Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (64746 Views)

Pleas Help! My Manhood Is Putting Me Into Trouble / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by katsim(m): 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
Please leave the house put you self in your sisters shoes if you do it your sister will hate you and it is sin before God please fear God ok what will you again nothing he will never marry you there are may men out there let him be that man is evil stay away from him and God will bless you
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by nexta007(m): 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
my dear, i wud advice u to fear God and also beware of d devil's antics. if u so much as fear hurting ur sister's marriage,pls leave the house. prevention is always beta Dan cure! b wise. its wisdom to also tel ur sister but dat is if u hv her confidence
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by amnestylaw1(m): 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
If no be say your own dey for your body o, just leave dat place kia maza before the goaty report you to your sister as the one trying to rape him... Na my own ten kobo be dat.

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by POPEII: 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: ur sis is the Ashawo
keep collecting money and gifts from him, so you want to chop and go ?

I don't have any.

Choi Nigerian women, I knew money was involved you alone know what you did to make him give you huge sums of money.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by farellstone: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
simply_me: Do the needful. Fu ck him.
senseless she-goat

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by xavier047: 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: plz sir is there anything bad about me visiting my own sis? Since we were on strike then and my sis ask me 2 come and help her out with her bizness since she's heavy so she will give me money 4 my project, what's bad abt dat? Why accusing me of dressing indecently nd other tinz?
You should be expecting this since you decided to bring your story to NL, when you obviously know the answer. Some persons might be sympathetic, while some can be brutal in response to your story. Not expecting both sides of response/feedbacks shows your immaturity.
This gives you an insight on how to better package your future stories next time

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Reference(m): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
Osama10: If you are really serious leave that house on Wednesday and return when she is coming back.

She can do better by leaving the house for good. What is she doing living in her 'married' sister's house. There is a reason why the bible asks those in marraige to 'depart'. That girl will ruin that marraige.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by silibaba: 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
MISS OPTIMIST: I dnt take such @all.
If i were in your shoes, i would take these steps,
1. Pack my things in preparation to leave on Wednesday if possible, if nt, do all i can to avoid him completely in dis few days, like prepare his food before he returns, always lock my door, wear protective clothes like jean trousers n long top, etc.
2. I'll try as much as record any illicit discussion wth him to add to d evidence.
3. After gathering enough evidence, I'll either tell my sister showing her d evidences, if she'll understand, or call a close relative n inform him or her in the presence of my sister's husband.
4. I'll leave the house for good.

Don't even consider giving in to his quest, it'll do you only harm and no good. Stay bold and defensive.

what are u recording angryFISH BRAIN
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: Ever since I step my foot in my sis house, the husband have been disturbing my life, first he sent me message and I taught it was a joke just last night he purposely touch my breast when I was in the kitchen cooking and I became so angry that I refuse 2 eat and my sis ask me why I'm that angry, I couldn't utter a word because he was staring at me.

He sent me another text this afternoon telling me that my sis is travelling on wednesday this week 2 come back on sunday and that he will have me all 2 himself, can u imagine? should I tell me sis and how will she feel? Because I don't want to create problem btw them. Advice please

If I may ask, how do u dress whenever he's @ home..?
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
POPE II: keep collecting money and gifts from him, so you want to chop and go ?

I don't have any.

Choi Nigerian women, I knew money was involved you alone know what you did to make him give you huge sums of money.
4 ur information I never ask him 4 money , he gives me money 2 load my fone even in hs wife present so why on earth was I suppose 2 know dat he has something in mind
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
tony9k: Your brother in law is not 'asking you out' but he is sexually harassing you. You need to properly define his action so that you would know the appropriate reaction. You should warm him to desist and if he does not you should report him to your sister. You should also avoid being alone with him so that he des not rape you. The idea of not wanting to disturb his marital relationship does not come in as he has already started the process by harassing you.

To the guys who may say that the lady should not wear sexy dresses etc that is immaterial as the brother in law should be abe to control himself. If he is in an office where ladies dress immodestly would he harass them.

The post also highlights the precarious situation that our society places female the child in. Ordinarily the op shoud not think twice before reporting such a case of sexual harassment. We seem to have a long way to go.
Spot-on. He is clearly harassing her and even dared her to tell her sister! This is really precarious. If she leaves the house like most suggests, won't she come visiting when the sister put to bed? And if she desists from visiting or leaves hurriedly, won't the sister inquire why? Some men!!! Don't be surprised, he turns the table against the Op to make it seem like she made attempts at seducing him. sad sad sad. Do not give in to this man who can't cringe at the thought of sleeping with someone who he should see as his blood-sister!

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by xtervaganza(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: seriously he likes dashing me money o but I won't collect anything 4rm him again. tnx 4 ur advice
how old are you? You mean he gives you money and u receive it? What bollocks!

And why can't you leave their home? Must you stay with your sister? Shey ur own house no sweet ni? People like you break happy families

My advice is for u to return to your parents house, leave your sister with her hubby. Some family sef
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by katsim(m): 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
Or use your phone to record what he is telling you and tell your sister please don`t do it for God`s sake my dear I beg you in the name of our Lord Jesus christ don` t do it as you don`t may God bless you with a man better then him I'm hundred times my love please I am a married woman please
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by rhames(m): 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
RUN!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by xtervaganza(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
Reference:

She can do better by leaving the house for good. What is she doing living in her 'married' sister's house. There is a reason why the bible asks those in marraige to 'depart'. That girl will ruin that marraige.
man, I feel like hugging u.

The girl should leave the house as she does not belong there. I don't understand some family when someone gets married there they put all their burden on their son in law which is stupid. Return to your fathers house abi na by force?

