Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,686 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? (9682 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. / Guys Who Cheat Love Their Partners More…...evidence!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Hannibal: 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2008
@ Eldee,

Don't mind these women. . . . .
90% of em want to be MEN to enjoy what we have.
Men are cheatz, men are dogs but the $64 million question is who are these men cheating with?? WOMEN!!!!

A woman sleeping with a married man is more guilty than the married man. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Some women deliberately hunt down married men with seduction and sometimes jazz to GET OFF. grin
Are we supposed to believe Monica Lewinsky never knew Clinton was married before she fellated on him??
Things WOMEN do. . . . . .
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by eldee(m): 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2008
Hannibal: @ Eldee,

Don't mind these women. . . . .
90% of em want to be MEN to enjoy what we have.
Men are cheatz, men are dogs but the $64 million question is who are these men cheating with?? WOMEN!!!!

A woman sleeping with a married man is more guilty than the married man.
Some women deliberately hunt down married men with seduction and sometimes jazz to GET OFF.
Are we supposed to believe Monica Lewinsky never knew Clinton was married before she fellated on him??
Things WOMEN do. . . . . .
That's one question the world cannot answer
These same women are the ones that assist the men

We now hear of women robbing their sisters of their husbands
Just look at Brad Pitt, did AJ not know how married the dude was before she got him smitten cheesy

The funny part is, women are so good at playing the victims cheesy
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Hannibal: 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2008
Of course, when it comes to matters of the heart they are the weaker sex.
When it comes to jobs and money issues, they want sex equality.
Women are serpents. . . . . . Kill a woman before u kill a black mamba. . . .(thats ma advice for u tonight).
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 08, 2008
maybe we do, but we'd get a forum for the women first
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by topup: 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2008
About the issue on cheating men being stupid, the person who brought that up is actually being fooled. The ones who aren't stupid, who have deleted the text messages, who have cancelled the call lists exist, they are worse I think, because they are undercover. There are lots more people who cheat, but only a percentage of them don't cover their tracks properly. The smart ones are the same guys we are praising for being loyal and 'being a real man', he's just smarter about his business. So smart that you don't even know he's doing it. Nontheless, it's not a reason for any woman to get paranoid.

Btw, this is a response, I am not saying women don't cheat, this is just a response to a post I read earlier, quoted so many times I don't know (and frankly can't be bothered finding out) who posted the original.

Peace
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by topup: 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2008
Hannibal:

Women are serpents. . . . . . Kill a woman before u kill a black mamba. . . .(thats ma advice for u tonight).

cry Even lil' ol' me?
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by jgirl3: 11:57pm On Aug 08, 2008
eldee:

Street cred is everything
There's a reason why my marital status says SINGLE!!! not caged
I don't still believe it's possible to cheat before marriage, it's like tasting different foods at a buffet
I got a letter from the Vatican
They apologised for mistakenly depriving me of sainthood cheesy
Who said you are single? You must be on crack. You're with Anita jare! I have her number. I'm calling her right now! angry angry
You deprived playa
Hannibal:

This coming from a guy who says I generalize about men too much.
Oh guys are worse than serpents. They squeeze everything out of you, use you, dump you and leave you for dead. I call them pythons! angry
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by eldee(m): 12:06am On Aug 09, 2008
Hannibal: Of course, when it comes to matters of the heart they are the weaker sex.
I couldn't belive it when Metro said women now earn more than men on the same position cus of their recently reviewed wages
I still don't know why they're so good at acting like the abused

Every woman deserves an Oscar cheesy

Who said you are single? You must be on crack. You're with Anita jare! I have her number. I'm calling her right now!
You deprived playa
Shussh man . . . Anita ko
Call her na, as I told you, it's a cocktail cheesy
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Hannibal: 12:07am On Aug 09, 2008
j-girl:

Oh guys are worse than serpents. They squeeze everything out of you, use you, dump you and leave you for dead. I call them pythons! angry

