Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (64748 Views)

Pleas Help! My Manhood Is Putting Me Into Trouble / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by goddyjay(m): 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
goddyjay:

you know what to do already, run for your life and don't even go and stay over again.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by adellam16(f): 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
POPE II: keep collecting money and gifts from him, so you want to chop and go ?

I don't have any.

Choi Nigerian women, I knew money was involved you alone know what you did to make him give you huge sums of money.
nigerian woman abi. Ur mom nd sisters and girlfriend included abi?
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Khalifa04: 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
Didirin omo, u come their aouse nd u won scatter their marrage with ur prostitution
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by sassyangel1(f): 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
xtervaganza: grin grin grin grin grin wicked human being.......lol make I hide my previous prick from u o

Bring am....barbecue suya dey hungry me sef... E go sweet after I don grill,roast and fry am... wink
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
Khalifa04: Didirin omo, u come their aouse nd u won scatter their marrage with ur prostitution
tnk ur stars u re nt close 2 me, I would have give u one dirty slap. Nonsense, Do u tink everyone is a prostitute like ur sister?
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by sassyangel1(f): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
Khalifa04: Didirin omo, u come their aouse nd u won scatter their marrage with ur prostitution
Wetin dindinrin 4 d mata, abi u no knw hw some werey in men clothing r? so,u wana tell me she shouldn't visit her sister again??!! Der r some men u don't need 2 visit b4 dey show u dt dey r products of satan's sperm....
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by llade(m): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
Honestly as a married man I do not encourage a sister living with her sister's family. As adults d temptation is difficult to bear except for a man with a strong heart.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
sassy angel: Move around wth a sharp knife n whenever he makes silly advances,cut off dt his thing that cannot b controlled. The bible says cut off anytin dt will make u SIN grin
. LMAO
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by sassyangel1(f): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
llade: Honestly as a married man I do not encourage a sister living with her sister's family. As adults d temptation is difficult to bear except for a man with a strong heart.

Abegiii 4get dt matter! So,if u were to b a lady and ur biological sister is heavy, u won't assist?!haba mana....A dog is a dog whether loosed or chained,whether hollywood or nollywood,dey r still called dogssss...
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Mazdell: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
Just tell him you have HIV and his thing will shrink. Try it and give us gist later
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by IYANGBALI: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
The thing no get metre,chop and clean mouth
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by InvertedHammer: 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
/

Easy solution.

Pack your things...show your sister the text messages and tell her that that's the reason you are leaving.

You will be doing your sister more favour than harm by letting her know.

Let them "iron" it out.

And leave for good.

Oh I forgot, people are asking you to sweep it under the rug to avoid rocking the marriage.

Sweeping things under the carpet has not got Nigeria anywhere. Neither will it get your sister anywhere in this issue

\

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Damstarr(f): 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
Osama10: If you are really serious leave that house on Wednesday and return when she is coming back.
no no no no no no nooooooooo!!! i think she should leave dat house on wednesday nd should never step her two legs into dat house again.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Emodeee: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
@op...r u sure dis story is real?....cos it's d same being dramatized in our nollywood movies ....
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Amhappy(f): 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
Oh what is she doing in her married sister's? Ans Her sister invited her,she needed her help. A lot of people in nairaland behave as if they are from the moon. @ OP Tell your sister that you are leaving with her on wednesday and keep your words. Don't tell her why you left yet till when situation calms down. Don't go back there except for few hours visit.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by uchemummy(f): 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
You are the one that gave this man a chance to the extent of sending u a msg knowing fully well that the msg can nail him. I guess he has bin giving u signs and u have not seriously warn him thats y he is still pushing harder to get u and if u continue with this hand bet me that man will sleep with cos u are not serious. And mind u if u do that u are bringing a cause upon u n God will neva forgive u. U beta tell ur sister and live the hse for good
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Eyop: 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
I just shake my head over your question addressed to Nairalanders. So are you telling us that you do not know the right thing to do without asking Nairalanders? Your sister's husband is asking you out which 99.9% of the people here including my humble self knows that it's wrong so what were you expecting as an advice? It means you are also nursing the same feeling as your sister's husband and all you want from Nairalanders is for some people to give you the support to sleep with him. Anyway do what you feel like after all it doesn't concern me,nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by brightisodje(m): 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ummm abeg Bleep am mabi ur wairst na dead n ur sister own na agbani Bleep am oooo he wants more ;DUmmm abeg Bleep am mabi ur wairst na dead n ur sister own na agbani Bleep am oooo he wants more
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by DonaldGenes(m): 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
simply_me: Do the needful. Fu ck him.
Who be this sagged b o o pz?
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by DonaldGenes(m): 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
simply_me: Do the needful. Fu ck him.
Who be this sagged b o o pz?
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Finestlex(m): 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: seriously he likes dashing me money o but I won't collect anything 4rm him again. tnx 4 ur advice
... permanently leave that house..don't tell your sister to avoid problems. If you're still there then it's obvious you really wanna get a bite of him... the Choice is yours anyways
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by DonaldGenes(m): 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
oluswaggz: Hmmmm, I guess u cosd it urself, this is what happened?

