Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? (9679 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. / Guys Who Cheat Love Their Partners Moreā€¦...evidence!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by eldee(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2008
Deepzone: Sometimes you try so hard to ignore people because of their myopia but they keep standing in front of your face just to be noticed. Anybody that read through page one would've seen where i acknowledged that cheating is a two way thing but men are neck deep into it more than women.
Guess your TV show will have to have a female spin-off too
Nah . . . don't worry, there's SHARIA grin grin
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by ssRhino: 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2008
DeepZone:

Now you are promoting violence. You think we wont have body guards? You are a chief will not save you from this impending disgrace. Zip up or get disgraced!

No matter how u catch a Nija man, they will find a way to make fame out of it, see Obasanjo, he rules nija and have no descency to go and carry ashewo, but his own son's wife, now anmalistic can it get.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2008
Cheating is widely accepted in Nigeria. . . . . Thats the fundamental error u are making.
A society that allows polygamy will not raise an eyebrow on issues of extra marital activities.
The same country where a man can take a woman home unchallenged and tell the housewives to prepare a room for her ASAP.
Gosh. . . . I love that country. . . . .I am relocating in few years time to enjoy whats left of the male dominated society.

Isn't that the more reason why we are still in the pit hole?
Again, did you say cheating is accepted in Nigeria? Polygamy is a different case.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2008
No matter how u catch a Nigeria man, they will find a way to make fame out of it, see Obasanjo, he rules nija and have no descency to go and carry ashewo, but his own son's wife, now anmalistic can it get.

I though that matter was later cleared? He never slept with her, rather, it was her father that molested her all along.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by KarmaMod(f): 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2008
Dont you have to cheat first before polygamy can take place?

What's really the difference?
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2008
Guess your TV show will have to have a female spin-off too
Nah . . . don't worry, there's SHARIA

Oooh yeaaah; if you cannot keep your legs together as a woman, you'll be disgraced. This show may even turn out to help good Naija men better than hurting them because they'll have the opportunity to know how faithful their wife is.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by ssRhino: 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2008
DeepZone:

I though that matter was later cleared? He never slept with her, rather, it was her father that molested her all along.

You mean to say that is what they wanna make u blv.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by ssRhino: 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2008
DeepZone:

Oooh yeaaah; if you cannot keep your legs together as a woman, you'll be disgraced. This show may even turn out to help good Naija men better than hurting them because they'll have the opportunity to know how faithful their wife is.

Although, there is no statitcs, i will say men and ladies in nija are just as bad, cos u will see so many married women sleeping with young dudes.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2008
Pointless.
The whole Idea behind Cheaters is to entertain the audience and not to correct moral compass. I wont be surprised to find out that some of the so called cheaters are casted and paid to make an appearance. Furthermore, the show is making little, if any impact on the American society.
Introducing a show for the reason you have suggested will be a total waste of time.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2008
Dont you have to cheat first before polygamy can take place?

What's really the difference?

A society that accepts polygamy will not consider it cheating but the bilateral nature of Nigerian marital laws will make the show more useful to monogamous people. I guess that ibo people will be hit worse in this case.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Hannibal: 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2008
DeepZone:

Isn't that the more reason why we are still in the pit hole?
Again, did you say cheating is accepted in Nigeria? Polygamy is a different case.

One has to cheat before bringing the 2nd/3rd wife home!!!
The affair musta started, the husband musta knocked the woman up before deciding to bring her HOME!!!
Cheating is widely accepted in Nigeria which is why i love the country.

The Clinton/Monica Lewinsky scandal wouldn't have moved anyone if it had happened to Abacha or OBJ.
That is how insensitive Nigerians are to extra marital schitzo.
As long as a woman uses her legs to visit a man in his den. . . . .anything that happens after then is HER FAULT.
Sad but TRUE. tongue
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by ssRhino: 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

Pointless.
The whole Idea behind Cheaters is to entertain the audience and not to correct moral compass. I wont be surprised to find out that some of the so called cheaters are casted and paid to make an appearance. Furthermore, the show is making little, if any impact on the American society.
Introducing a show for the reason you have suggested will be a total waste of time.

Truely was meant to be for entertainment, but in a society like US, where a woman cld easily wal;k out of the marriage cos of infidelity and the judge will grant her all she wants, i dont think it is all for the fun of it.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2008
You mean to say that is what they want to make u blv.

Well, Gbenga sounds like a raving frustrated lunatic to me. I'm not judging either one but his fathers story sounds more believable besides, like you claimed, none of them were proud about the incidence.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by ssRhino: 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2008
Hannibal:

The affair musta started, the husband musta knocked the woman up before deciding to bring her HOME!!!

