooooo! Tot I told u to go pack ur box and go back to skol? ASUU has called of stike. Close this thrend and go back to skol ASAP!!!
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 1:00am On Jan 06, 2014
aux409: in other words, he is also a fool abi? Chei! Children of this days haff spoil finish ooooo! Tot I told u to go pack ur box and go back to skol? ASUU has called of stike. Close this thrend and go back to skol ASAP!!!
Would you leave me alone pls??

I don't wanna argue anymore..You've made your point already.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 06, 2014
Elli-dude:
Would you leave me alone pls??

I don't wanna argue anymore..You've made your point already.
ewooh! See me see trouble ooooo! Abeg, which part of ur body I hold u wey u dey scream "leave me alone"? I hold u?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by dexterfal: 8:04am On Jan 06, 2014
THIS GUY IS A BLOO DY MO RON WHO SHUD B SHOT! NICOMPU! THE FOOLISHNESS THAT PEOPLE POST ATTIMES! WHAT A WAY TO SPOIL MY MONDAY! OBO LANGIDO!
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2014
dexterfal: THIS GUY IS A BLOO DY MO RON WHO SHUD B SHOT! NICOMPU! THE FOOLISHNESS THAT PEOPLE POST ATTIMES! WHAT A WAY TO SPOIL MY MONDAY! OBO LANGIDO!
I must confess, you need to tame your words...Quit spitting out words unnecessarily..

In what way have i been a NICOMPU as you clearly state?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by bishopken: 10:07am On Jan 06, 2014
Guy you bad oh. By the way , were wear you that night, your mate are in the church for cross over night wile you want to sex over? Baaaaaaad guy.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by bishopken: 10:13am On Jan 06, 2014
Guy you bad oh. By the way , were wear you that night, your mate are in the church for cross over night wile you want to sex over? Baaaaaaad guy.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2014
bishopken: Guy you bad oh. By the way , were wear you that night, your mate are in the church for cross over night wile you want to sex over? Baaaaaaad guy.
I went to church of course..Since i changed my mind.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by oladele17: 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
Well Done, Pastor!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.