Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex (14603 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. / Why Do Men Move On Faster Than Women After Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Dreyl(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
ogeoflyf:

Talk to the hand. angry
undecidedundecided
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by ogeoflyf(f): 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
Dreyl: undecidedundecided

undecided
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by scribble: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
some men dump women after sex cos all they wanted was sex and were not interested in compatibility etc...

1 Like

Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Dreyl(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
ogeoflyf:

undecided
oge baby which day should i come, i need to fetch that water i'm hórnythirsty i'm very serious.. tongue
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by 4direct: 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
@OP u just unlock a secret
U are on point

1 Like

Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Tyche(m): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
A guy with a good instrument, who understands the art of 5ex will always enyoy it no matter the type of hole he encounters. sadly, they are in the minority.

Aside that, hole no be hole
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by DonaldGenes(m): 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
A.jeez:
I concur. That's why we've gotta kip threadimg from one hole to another untill we find the one that perfectly fits in with our joysticks

Untiring Ashaowo
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Kenistry(m): 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
frankyychiji: D OP may be b right. In d same vein, iron is not iron. When a well studded guy takes me in with high hopes of a jolly ride only for me to discover that he's got a needle for a rod, u can only imagine my disappointment!!!! More painful is a guy wt a sizeable but LIMP iron, it feels me wt pity for d guy cos I know there won't b a next time. Some dudes are also "noodles" and wd b done before its even started!! I hv had my fair share of good "iron" anyway but there seems to b shortage of good "iron" in town. I knew a dude wt a good iron buh we parted ways after a brief relationship. I neva stopped thinking abt his "iron" and wot it does to me. I made plans to find my way back into his bed after almost 2yrs of parting ways only to discover that d "iron" had lost its vigour!!! Wen I confronted him wt how "weak" he had bcome, he said it was due to stress!! I never saw him again. If I find a good "iron" in a well behaved guy, I dnt need to jump from "iron to iron". I guess dts where we are diff from men.
simple truth frm a gud hole distributor. Can we get a better teacher dan experience?

1 Like

Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by frankyychiji(f): 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
Kenistry:
simple truth frm a gud hole distributor. Can we get a better teacher dan experience?
How do u mean "better teacher dan experience"? Howeva, I am not a gud hole distributor. Am just a gal that needs regular supply of good "iron" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
frankyychiji: How do u mean "better teacher dan experience"? Howeva, I am not a gud hole distributor. Am just a gal that needs regular supply of good "iron" grin grin
lol, this is just a guy having good time grin
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by scribble: 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
i fell into a borehole once...
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
scribble: i fell into a borehole once...
how did you manage to come out alive grin
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by ogeoflyf(f): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
Dreyl: oge baby which day should i come, i need to fetch that water i'm hórnythirsty i'm very serious.. tongue

Ok. Come to maiduguri. When you get thr call me. M there waiting. wink
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by scribble: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
centje: how did you manage to come out alive grin

by the special grace of God. i watch my step now.
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by frankyychiji(f): 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
centje: lol, this is just a guy having good time grin
Am not a guy pls.
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by cheezypeachy(f): 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
this write-up is very true!

1 Like

Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Waspy(m): 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
A lot of folks miss/mix a lot of things. Op, have you heard of Testosterone, Estrogen and Oxytocin before? Do you knw anything abt Sex Orientations/Attractions, Sex Physiology(Neural and Hormonal interplay), Libido or Sex Drives/ Sex Urges and Sex Gratification?? If sex was all about holes, men would keep digging different holes and no man would be wanking nor fagging nor rapiiing
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by kestatipsy: 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
Waspy: A lot of folks miss/mix a lot of things. Op, have you heard of Testosterone, Estrogen and Oxytocin before? Do you knw anything abt Sex Orientations/Attractions, Sex Physiology(Neural and Hormonal interplay), Libido or Sex Drives/ Sex Urges and Sex Gratification?? If sex was all about holes, men would keep digging different holes and no man would be wanking nor fagging nor rapiiing

Tell me the hormone that directs a man's thought towards sex when he sees a pretty woman, only then will I understand that you really know what you are talking about when it comes to hormone
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by thymedcurry(f): 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
frankyychiji: How do u mean "better teacher dan experience"? Howeva, I am not a gud hole distributor. Am just a gal that needs regular supply of good "iron" grin grin

