Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex (14605 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. / Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 05, 2014
I went to church today o o. See analysis all that is sounding in my ear is"hole"
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 05, 2014
chymystique:

Tell her oo.... Wacko theRAPisT undecided ..
babe, you seem so pained, take it easy...op never encouraged dumping or promiscuity , he/she only explained why such occur...and op said the truth, its just the way nature was designed. what makes difference among men is the self control factor. If a man applies the self control he is able to stick to one otherwise every man even priests have that inbuilt instincts of been attracted to different physiques of women.

Op...you're good..that's an excellent analysis.

2 Likes

Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by HeavenllyRace: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2014
Your opinion. Lol
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by chymystique(f): 10:47am On Jan 05, 2014
centje: babe, you seem so pained, take it easy...op never encouraged dumping or promiscuity , he/she only explained why such occur...and op said the truth, its just the way nature was designed. what makes difference among men is the self control factor. If a man applies the self control he is able to stick to one otherwise every man even priests have that inbuilt instincts of been attracted to different physiques of women.

Op...you're good..that's an excellent analysis.

Pained?? smiley . For somfyn dts nt tru? That's her own analysis and opinion..idagf.. U r jst tryna find excuse to justify ur actions
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 05, 2014
A guy with a real huge dicck would never have reason to say a girl's hole is a borehole, just saying undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Drniyi4u(m): 11:14am On Jan 05, 2014
ednut1: op is right.once dated a fine gal after finally entering d hole. it was a borehole I auto lost interest. nd started tinkin of my tight exes. cudnt bring my self to tell her bout her BOREHOLE
grin grin
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Afrok(m): 11:22am On Jan 05, 2014
Abeg holes ar different, just imagine dis conversation:
A girl asked her boyfriend, honey, why is it that
when a girl had sex with numerous guys, she's a
slut and a lot of people hate her, but when a guy
does the same, he is a legend?
The guy answered, if a door is opened with more
than one key, it becomes a useless door and no one will want to keep anything important in a room with
such door, but if a key opens more than one door,
then its a MASTER KEY...

6 Likes

Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 05, 2014
chymystique:

Pained?? smiley . For somfyn dts nt tru? That's her own analysis and opinion..idagf.. U r jst tryna find excuse to justify ur actions
i doubt you read my post.
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 05, 2014
firstEVA: A guy with a real huge dicck would never have reason to say a girl's hole is a borehole, just saying undecided undecided
buh some feel tighter than others,...that's the point.
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by ogeoflyf(f): 11:44am On Jan 05, 2014
Na wa oo. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Hole everywhr lipsrsealed
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by phiszo(m): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
Excellent analysis.
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by scribble: 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
borehole, pigeon hole or whatever....any woman that thinks a man wont get tayad of bleeping her after some time is on a long thing....

men like variety...if u like give am tight beyonce today, tomorrow he go wan sample katy perry, tight or loose...

just to sample

1 Like

Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
ogeoflyf: Na wa oo. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Hole everywhr lipsrsealed
my sis i wonder o all i imagin is hole
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Dreyl(m): 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
ogeoflyf: Na wa oo. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Hole everywhr lipsrsealed
Do u have borehole.

1 Like

Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Bigsteveg(m): 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
firstEVA: A guy with a real huge dicck would never have reason to say a girl's hole is a borehole, just saying undecided undecided

Wot happens wen d girl's hole takes d real huge dick(s) everytime, mayb u dont know, its elastic and it can also wear out grin

1 Like

Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by BlackSwan: 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2014

Lol
Very true
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by mikkyphp(m): 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
@OP on point!
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by EejaNla01(m): 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
When a small D jams a Wide V Gobe cry
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by ebamma(m): 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
lie, even a huge dicck will still get lost in a big hole
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
Well i tend to concur
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by ogeoflyf(f): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
Dreyl: Do u have borehole.

Yes we have in my house. With two big Gp tanks. you one fetch water?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by MaziOmenuko: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
ednut1: op is right.once dated a fine gal after finally entering d hole. it was a borehole I auto lost interest. nd started tinkin of my tight exes. cudnt bring my self to tell her bout her borehole

Do you two know each other

Just asking.
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by MaziOmenuko: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
ebamma: lie, even a huge dicck will still get lost in a big hole

I don't think so.

A good dckk with the right length and diameter is a beast to any fvcking cvnt; no matter the size of the hole.

1 Like

Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by ednut1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko:

Do you two know each other

Just asking.
no sir
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Dreyl(m): 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
ogeoflyf:

Yes we have in my house. With two big Gp tanks. you one fetch water?? undecided
nope you got it wrong i'm definately talking about the one you have that thing you know *winks*
is your own wide and deep i will like to know...
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by frankyychiji(f): 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
D OP may be b right. In d same vein, iron is not iron. When a well studded guy takes me in with high hopes of a jolly ride only for me to discover that he's got a needle for a rod, u can only imagine my disappointment!!!! More painful is a guy wt a sizeable but LIMP iron, it feels me wt pity for d guy cos I know there won't b a next time. Some dudes are also "noodles" and wd b done before its even started!! I hv had my fair share of good "iron" anyway but there seems to b shortage of good "iron" in town. I knew a dude wt a good iron buh we parted ways after a brief relationship. I neva stopped thinking abt his "iron" and wot it does to me. I made plans to find my way back into his bed after almost 2yrs of parting ways only to discover that d "iron" had lost its vigour!!! Wen I confronted him wt how "weak" he had bcome, he said it was due to stress!! I never saw him again. If I find a good "iron" in a well behaved guy, I dnt need to jump from "iron to iron". I guess dts where we are diff from men.
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by ogeoflyf(f): 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
Dreyl: nope you got it wrong i'm definately talking about the one you have that thing you know *winks*
is your own wide and deep i will like to know...

Ehn now that's what I said na. Yes we have. But if you are talkin of my own personal borehole no I dnt have, I never build my own house. But hopefully I will someday. and it will b deep and wide. and if you still Arnd by then I will contact you so you will come and fetch water with your family. grin

Tenk smiley

1 Like

Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Dreyl(m): 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
ogeoflyf:

Ehn now that's what I said na. Yes we have. But if you are talkin of my own personal borehole no I dnt have, I never build my own house. But hopefully I will someday. and it will b deep and wide. and if you still Arnd by then I will contact you so you will come and fetch water with your family. grin

Tenk smiley
*check profile pic* chaii with that nyansh wey you carry for back like bakassi ok you know what na me go come fetch am personally and i hope say my bucket no go sink for inside because i no go tolerate am o you go pay for am i hope say you understand my flows...grin
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by BlueScholar(m): 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
Afro-k:
Abeg holes ar different, just imagine dis conversation:
A girl asked her boyfriend, honey, why is it that
when a girl had sex with numerous guys, she's a
slut and a lot of people hate her, but when a guy
does the same, he is a legend?
The guy answered, if a door is opened with more
than one key, it becomes a useless door and no one will want to keep anything important in a room with
such door, but if a key opens more than one door,
then its a MASTER KEY...
grin
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by kkkossy(m): 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
Nawaooo! all In the name of hole. Smh
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by greedie1(f): 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
kesta, so u ve bin on nl since june sef wo!!!
u don reach dis side grin
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by ogeoflyf(f): 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
Dreyl: *check profile pic* chaii with that nyansh wey you carry for back like bakassi ok you know what na me go come fetch am personally and i hope say my bucket no go sink for inside because i no go tolerate am o you go pay for am i hope say you understand my flows...grin

Talk to the hand. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head / What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? / "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.