Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC (21922 Views)

Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) / Salaries Of Federal And State Legislators - Vanguard / PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by akpanbaba: 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
Atiku left PDP for ACN claiming that the head was rotten but before we could say jack robbinson the man went back to PDP.There is nothing for APC to celebrate because there is no difference between APC and PDP.The two parties are manned by corrupt nigerians and given the chance for APC to govern it will not be different from PDP.
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by baby124: 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
Abariwiseman: they are free to go.
PDP will sweep sokoto in 2015

E be like say na you dey advice Jonathan. See quality advice. Like 16 is greater than 19. LMAO.

Your advice is working. Continue. Double agent. hahahaha

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by tushd(m): 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
patriotic007: Right from time topics that insult or paint GEJ in bad light makes from page in a twinkle of an eye but topics about GEJ's achievements and those that show him as a Good president never make front page,....Nairaland has long been a progressive congress,...SMH
last time i checked u are nt d owner of d site..u aint happy about the administration of d site...dia is a LOGOUT option at the top of the page..help ursef
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by OgologoDimkpa: 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
Fadelex:
plz make use of deactivation button and stop whining like a kid.. tell me d last time u heard anything about apc on nta or radio Nigeria? are they not media house? are they not supposed to be impartial as they are owned by govt? nobody will feel ur absence on nairaland as you don't really contribute anything meaningful... byebye
Who are you please as I don't know you sad

Keep your crappy advise to yourself.
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by reporter1: 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
TribalEAST: PDP has now being dumped for the igbos to eat the remnant.

True talk.
Ibos are the ones who through their tribal politics goaded GEJ to perdition.

5 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by madnigerian: 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
PDP should have made effort to sort out its internal issues.

And it is time we made Rotational presidency part of the constitution.....will end much of this nonsense.
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by OgologoDimkpa: 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
moscobabs: -The same wine in different bottle

-No way u can put Maltina in Gulder bottle and think it will taste beer

-watch out for [b]Muslim Brotherhood in Nigeri[/b]a

Save Nigeria!!!!

Did I hear Moslem Brotherhood?
Moslem gini sad?
It can never work instead we'll path ways.
Biafra on my mind...
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by ojimbo(m): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
Are they jumping from pdp to apc just for the sake of nigeria or selfish interest? See how nigeria corruption have been exposed, God bless you mr president, may you live long life and prosperity. We nigerians are behind you, help us by sacking every corrupt one around you, nigerian leadership must be free from corruption, hit me like if you love nigeria as a country and the latest exposing development we are seeing

5 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by galadee(m): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
ilugunboy: I pity the deputy governor.....well on a second thought, he may just be an implant in the Sokoto PDP to monitor things and report to the governor.

These Hausa/Fulani guys are deft politicians.

grin grin grin grin
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by hotwax: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
ogologodimkpa:
Moslem gini sad?
Biafra on my mind...

I am a Yoruba christian. I think Muslims Brotherhood are better than Igbo. They are the worst racist on earth.

10 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by DIVINE78: 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
superior1: Team Jona for life grin grin grin grin
Jona is poor at everything. cheesy cheesy . He can't even keep his party as one. By the time Patience decamps, Jona will be left to cook for himself and wash his own shorts at the villa grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by madnigerian: 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
hotwax:

I am a Yoruba christian. I think Muslims Brotherhood are better than Igbo. They are the worst racist on earth.

And I think you need to stop being a bigot.

5 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Gamji007: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
patriotic007: My dear nairaland is not the same with the reality on ground,....Anambra elections were won by APC weeks before the election but what finally happened?APC did not even come second,....My brother elections are not won on social media,....GEJ keeping quiet does not make him a fool,....afterall first attack does not win a fight,..

My dear, Anambra election was a success as far as Nigeria is concerned. Compare APC's result to PDP's and you ll see there is a remarkable progress.