At least, we all know who the serpent approached in Eden.
There's a similarity between a serpent and a woman. . . . .They all slither in the grass spineless.
They come up as this gentle and innocent creatures but then their venoms are very poisionous.
Hell hath no fury like a woman SCORNED. . . . .
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by jgirl3: 12:13am On Aug 09, 2008
eldee:

I couldn't believe it when Metro said women now earn more than men on the same position cus of their recently reviewed wages
I still don't know why they're so good at acting like the abused

Every woman deserves an Oscar cheesy
Shussh man . . . Anita ko
Call her na, as I told you, it's a cocktail cheesy

You know what?
I change my mind. Life is too short. I think we should all just cheat in our relationships. Men and Women alike. The more you cheat, just like the lottery, the higher your chances of being better at what you do. More experience, less cheating in the actual marriage shey?

Hannibal:

At least, we all know who the serpent approached in Eden.
There's a similarity between a serpent and a woman. . . . .They all slither in the grass spineless.
They come up as this gentle and innocent creatures but then their venoms are very poisionous.
Hell hath no fury like a woman SCORNED. . . . .
OH my Gosh!
Exactly, Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. So guys should not tread on their toes. That is why every guy should remain single and faithful. I'm happy being a serpent but I'd rather be a vampire.
Not all women act as gentle and innocent. Only the ones you can't see past.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Hannibal: 12:24am On Aug 09, 2008
@ J-gurl,

Every man should remain single and faithful and allow women to cheat under their noses?? Yea right!!!
So whatz the point in marriage then if women/men go on a cheating spree?
Where is the nearest Abbey in London?
Hannibal is checking in.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by jgirl3: 12:27am On Aug 09, 2008
Hannibal:

@ J-girl,

Every man should remain single and faithful and allow women to cheat under their noses?? Yea right!!!
So whatz the point in marriage then if women/men go on a cheating spree?
Where is the nearest Abbey in London?
Hannibal is checking in.
Hey, a guy just said that women should live with it. I'm just offering the same advice to men. Live with IT!
What's the point in marriage if guys decide that no matter what vows they make in front of God or the promises they make in private to their partners, their testosterone should rule the destination of their d**ks?
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Hannibal: 12:33am On Aug 09, 2008
@ J-girl,

Women should live with IT!!!

Thankfully, where we all come from, Polying is widely accepted.
If u take a sample and count the number of polygamists on ur street, they outweigh the monogamist.
One Alhaji can have 19 wives. . . . . . . Tell me a woman with 5 husbands in Nigeria under the same roof. tongue grin cheesy
A man's strength/wealth is sometimes measured by the number of women he sleeps with under his roof. . . .
I am an African. . . .ma tradition allows it. tongue
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by debosky(m): 12:38am On Aug 09, 2008
Women just like to mouth off. . . .are the men not cheating with fellow women?

Some of the women shouting here would have known other women who have slept with married men willfully, yet those ones don't get condemned.

what do the men 'use' out of you j-girl? Afterall I hear the common saying that there is no meter on it. grin grin grin joking o!

No one is saying cheating is right, but trying to paint it as a distinctly male problem is a wrong view point. Except for the FEW cases where men deceive women (and vice versa) about their relationship/marital status, women every day set out to have relationships with married/committed men without batting an eyelid - they are just as culpable if not more culpable than the men as well.

No amount of 'men are stupid' and 'they think with their joysticks' will change that. The women stupid enough or evil enough to cheat with the men are just as bad. I would think it was a better bet to deal with your fellow women (who are like you and think the same way) than try to fix it from the man's side (who you do not understand as well)
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by jgirl3: 12:41am On Aug 09, 2008
Hannibal:

@ J-girl,

Women should live with IT!!!

