Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC (21923 Views)

Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) / Salaries Of Federal And State Legislators - Vanguard / PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by patriotic007: 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
tushd: last time i checked u are nt d owner of d site..u aint happy about the administration of d site...dia is a LOGOUT option at the top of the page..help ursef
No i wont leave like the greedy PDP members are leaving but i will stay and make the truth to be known,....afterall am free to express my view
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by vanstanzy(m): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
These politicians r confused. This madness is happening cos the Nigerian Constitution allows it. Grrrrr!
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by patriotic007: 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
rasojie:

See this blind, brain washed, and daft slave,
Where are the achievements to write home about, guess they are in the pages of the newspapers. Or is it the vivid and open corrupt pratices we see everyday or the misuse of power on political rivals? Pathetic! So pathetic that you have been brainwashed or blinded by ethnic sentiments to believe that this is the best a Govt can produce. Well there is hope for your type. Change is coming soon

Whats all this?Did i insult you like this?Please lets argue and express our feelings with maturity,....And dont forget to get ready your voters card when 2015 comes because thats what really counts,....elections are not won on social media but elections are won on the field

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by maasoap(m): 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
TechWalker007:

I didn't feel like joining the discussion until I saw your post that beams ignorance.
The only thing GEJ did is being from the South South. These guys are only decamping because APC is set up to front a Northerner.
In 2010, when Northern elders met it wasn't a party affair. Buhari from CPC, Atiku from Pdp, Shekerau from ANPP, DPP leaders, ACN Northern leaders, we're all in the meeting.
That was when Sani Kaita said "The NORTH have decided to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ if he does not back down in 2011". He had the support of Buhari, Atiku, and others.
If you think it's about GEJ's handling then you are very ignorant.
How will a Ribadu and Tinubu team up. How about El Rufai and Buhari? And to say the least, A Buhari in the team of Tinubu, FFK, and other spent politicians from pdp.
Please don't mention Amaechi, we all know his selfish ambition to become VP started his rebellion.
What about Rochas of Imo state, Adams of Edo state also want to be VP. Keep coming up theories while credible people keep moving out of your poverty development party.
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by maasoap(m): 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by TheBitterTruth: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
Most Nigerians here comments with tribal and religious sentiment but not with good faith which the holy books orders us to do. God will never forgive he who knows the truth and passed false comment. As a Christian with faith and Christ, its not hidden that GEJ is a total failure to God and human, if I'm lieng, I knw dt God will judge me, Jonathan has perform less than expectation of the people, we are suffering, there is increase in unemployment, high embezlement rates, high death rate of innocent souls, the foreign reserve is almost finished and some are here blowing rubbish. May Jesus forsake anybody who passed false judgement in this room after knwing the truth. May Jesus make that person perish atlast because the person is adding to Nigerians pains.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Gamji007: 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
TechWalker007:

I didn't feel like joining the discussion until I saw your post that beams ignorance.
The only thing GEJ did is being from the South South. These guys are only decamping because APC is set up to front a Northerner.
In 2010, when Northern elders met it wasn't a party affair. Buhari from CPC, Atiku from Pdp, Shekerau from ANPP, DPP leaders, ACN Northern leaders, we're all in the meeting.
That was when Sani Kaita said "The NORTH have decided to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ if he does not back down in 2011". He had the support of Buhari, Atiku, and others.
If you think it's about GEJ's handling then you are very ignorant.
How will a Ribadu and Tinubu team up. How about El Rufai and Buhari? And to say the least, A Buhari in the team of Tinubu, FFK, and other spent politicians from pdp.
Please don't mention Amaechi, we all know his selfish ambition to become VP started his rebellion.