Couldn't agree less

Op should tell us what cloth did she wear that day He touch his Asssss if not, Pictures or It didn't happen
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by ufuosman(m): 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
What type of dressing are u putting on wen d man is around? Cos if u are putting on mary amaka, d man we see u as mugu. Anyway don't stay wit dem, nd always visit dem wen ur sister is around.

Dat tin no sabi person o, e no get sense on till e enta d hole o
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by mrrock: 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
@OP
Let me know answer to this question.
1. Do you feel like having sex with him?
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Joel3(m): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
Billyonaire: Play him the supersonic game.

Firstly, move to temporal place of residence during your sister`s absence and request for N250,000 as pre-condition for the show, tell him him you wanna use the money to register for a professional course. He will argue about it, so you tell him, if he is not giving you, then u need to get it from someone else. Do not take less.

Once he pays, the 250k, call him within 2hrs of receiving the 250k alert and inform him you just confirmed the funds and called the professional body and they said they need extra 100k, and you need it badly. The stage is set for him to become emotional, do not bulge, demand for it vehemently and call him every 3 hrs to remind him that you need the fucking money. Infact, inform your sister that you need 100k if she can have her husband give you the 100k, at that point the man will be so confused if he is being played by your sister.

If he gives more money, then use it to rent an apartment.
the billionaire has spoken,the id just remind me of the war i had with this guy from religion section.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by adusco(m): 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
Tell your sis dis night dt you are leaving 2mao,if she queries you then show her d txt.,
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by 12month: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
well dis is where the story fits ...d man knows you are in dire need of money thats why u came to help your pregnant sister with her biz.

keep helping your sister; warn the man that you will expose him if he tries such acts or even attempts ...

God help us
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by DonaldGenes(m): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
RedBenson:

This ur 'engrish' can cause revolution in naija if everyone shld speak like this. No insults!
I saw that too.I was just speechless...
Such gbagaun fit cause accident on the road
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Theblessed(f): 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
[size=16pt]Are you mad??

If you don't want to rock the boat for this i d i o t of an inlaw, just leave and go home now, to your parents without any explanation to your sister or anyone except your parents - that will nail him. I d i o t!!

For he won't have any excuse to come up with the reason why you had to leave so abruptly because, it explains itself and with the added evidence in your mobile phone (his text messages), he won't have legs to stand in both your own family and his own family.

Just go home before your sister leaves for her journey. But if you want to tempt the devil - wait till your sister set off for her journey, you will discover the mess you are waiting for - in the whole family.

satan is a liar!

[/size]
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Chizua(m): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
Leave the house for good.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by InvertedHammer: 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
Billyonaire: Play him the supersonic game.

Firstly, move to temporal place of residence during your sister`s absence and request for N250,000 as pre-condition for the show, tell him him you wanna use the money to register for a professional course. He will argue about it, so you tell him, if he is not giving you, then u need to get it from someone else. Do not take less.

Once he pays, the 250k, call him within 2hrs of receiving the 250k alert and inform him you just confirmed the funds and called the professional body and they said they need extra 100k, and you need it badly. The stage is set for him to become emotional, do not bulge, demand for it vehemently and call him every 3 hrs to remind him that you need the fucking money. Infact, inform your sister that you need 100k if she can have her husband give you the 100k, at that point the man will be so confused if he is being played by your sister.

If he gives more money, then use it to rent an apartment.

[size=14pt]And while you do all that extortion, keep this in mind[/size]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-vP5RMJYA3_c/UsmA-Gs-mVI/AAAAAAACYKg/XB5dIK5jDf4/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by DonaldGenes(m): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
shizzle11: Tell your sister asap.

To start with, i hope you don't dress provocatively like a dangling n.ipple or exposed waste line. if I may ask, is the man accountable to you in any way(s)? eg is he paying your tuition fees? I.e if you're a student, is he a kind of pillar of support to your family? etc

I am not trying g to justify his irresponsible misdemeanor in any way, just that I'm trying to find out what gives him the confidence to want to lay you, even when he can look outside if he chooses to philander. Cos I know some men out there who will want to take advantage of relations simply cos they are largely responsible for their well being and so will want to exploit them sexually.

Either way, bring your sister into the picture now.

All this high wired Grammar just to advise her?
Like i said ealier, This year 2014,i refused to use big grammar.lolzzz He-He!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.