Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC (21921 Views)

Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) / Salaries Of Federal And State Legislators - Vanguard / PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by calaway: 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
Demdem: [s][/s]

Cry cry baby. Ndo.
You must be mistaking me for Buharam. I rejoice cos GEJ is on top and aint nothing you can do bout it. I remeber you, this qouta system graduate. Of cause you will gladly wear a suicide vest to express you pain.But Guy too late. Gej is put there by the almighty God and no wicked mortal can shake his roots. If GEJ the PRESIDENT of FRN and c in c decides to leave PDP today Nigeria will follow him. Its all about GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by texazzpete(m): 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
ucyoma:
.NEVER underrate GEJ intelligience by mistaking his quietness 2 b foolishness( Ask Turai yar'adua, she will tell u)

LMAO. Already revising history so soon? The Yar'Adua camp were running rings around GEJ until the outcry from Nigerians became too much and the matter became too hot to handle.

Yar'Adua's failure to recover meant that Turai's power was bound to wane, anyway.

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Demdem(m): 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
calaway:
You must be mistaking me for Buharam. I rejoice cos GEJ is on top and aint nothing you can do bout it. I remeber you, this qouta system graduate. Of cause you will gladly wear a suicide vest to express you pain.But Guy too late. Gej is put there by the almighty God and no wicked mortal can shake his roots. If GEJ the PRESIDENT of FRN and c in c decides to leave PDP today Nigeria will follow him. Its all about GEJ.

Yea, Jonathan isn't shaking but his footsoldiers are begging, requesting no more decamping. Even retardeen dare not think about leaving the killer party, only u, ur kind and otuokpe folks will follow him grin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by musa1980yahoo(m): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
FOLYKAZE: PDP is falling down
falling down
PDP is collapsing
come 2015
Remain other members of the national assembly. PDP is finished.
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by chibaba87(m): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sorry and hardluck 2 all dis ppl sayin trash abt our annointed president,I wonder were u guys will hide ur faces after d elections.d worst u guys wil do den is to cry foul,bt who cares?long live pdp,long live Gej,long live 9jeria

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by ichommy(m): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
#Lobatan
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by goshen26: 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
Wat they are not telling is that, Aboki want become president come 2015 by fire by force
Stunning007: I think there is more to this pdp crises than meet the eyes.I think their is something they are not telling us.

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by DAY12(m): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
Demdem:

Yea, Jonathan isn't shaking but his footsoldiers are begging, requesting no more decamping. Even retardeen dare not think about leaving the killer party, only u, ur kind and otuokpe folks will follow him grin

10 hit COMBO!!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Archilouis(m): 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
Amazing to see that **geria is a joke! NTA does not see it as an important message to broadcast as breaking news
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by jelel6: 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
APC. Probably the best thing to
happen to the nations political
landscape since democracy. You
have given me a reason to vote.
Come 2015! Join the congress,
be a progressive, effect the change. VOTE APC.

3 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by maasoap(m): 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
chibaba87: Sorry and hardluck 2 all dis ppl sayin trash abt our annointed president,I wonder were u guys will hide ur faces after d elections.d worst u guys wil do den is to cry foul,bt who cares?long live pdp,long live Gej,long live 9jeria
Please help me, somebody here is still wishing long live to PDP. After 14 years of wastefulness.

3 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by adezjamz(m): 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
#LOBATAN grin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Ninapha(f): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
gbishman: Men, this is hilarious. U mean GEJ is sleeping when his house is on fire. A great party was handed over to him to rule and command and he lost it to a small oppostion party which just woke yesterday this is serious .
geting Nigeria right is not based on unproductive party' ideology rather on personal attributes and decisions to uphold the the oath of office. Pdp or Apc. We are in a mess.

The main reason why pdp is dieing is because GEJ has refused to be slave to OBJ and some hausa mafians. Let PDP die in the hands of GEJ but let him take us out of this mess.

Let all dictators leave pdp, i am only worried they are finding a soft landing in Apc.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by maasoap(m): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ninapha: geting Nigeria right is not based on unproductive party' ideology rather on personal attributes and decisions to uphold the the oath of office. Pdp or Apc. We are in a mess.

The main reason why pdp is dieing is because GEJ has refused to be slave to OBJ and some hausa mafians. Let PDP die in the hands of GEJ but let him take us out of this mess.

