Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? (9680 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. / Guys Who Cheat Love Their Partners Moreā€¦...evidence!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by jgirl3: 4:29am On Aug 09, 2008
Hannibal:

If u say so. . . . . . .I don't think MEN of those days joke around. . . .
They demand results and forget being a jealous wife because in a month, u might have 7 junior wives. cheesy grin
Oh please!
I know they did not joke around but at least they were very committed.
No man will experience my wahala and want to have 2 more wives not to talk of 7.
I'm a troublesome girl, I will drive the man and his junior wives crazy!
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 09, 2008
Hannibal:

Many tried n died?? Forget that. . . . I won't let u cut me hair like Delilah did Samson.
I have got the ammo to make u melt. shocked shocked

I don't melt easily. A warning---you come at your own risk. cheesy
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Hannibal: 4:33am On Aug 09, 2008
j-girl:

Oh please!
I know they did not joke around but at least they were very committed.
No man will experience my wahala and want to have 2 more wives not to talk of 7.
I'm a troublesome girl, I will drive the man and his junior wives crazy!

We are saying the same thing. . . .
It is your wahala/troubles that would force the guy's hands to marry many more wives.
Women tend to go off the boil when they have multiple rivals.
A polygamist once told me it's better to marry 6 wives than 2 wives. cheesy grin

stillwater:

I don't melt easily. A warning---you come at your own risk. cheesy

U don't melt easily. . . .I have heard those before. tongue
Of course, i am coming at me own risk. . . . .I am prepared to take the risk.
The only question left is can u handle the HEAT??
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Nobody: 4:36am On Aug 09, 2008
Hannibal:

You don't melt easily. . . .I have heard those before. tongue
Of course, i am coming at me own risk. . . . .I am prepared to take the risk.
The only question left is can u handle the HEAT??

I'm Water, I douse heat. tongue
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Hannibal: 4:38am On Aug 09, 2008
Some HEAT would make water evaporate!!!
Imagine taking a bucket of water and pouring on a huge inferno.
The heat would slice the water in 2 and use the oxygen to spread MORE. grin cheesy
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by jgirl3: 4:38am On Aug 09, 2008
Hannibal:

We are saying the same thing. . . .
It is your wahala/troubles that would force the guy's hands to marry many more wives.
Women tend to go off the boil when they have multiple rivals.
A polygamist once told me it's better to marry 6 wives than 2 wives. cheesy grin
It is my wahala that will prevent him from having more wives.
Lol! Kai Kai kai
Feeding on women's insecurities. That reminds me of a certain vampire skill.
Marry 6 and see what the Lord will do in your life. tongue
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Hannibal: 4:41am On Aug 09, 2008
j-girl:

It is my wahala that will prevent him from having more wives.
Lol! Kai Kai kai
Feeding on women's insecurities. That reminds me of a certain vampire skill.
Marry 6 and see what the Lord will do in your life. tongue

6 it shall be. . . . . .God loves a cheerful giver. cheesy
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 09, 2008
Hannibal:

Some HEAT would make water evaporate!!!
Imagine taking a bucket of water and pouring on a huge inferno.
The heat would splice the water in 2 and use the oxygen to spread MORE. grin cheesy

It still remains water but in a gaseous state tongue I might even condense and become water again. So, you've got nothing on me kiss tongue
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by jgirl3: 4:46am On Aug 09, 2008
Hannibal:

6 it shall be. . . . . .God loves a cheerful giver. cheesy

Yes o and he despises the man who hoards to himself.
In that case you better be able to distribute your women. It's called generousity NOT cheating cheesy
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Hannibal: 4:49am On Aug 09, 2008
stillwater:

It still remains water but in a gaseous state tongue I might even condense and become water again. So, you've got nothing on me kiss tongue

Exactly ma point.

I never said u won't return to ground state again after taking u through the excited state.
All i am saying is. . . . . .During the so called BURNING, u would go from the liquid state to the gaseous state with sizzling sounds. . . . . .
After cooling off, u should return back to your normal state. wink

j-girl:

Yes o and he despises the man who hoards to himself.
In that case you better be able to distribute your women. It's called generousity NOT cheating cheesy

Distribute women in this day of ratio 7:1??
J-gurl, the women clearly outnumbers the REAL men. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by jgirl3: 4:53am On Aug 09, 2008
Hannibal:

Distribute women in this day of ratio 7:1??
J-girl, the women clearly outnumbers the REAL men. tongue tongue tongue
REAL men?
Mogbe! shocked shocked shocked shocked
What is the meaning of real men in this day and age?
Real or not, you still find girls after them. Forget the number, focus on the quality.
GOOD girls are clearly not half as much as the REAL men.
Generousity works perfectly in this case.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Hannibal: 4:59am On Aug 09, 2008
j-girl:

REAL men?
Mogbe! shocked shocked shocked shocked
What is the meaning of real men in this day and age?
Real or not, you still find girls after them. Forget the number, focus on the quality.
GOOD girls are clearly not half as much as the REAL men.
Generousity works perfectly in this case.

