Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu - Properties (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu (163335 Views)

How We Built "The Coffee Shop" / The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) / Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
More. ...

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
Some more bedrooms. .....

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
More toilets,

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
From some master bedrooms. .....

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
Massive rooms. .......

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
Master bedroom upstairs, master bedroom downstairs. .......

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
Some workers are already sleeping here.........

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
They are still cutting up boards. .......

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
And they are already fitting the wardrobes. ........

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
We started with the smaller bedrooms. ........ we are going to hang the doors of the wardrobes tomorrow. ....

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by PeoplesArmy: 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
spyder880:
Closer on the colours. .....

Nice colors! Which is going on which wall? Do you plan to use all in this building or you are still selecting?
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by PeoplesArmy: 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
Okay. I think my questions are answered.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mossycreek: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Oga spider, I am really interested in knowing the final cost of wardrobe and kitchen cabinet. I am starting this by January
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by snowdrops(m): 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
mossycreek:
Oga spider, I am really interested in knowing the final cost of wardrobe and kitchen cabinet. I am starting this by January

My exact question. Also what type of wood did you use?

God bless and compliment of the season
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:38am On Dec 12, 2014
We are going to be using a combination of MDF boards with thick plywood. We should wait for the work to progress a bit before talking prices to avoid people blowing things out of proportion. Price issues sometimes brings too much arguments.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
This is a work in progress, but just updates.........

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
We combined two colours for the doors, just to make it stylish. .....

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
The insides. ...... there is still no handles etc, work still ongoing now.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
My electricians have started work here, fixing kitchen cooker units, electrical gear switches and distribution boards for each flat. ..........

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by bebe2(f): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
This is my house, it was plastered about 3wks ago.

I just saw the video and am worried the foundation has problems.

The wall is wet at the bottom , i fear dis might be damp and it cud cause problems later.

See pic below

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
bebe2:
This is my house, it was plastered about 3wks ago.

I just saw the video and am worried the foundation has problems.

The wall is wet at the bottom , few dis might be damp and it cud cause problems later.

See pic below

Where is this house, How was the land on which it was built?
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by bebe2(f): 1:19am On Dec 13, 2014
spyder880:

Where is this house, How was the land on which it was built?

its in opic estate agbara,

the land seem very dry.

i was there wen they dug the pillar for the fencing

it was red dried sand
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:26am On Dec 13, 2014
For the master bedrooms we are fitting today. .........

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by PeoplesArmy: 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
spyder880:
For the master bedrooms we are fitting today. .........

Nice wardrobes. I like that shade of green. What is it called?
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
PeoplesArmy:

Nice wardrobes. I like that shade of green. What is it called?

"Putting Green" Dulux paints name for it.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by melakes(m): 10:42am On Dec 15, 2014
Improve on your skills.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by PRODUTIM1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
Weldone oga spyder, i needed a little advice. i just did a german floor on my site.Did i stil need to put another layer on the floor before tiles? When the bricklayers erected my exterior iron doors, there are this iron that the welder used to bridge the frames down that are still showing after the german floor.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
PRODUTIM1:
Weldone oga spyder, i needed a little advice. i just did a german floor on my site. Did i still need to put another layer on the floor before tiles? When the bricklayers erected my exterior iron doors, there are this iron that the welder used to bridge the frames down that are still showing after the german floor.

Yes. When they are doing the tiling they will put more sand and that iron brace should be covered.

Hajji M.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
mufutau55:

Yes. When they are doing the tiling they will put more sand and that iron brace should be covered.
Hajji M.

Correct as usual Sir, the tiling will take care of the levels and coat any protruding items, it its too long, they a saw will be used to cut it off before the tiles cover it.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
spyder880:

Correct as usual Sir, the tiling will take care of the levels and coat any protruding items, it its too long, they a saw will be used to cut it off before the tiles cover it.

Thank you Boss...

Hajji M.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by bizzle2: 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
the number of circuits (lighting points, sockets, switches etc), and brand of cable are determinant of the quantity of cable and overall cost
I distribute coleman wire and cables. If you have a wiring plan or have an idea of the number of points per room, I can provide you with a rough quote
barakah:

Oga Spyder, please can we have an idea of the cost of wiring this building?
Brand of materials used and price of wires ( Black and red).
I'm trying to avoid being ripped off on a quote i got for a twin two bedroom bungalow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (50) (Reply)

How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? / Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.