Let all dictators leave pdp, i am only worried they are finding a soft landing in Apc.
GEJ taking you out of mess? What I see is GEJ plunging this country into a deeper mess.
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by SirCee: 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mr President, this is not a good omen for our great country Nigeria and pdp.
Recall an adage that says' the fire our forefathers handed over to us should not quench on our hands'. What is hapening, will you allow the fire to quench on your hands.
Please, act fast and let the wishes of the masses prevail.
Posterity will not forgive us if PDP scattered in our hands....
The little opportuity the south has should not be thrown to the wind.
Please take a bold step. I trust you will, while we pray that God will continue to giude and protect you and Nigeria.
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by TechWalker007: 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
gbishman: Men, this is hilarious. U mean GEJ is sleeping when his house is on fire. A great party was handed over to him to rule and command and he lost it to a small oppostion party which just woke yesterday this is serious .

I didn't feel like joining the discussion until I saw your post that beams ignorance.
The only thing GEJ did is being from the South South. These guys are only decamping because APC is set up to front a Northerner.
In 2010, when Northern elders met it wasn't a party affair. Buhari from CPC, Atiku from Pdp, Shekerau from ANPP, DPP leaders, ACN Northern leaders, we're all in the meeting.
That was when Sani Kaita said "The NORTH have decided to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ if he does not back down in 2011". He had the support of Buhari, Atiku, and others.
If you think it's about GEJ's handling then you are very ignorant.
How will a Ribadu and Tinubu team up. How about El Rufai and Buhari? And to say the least, A Buhari in the team of Tinubu, FFK, and other spent politicians from pdp.
Please don't mention Amaechi, we all know his selfish ambition to become VP started his rebellion.

4 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by ENDTIMES: 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nigerian government really amazes me, legislators elected to checkmate the governor went to the governor to inform him that they are decamping to be with him.

Honestly, we don't have any reason practicing presidential system of government, it is a colossal waste of resources.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by blocker: 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hotwax always blowing hot air. Why won't you jump ship? I mean that's the way AWO did it in 1967 eh? Bloody Betrayers!
hotwax: I urge all Yorubas to follow suit. Lets do away with Igbo. Up APC. Lets leave Bigots to their party

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by nairaarea: 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ninapha: geting Nigeria right is not based on unproductive party' ideology rather on personal attributes and decisions to uphold the the oath of office. Pdp or Apc. We are in a mess.

YES. PDP NOW HAS THE GOOD EGGS LIKE
BODE GEORGE
TONY ANENIH
ALAMIESIGHA
PETER ODILI
TA ORJI
WIKED NYESOM
EVANS BIPI
ALMUSTAPHAA
ASARI DOKUBO
ABIYE SEKIBO
TUKUR AND SONS
LAMIDO AND SONS
STELLA ODUA
DIMEJI BANKOLE
ETC
(THE RESPECT FOR AMAECHI IS THE BEGINNING OF ........)

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by JohnsonEmma(m): 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nice one
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by remmer56(m): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
How gullible can we be Is it not the same people decamping to the ACN?? My brother, if all of them start fighting GEJ, then it's obvious he's doing something away from what we know.. I'll stick to the new PDP any day any time. Nigerians!!! These APC people wan hold us tight corner again. Please we must be wise in decision making in 2015!!

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
so guess when they decamp to the next winning party some fools will come on here and praise them to high heavens...all facet of Nigerian life na job...
babes dey job guys with fake everything
guys dey job babes with fake properties
church dey job people with fake prophecies
mosque dey job people with fake prayer points
universities job our youths with never ending ASUU strike
politicians job Nigerians with fake democracy
politicians job politicians with fake decamping
nepa or phcn dey job nigerians with no light
well...make una carry go

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Orikinla(m): 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
[size=18pt]
“The old order changeth yielding place to new And God fulfills himself in many ways Lest one good custom should corrupt the world. Comfort thyself: what comfort is in me I have lived my life and that which I have done May he within himself make pure but thou If thou shouldst never see my face again Pray for my soul. More things are wrought by prayer than this world dreams of.”

― Alfred Tennyson [/size]
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by olatiler(m): 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
calaway:

I guest this brother has left home more than 2years and he just return to read some cooked PDP News, bro am gonna advise u in 2pac voice "don't believe on what u Read or Heard but on what u see with u naked ice
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by ARIORILANRE: 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
If all PDP member want to decamp to APC i will rather decamp to NRC OR SDP
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Wsdm: 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sir Cee: Mr President, this is not a good omen for our great country Nigeria and pdp.
Recall an adage that says' the fire our forefathers handed over to us should not quench on our hands'. What is hapening, will you allow the fire to quench on your hands.
Please, act fast and let the wishes of the masses prevail.
Posterity will not forgive us if PDP scattered in our hands....
The little opportuity the south has should not be thrown to the wind.
Please take a bold step. I trust you will, while we pray that God will continue to giude and protect you and Nigeria.