Real men are the ones who are ready to settle down with a gurl and marry.
Lets be honest, women are more into this marriage thang than MEN.
If u work the ratio of women that are ready to marry to the MEN. . . .Ratio is like 60:1 tongue tongue
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Nobody: 4:59am On Aug 09, 2008
Hannibal:

Exactly ma point.

I never said u won't return to ground state again after taking u through the excited state.
All i am saying is. . . . . .During the so called BURNING, u would go from the liquid state to the gaseous state with sizzling sounds. . . . . .
After cooling off, u should return back to your normal state. wink

Hmmm, I'm expecting the face off where Water meets Heat of which I'm sure to win. grin tongue
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Hannibal: 5:02am On Aug 09, 2008
stillwater:

Hmmm, I'm expecting the face off where Water meets Heat of which I'm sure to win. grin tongue

Never under-estimate the power of HEAT.
Anyways, the battle-line is now drawn. . . . .
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by jgirl3: 5:06am On Aug 09, 2008
Hannibal:

Real men are the ones who are ready to settle down with a girl and marry.
Lets be honest, women are more into this marriage thang than MEN.
If u work the ratio of women that are ready to marry to the MEN. . . .Ratio is like 60:1 tongue tongue
Oh now you know!
I'm actually not surprised that you know these things and you keep killing us for this.
It's quite crazy and I should think that you will be one of those to continually just look for our trouble day and night by attacking us anyhow.
Real men are the ones who are ready to settle shey? So men who use finances as an excuse for not settling down are not real men?
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by NegroNtns(m): 5:33am On Aug 09, 2008
Yall are still on this mess that DeepZone erected to distract people from doing something meaningful with their time?
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 09, 2008
folks love to pursue ineffeminate threads so much.doesnt worry me though tongue
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 6:15am On Aug 09, 2008

MKO Abiola, Ojukwu, Tafawa Balewa, IBB. . . . . .Are these ones illiterates or stupid??
You got alot to learn, Still

Ojukwu has never been a polygamist, go check and IBB is not one either.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 6:17am On Aug 09, 2008
Ma point is i am an African. . . . .ma tradition allows me more than one wife. . . . .
All i need to tell anyone that cares to listen is ma 1st wife cannot bring forth a male child. Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Trust me, the whole world would take pity on me and let me find a male generating mistres

Pray tell!!! that tradition will soon go into extinction in Nigeria. Even the agrarian north will soon discover that polygamy plays a huge part in their backwardness in life. It's not as if they were cursed with poverty, it's that demon called polygamy that is rearing it's ugly head in their predicament.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 6:20am On Aug 09, 2008
No amount of 'men are stupid' and 'they think with their joysticks' will change that. The women stupid enough or evil enough to cheat with the men are just as bad. I would think it was a better bet to deal with your fellow women (who are like you and think the same way) than try to fix it from the man's side (who you do not understand as well)

You are preaching to the choir, Men are d.i.c.k. heads. Imagine John Edwards cheating on a dying wife? How ruthless and cold can he be? The worst of it all is that he couldn't use a common condom. Swines!!!!
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 6:25am On Aug 09, 2008
Hell hath no fury like a woman SCORNED. . . . .

Nyash hath no fury like a Hot man denied sex.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by MrCrackles(m): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2008
How about a TV show to discourage women who lie and cheat?!
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by proo212(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2008
Maybe we should have a Maury Povich in Nigeria so we can also use the catch word "you are not the father" undecided
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by jammal: 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2008
if u take a dog dat eats shit to london, he will still eat it if he sees it.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by emiemi(f): 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2008
it's in their blood, reality tv can't change them angry angry

internet is a gr8 help to cheaters and so long as we still have it, they sure will go astray. undecided
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2008
internet is a great help to cheaters and so long as we still have it, they sure will go astray

But they've been cheating even before the advent of the internet.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Pataki: 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2008
TV show to discourage Men who cheat?

Ans: Fastest means of becoming a celebrity.

What is the application procedure please? grin cheesy grin
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Hannibal: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2008
Pataki:

What is the application procedure please? grin cheesy grin

ROFLMAOWPIMP. grin
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by NegroNtns(m): 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2008
Hey, DeepZone, when you have time to spare away from your nonsense and get back to it I posted reply to your 8100 query. Contact him and let me know.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 8:06am On Aug 10, 2008
Hey, DeepZone, when you have time to spare away from your nonsense and get back to it I posted reply to your 8100 query. Contact him and let me know
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 8:07am On Aug 10, 2008

What is the application procedure please?

Hisss, am I surprised? Shameless ashawo tongue tongue

Continue in your sexual fantasy but don't call on me to pray for you the day magun will catch you.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Gabry(f): 10:58am On Aug 10, 2008
@Topic,

Uhm. . . Well. . . It would be entertaining to see all these cheaters being caught on Live TV but for me, I personally wont do it. Have my own reasons. In fact, I'm even willing to forgive and forget about that person. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Would A Man Leave His Woman After A Long Relationship? / Romance Section Interview Day One / Guys: 5 Easy Ways To Get Inside A Girl's Pant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.