Honestly, not joining the discussion would have been a better option to you than posting this crap.
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by maasoap(m): 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
blocker: Hotwax always blowing hot air. Why won't you jump ship? I mean that's the way AWO did it in 1967 eh? Bloody Betrayers!
Go and check your history book again to see the one (between Azikwe and Awolowo) who formed alliance with Ahmadu Bello.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Egemole: 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
lesser fools will always follow bigger fools either by compulsion or by belwilderment. They`ll all be doomed in their foolishness come 2015. PDP all the way, whether they like, agree or not.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Ninapha(f): 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
nairaarea:
YES. PDP NOW HAS THE GOOD EGGS LIKE
BODE GEORGE
TONY ANENIH
ALAMIESIGHA
PETER ODILI
TA ORJI
WIKED NYESOM
EVANS BIPI
ALMUSTAPHAA
ASARI DOKUBO
ABIYE SEKIBO
TUKUR AND SONS
LAMIDO AND SONS
STELLA ODUA
DIMEJI BANKOLE
ETC
(THE RESPECT FOR AMAECHI IS THE BEGINNING OF ........)
There was no need wasting ur mb listing these names. There are neither Nigerians problem nor pdp.
So whoa re those decamping to APc? The 'saints' of our generation?

Pls try and get copy of 7th Jan. 2014 guardian newspaper, read the past comments of ur navigators on each other.

Infact i fear for Apc, cos it is fast becoming a household for scammers and ancient polithiefians. Who are indeed the progressives in Apc? Beat ur chest and name one without embezzlement history.

Who is fooling who? Our problem is not the political party.

Pdp's crises is created by those who feel GEJ shd be a ' son'
pele oooo baba and co. I dey laugh ooooo.

Go and die Pdp,
go and die Apc,
Nigeria is ours and no party can kill her.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Ayoola171(m): 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
"Strike the Shepherd and the Sheep will scarter", Wise sayin.
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by 2B1ASK1(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
Oil theft under his GEJ is unprecedented. What is he doing to curb it?
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by TheBitterTruth: 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
I pray that those who know the truth about this matter and pass false comment should move from frying pan to fire in JESUS name. May those who know the truth about the country and pass nonsentimental comments with good faith be blessed and be saved frm all these hardship posed on us by GEJ in God's mighty name.
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by fiizznation: 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sir Cee: Mr President, this is not a good omen for our great country Nigeria and pdp.
Recall an adage that says' the fire our forefathers handed over to us should not quench on our hands'. What is hapening, will you allow the fire to quench on your hands.
Please, act fast and let the wishes of the masses prevail.
Posterity will not forgive us if PDP scattered in our hands....
The little opportuity the south has should not be thrown to the wind.
Please take a bold step. I trust you will, while we pray that God will continue to giude and protect you and Nigeria.

a true concern pdp fan, among all the silly comments the pdp fans have been spewing• The above comment is how these pdp folks shd be commenting and nt spewing all sorts of baloney.
The national leader of the pdp shd listen to the voices of his party members and do the needful without fear or favor..
• As an APC fan, I still wish d pdp all the best in dis difficult time they are in.
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by kilmix: 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
Thieves and corrupt politicians are flocking into APC and U re happy... U re pitied. *smh*
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Tolexander: 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
IYA NGBALI: ade lo de
ma fun e lese.
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by geeudy(f): 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
J12: Old wines in new bottles.
gbam!!!! U said it all..
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Slyp: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
Does it mean that the real APc member cannot context for any position? If this is the case what about the people that suffered to merge this party.
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by yetunsbay(m): 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eneze1: following the multitude which doesn't change the kind of person they are, whether apc or pdp or whatever
i tell u by 2015 when APC hv won @ federal level then dia will be Discipline.For nw its Game Of Number
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by mukykaffe: 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
Kairoseki77:

This RACISM is why they are leaving.

Igbos are the pillar of Jona's administration indeed.
u c dahs y wil neva progress in dis country cos of our inept egoistic interest. Every tin u wil say its cos he s an igbo dahs y. there is no way majority of the ppl wil espouse d bad one. dis is an idea btw yorubas and hausas to untangle nigeria but I dnt knw if there is anything superb dat dis administration did praisable dat u can tell me. lets be realistic
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by manutdadex(m): 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
its a pity nigeria is goin dis way:::::: apc!!! U guys are creating anoda pdp::::and i see doom for u guys...because Nigerians will not tolerate u d way we did d original pdp
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
da iluMUGUnboy:

Just like my miserable father,he can't even tame that either.....the reason some Jezebels in his cabinet,like my piimping mother n tomboy one-night-stands 69ners sisters have been acting with impunity every night..
Its pretty obvious u got lotsa gas in ur damn system..n thats why you indeed've been very busy rappin'n'talkin'n'pennywhistlin' from that hole down under-in between those two lumps behind that equals da dead spongy lump u got for a brain-letting out gas,farting,as always...now i can c da sheep falling asleep,tryin'ta read this!!! common flat head sonnofabiitch,am trotting on da madison square canvass...
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
Stunning007: I think there is more to this pdp crises than meet the eyes.I think their is something they are not telling us.