Are all these wishes for the PDP members that newly decamped to the APC in Bayelsa state?
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by niyitogun(m): 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
ENDTIMES: Nigerian government really amazes me, legislators elected to checkmate the governor went to the governor to inform him that they are decamping to be with him.

Honestly, we don't have any reason practicing presidential system of government, it is a colossal waste of resources.

It's just ridiculous. and i wonder how people would trust and support politicians who decamped so easily, doesn't it matter people need to stand for something anymore before they get our votes. Don't vote for parties rather vote for persons.
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by bnovative(m): 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
it shows the quality of our assembly men; these guys are stooges!
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by BigBen10: 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
Area-Fada:

Muchechechecheche!

Neutral? NL, just like most of Naija media is SW owned.

Expect no neutrality in a million years. Naija is a tribalist jungle.

Simples. grin

if all nigeria media is controlled by sw. you n whatever tribe you come from can go start your media. seriously laughing at you mehn.
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by tonychristopher: 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
ceo4eva: The lawmakers said they took the decision to join Governor Wamakko in the APC.

The majority of the members of the Sokoto State House of Assembly have defected to the All Progressives Congress, APC, from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
Twenty seven out of the 30 members of the Assembly took the decision to move the APC on Wednesday, lawmakers said.

The Chairman of the House Committee on Information, Malami Basakkwace, informed PREMIUM TIMES over the telephone that the members decided to move to the APC to follow the state governor, Aliyu Wamakko, who was one of the five governors that defected to the APC.

“We are moving in line the decision of his Excellency Governor Aliyu Wamakko to also move over to the APC,” he said. The defectors include the speaker of the assembly and other principal officials.

Mr. Basakkwace also said since the defection of the governors, people from the 27 constituencies have mounted pressure on the legislators to follow the governor. He added that the crisis in the PDP, which led to the factionalisation of the party at both state and national level, also made them leave.

Another member, Abdulsamad Dasuki, also told PREMIUM TIMES that Nigeria’s constitution allows them freedom of association, and that the crisis in the PDP appears to be increasing by the day.

“The PDP Umbrella is torn and we have to follow the wishes of our people,” he said.

Mr. Dasuki also said the three remaining members may also defect.

“I am sure they would do the same when they finally came back, they were absent today (Wednesday) due to illness and other commitments,” he said.

PREMIUM TIMES learnt that the lawmakers moved from the Assembly complex, where they took the decision to defect on Wednesday, to the Sokoto Government House to inform Mr. Wamakko of their decision.

Mr. Wamakko had, alongside four of his fellow governors – Rabiu Kwankwaso of Kano, Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers, Murtala Nyako of Adamawa and Ahmed Abdulfatah of Kwara- announced in October their decision to defect to the APC.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/152914-breaking-news-27-30-sokoto-legislators-decamp-apc.html

this is to show you the mindset of averag aboki...they cant think independently..always cajolled..i wonder the kind of pupetry and tonenism that is in north. no independent mind. they just move like hoard of cattles...oh they have proximity to cattle.

shame

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Ninapha(f): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
nairaarea:
YES. PDP NOW HAS THE GOOD EGGS LIKE
BODE GEORGE
TONY ANENIH
ALAMIESIGHA
PETER ODILI
TA ORJI
WIKED NYESOM
EVANS BIPI
ALMUSTAPHAA
ASARI DOKUBO
ABIYE SEKIBO
TUKUR AND SONS
LAMIDO AND SONS
STELLA ODUA
DIMEJI BANKOLE
ETC
(THE RESPECT FOR AMAECHI IS THE BEGINNING OF ........)
needless wasting ur mb giving me this list! These men u mentioned are not and wd never be the problem of Nigeria nor pdp. And who are those decamping to Apc? The saints of our generation?

Were they not in pdp all these years, pls did u read guardian news 7/01/14? Check ur navigators comment on each other before now.

Is Akpabio not a pdp governor, did u read what OBJ said abt him when he visited Ak. Listen again,
political party cannot solve our problem, is it not the same 'saints' of pdp dat are decamping to Apc? Was it pdp dat is stopping them from performing? The main thing is just a chorus of ' pull GEJ down, he has refused to dance the godfather's beats!

Pdp, go and die
Apc, go and die
Nigeria is ours and no one can kill her!

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by oluwashaddow(m): 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
I think pdp is not really doing anything concerning dis crossing over,they should have met with dis guys,they would ave been a good tool in making d governor return to pdp or send packing for their man (d deputy governor ) n I think d decamping members too would have been a good tool for d citizens in keeping the governor in check,and ensuring dat he governs well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ateke Tom Unveiled As Grand Patron Of Messengers Of Peace / Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / Osinbajo Panel To Buhari: Sack Babachir, Oke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.