Thankfully, where we all come from, Polying is widely accepted.
If u take a sample and count the number of polygamists on your street, they outweigh the monogamist.
One Alhaji can have 19 wives. . . . . . . Tell me a woman with 5 husbands in Nigeria under the same roof. tongue grin cheesy
A man's strength/wealth is sometimes measured by the number of women he sleeps with under his roof. . . .
I am an African. . . .ma tradition allows it. tongue
Polyandry is cool as well! In a village I know, women were allowed to sleep with husbands of others and whatever child they gave birth too belonged to their husbands and not with the man who fathered them. That was high class polygamy and apparently, that village is one of the happiest villages I know of in that state. Women sleep around but who cares? All the women do and yet, they are still held in high regard.
As a matter of fact, all the polygamists I know are very unhappy. I'm going to use Fuji House of Commotion as an example. Too many women, too much wahala. I know of a polygamist who is my dad's friend. This guy has lost 30 kg in the last 4 years and now looks like a scarecrow all because of only 2 women.
Children of polygamists are not USUALLY happy.
A man who determines his strength by number of women he sleeps with is very stupid. A woman delights in having a man who she can boast of. One who she can trust in the presence of a naked woman. That's what we call 'Olori'. He deserves a title as the King of his home because he respects his wife by not sleeping with everything in skirt outside a home. A man who sleeps around even knows that he's useless.
You're an African but you're a Christian. Tell me, which one prevails? Choose ONE!
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DrKitaun(m): 12:43am On Aug 09, 2008
j-girl:

Polyandry is cool as well! In a village I know, women were allowed to sleep with husbands of others and whatever child they gave birth too belonged to their husbands and not with the man who fathered them. That was high class polygamy and apparently, that village is one of the happiest villages I know of in that state. Women sleep around but who cares? All the women do and yet, they are still held in high regard.
As a matter of fact, all the polygamists I know are very unhappy. I'm going to use Fuji House of Commotion as an example. Too many women, too much wahala. I know of a polygamist who is my dad's friend. This guy has lost 30 kg in the last 4 years and now looks like a scarecrow all because of only 2 women.
Children of polygamists are not USUALLY happy.
A man who determines his strength by number of women he sleeps with is very stupid. A woman delights in having a man who she can boast of. One who she can trust in the presence of a naked woman. That's what we call 'Olori'. He deserves a title as the King of his home because he respects his wife by not sleeping with everything in skirt outside a home. A man who sleeps around even knows that he's useless.
You're an African but you're a Christian. Tell me, which one prevails? Choose ONE!

no wonder I have to share Toyinrayo with so many others  cry  embarassed
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 09, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

no wonder I have to share Toyinrayo with so many others cry embarassed
Kitaun, excuse me? angry angry
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by debosky(m): 12:47am On Aug 09, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

no wonder I have to share Toyinrayo with so many others cry embarassed

Ah so you sef dey there? embarassed cry cry

Toyin why oh why!!!
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 09, 2008
Kitaun knows he's the only one kiss kiss
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DrKitaun(m): 12:49am On Aug 09, 2008
@Debo

dey where ?

no tell me that u sef dey there o . .else I go commit naw naw  angry

@Ruby

my love . . tell them jare kiss
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Hannibal: 12:49am On Aug 09, 2008
@ J-gurl,

Give up and let MEN be.
The happiest village in Nigeria is where women sleep around with many men?? U must give us the name of this village.
Hannibal wants to know the village dominated by bastards. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by eldee(m): 12:53am On Aug 09, 2008
Dr Kitaun: no wonder I have to share Toyinrayo with so many others
Hope your so many others does not include J-girl angry
Hmmn . . .  me sef go commit for here cheesy
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by jgirl3: 12:54am On Aug 09, 2008
Hannibal:

@ J-girl,

Give up and let MEN be.
The happiest village in Nigeria is where women sleep around with many men?? You must give us the name of this village.
Hannibal wants to know the village dominated by bastards. grin grin grin grin grin
Aww, you chickened out
I will allow men be. As long as they accept that vows and promises mean nothing because they cannot keep their eyes on one woman.
If guys tell me today that they have no self control, I will let men be
if they agree that they cannot discipline themselves and their JTs, I will let them be.
If they also agree that strength lies in their ability to abstain and not their ability to conquer as many women as possible like dogs, I will let men be.

