Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,109 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? (65407 Views)

Why Do Some Nigerians Abroad Have Superiority Complex Over Those At Home? / How Did Nigerians React To Colonial Masters During Colonial Era / Why Do Nigerians Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by JiggamanGh: 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
all4naija:
Go Nigerians, the only superior African people! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Wait ooo does that change the fact that you r a product of greencard

4 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
SemuhleB:
I agree that they don't always start it but 8/10 times you guys do. I can even forward you all the threads as examples
Now I think it is time Nigerian army invades South Africa, and bring sanity to the people in Townships who are bent on hating on our Nigerian swag! cool
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by SemuhleB(f): 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
Feraz:
Please do... Check it, especially the Ghana-Nigeria bash, you see someone starting with 'shitgerians' and 'mumugerians' and what do you expect other Nigerians reading to do? That 8/10 is on the high side oh... shocked
just Yeah. These people say so because they are provoked. I was once reading a thread about damilola and Chris. The Ghanaians were saying nice stuff but the Nigerians were saying bad stuff that he is too black. The marriage won't last etc and then that crazy guy started with his insults.
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Fulaman198(m): 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
iconize:
And probably start kissing to the Arabs?

Kissing up to other Africans
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Wait ooo does that change the fact that you r a product of greencard
Shut the f**k up! Charcoal, midget and Ghana-must-go! angry

1 Like

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by sarmiie(m): 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
lord!!!1

i read this whole thread from top to bottom, just cracking my ribs and enjoying the comments

from xenophobia to racism to tribalism, the track just keeps going.....

@SemuhleB', why did you have to spoil the fun na?? sensible comments arent needed here!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by iamord(m): 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
Feraz:
Please do... Check it, especially the Ghana-Nigeria bash, you see someone starting with 'shitgerians' and 'mumugerians' and what do you expect other Nigerians reading to do? That 8/10 is on the high side oh... shocked
what do u say about the word Ghana must go. Which alot of you make use of day in day out.?

3 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by chrisviral(m): 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
No comment, m just here to grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
iamord:
what do u say about the word Ghana must go. Which alot of you make use of day in day out.?

And soo its called ghana must go

Wt u want us to do ... Is dat u ppl problem ... U should b happy .

Infact i have to laugh
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by iamord(m): 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

We not trying to put any one down but we are superior economy wise simple
Deal with it
no doubt. I don't remember any country dispute that. When you called yourself gains of africa. Did any African country dispute that. You are the ones that disputed yourself. Let your works do the talking

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by JiggamanGh: 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
all4naija:
Shut f**k up! Charcoal, midget and Ghana-must-go! angry

Answer the question

1 Like

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
iamord:
no doubt. I don't remember any country dispute that. When you called yourself gains of africa. Did any African country dispute that. You are the ones that disputed yourself. Let your works do the talking

It is we are top on the list hun wink

But u knw haters will always hate
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by pwerrymansion(f): 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
curiouses:

The thread is about Nigerians false sense of superiority and grandeur. How Nigerians consider themselves better than other Africans.
do you have a personal beef with Nigerians because am surprised @ your outburst! sad and why the generalization? angry
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Fulaman198(m): 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
The funny thing is that Nigeria has no right to look down on other African nations especially since Chad has shown how superior they are to our useless army

6 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by chrisviral(m): 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
iamord:

Actually there is a big bag here in nigeria called Ghana must go! It's not really an insult!

1 Like

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
SemuhleB:
just Yeah. These people say so because they are provoked. I was once reading a thread about damilola and Chris. The Ghanaians were saying nice stuff but the Nigerians were saying bad stuff that he is too black. The marriage won't last etc and then that crazy guy started with his insults.
You can only point to one example and I can point to many if you are interested. The reason Nigerians insult the dwarfs from Ghana in that particular thread is to retaliate to what Ghanaians said about Nigerians in other threads. Those Charlies aren't smart to know we are their life blood and soul. The day we live Ghana the day that country stop existing! Hahaha... cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by iamord(m): 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
lezz:
you can single it down to artists, Nigeria is the music capital of Africa.

