Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" (7617 Views)

Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / What Would You Do For Your Mommy This Mothers' Day / Mommy Has Quadruplets 3-years After She Had Triplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by SIBLI06(m): 1:03pm On May 02, 2006
If my child is sure that he/she is gay then I will have to live with it. At the end of the day if you try to change your child's mind you will drive them away!!
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by pearldrops(f): 5:52pm On May 05, 2006
sure right again
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by kimba(m): 7:06pm On May 05, 2006
It only shows you have failed as a parent.

What will i say? My child would never say such.
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by yemstar(f): 4:55am On May 06, 2006
kimba:

It only shows you have failed as a parent.

This is soooo not true, angry it just so happens that no parent can predict the outcome of their child, being gay most times is way more than physical it is psychological, i have so many friends that are gay and that doesn't mean their parents are failures. Parents can only help to mold a child's life path it is up to the child to make it solid.
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by pearldrops(f): 12:37am On May 09, 2006
l second that
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by lunafish(f): 7:55pm On May 12, 2006
Down with homophobia!

I would llove my child unconditionally as they deserve to be loved.

I would probably say "I knew it all along."

I would be fine with it.
That's my child and I don't care-they're not hurting anyone and would only hurt themselves if they didn't come out.

be who you are. Love your kids.
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by pearldrops(f): 3:04pm On May 16, 2006
nice
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by lunafish(f): 7:42pm On May 16, 2006
Thanks Pearldrops.

Where is the family love these days? Why is it choked by judgement and damnation?

Much love and respect to all people who come out to their families. Your bravery, sense of self and self acceptance are to be admired.
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by pearldrops(f): 6:22pm On May 17, 2006
where is the love
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by lunafish(f): 6:52pm On May 17, 2006
I am disgusted by the homophobic views expressed on this website and particularly in this topic.
How can you ostracize and alienate your own family especially children?
I don't care what religion you are or what convoluted morals you use to justify that ignorant behaviour-that s*hit is wrong.

What is wrong with homosexuality?
Nothing I repeat nothing.

If you disagree and are fuelled on hate and ignorance, I pity you.
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by 1Lola(f): 7:16pm On May 19, 2006
i swear You people are crazy like for real most of you let your husband beat you and now this sht if your child is gay then he/she is , and you cannot change that. and if you believe in th lord than you know everything is written for you already so therefore the fact that they are gay souldnt phase you because He chose that to happen , " my child is going to be raised with the lord" i can't believe that your serious like for real its a shame
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by lunafish(f): 5:40pm On May 20, 2006
#1Lola:

i swear You people are crazy like for real most of you let your husband beat you and now this sht if your child is gay then he/she is , and you cannot change that. and if you believe in th lord than you know everything is written for you already so therefore the fact that they are gay souldnt phase you because He chose that to happen , " my child is going to be raised with the lord" i can't believe that your serious like for real its a shame

I agree. People are born gay- it's not a choice. You can only be who you are.
If you ask me, it's you homophobes who shoiuld be outcast for the negativity and ignorance you spread without shame.
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by retro(f): 7:45pm On May 20, 2006
My step brother is gay and my dad sent him packing. That was a stupid thing to do because he became more 'gay'. Why would you disown your child or beat him just because he's attracted to the same sex? I'm sure you know that no matter what you do, he/she'll remain G A Y. He/She is YOUR blood, mothers come on! You carried that child for 9 months then pushed him out, in pain. How in the world can you even consider disowning him or beating him just because of his sexual orientation?

Note: him can also be used for her.
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by pearldrops(f): 11:54am On May 23, 2006
where is ur step brother now?
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by retro(f): 4:19pm On May 23, 2006
He's in another town. Actually, I don't know. Sometimes he's in Holland, other times, in England, other times in Poland. We hardly ever talk anymore. He tries to call my dad but my father hardly ever picks up his phone!!! It's so sad.
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by Coco29(f): 1:25pm On May 30, 2006
what else can you do but continue to love them. we are not the ones to judge, any child of mine who was to say mommy I AM GAY, i would hug him or her and say it is OK MOMMY STILL LOVE YOU, AND ALWAYS WILL. cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by pearldrops(f): 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2006
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed too bad
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by retro(f): 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2006
Too bad for you.
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by Efani(m): 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2006
i would beat the $hit out of my son if he told me he was gay
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by pearldrops(f): 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2006
wht if ur son is beyound the gae of beating? would u still beat him?
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by Efani(m): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2006
id shoot him then grin
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by DaHitler(m): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2006
Efani, that is stupid. Being gay is not that serious. You simple minded religous people need to get real.
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by Efani(m): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2006
r u kiddin?
i dont jugde gays but if my kid was gay i'd make him or her un-gay
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by Coco29(f): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2006
Efani:

r u kiddin?
i don't jugde gays but if my kid was gay i'd make him or her un-gay

efani lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by jgirl3: 9:57am On Jun 07, 2006
Gay ke?
Deliverance will happen in that house and then afterwards, i will cry out to God.
Then I will beat the gay spirit out of that kid. To me, Gay is a state of the mind, men. If straight men can become gay then gay kids can become straight.
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by jgirl3: 9:57am On Jun 07, 2006
I agree with efani on that one
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by Efani(m): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2006
yea same here
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by pearldrops(f): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2006
*laughing my ribs out*
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by Coco29(f): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2006
j-girl:

Gay ke?
Deliverance will happen in that house and then afterwards, i will cry out to God.
Then I will beat the gay spirit out of that kid. To me, Gay is a state of the mind, men. If straight men can become gay then gay kids can become straight.

can you be turned gay? no i hear you say so how do u expect to turn a gay man straight undecided undecided
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by jgirl3: 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2006
In Jesus' name it won't happen to me

But he will turn straight by miracle. Miracles do happen and if they don't happen to him, we will find ways
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by Coco29(f): 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2006
j-girl:

In Jesus' name it won't happen to me

But he will turn straight by miracle. Miracles do happen and if they don't happen to him, we will find ways

j-girl my dad is a preacher and i grew up in the church, now i know that the bible say it is wrong however it also say to love each other. the bible never said that if we like some one who is gay that we would go to hell, so it is not up to us to change people, we should accept them as they are and leave the judgements to god when that day comes

(ACCEPTANCE THAT IS YOUR WORD FOR TODAY)
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by Efani(m): 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2006
your right cocoa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. / Why You Should Not Marry A Girl Below 25 Years Of Age / My Hatred For My Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.