Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,527 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? (9681 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. / Guys Who Cheat Love Their Partners More…...evidence!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Pataki: 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2008
DeepZone:

Hisss, am I surprised? Shameless ashawo tongue tongue

Continue in your sexual fantasy but don't call on me to pray for you the day magun will catch you.
Sexual fantasy undecided

Magun of all things? tongue Magun means Do not climb her.

Who still goes ahead doing that now? When there are counter measures on-site and styles to doing things with your sexual partner other than a man climbing a woman. grin tongue

Submit your TV proposal to a Naija bank soon, and hit me up with the requirement applications. grin cheesy grin
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by timinana: 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2008
We do not need a TV show. We need more ladies who are not desperate and will believe in themselves enough to walk out on a guy who is not deserving of them.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by AMIGO112(m): 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2008
Whats all this! a TV show to catch cheating men.who told you the wives and girlfriends of these men dont know the brother's been gettin' some on the side.
please ladies dont be misled we are all getting' some aside yours.
it is a mans nature to cheat, its animalistic i know but what can one do.
We have to "hunt to eat" its not our making. if there is a guy out there who is not cheating please speak up.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by tammyswits(f): 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2008
its sad that even that wont help, they'll just be more careful! they cant help cheating! cry
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by clemclam: 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2008
i am clement are you williny to settle down and do you have a guy.
clement oluwagbemi
clementomotunde@fastermail.com
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by stormy98(f): 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2008
It's in a man's nature to cheat, i wouldn't wanna humiliate him on national television though, that would just be embarrassing.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by slyk2(m): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2008
waste of time.
talk of something better.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 4:47am On Aug 12, 2008
Whats all this! a TV show to catch cheating men.who told you the wives and girlfriends of these men don't know the brother's been gettin' some on the side.
please ladies don't be misled we are all getting' some aside yours.
it is a mans nature to cheat, its animalistic i know but what can one do.
We have to "hunt to eat" its not our making.[size=14pt] if there is a guy out there who is not cheating please speak up.[/size]

It's a pity that some of our men still reason like this in this era of HIV.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 4:50am On Aug 12, 2008
Who still goes ahead doing that now? When there are counter measures on-site and styles to doing things with your sexual partner other than a man climbing a woman. Grin Tongue

I knew all along that there must be something wierd about you. So, you are into freaky stuff?

Submit your TV proposal to a Naija bank soon, and hit me up with the requirement applications.

The preparations are underway. Coming soon, Episode 1(Trapped in the closet) featuring :
pataki
Eldee
Hannibal and see how Sly bit off his ear for climbing his wife. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by dgratrock: 5:17am On Aug 12, 2008
DeepZone:

It's a pity that some of our men still reason like this in this era of HIV.
the tv shows may not stop it.
it is a pity but it still exist not only among the men but women also undecided
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by AMIGO112(m): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2008
@ DEEPZONE

YOU ARE RIGHT BUT THE GAME IS BIGGER THAN YOU AND I, AIDS REGARDLESS.
WITH ALL THE AWARENESS GOING ON, BALLING IS @ AN ALL TIME HIGH.
I STAND TO BE CORRECTED; THERE ARE MORE MEN WHO CHEAT THAN THOSE WHO ARE FAITHFUL
AND WHOLESOME.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by AMIGO112(m): 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2008
REMINDER: ANY MAN WHO DOESN'T CHEAT PLEASE SPEAK UP
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by ssRhino: 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2008
AMIGO112:

I dont cheat.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by bluesky4(f): 12:58am On Aug 13, 2008
the tv shows i purely for entertainment
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 3:25am On Aug 13, 2008

Your doggie brothers have gone into hiding.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Vernor(m): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2008
Hi all,
Try to see the topic from another point of view, i know i will be criticised but we all belif d prob is outside their. Wots dat thing the man or woman likes dat makes him look outside. I had a girl while in serving men, he treated me like a man in all ramnification. But we couldn't go further due to the parents and other stuff. I later observed that what you want if you can tell each other and agree to do it, it will only reduce the cheating rate. Women have the power but they do not know how to use it. chike na
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Vernor(m): 8:40am On Aug 13, 2008
Hi all,
     Try to see the topic from another point of view, i know i will be criticised but we all belif d prob is outside their. Wots dat thing the man or woman likes dat makes him look outside. I had a girl while in serving men, he treated me like a man in all ramnification. But we couldn't go further due to the parents and other stuff. I later observed that what you want if you can tell each other and agree to do it, it will only reduce the cheating rate. Women have the power but they do not know how to use it. chike na
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by AMIGO112(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2008
PALLY, PLEASE DONT ROPE THE WOMEN INTO THIS.HOWEVER IT IS NOT TO SAY THAT THEY DONT FOOL AROUND.
WHEN WOMEN CHEAT IT IS USUALLY A CALCULATED MOVE I.E THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING BUT FOR THE MEN;
CHEATING COMES NATURALLY AND INSTINCTIVELY JUST LIKE BLINKING OF THE EYE.CHEATING HAS GOT NOTHING TO
WITH HOW A MAN IS TREATED NOT TO MAKE HIM LOOK OUTSIDE. GUYS WILL ALWAYS FOOL AROUND. LADIES IF YOU
DONT HAVE A THING ON YOUR MAN, THEN THIS IS THE TIME TO BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. HE IS EITHER A SMOOTH OPERATOR
OR YOU ARE TO DAFT TO SEE ALL THE SIGNS WE STUPIDLY LEAVE TRAILING BEHIND LIKE FOOTPRINTS.
"REDUCE THE CHEATING RATE", .HMMPH!! THAT WILL ONLY HAPPEN WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER.

@DEEP ZONE

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT! ALL THE DOGGIES HAVE GONE AWOL. LOL.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by ssRhino: 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2008
Vernor:

Hi all,
Try to see the topic from another point of view, i know i will be criticised but we all belif d prob is outside their. Wots that thing the man or woman likes that makes him look outside. I had a girl while in serving men, he treated me like a man in all ramnification. But we couldn't go further due to the parents and other stuff. I later observed that what you want if you can tell each other and agree to do it, it will only reduce the cheating rate. Women have the power but they do not know how to use it. chike na

i am still trying to make a sense of all you just said.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by EBlossom(f): 12:28am On Aug 21, 2008
I think an educational film releases in theatrers would be better. they could bill it as some big action movie and we all the men get there it would really be a movie about herpes and AIDS or something.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by tpia5: 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2011
tv show in nigeria about cheating men?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

the country will shut down.

they like cheating but they dont like being exposed embarassed while doing it.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by tpia5: 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2011
that would be the day.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by tpia5: 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2011
although it seems its extremely common now for people to be taped during s.exuall encounters, without the knowledge or consent of one of the partners involved.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Romance Section Interview Day One / Guys: 5 Easy Ways To Get Inside A Girl's Pant / Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.