The Clinton/Monica Lewinsky scandal wouldn't have moved anyone if it had happened to Abacha or OBJ.
As long as a woman uses her legs to visit a man in his den. . . . .anything that happens after then is HER FAULT.
Sad but TRUE. tongue

so well said, however, still doesnt make it right.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by ssRhino: 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2008
DeepZone:

Well, Gbenga sounds like a raving frustrated lunatic to me. I'm not judging either one but his fathers story sounds more believable besides, like you claimed, none of them were proud about the incidence.

i will say it runs in da family.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2008

Sad but TRUE

Look at how you are rejoicing and praising God for such barbaric practice in Nigeria, tongue tongue tongue; With the high incidence of monogamy obtainable in the Nigerian urban society, cheating is slowly becoming a factor. Haven't you seen men in Naija being disgraced by their wives b/c she caught him in a hotel with another woman?
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by KarmaMod(f): 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2008
DeepZone:

A society that accepts polygamy will not consider it cheating but the bilateral nature of Nigerian marital laws will make the show more useful to monogamous people. I guess that ibo people will be hit worse in this case.

All the guy has bto do after being "caught" is say his wife is a witch or she's barren or she has only given him female children and the Nigerian society will be sympathetic and that would be the end of that.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by ssRhino: 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2008
KarmaMod:

All the guy has bto do after being "caught" is say his wife is a witch or she's barren or she has only given him female children and the Nigerian society will be sympathetic and that would be the end of that.

Or the wife is not giving him a good Mouth Gig.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2008

i will say it runs in da family.

You can't say for sure. Why not lay aside your bitterness and see the good side of them? The Obasanjo's are humans with body and soul like you and me only that they are extra blessed by God to achieve greater fame and success.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by eldee(m): 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2008
Deepzone: Oooh yeaaah; if you cannot keep your legs together as a woman, you'll be disgraced. This show may even turn out to help good Naija men better than hurting them because they'll have the opportunity to know how faithful their wife is.
You don't get it, BBA has been banned in Nigerian
Sex is a grey-area in TV coverage, extra-marital affairs? that's a sacred cow
In a country where Senators pick up girls in UNILAG, Cheaters will be as fruitless as Crime-fighters

Pointless.
Introducing a show for the reason you have suggested will be a total waste of time
TOUCHE!!!!
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2008

True, just like cheating women in America are given the opportunity to tell who the Bleep cares that they cheated because their husband was mentally abusive, neglecting them or was absent but the same media will turn around to nail a cheating man to the cross without asking him why he cheated.

But, that doesn't mean that there are women that will not create a scene if they catch their husband.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2008
In a country where Senators pick up girls in UNILAG, Cheaters will be as fruitless as Crime-fighters

Funmi claps for Eldee, His prayers has been answered. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by ssRhino: 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2008
Deepzone, you are a real case oh
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by KarmaMod(f): 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2008
DeepZone:

But, that doesn't mean that there are women that will not create a scene if they catch their husband.

That's the only [part that will make the show worth watching for people but they all know that at the end of it all, the screaming wife will still go back to this "just caught" husband
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by ssRhino: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2008
Most of te politician's wife too Bleep some small boys.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2008
Most of te politician's wife too Bleep some small boys.
Urban legend. tongue tongue tongue

How many you don see?
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by ssRhino: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2008
DeepZone:

Dont be surprised to see the husband beating the wife on natinal TV for having the 'balls' to even bring television come meet am where he is getting game, i am sure most nija wife's wont even dare it sef.
Daddy is having game and the wife dare bring camera come watch am, haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, even the village where the woman come from will all hear am.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by KarmaMod(f): 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2008
Exactly they will yell AT the wife for exposing "dirty linen" in public
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2008
Deepzone, you are a real case oh
Rhino, you are a real rhinoceros oh. grin grin
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by ssRhino: 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2008
DeepZone:

Urban legend. tongue tongue tongue

How many you don see?

cos theya re not proud of it and doing it underg, who do u think is helpong mama kabiru when papa kabiru has been gone to senate in abuja for 2 weeks?
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Hannibal: 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2008
DeepZone:

Look at how you are rejoicing and praising God for such barbaric practice in Nigeria, tongue tongue tongue; With the high incidence of monogamy obtainable in the Nigerian urban society, cheating is slowly becoming a factor. Haven't you seen men in Naija being disgraced by their wives b/c she caught him in a hotel with another woman?

Urban society ma foot!!!
Go and catch a Governor/Senator cheating and letz see if ur dead bloated body will not be floating on Lagos lagoon the next day.
What do u think Nigeria is?? If u don't believe me, ask Dele Giwa.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by ssRhino: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2008
"woman" right is yet to be established in nigeria and that is just the fact, but i am sure one day, it will be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Would A Man Leave His Woman After A Long Relationship? / Romance Section Interview Day One / Guys: 5 Easy Ways To Get Inside A Girl's Pant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.