For APC to get such high number of votes in anambra, a regional base of PDP, I can't imagine the level of demolition PDP will get outside its regional base i.e North and SW! grin

9 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by tushd(m): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
ojimbo: Are they jumping from pdp to apc just for the sake of nigeria or selfish interest? See how nigeria corruption have been exposed, God bless you mr president, may you live long life and prosperity. We nigerians are behind you, help us by sacking every corrupt one around you, nigerian leadership must be free from corruption, hit me like if you love nigeria as a country and the latest exposing development we are seeing
yeah sack all the corrupt ones, including stellah oduah, asari dokubo and even u...idiot personified mofo
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by DIVINE78: 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
hotwax:

Ibos are ingrates simply put. I just pity Jona because by the time APC wins the presidential election in 2015 all Ibo elders will decamp to APC leaving Jona isolated. Herd mentality is a menace in iboland.

3 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by OgologoDimkpa: 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
hotwax:

Go and sit down.
You're not a Christian, you uncircumcised philistine grin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by hotwax: 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
mad nigerian:

And I think you need to stop being a bigot.

No you stop. The whole world know which tribe is bigoted.

3 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by DIVINE78: 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
ogologodimkpa:
Moslem gini sad?
Biafra on my mind...
Did your grandfather tell you anything about Biafra?
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by dammytosh: 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
GEJ has finally ruined PDP.

What kind of Leader is this. If he can not manage PDP crisis, then there is no hope for Nigeria under his leadership.

Even when Obasanjo was nursing the senseless THIRD TERM agenda, things did not get this worse.

Na wa oooo
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Boyoorisha: 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
ojimbo: Are they jumping from pdp to apc just for the sake of nigeria or selfish interest? See how nigeria corruption have been exposed, God bless you mr president, may you live long life and prosperity. We nigerians are behind you, help us by sacking every corrupt one around you, nigerian leadership must be free from corruption, hit me like if you love nigeria as a country and the latest exposing development we are seeing

Which exposing development? Who has he exposed so far? See this dullard

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by OgologoDimkpa: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
DIVINE78:
Did your grandfather tell you anything about Biafra?
Do you think we are mates?
Go look for your mate grin
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by DIVINE78: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
patriotic007: Right from time topics that insult or paint GEJ in bad light makes from page in a twinkle of an eye but topics about GEJ's achievements and those that show him as a Good president never make front page,....Nairaland has long been a progressive congress,...SMH
Gej and. Achievement cannot be in the same sentence. Gej us a failure to us that voted for him and not for PDP.

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by henlooma80: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan himself will soon decamp to APC.
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Gamji007: 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
mad nigerian: PDP should have made effort to sort out its internal issues.

And it is time we made Rotational presidency part of the constitution.....will end much of this nonsense.

Rotational wetin.......?

You must be joking... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
DIVINE78:
Jona is poor at everything. cheesy cheesy . He can't even keep his party as one. By the time Patience decamps, Jona will be left to cook for himself and wash his own shorts at the villa grin grin grin

These people are terrible in human and crises management .....in less than 3 years in the saddle of PDP, they've managed to dismantle the party into pieces.

9 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by abiodunade(m): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
The political activity in Sokoto State is a welcome development because politics is a game of number and strategies to out shine your opponents, if it will take all members to leave PDP for us as a nation to have tangible development, then let the movement continues.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by DIVINE78: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
ilugunboy:

These people are terrible in human and crises management .....in less than 3 years in the saddle of PDP, they've managed to dismantle the party into pieces.
Gej shouldn't be in charge of anything apart from his joystick.

3 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by squaddy(m): 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
Please ndi-igbo I plead with you all not to reply these jobless and brainwashed bigots...let them continue to display their inbred stupidity...they are just attention seekers...peace on alaigbo

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
i can see that it pains u...but the truth is that Nigeria is being democratized with these developments in the polity...QED!
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
DIVINE78:
Gej shouldn't be in charge of anything apart from his joystick.

He can't even tame that either.....the reason some Jezebels in his cabinet have been acting with impunity..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) / Nine States, Other Commands Get New Police Commissioners / Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.