Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC (21919 Views)

Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) / Salaries Of Federal And State Legislators - Vanguard / PDP Chairman, Executives Decamp To APC In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by ucyoma(m): 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
One tin I knw 4 sure.

.NEVER underrate GEJ intelligience by mistaking his quietness 2 b foolishness( Ask Turai yar'adua, she will tell u)

BUHARI will cry me an ocean come 2015

APC will cry foul play again lyk dey did in anambra

GEJ TILL 2019!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by bamssy(m): 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
can sumbody tel me y i shld nt label dis party a terrorist organisatn
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by ebucha: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
omenka: Keep bashing ur head against the wall buddy. Stop when you see a blinding white light and you see yourself levitating. Thanx.
tell that to your foolish father who failed in his duties to make you understand the fact that acronyms have diverse meaning. foolish tran-genarational goat. Ewu! Brainless terrorist. GEJ till 2019.
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Gamji007: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
ucyoma: One tin I knw 4 sure.

.NEVER underrate GEJ intelligience by mistaking his quietness 2 b foolishness( Ask Turai yar'adua, she will tell u )

BUHARI will cry me an ocean come 2015

APC will cry foul play again lyk dey did in anambra

GEJ TILL 2019!!!!!

If Turai Yar'adua reads this, she go laff tire! cheesycheesycheesy

8 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by dahmie2013: 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
Demdem:
Takeover now complete.
Sokoto no longer Pdp but APC State.[/b]

Daz all!
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by shizzle11(m): 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
bunch of hypocrites! PDP is better of without them
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Teff(m): 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
akpanbaba: Atiku left PDP for ACN claiming that the head was rotten but before we could say jack robbinson the man went back to PDP.There is nothing for APC to celebrate because there is no difference between APC and PDP.The two parties are manned by corrupt nigerians and given the chance for APC to govern it will not be different from PDP.
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by DIVINE78: 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
mad nigerian: PDP should have made effort to sort out its internal issues.

And it is time we made Rotational presidency part of the constitution.....will end much of this nonsense.
You Monika says you're mad. Need I say more.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by manny4life(m): 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
Well, let the decamp, I'm glad that PDP is restructuring..
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by slick1(m): 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
The desire for a change can be so dangerous most times that i makes on blind to the truth...
If we criticise these lawmakers as being overly corrupt while in the PDP,does decamping to APC all of a sudden make them saints?...
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by DIVINE78: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
shizzle11: bunch of hypocrites! PDP is better of without them
And when Chime decamps you would say that too. All well meaning Nigerians are hereby advised join APC now.
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by DIVINE78: 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
slick1: The desire for a change can be so dangerous most times that i makes on blind to the truth...
If we criticise these lawmakers as being overly corrupt while in the PDP,does decamping to APC all of a sudden make them saints?...
Did you critize them when they were in PDP? BTW,they are now new creatures. cheesy We are going to reform them in APC. We are going to start like this;
Say after me..
1-Stealing is corruption.
2-It is wrong to buy 2 BMWs for 255million with tax payers money while using fake results
3-I will give a damn over asset declaration......etc.
Add yours please

7 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by ChiefAdams: 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
[b][/b]Now we are getting there gradually. The wishes of Nigerians are about becoming reality. No more will we have a situation where a single party holds the country to ransom again.

By the actions of the lawmakers, the clock of break down is ticking seriously for the PDP.

With this development, i pray God strengthens the leaders of the APC to carry on the mantle on leadership without fear or favor, and for them to apply wisdom and principles in the discharge of their duties to Nigerians.
No sentiments and ill feelings,

PDP has really failed this nation.

4 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by nairaarea: 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
manny4life: Well, let the decamp, I'm glad that PDP is restructuring..

YES. PDP NOW HAS THE GOOD EGGS LIKE
BODE GEORGE
TONY ANENIH
ALAMIESIGHA
PETER ODILI
TA ORJI
WIKED NYESOM
EVANS BIPI
ALMUSTAPHAA
ASARI DOKUBO
ABIYE SEKIBO
TUKUR AND SONS
LAMIDO AND SONS
STELLA ODUA
DIMEJI BANKOLE
ETC
(THE RESPECT FOR AMAECHI IS THE BEGINNING OF ........)

6 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by IYANGBALI: 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
Tolexander: Kilode?
ade lo de
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by mwenemutapa: 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
decamping 2 APC does not mean the lawmakers will work effectively. This is history repeating itself in 9ja.
I leave y'all with this quote by machiavelli, "men willingly change their ruler,expecting to fare better. This expectation induces them to take up arms against him;but they only deceive themselves, & they learn from experience that they have made matters worse".
GEJ is not the problem.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by IYANGBALI: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
nairaarea:

BODE GEORGE
TONY ANENIH
ALAMIESIGHA
PETER ODILI
TA ORJI
WIKED NYESOM
EVANS BIPI
ALMUSTAPHAA
ASARI DOKUBO
ABIYE SEKIBO
TUKUR AND SONS
LAMIDO AND SONS
STELLA ODUA
DIMEJI BANKOLE
ETC

that name is spelt stEALER odua and not stella,pls take note

7 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by plasgidy: 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
ebucha: Armored Personnel Carriers, APC

Ariwa Peoples Congress

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Demdem(m): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
manny4life: Well, let the decamp, I'm glad that PDP is restructuring..