Tell me first. Which comes first, African or Christian?

Next, no one is a bastard in that village because no matter who fathered the child, the husband of the woman takes up position of the father.
I'm not giving out the name of the village. I refuse to put those from that village in line of direct fire from you. lipsrsealed
eldee:

Hope your so many others does not include J-girl angry
Hmmn . . . me sef go commit for here cheesy
El, you know better now! I'm a one-guy woman. I have my eyes for one person only. wink
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 09, 2008
BtW, Kitaun, can you like change your siggy? angry
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Hannibal: 12:59am On Aug 09, 2008
Give us the name of the village where it is possible for a man to father 6 kids that ain't his. . . .
I can tell u here that chaos and anarchy would reign supreme in the village.

Men cheat, women CHEAT even more.
To put the blame on MEN alone is turning ma stomach.
What do u have to say to Monica Lewinsky giving oral in the oval office? grin cheesy
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by jgirl3: 1:02am On Aug 09, 2008
Hannibal:

Give us the name of the village where it is possible for a man to father 6 kids that ain't his. . . .
I can tell u here that chaos and anarchy would reign supreme in the village.

Men cheat, women CHEAT even more.
To put the blame on MEN alone is turning ma stomach.
What do u have to say to Monica Lewinsky giving oral in the oval office? grin cheesy
I know women cheat. I blame a lot of them for loving guys who don't love them back. The other blames go to the guys who really can't keep their women satisfied.
Monica Lewinsky did not cheat. It was Clinton that did the cheating cos he's the one that was married.
She probably did him for power and who blames a girl looking for power huh? After all, a woman does whatever she's supposed to do to be ON TOP.

Answer my question o! You seem to be dodging it rather poorly.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Hannibal: 1:07am On Aug 09, 2008
So a woman who sets out to sleep with a married man deliberately is innocent??
What else are u gonna tell us here?? Queen Jezebel is a saint??

What is ur question?
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by waleab: 1:09am On Aug 09, 2008
j-girl:

Tell me first. Which comes first, African or Christian?

promisquity is not african. Christianity has nothing to do with it. oyinbosare more sexually immoral than africans. many dont even know what marraige and staying with one partner looks like. and please forget what you see in films.

stop defending the indefensible. every cheater is a cheat no matter what they come in male or female
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by jgirl3: 1:16am On Aug 09, 2008
Hannibal:

So a woman who sets out to sleep with a married man deliberately is innocent??
What else are u going to tell us here?? Queen Jezebel is a saint??

What is your question?
My question is which one is more important to you being an African or a Christian?

Hannibal, you are the biggest supporter of sluts yeah? Do sluts care about marriage or not?
In this case, is Monica at fault for having sexual relations with a married man?
Why didn't Clinton have the restraint?
He's the one that took a vow in front of God, why did his testosterone push him to do otherwise?
waleab:

promisquity is not african. Christianity has nothing to do with it. oyinbosare more sexually immoral than africans. many don't even know what marraige and staying with one partner looks like. and please forget what you see in films.

stop defending the indefensible. every cheater is a cheat no matter what they come in male or female
Oh please tell that to Hannibal. He seems to think Polygamy is acceptable.
Every cheater is a cheat. Yup, I agree but I am not defending them
I asked Hannibal that question because if he believes he can cheat cos he's African (an identity he accepts) and it conflicts with his religious belief, which prevails? Africans promote polygamy, Christianity promotes monogamy. He has to choose one over the other.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DrKitaun(m): 1:22am On Aug 09, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

BtW, Kitaun, can you like change your siggy? angry

sorry ma ! request unattended to . . . tongue
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Hannibal: 1:24am On Aug 09, 2008
I am an African, that comes FIRST. tongue cheesy
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 09, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

sorry ma ! request unattended to . . . tongue
Ok, no pressure.
Knew you'd deny my request. Don't you always? cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) / Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) / If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.