Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night (2410 Views)

Saturday Night Laughs / Girl - My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night / Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by lanightdavido(m): 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
Today,my very best female friend we do keep secret with told a shocking stuff I couldn't condole since afternoon so i decided to share her story with you
.she said as follows
i can’t live with it anymore, since my
boyfriend came to ask for my hand in marriage,
though he was rejected by my father especially
with the reason of him not too good for me,
after that faithful month, i now have wet
dreams every saturday night and it happens to
be my fathers face that i am seeing making
love to me, i don’t know if its demon using his
face to make love to me or he just wants to
destroy my life and leave me single for life, he
has turned down many suitors who are well
doing in life including my boyfriend who’s a
business man, why am i seeing his face in my
dreams making love to me? or am i just
possessed of a spiritual husband?
Which decision should i take, meet a pastor for
prayers or confront my father first?
Is this normal?..after she left,I also asked mysef the same question
Re: My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by tintingz(m): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
Try again not real enough undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by tayoxx(m): 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
Effect of excess Yoruba film....

2 Likes

Re: My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 10, 2014
front page hussler... Mtchew
Re: My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by hotwax: 8:36am On Jan 10, 2014
Nollywooding
Re: My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
Nso ke emi Op sị onwe?

Katikati
Re: My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by mechanics(m): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
D devil is cunning, it may nt b her father o, d devil may come in form of somebody she knows, but may not b dat person, it is a spiritual prblm mayb 4rm d men she has met b4 or 4rm her people, she shud pray abt it and b a strong christian, she shud tel her pastor nt she shud nt confront her dad.
Re: My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by henryobinna(m): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
booqee: front page hussler... Mtchew
leave am

BTW, Nne i like your signature, its funny
Re: My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
D power of yoruba film cheesy

Jide Kosoko and Toyin aimaku
Re: My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
D power of yoruba film cheesy

Jide Kosoko and Toyin Aimaku
Re: My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by dasparrow: 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
@Post

These things do happen. Advice your girlfriend to see a genuine man of God who has the gift of prophecy. I am not talking of all these fake pastors and prophets parading themselves as 'men of God' but rather someone who truly has the gift of prophecy. The pastor will pray with her and then reveal to her what is really going on in the spiritual realm. Remember that it is what has manifested in the spiritual realm that plays itself out in the physical realm. Your female friend should not take these things lightly. She should NOT confront her father but rather confront a genuine man of God who has the gift of prophecy. She should also begin to fast, pray and engage in Night vigil. The pastor should be able to give her some powerful prayer points meant to destroy satanic embargoes and well as witchcraft occult powers.

The bible says: My people perish for lack of knowledge. The bible also says: We wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers in higher places. So, what your friend is going through has little to do with watching too many Yoruba movies as some posters have insinuated and everything to do with the fact that a lot is going on in the spiritual realm and if we are not vigilant and go into spiritual warfare through intense prayers and fasting, the devil and his demons will use us to play ball. Ask your friend to seek deliverance now before it is too late.
Re: My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by justi4jesu1: 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
You need deliverance
Re: My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by Lorlaahlozz: 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
I watched this part already...pls skip to part 2
Re: My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: I watched this part already...pls skip to part 2
film don finish na cheesy
Re: My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by Lorlaahlozz: 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
Xtarxhyne: film don finish na cheesy
nd prsn tell me sey dem discover l8r for part 2...sey na ritual d fathet do
Re: My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: nd prsn tell me sey dem discover l8r for part 2...sey na ritual d fathet do
yes..infct na 1 pastor deliver am
Re: My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by Lorlaahlozz: 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
Xtarxhyne: yes..infct na 1 pastor deliver am
who come act d pastor..nd who act prsn wey marry d babe atlast
Re: My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by nikkypearl(f): 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
@op..which one is *faithful month' again
Re: My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by akinvest(m): 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2014
dasparrow: @Post

These things do happen. Advice your girlfriend to see a genuine man of God who has the gift of prophecy. I am not talking of all these fake pastors and prophets parading themselves as 'men of God' but rather someone who truly has the gift of prophecy. The pastor will pray with her and then reveal to her what is really going on in the spiritual realm. Remember that it is what has manifested in the spiritual realm that plays itself out in the physical realm. Your female friend should not take these things lightly. She should NOT confront her father but rather confront a genuine man of God who has the gift of prophecy. She should also begin to fast, pray and engage in Night vigil. The pastor should be able to give her some powerful prayer points meant to destroy satanic embargoes and well as witchcraft occult powers.

The bible says: My people perish for lack of knowledge. The bible also says: We wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers in higher places. So, what your friend is going through has little to do with watching too many Yoruba movies as some posters have insinuated and everything to do with the fact that a lot is going on in the spiritual realm and if we are not vigilant and go into spiritual warfare through intense prayers and fasting, the devil and his demons will use us to play ball. Ask your friend to seek deliverance now before it is too late.
How do u know real pastor and the fake one?
Re: My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by iffydave: 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
akinvest: How do u know real pastor and the fake one?

By their FRIUTS, you shall know them..........
Re: My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
lanightdavido: Today,my very best female friend we do keep secret with told a shocking stuff I couldn't condole since afternoon so i decided to share her story with you
.she said as follows
i can’t live with it anymore, since my
boyfriend came to ask for my hand in marriage,
though he was rejected by my father especially
with the reason of him not too good for me,
after that faithful month, i now have wet
dreams every saturday night and it happens to
be my fathers face that i am seeing making
love to me, i don’t know if its demon using his
face to make love to me or he just wants to
destroy my life and leave me single for life, he
has turned down many suitors who are well
doing in life including my boyfriend who’s a
business man, why am i seeing his face in my
dreams making love to me? or am i just
possessed of a spiritual husband?
Which decision should i take, meet a pastor for
prayers or confront my father first?
Is this normal?..after she left,I also asked mysef the same question
she needs to visit MFM prayer mountain
Re: My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: who come act d pastor..nd who act prsn wey marry d babe atlast
E b lyk say na Adekola o
Re: My Father Always Make Love To Me In My Dreams Every Saturday Night by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2014
Wetin man no go hear for naija :/.....well,it's none of my business....NEXT

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Tell That A Woman Is In Love With You / Is It Only The Husband That Is Meant To Pay Bills In Relationships? / Guys: What Do We Mean By Forming Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.