Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Girl - My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl - My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night (2116 Views)

Saturday Night Laughs / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses / My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl - My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by tiwasblog: 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2014

Am just a pretty young girl who finds love in read, i discovered your blog few months back and i have seen readers like myself with a very touching story and your blog provides them with the solution through the comments of your readers..

Today i decided to share my story with you because i can’t live with it anymore, since my boyfriend came to ask for my hand in marriage,

continue reading here >>> http://tiwasblog.com/2014/01/a-reader-cries-out-my-father-always-make-love-to-me-in-my-dreams-every-saturday-night.html
Re: Girl - My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
Stories that touches the ynash undecided
Re: Girl - My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by phenom666(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
Fool of d last law
Re: Girl - My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by sexLover1: 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
Call me dis saturday for a 3some
Re: Girl - My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by Supremor(m): 11:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
go nd c ur Pastor
Re: Girl - My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
$€x¤Lov€r:
Call me dis saturday for a 3some

a gan:g-ba:ng wud seem more appropriate

m in!!

1 Like

Re: Girl - My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 09, 2014
Lol, Bloggers and their Zobo..

I ain't gonna read Jack..

This would be a new trend soon.. "Someone would soon pick, I sleep with Pastor Adeboye every Sunday, shortly after his ministrations in my dream"

The good thing about this trend is that, you can't even take legal actions againt such person. cheesy
Re: Girl - My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by Lionbite(m): 6:28am On Jan 09, 2014
ib_bryte:

a gan:g-ba:ng wud seem more appropriate

m in!!
abeg no leave me out of the package...... I'm in
Re: Girl - My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by Sapphire86(f): 6:40am On Jan 09, 2014
This is a lie from the pit of hell. I saw Ireti Osayemi acting this movie with Jide Kosoko. Abeg I aint buying this ur blog's story! It has already come out in DVD!
Re: Girl - My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by DJDOLA(m): 7:04am On Jan 09, 2014
tiwasblog:

Am just a pretty young girl who finds love in read, i discovered your blog few months back and i have seen readers like myself with a very touching story and your blog provides them with the solution through the comments of your readers..

Today i decided to share my story with you because i can’t live with it anymore, since my boyfriend came to ask for my hand in marriage,

continue reading here >>> http://tiwasblog.com/2014/01/a-reader-cries-out-my-father-always-make-love-to-me-in-my-dreams-every-saturday-night.html
madam tiwa if u can not post d rest of d story here thinking am gonna click ur blog and read d rest na lie..am not goin anywere OKWA..nonesense

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should I Tell Her To Go? / Sex Wahala / She Wears Trouser Every Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.