Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,548 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" (7792 Views)

Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / What Would You Do For Your Mommy This Mothers' Day / Mommy Has Quadruplets 3-years After She Had Triplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 21, 2006
lol i know id be speechless

lmfao at Tx's reply. hey great idea but if shes a girl she gonna chase all the village girls , n if its a guy hes gonna TRY to chase the village guys even though theyd beat the shitt outta him
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by Txlonghorn(m): 1:54am On Jul 21, 2006
Men if that boy/girl takes that gay nonsense to my Village, they'll kill him/her. The don't play that gay nonsense in my Village ooo.
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 21, 2006
hahaha i bet

nigerians cant even stand that gay/lesbian thing

theyd just chop ur head off or something.

ADVICE TO GAY NIGERIANS IN NIGERIA : dont ever tell anyone u gay. its for you life.
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by ladex142(m): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2006
I'll disown the child if he or she decides not change after intense effort to change him or her angry

Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by Coco29(f): 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2006
ladex142:

I'll disown the child if he or she decides not change after intense effort to change him or her angry

i hate sh*t like this did god say to do that, no matter what or who ya kids decide to be you as their parent should be there for them, advice them of how you feel but if you love your child being gay is not going to change anything

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by ademiller(f): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2006
ma kid tells me he/she is gay? well lipsrsealed
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by ademiller(f): 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2006
ma kid tells me he/she is gay? well lipsrsealed
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by ademiller(f): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2006
Re: My Child says ," Daddy, Mommy , I'm Gay! " Buhahahahaha ill jus lipsrsealed tongue undecided cry cryt Buhahahaha
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by ladex142(m): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2006
Coco29:

i hate sh*t like this did god say to do that, no matter what or who ya kids decide to be you as their parent should be there for them, advice them of how you feel but if you love your child being gay is not going to change anything

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Yeeah i know, you can't disown your child no matter what they do; but i don't care, that's exactly what I'll do if i can't change he or she  angry I can take anyother sh*t the child throws at me, but for being a gay, capital NO!. These would never happen to me anyways  grin

Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by snazzydawn(f): 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2006
My child tells me he or she is gay?I will simply say,good,let's make out
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by soulpatrol(f): 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2006
i'll sock him/her upside the head until his/her head clears and becomes straight again!
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by Coco29(f): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2006
to all of you gay people should be love and shown respect just like every one else.
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by crito(m): 5:40am On Jul 22, 2006
no comment.
i will be shocked.
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by luvlymoi(f): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2006
my mom said, "kam gbue mmadu" i dont knw i f thats how to write it sha. but it means "so i will kill someone"
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by grafikdon: 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2006
I could try getting him a job at a strip club,
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by snazzydawn(f): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2006
thats so true.That should cure him of his gayness
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by elcij(m): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2006
i'll get em a visa to whatever western country they feel like going to, buy em a one way ticket and support them. They can't live in Naija is all I know, for their sakes not mine.
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by kellorah: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2006
@topic: it's not gonna happen. if it does,i'll send him to where ogbongidis will pleasure him 24/7 cheesy
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by beyunce(f): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2006
I had this in Oprah. When the girl told her mum she's attracted to women.
Well the woman did nt believe her daughter cos she was only 10 years old then
But when the girl was all grown up. the mother caught her and are girl frend in a romantic way. So she stopped the friend fom coming to the house and that was the begining of mother and daughter's Malice.

So ma advice would be listen to wat ma daughter ave to say. and discuss d feelings she as
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by Olumide7(m): 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2006
"Train up a child in the way he should grow and when he is old, he will not depart from it"
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by JohnDoe(m): 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2006
If its a daughter and shes a lesbian, maybe OK. But if its a son, I'll take him to white garment church where they'll fast and beat the evil gay spirit out of him!!
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by kellorah: 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2006
lol john
why the son and not the daughter?
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by soulpatrol(f): 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2006
trust me, no matter how good or humble you bring up your kids, theyll still become what they want to become. at one point you just have to let go and hope they make the right decision. ive seen when kids that were overprotected/sheltered grew up to become something else when they got out into the world, because all the things they could never do under their parents watchful eyes, they end up doing even worse.
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by kellorah: 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2006
i believe it's a free world. all we have to do is to pray that our kids are not the ones used for example
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by mamaput(f): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2006
If that child is grown there is nothing anyone can do about it.Not take it to any church and nothing.
Just maybe that child may be the one to disown you.
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by kellorah: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2006
yeah true! cos they'd rather disown you than be what they don't want to be
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by shantell(f): 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2006
from the beginning i'll train my children in a good way and make them know dat gays and lesbian isn't a good thing so from day one they will know dat homosexualism isn't good ,
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by mamaput(f): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2006
shantell:

from the beginning i'll train my children in a good way and make them know that gays and lesbian isn't a good thing so from day one they will know that homosexualism isn't good ,

from day one they will know what you think about it.
Everyone has a mind of their own
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by kellorah: 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2006
true! although they see it as a 'fashion' (well,most of them), you can't help how you feel about people, male or female
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by soulpatrol(f): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2006
*sings* if your child is gay, and you say have no way, who you gonna call? GAY BUSTERS!  grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by Efani(m): 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2006
evry1 is gay now so i wouldnt b that shocked
Re: Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" by Nadine20(f): 6:24am On Aug 01, 2006
I wouldn't get mad nor would I cry. I wouldn't scream at God and ask why did he allow them to be that way either. I would still love them no matter what, because I am not homophobic at all. I have absolutely nothing against gay men or lesbian women. If my daughter told me she loved women, I would be, ok honey. If my son said I love men, I would be, ok honey. There is no point in hating your children, yelling at them, telling them you wish they were straight, or disowning them. Most gay men and women who were disowned have been deeply affected by that. Some young gay men and women have even comitted suicide over the lost connections they had with their families. Being judgemental and hateful isn't going to get you anywhere.

Some people on this board keep saying they are going to teach their child homosexuality is wrong. Or that their kids will know that they are to be with the opposite sex. Has it occured to any of you that the parents of gay men and women today have done the same thing? When some parents tell their children not to do something because it is simply wrong, it makes those children curious. They will wonder, well what's so wrong about it if he or she loves me and I love them. So simply forcing your views on a child isn't going to really do anything. Most children grow up with their own minds, and they will do what they want to no matter what you say or do.

There are so many hate crimes against gay men and lesbian women that it's sad to see how there are so many close-minded people in this world. People today treat homosexuality as if it were the plague, but if they were gay men or lesbian women how would they want people to treat them? How would they want their parents and siblings to treat them? That's what some of you and others should be asking yourselves, because who knows it just might be your child that comes home saying he is gay or she is a lesbian. Karma is truly a bitch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! / Was The Wife Inappropriate? / Help Me Get Over My Sister's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.