Yes Mama...PREACH!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
Waspy: A lot of folks miss/mix a lot of things. Op, have you heard of Testosterone, Estrogen and Oxytocin before? Do you knw anything abt Sex Orientations/Attractions, Sex Physiology(Neural and Hormonal interplay), Libido or Sex Drives/ Sex Urges and Sex Gratification?? If sex was all about holes, men would keep digging different holes and no man would be wanking nor fagging nor rapiiing
you're mixing up things man...and you think gays wont jump from one to another
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by olisa143(m): 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
Just. Passing by. Sha saw how people gather For dis thread... Dis op sha lipsrsealed
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by evalina: 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
Circle-Of-Wilis:
ladies will be like ****s no be ****s, i expect anoda thread regarding ****s
gbam! I was about to ask. What should a girl do with her imaginatn when after all the 'prelude', he's pushing the whole of his 3 inches n your just not getting it? Or worse still he's 'armed' with a 6 inch straw.
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by DukeNija(m): 11:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
Isaiah90: damn! this op is soo spot on. I don't know if you're a guy or a girl but you're good at what you do trust me you are good.

Your comment is an embarrassment to your username! Smh undecided
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by frankyychiji(f): 12:08am On Jan 06, 2014
Duke_Nija:

Man wots ur problem? This thread is not for underaged kids
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by shizzle11(m): 1:30am On Jan 06, 2014
kesta tipsy: every article you see from kesta tipsy is written by me, for your info am a sex and relationship therapist... Am new here doesn't mean I didn't write this and moreover I've seen most of my articles here, copied from my wall on Facebook and posted here.. I have written over 1000 articles bothering on sex and relationship issues, articles bloggers beg to publish, now I choose to publish here myself so that nobody steals my writeup and publish here again!
I agree absolutely with you.
If you have any article/write up, pls publish or post it yourself first cos there are a lot of people here who copy and paste from blogs and other internet media without acknowledging the original authorship. Talk about intellectual theft

1 Like

Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Dietrich92(m): 3:01am On Jan 06, 2014
Modern sexuality is confusing because so many views are pressured into it. It is told it is bad and good at once.

Traditionally men are warriors, always on the move, taking challenges for one victory is not enough.
And sometimes, this can be included in our sexual appetite.
Since we men in earlier times were always on the move, having one wife/sexual partner sometimes wasn't always a option.
Even recreation can become procreation, since in ancient times we didn't have condoms we sowed our wild oats to all the beauties we sought especially if we died; that way we can keep our spirit alive in the next generation.

And in modern times, many younger women like men who have more of that warrior instinct in them than males who are solitary and settled.
Even though a solitary man may have more to offer such as being a great friend, financial, e.t.c. most younger women can't resist their instinct
to being with someone who has alot more spirit [highly sexual energy, a true sense of happiness/confidence/being,a sense of wisdom in their travels and accomplishments e.t.c.], which intrigues many females.
Although I say a true king is a solitary warrior for he knows that not every women is worthy to be his queen. grin
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by kestatipsy: 6:08am On Jan 06, 2014
shizzle11:
I agree absolutely with you.
If you have any article/write up, pls publish or post it yourself first cos there are a lot of people here who copy and paste from blogs and other internet media without acknowledging the original authorship. Talk about intellectual theft
That is why am here to do just that, no more stealing of my works I will publish them here first so that those who steal them can run out of business, its so painful when you see someone lay claim to your work especially someone who just copied them.
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by shizzle11(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2014
kesta tipsy:
That is why am here to do just that, no more stealing of my works I will publish them here first so that those who steal them can run out of business, its so painful when you see someone lay claim to your work especially someone who just copied them.
True!
Now you can put them in check. kudos

1 Like

Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Isaiah90(m): 9:48am On Jan 06, 2014
frankyychiji: Man wots ur problem? This thread is not for underaged kids
follow me ask am watin be him problem o
Re: Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex by Isaiah90(m): 9:57am On Jan 06, 2014
Duke_Nija:

look mister, mind your f**king business or do i look like the Isaiah in the bible, we bear the same name doesn't mean we are the same. if na by names na him be say everybody way in name be JONATHAN go behave like PRESIDENT. use your head

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? / How Can I Make My Bf Give Me Head / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.