If you ruin your sister's marriage I'll personally curse you!

Your brother in law is a Arrow though
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by mikelblinks(m): 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
Let us knw if the he-goat succeed kpanshing yu
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
xtervaganza: how old are you? You mean he gives you money and u receive it? What bollocks!

And why can't you leave their home? Must you stay with your sister? Shey ur own house no sweet ni? People like you break happy families

My advice is for u to return to your parents house, leave your sister with her hubby. Some family sef
oga biko take it easy, my sis ask me 2 come nd help her since she's heavy nd plz I'm nt staying dere permanently only went 4 a visit so will be going back 2 school soon so plz mind ur mouth
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
xtervaganza: man, I feel like hugging u.

The girl should leave the house as she does not belong there. I don't understand some family when someone gets married there they put all their burden on their son in law which is stupid. Return to your fathers house abi na by force?

Quite good if she were there uninvited........her sister asked her to come around for a reason. Going by her subsequent posts, the in-law is not responsible for her in anyway but does so without persuasion.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by xfay(m): 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
one word!!!! RUN!!!!!!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
there are two easy solutions to these:its either you leave the house(out of sight,out of mind)where were you staying before your sister's?
OR
You do the THING!SE FINI
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by nkkystel(f): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
If you refuse to do the needful by not reporting him to your sister and family and sorry you might end up being blamed. Also, what are you still doing in that house, leave there. Body no be wood, leave there so you do not fall for the devil, destroying your sister's home.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
xtervaganza: man, I feel like hugging u.

you this boy I think there's something wrong with you. Did I tell you that my family put burden on his head? Plz respect urself
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by xtervaganza(m): 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
titomontana: My dear next time someone inappropriate touches u in wrong places use the nearest weapon on him, e.g serving spoon from hot soup, turning stick etc... When u give him an obvious mark and people start asking him what happened to u, shame won't allow him say the truth and he will thread with caution.

As per telling ur sis, she might not believe u even with sms evidence so pray and ask God for direction meanwhile just tell ur sis u want to go and if she ask why just tell her u want to have some me time till u have sorted it out with God.

Cheers
thank u Jare

Something in my mind tells me she's give him d green light. No man will touch ur chest without some encouraging signal from you(believe me, I'm a man).

But your bro in law na craze angry I mean how he would have an erectio looking at u? Disgusting
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by xtervaganza(m): 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
chimkaire: Quite good if she were there uninvited........her sister asked her to come around for a reason. Going by her subsequent posts, the in-law is not responsible for her in anyway but does so without persuasion.
Iuunderstand , I'm just unhappy at the prospect of her sisters marriage crashing ni.

I think she should leave and only visit once n a while
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by xtervaganza(m): 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: oga biko take it easy, my sis ask me 2 come nd help her since she's heavy nd plz I'm nt staying dere permanently only went 4 a visit so will be going back 2 school soon so plz mind ur mouth
sorry Jare.

U don't know how upset I am with you and your brother in law. I think you're toying with fire, I pray u don't burn

Why on earth would ur bro in law get d spine to touch your teddies? And what kind of animal is d man? Oga gan Oo

Anyways leave d house and don't break any stupid news to your sister( u said she's heavily pregnant) no cos wahaala o
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by sassyangel1(f): 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
Move around wth a sharp knife n whenever he makes silly advances,cut off dt his thing that cannot b controlled. The bible says cut off anytin dt will make u SIN ;DMove around wth a sharp knife n whenever he makes silly advances,cut off dt his thing that cannot b controlled. The bible says cut off anytin dt will make u SIN

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by sassyangel1(f): 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
Move around wth a sharp knife n whenever he makes silly advances,cut off dt his thing that cannot b controlled. The bible says cut off anytin dt will make u SIN grin
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by xtervaganza(m): 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: you this boy I think there's something wrong with you. Did I tell you that my family put burden on his head? Plz respect urself
sorry Jare. Pardon my ignorance. Just leave you have tolerated so much bullcrap already.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by xtervaganza(m): 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
sassy angel: Move around wth a sharp knife n whenever he makes silly advances,cut off dt his thing that cannot b controlled. The bible says cut off anytin dt will make u SIN grin
grin grin grin grin grin wicked human being.......lol make I hide my previous prick from u o
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by adellam16(f): 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: Ever since I step my foot in my sis house, the husband have been disturbing my life, first he sent me message and I taught it was a joke just last night he purposely touch my breast when I was in the kitchen cooking and I became so angry that I refuse 2 eat and my sis ask me why I'm that angry, I couldn't utter a word because he was staring at me.

He sent me another text this afternoon telling me that my sis is travelling on wednesday this week 2 come back on sunday and that he will have me all 2 himself, can u imagine? should I tell me sis and how will she feel? Because I don't want to create problem btw them. Advice please
can u hear urself? Ever since you step foot in d house ur sis hubby wants to sleep with u. Don't u have common sense? Mature women will leave d house nd avoid d hubby for peace to reign, yet u ave d time to still stay in d house, nd even carry fone and type story nd post, u even ave d time to reply insults? R u for real? Either u want to b molested, or u don't ave sense. Dis kind of situation don't need public opinion, leave d house or report to elders. Wat dazzles me is ur reply to all d posts, and I'm sure u r still in d house waiting for d day it will happen. Smh. Infact do u need a slowpoke to tell u wat u should do? U get chance o.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by goshen26: 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
No weapon fashion against you shall prosper! Stay pls, don't leave the house. You can also call 911 if he over powers you
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by goddyjay(m): 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: did I just hear u well, I should Bleep him? God 4bide

you know what to do already, run for your life and don't even go and stay over again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.