Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu - Properties (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu (163438 Views)

How We Built "The Coffee Shop" / The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) / Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Spot the difference grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Did we buy and ship these kitchen units from Walmart? NO grin We made them in Nigeria 100%, waiting for president Buhari to give us an award cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
more......

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Kitchen sink.......

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Very soon somebody will be cooking and frying all sorts of goodies in this kitchen cheesy grin Can your smell it? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
We have fitted all the shower poles......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
From the outside.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by tranxo(m): 8:14am On Apr 01, 2015
spyder880:
Spot the difference grin grin grin
top rack, left cabinet. Lol
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
tranxo:
top rack, left cabinet. Lol

Only that one? wink

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by tranxo(m): 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
spyder880:

Only that one? wink
No na. I been dey comot small small. The rest are, the second wall socket, the double door of the floor cabinet, and the brown Formica of the top angle rack. smiley

2 Likes

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Fionasmom(f): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:22am On Apr 02, 2015
tranxo:
No na. I been dey comot small small. The rest are, the second wall socket, the double door of the floor cabinet, and the brown Formica of the top angle rack. smiley

Sharp guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:24am On Apr 02, 2015
Fionasmom:
Bros please me and a friend is arguing over something, What can 1000 Blocks do compare to 2000 blocks, abeg i need answers, thank you.

2000 blocks can do exactly double of what 1000 blocks can do cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Fionasmom(f): 12:26am On Apr 02, 2015
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by tranxo(m): 6:49am On Apr 02, 2015
spyder880:

Sharp guy cheesy
lol
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
SPYDER880 is a nice down to earth, busy man. I met him a couple of times, sometimes at odd evening hours while i tried to sell him a website. Chief so far can you give an estimate of this project so far. I believe it would help some of us in making feasible projections for our own projects.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
tooltip:
SPYDER880 is a nice down to earth, busy man. I met him a couple of times, sometimes at odd evening hours while i tried to sell him a website. Chief so far can you give an estimate of this project so far. I believe it would help some of us in making feasible projections for our own projects.

I have been looking for you, please call me.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Fionasmom(f): 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
Fionasmom:
So no response finally ?

To be honest with you, I did not understand your question. Please explain better.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by bebe2(f): 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
spyder880:
Toilets, bathrooms, water heaters...........

*coughs*

oga spyder na like my tiles be dis oo

i bought mine for 850 psmtr.

hope dem no cheat me cheesy
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by bebe2(f): 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
mufutau55:

That thing is massive and worth every Naira of it..

Hajji M.

cudnt they have put the tank on the roof.

its so unsightly to see that massive metal work in compound.

its same thing i did sha, but not keen on it.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
spyder880:
Before the casting of the DPC.

Sir at this stage, what stones did you use for the casting ?
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:31am On Apr 03, 2015
bebe2:

cudnt they have put the tank on the roof.

its so unsightly to see that massive metal work in compound.

its same thing i did sha, but not keen on it.

I was trying to avoid a more unsightly scenario, like this......... http://amazingviewpoints..com/?m=1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by bebe2(f): 8:43am On Apr 03, 2015
spyder880:

I was trying to avoid a more unsightly scenario, like this......... http://amazingviewpoints..com/?m=1

Ohhh .

Totally agree. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by snowdrops(m): 10:56am On Apr 03, 2015
spyder880:

Why in Gods green earth would someone place water tanks on the roof? Just look at the moulds. The house in the picture is a ticking time bomb and may collapse any minute.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
spyder880:

Many of the roof water tanks I have seen are like this.. That is why I built a steel tower stand for my water tank stand.
Thanks Spyder.. I was looking for sample photo to post to the OP (Bebe2).

Hajji M.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by bebe2(f): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
mufutau55:

Many of the roof water tanks I have seen are like this.. That is why I built a steel tower stand for my water tank stand.
Thanks Spyder.. I was looking for sample photo to post to the OP (Bebe2).

Hajji M.

I was talking to my mum about it and she said, my brothers house used to have same issues until they bought that red ball ( a bigger version ) that's usually found in a toilet cistern, that helped to stop the water over flowing.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Empiree: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
Oh my gosh! See the house up there posted by Oga spyder....that na real ticking time bomb. Owner better do something fast before the whole thing turn "things fall apart".

Looks like tenants occupied building and they didnt complain?. Na wa o

Doesnt make any sense. Maybe it made sense to them at the time. One thing i do notice is if this was in US most likely the house might collased already cus them de use sheetrock and wood
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Alright chief,I will give you a call this evening
Cheers

spyder880:

I have been looking for you, please call me.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
bebe2:

I was talking to my mum about it and she said, my brothers house used to have same issues until they bought that red ball ( a bigger version ) that's usually found in a toilet cistern, that helped to stop the water over flowing.

Yes. But that is for the toilet... How did they install/use this on the decked floor Water tanks?
I need to see how this is implemented... Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by tranxo(m): 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
mufutau55:

Yes. But that is for the toilet... How did they install/use this on the decked floor Water tanks?
I need to see how this is implemented... Thanks.

Hajji M.
I think he meant they used a bigger version of the water cistern float mechanism in their tank. That way the tank will not overflow. It is installed the same way as the cistern
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by mufutau55(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
tranxo:
I think he meant they used a bigger version of the water cistern float mechanism in their tank. That way the tank will not overflow. It is installed the same way as the cistern

Yeah! I guess inside the tanks... Nigerian will improvise on anything, that is why I like us. Thanks.

Hajji M.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? / Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.