Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC (21918 Views)

Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) / Salaries Of Federal And State Legislators - Vanguard / PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by alotofgrace(m): 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
normaly....decamping is allowed....so is de-decamping
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by nke001: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sai Gobe
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by patriotic007: 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
frodobee: Funny enough Nairaland is decamping to APC.
Right from time topics that insult or paint GEJ in bad light makes from page in a twinkle of an eye but topics about GEJ's achievements and those that show him as a Good president never make front page,....Nairaland has long been a progressive congress,...SMH

7 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by omonla555: 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
Wike and co have not seen anything.

Before it is too late
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by gbishman: 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
Men, this is hilarious. U mean GEJ is sleeping when his house is on fire. A great party was handed over to him to rule and command and he lost it to a small oppostion party which just woke yesterday this is serious .

3 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Nja147: 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
l see a new president come 2015.

5 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
PDP has now being dumped for the igbos to eat the remnant.

10 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by AreaFada2: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
ogologodimkpa:
Na today sad?
They are gradually becoming partisan which does not speak well of them sad
They ought to be very neutral and be balanced in their reportage i.e topics
that hits the front page.
It is one sided these days and does not speak well of the site.

Muchechechecheche!

Neutral? NL, just like most of Naija media is SW owned.

Expect no neutrality in a million years. Naija is a tribalist jungle.

Simples. grin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
Akapabio must be eating his words now. they never saw it comming!
reminds me of a bob Marley Hit
Exodus!! ....Movement of the People!

5 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by patriotic007: 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nja147: l see a new president come 2015.
My dear nairaland is not the same with the reality on ground,....Anambra elections were won by APC weeks before the election but what finally happened?APC did not even come second,....My brother elections are not won on social media,....GEJ keeping quiet does not make him a fool,....afterall first attack does not win a fight,..

10 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by DrDoGood1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
Next what we will see is 100% of Nigerian in PDP decamp to APC.

I cant wait to see Nigeria break up in 2015.
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by koboko69: 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
The way this is going..GEJ will soon defect to APC too. cheesy cheesy then we start the decamping game all over again.

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
patriotic007: Those that matter my behind,....Did the sokoto deputy Governor decamp?

That is why people keep referring to you people as political neophytes ....tell me any relevant Deputy governor in any state of Nigeria that commands more followers than his/her boss?

The reason for Muktar Shagari staying back in PDP s purely a tactical move to check mate PDP in Sokoto.

3 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
patriotic007: My dear nairaland is not the same with the reality on ground,....Anambra elections were won by APC weeks before the election but what finally happened?APC did not even come second,....My brother elections are not won on social media,....GEJ keeping quiet does not make him a fool,....afterall first attack does not win a fight,..

Anambra was won here very well by APGA....stop spreading lies. Igbos were all over here then....

...btw if you compare a local Anambra election to Nigeria election...then you are more than ignorant.

5 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by mrphysics(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
am not in any party, but if Nigeria want to experience a development i think we need to change the ruling pary, i love this move by APC, Goodluck shud come and win again let me see
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by moscobabs(m): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
-The same wine in different bottle

-No way u can put Maltina in Gulder bottle and think it will taste beer

-watch out for Muslim Brotherhood in Nigeria

Save Nigeria!!!!

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by hotwax: 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
I urge all Yorubas to follow suit. Lets do away with Igbo. Up APC. Lets leave Bigots to their party

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by igbsam(m): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
The Rate at which PDP is going down, they would soon reach crude oil o! grin

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by hotwax: 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
TribalEAST: PDP has now being dumped for the igbos to eat the remnant.

Yes. Those bigots deserve it!

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ndigbo, you better port now! grin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
moscobabs: -The same wine in different bottle

-No way u can put Maltina in Gulder bottle and think it will taste beer

-watch out for Muslim Brotherhood in Nigeria

Save Nigeria!!!!

go and drink water.

4 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by PIPPROF(m): 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
ilugunboy:

Anambra was won here very well by APGA....stop spreading lies. Igbos were all over here then....

...btw if you compare a local Anambra election to Nigeria election...then you are more than ignorant.
based on what I saw in politics section apc won cheesy

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
TribalEAST: Ndigbo, you better port now! grin

They are always late comers....arriving the train station just minutes after train departure from the station.. grin

4 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Kells677(m): 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ok
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Kennyfancy(m): 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Kairoseki77:

This RACISM is why they are leaving.

Igbos are the pillar of Jona's administration indeed.
yes oh,,, we dnt need mallams lik U
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Airforce1(m): 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
End of the Road for Phee dee phee

I'm so loving it

Up APC grin

3 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
PIP-PROF:

based on what I saw in politics section apc won cheesy

Probably because it wasn't rigged and voters were not scientifically disfranchised.. undecided undecided
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Muttex(m): 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
This decamp of a thing is becoming worrisome....APC is leading, GEJ is looking.lolzzz
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Abariwiseman: 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
they are free to go.
PDP will sweep sokoto in 2015

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Kennyfancy(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
port or no port,, PDP for life,,,if u port malu nah still malu,,,let mallam seperate frm us

4 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Fadelex(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
ogologodimkpa:
Na today sad?
They are gradually becoming partisan which does not speak well of them sad
They ought to be very neutral and be balanced in their reportage i.e topics
that hits the front page.
It is one sided these days and does not speak well of the site.

plz make use of deactivation button and stop whining like a kid.. tell me d last time u heard anything about apc on nta or radio Nigeria? are they not media house? are they not supposed to be impartial as they are owned by govt? nobody will feel ur absence on nairaland as you don't really contribute anything meaningful... byebye

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
patriotic007: Right from time topics that insult or paint GEJ in bad light makes from page in a twinkle of an eye but topics about GEJ's achievements and those that show him as a Good president never make front page,....Nairaland has long been a progressive congress,...SMH

See this blind, brain washed, and daft slave,
Where are the achievements to write home about, guess they are in the pages of the newspapers. Or is it the vivid and open corrupt pratices we see everyday or the misuse of power on political rivals? Pathetic! So pathetic that you have been brainwashed or blinded by ethnic sentiments to believe that this is the best a Govt can produce. Well there is hope for your type. Change is coming soon

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Setup A Negotiation Team Before August 1st - Edwin Clark Warns FG / Owhorkire Rhino: "Is APC A Cult Group?" Ex UNIPORT SUG President Asks / Snatching Of Mace: PDP Reacts, Indicts Security Agents, APC Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.