I agree, the killer party will finally restructure to SE/SS party. This is good omen.

5 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Gamji007: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
DIVINE78:
Did you critize them when they were in PDP? BTW,they are now new creatures. cheesy We are going to reform them in APC. We are going to start like this;
Say after me..
1-Stealing is corruption.
2-It is wrong to buy 2 BMWs for 255million with tax payers money while using fake results......etc.
Add yours please

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by ejagbangba: 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
kel4soft: Madness!
4 folowin dia minds?
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by PStacks(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
PDP IS FINISHED.
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by ejagbangba: 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
ilugunboy:

Keep fixing....while those that matters in the PDP keep fleeing...
does anybody still mata in pheedeephee?
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by calaway: 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
What does any body with brains expect? these bokoharam sponsoring politicians including senator Ndume are only exercising their hate for GEJ. If they can sponsor bokoharam who kill innocent Nigerians children and women inclusive, crossing carpet is just like drinking nunu. Pay no attention to their smiles and poise these people hate and despise Jonathan and all he stands for and the Nigerians that voted him president (But they are aware that GEJ has 100000000000 X their combined powers and so they can only kill others, criticize ,sabotage and try to make Nigeria ungovernable, but they cannot not addressed him directly ) after all they never voted for him in 2011 and he still does not need their vote in 2015.
Nigerians have eyes to see and a brain to understand whats going on. GEJ humility, selflessness and continuing determination to keep this country united against all wicked odds will be rewarded by good Nigerian (of cause those quota and mediocre Nigerians with hate in their hearts can do as they wish, Inconsequential gragra)!!!!

PS
Nigerians vote PDP cos of GEJ. Not the other way round!!!!

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
Just passing sha
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by ejagbangba: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
superior1: Team Jona for life grin grin grin grin
keep deceivin urself.....u go soon wake up.
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by DIVINE78: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
calaway: What does any body with brains expect? these bokoharam sponsoring politicians including senator Ndume are only exercising their hate for GEJ. If they can sponsor bokoharam who kill innocent Nigerians children and women inclusive, crossing carpet is just like drinking nunu. Pay no attention to their smiles and poise these people hate and despise Jonathan and all he stands for and the Nigerians that voted him president (But they are aware that GEJ has 100000000000 X their combined powers and so they can only kill others, criticize ,sabotage and try to make Nigeria ungovernable, but they cannot not addressed him directly ) after all they never voted for him in 2011 and he still does not need their vote in 2015.
Nigerians have eyes to see and a brain to understand whats going on. GEJ humility, selflessness and continuing determination to keep this country united against all wicked odds will be rewarded by good Nigerian (of cause those quota and mediocre Nigerians with hate in their hearts can do as they wish, Inconsequential gragra)!!!!
Yawnnnnn.
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by Demdem(m): 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
[s]
calaway: What does any body with brains expect? these bokoharam sponsoring politicians including senator Ndume are only exercising their hate for GEJ. If they can sponsor bokoharam who kill innocent Nigerians children and women inclusive, crossing carpet is just like drinking nunu. Pay no attention to their smiles and poise these people hate and despise Jonathan and all he stands for and the Nigerians that voted him president (But they are aware that GEJ has 100000000000 X their combined powers and so they can only kill others, criticize ,sabotage and try to make Nigeria ungovernable, but they cannot not addressed him directly ) after all they never voted for him in 2011 and he still does not need their vote in 2015.
[/s]

Cry cry baby. Ndo.

3 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by manny4life(m): 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
Demdem:

I agree, the killer party will finally restructure to SE/SS party. This is good omen.

Hehe, who says it's only SE/SS if not you? There's nothing wrong restructuring, let's hope APC does the same. cool
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by manny4life(m): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
nairaarea:

BODE GEORGE
TONY ANENIH
ALAMIESIGHA
PETER ODILI
TA ORJI
WIKED NYESOM
EVANS BIPI
ALMUSTAPHAA
ASARI DOKUBO
ABIYE SEKIBO
TUKUR AND SONS
LAMIDO AND SONS
STELLA ODUA
DIMEJI BANKOLE
ETC

Anything better than terror support and Baboons and Dogs soaked in blood is good for me.
Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by maasoap(m): 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
Area-Fada:

Muchechechecheche!

Neutral? NL, just like most of Naija media is SW owned.

Expect no neutrality in a million years. Naija is a tribalist jungle.

Simples. grin
When South West gave their votes to Jonathan in 2011 presidential election, Naija was not tribalist jungle. Now that it appears that Jonathan is in romance with corruption and some regions refuse to see it and put up collective effort to correct him, and some other regions who are not happy with Mr president body's language are finding alternatives, it is conveniently okay for people to call them tribalists. The earlier you guys see Mr president for who he is (corrupt and incompetent) the better.

8 Likes

Re: 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC by hollypagan: 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
they must go back to PDP dnt worry guys lets see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Launches Free Health Screening In Ibadan, Oyo State (Pics) / PDP Extends Makarfi Led Caretaker Committee By 12 Months. PICTURES. / Akwa Ibom Government Challenges Akpabio On Four Point Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.