Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:38 AM

Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" (7787 Views)

Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / What Would You Do For Your Mommy This Mothers' Day / Mommy Has Quadruplets 3-years After She Had Triplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by Zeus: 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2005
I don't think Nigeria is ready for this kind of stuff. However, I would let him or her have some psycological test before we go a head talking
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by nicetohave(m): 12:18am On Dec 18, 2005
and what type of psychological test do you have in mind?
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by prettyH(f): 12:44am On Dec 18, 2005
Being gay is way beyond what any psychological test can determine.
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by Oracle(m): 1:34am On Dec 19, 2005
well im happy they were honest in the first place
but believe i don't know what i'll do

Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by snazzydawn(f): 12:18am On Dec 25, 2005
shocked shocked shocked I would swallow all my teeth!!!
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by adodo: 8:57am On Dec 27, 2005
Bibi already said it all..
"I wont know how to handle it...for now. At best, there will be a 3rd world war until "One man standing" --"

Infact it would NOT Happen!!!!!!!!!
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by thelastdon(m): 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2005
Dont mind my expressions.. but am saying this from experience..... I would find a way of getting rid of him/her if I c theres no way to change a horrible situation like that........ I would love to have an slowpoke better than a child who is homo... homo ko homosapien ni.........tsuuuuuuuuuuu( Hiss-oseee) shocked shocked shocked
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by pearldrops(f): 12:17am On Jan 10, 2006
that child must be insane to admint such in todays nigeria
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by loriann(f): 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2006
i guess prayer is the key,u can advice them tell the negative side cos there is no positive side and the implications with God i dont pray for this.
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2006
Oluwa o!

God forbid! Chukwu forbid! Amadioha forbid! that can never happen to me!

i will faint first then find a way of killing the idiot!
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by chillin(f): 6:10am On Jan 21, 2006
whoa! David eazyy! how many languages are thoze??  grin  grin faint!?? thatz definitely not a god idea.!! he'll be like "Dad is that the best u can do?".....my advice is to kill him before fainting cheesy..4real dawg why would u kill him?

the only solution is to take the kid for some kind of deliverance session or sumn accompanied by whip upon whips! he'll be staight before he knows it!  grin guranteed result!  wink

On a more serious note *Prayer is the key* the kid needs prayers!!
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by ZuluNation(m): 6:23am On Jan 21, 2006
@ chillin, girl that is child abuse you can go to jail for that.
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by chillin(f): 6:38am On Jan 21, 2006
Mamwhore u again!! lawd!! how on earth do you alwayz find me??

anywayz thatz no child abuse...itz a way of lashing the demon out of the kid! got it?.....just like i said *Prayer is the key*
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by ZuluNation(m): 6:45am On Jan 21, 2006
chillin:

Mamwhore u again!! lawd!! how on earth do you alwayz find me??

anywayz thatz no child abuse...itz a way of lashing the demon out of the kid! got it?.....just like i said *Prayer is the key*

Because you the most *beautifulest* gurl on Nairaland..................OMFG you have a stalker shocked shocked cool
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by chillin(f): 7:17am On Jan 21, 2006
a stalker?? thatz soo not right!! have a nice day because i'm runnin as i type!!~~~~~
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by pearldrops(f): 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2006
deliverance the right word for the insane kid
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by 2nde(m): 1:19am On Jan 23, 2006
I don't know why i am now seeing gay here gay there on this nairaland nowadays, it anything the matter with gay, i beg leave 'em alone
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by ZuluNation(m): 2:29am On Jan 23, 2006
2nde:

I don't know why i am now seeing gay here gay there on this nairaland nowadays, it anything the matter with gay, i beg leave 'em alone

For real though, If people want to gay, fine they can be all the gay the want to be as long as they don't try to rub their gayness on me then we have a problem.
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by pearldrops(f): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2006
to be gay?? best bet
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by chillin(f): 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2006
heyy ZuluNation! wat happened to Manwhore??
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by ZuluNation(m): 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2006
chillin:

heyy ZuluNation! what happened to Manwhore??

The boss man the big house made me change my name.You would think days of slavery was over..... wink wink
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by chillin(f): 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2006
hahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by Pee: 2:38am On Feb 23, 2006
This is a questions for you that ask this question and that you that reply to this post. 1; Do u really think that GOd is against gay life? 2; do u think that been gay is wht u can just disced?, Bible tells us not to judge, thnnk that there"s nothing u can do when your children become wht you dont like, you better love them more and make them to understand that they are not alone, ths must be very difficcult for nigerias homes, but is good tobe open-- I am saying that your Child loves you and the family when he become open of been gay and u guys must love him/her back, Life is good
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by alj(m): 5:16am On Feb 23, 2006
i would be so worried , the prejudice they wld face ,the life style they might follow, the increase chance of sexual transmitted diseases! if your child tells you they are gay they are still your child and need your support

i say all this coz its what i believe but how would i really react, i don't know.
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 23, 2006
i'd freak out
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by opemogaji(m): 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2006
i will smak the s@#it of of him
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by Free(f): 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2006
i know rite
if ma child ever dare open his mouth and tells me he/she is gay
oooh lord jesus help me i will slap the taste outta his mouth ,
believe that,
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by opemogaji(m): 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2006
hell yea
Free:

i know rite
if ma child ever dare open his mouth and tells me he/she is gay
oooh lord jesus help me i will slap the taste out of his mouth ,
believe that,
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by eveseh(f): 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2006
hmmmmmmmm,i will be shock
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by pearldrops(f): 3:12pm On May 01, 2006
he wont even have the nerves to
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by yemstar(f): 7:59pm On May 01, 2006
I pray that such will never be the case, but if my child comes up to me and tell me they are gay what am i supposed to do, i can't disown them, thats my blood embarassed cool
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by pearldrops(f): 12:53pm On May 02, 2006
sure right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! / Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? / Was The Wife Inappropriate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.