They have told you but you didn't understand. No more automatic ticket for 2015. Tickets will be given solely on merit and achievement in their respective states.

Now we know who are the underachievers in their states. And our "Progressive" APC is absorbing them. cheesy grin

APC Oni Baje oo, I hail thee grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by patriotic007: 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
TheBitterTruth: Most Nigerians here comments with tribal and religious sentiment but not with good faith which the holy books orders us to do. God will never forgive he who knows the truth and passed false comment. As a Christian with faith and Christ, its not hidden that GEJ is a total failure to God and human, if I'm lieng, I knw dt God will judge me, Jonathan has perform less than expectation of the people, we are suffering, there is increase in unemployment, high embezlement rates, high death rate of innocent souls, the foreign reserve is almost finished and some are here blowing rubbish. May Jesus forsake anybody who passed false judgement in this room after knwing the truth. May Jesus make that person perish atlast because the person is adding to Nigerians pains.
You are guilty of all your false teachings,.....And please dont bring God's name into your lies.....And lastly God placed GEJ in power and he alone knows why he chose

3 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by chairman: 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
mrphysics: am not in any party, but if Nigeria want to experience a development i think we need to change the ruling pary, i love this move by APC, Goodluck shud come and win again let me see
do you realy believe that this change you want will come from apc? Who are the ppl in apc? Are they not the same ppl comming out of the pdp that you said are criminals? Are you living in denial or are you a hater? I keep wondering why ppl just post things for the sake of posting
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
TheBitterTruth: Most Nigerians here comments with tribal and religious sentiment but not with good faith which the holy books orders us to do. God will never forgive he who knows the truth and passed false comment. As a Christian with faith and Christ, its not hidden that GEJ is a total failure to God and human, if I'm lieng, I knw dt God will judge me, Jonathan has perform less than expectation of the people, we are suffering, there is increase in unemployment, high embezlement rates, high death rate of innocent souls, the foreign reserve is almost finished and some are here blowing rubbish. May Jesus forsake anybody who passed false judgement in this room after knwing the truth. May Jesus make that person perish atlast because the person is adding to Nigerians pains.

Do you have a working internet connection? Let's meet on Google hangout and compare GEJ's achievements in 3 years to any other President since independence.

We should do this sharing videos not articles or mere words, so you can see images for yourself. Not hearsay, speculation or propaganda.

For the record, Nairaland is an APC propaganda website. I was once like you but since I started sourcing my news outside Nairaland, I'm well informed now.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by oluwaahmed: 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
APC is the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party. Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda, while dey claimin 2 be our saviours

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 09, 2014
All na wash! By mid-year, we will start seeing the real situation, not all the smoke-screen you are seeing right now. All na jobbing, believe me.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by mojah19: 6:21am On Jan 09, 2014
This law makers in Nigeria self; I pity your style and political immaturity. Must you follow the Governor or even leave your duty post to go to the Governor and tell him your foolish decisions? This politicians are not helping our democracy. No separation of power! No checks and balances! Na wow!
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 09, 2014
Rexxie:
Its pretty obvious u got lotsa gas in ur damn system..n thats why you indeed've been very busy rappin'n'talkin'n'pennywhistlin' from that hole down under-in between those two lumps behind that equals da dead spongy lump u got for a brain-letting out gas,farting,as always...now i can c da sheep falling asleep,tryin'ta read this!!! common flat head sonnofabiitch,am trotting on da madison square canvass...

Mad man .....am not gay....stop stalking me for attention all over NL.

Kilode?
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by jfkenny(m): 7:50am On Jan 09, 2014

lieng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Government Challenges Akpabio On Four Point Hotel / Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 / Farooq Kperogi Banned From Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.