Bollywood is now no. 2 globally and has drown attention from all over the globe....FACT.

Which part of Africa are Nigerians dominating? Seems you got fast forwarded in time from last century.

Nigeria has the highest concentration of millionaires and billionaires in Africa.

Nigeria is also the spiritual headquarters of Africa. With the synagogue morphing into a pilgrimage status latlely.

Our artists are household names in many African counties.

We have the biggest economy in Africa
And the largest market.

The entire region of west Africa is dominated by Nigerian firms, banks and entrepreneurs.

Man, speak from facts and patch your leaking emotions.

I thought you're a man!!!!
nice achievements no doubt. But this is totally off point from the ops question

1 Like

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fulaman198:
The funny thing is that Nigeria has no right to look down on other African nations especially since Chad has shown how superior they are to our useless army
Get out of here, you Boko Haram sympathizer! angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by ireneony(f): 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
MduZA:
From their inferiority complex
you modafuvking bantu..
you have the gust to come to nairaland and insult usundecided
you should be worried about your HIV/AIDS filled country(south Africa)...

1 Like

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Feraz(m): 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
iamord:
C'mon iamord, you know the history of how that tag came to be and why it is called so. It still doesn't mean that Nigerians are insulting Ghanaians.

And the two main culprits from Ghana and Nigeria have started. More to join. Whenever Ghana and Nigeria is mentioned, expect to see certain people there... undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by ireneony(f): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
all4naija:

don't mind him, all he care about is to kiss Mohammad a.ss

3 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by iamord(m): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

And soo its called ghana must go

Wt u want us to do ... Is dat u ppl problem ... U should b happy .

Infact i have to laugh
cool then. So when I call you mumugerian. You just Holla back okay smiley
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
all4naija:

The things is its a fact

Why dont they check the stats ... They r bitter

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Fulaman198(m): 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
all4naija:

Shut your mouth you sellout

1 Like

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
iamord:
cool then. So when I call you mumugerian. You just Holla back okay smiley

We cant
Ghana must go bag is not an insult
Mumunigerian is undecided
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Fulaman198(m): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
ireneony:
don't mind him, all he care about is to kiss Mohammad a.ss

Says the Bantu
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by donodion(m): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
all4naija:

Bwahaha... Aren't Zulus and Xhosas women more ugly than Nigerians ladies? You seem to be stereotyping and displaying your ignorance here without knowing it. I am glad people are reading your posts with open-mind and see how primitive South Africans
are in their Townships. Jeez!
Bruv tone it down on her.She meant no harm and if you observed from her post she's sincere.Unlike that plastic blubotswana.Never take any of her compliments serious.Those are the type that the rub one off the wrong way.
sincerely I wish we could use this forum to a appreciate and encourage one another.There's a lot out there to learn from.

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
The fact they are all commenting shows how superior nigerian is .... Y dont u guys create ur own forum

U come to nigerian forum to gas urselves kmt
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by iamord(m): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

It is we are top on the list hun wink

But u knw haters will always hate
nobody hates a Nigerian most other than himself.
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Feraz(m): 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
SemuhleB:
That is why I said if they're provoked, check the history, it is not Nigerians started that it. BTW, there was this chick I read her thread about being in love with an Edo man but she was vilified by her country people who also found joy to insult Nigerians. What warranted that? Do you now expect Nigerians not to play the game?

1 Like

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
iamord:
nobody hates a Nigerian most other than himself.

We don't hate our country we love it .. We just pray for better leaders .
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by iamord(m): 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fulaman198:
has Chad insulted Nigeria after all the help?? Even some Nigerians are not happy that the help is coming from Chad and Cameroon . And would prefer to hear them defeated by bokoharam just to prove superiority.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Recreates Photo Of 4th Ooni Who Was Transformed Into A Deity / Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift / What A Blaine Harden Wrote About Yoruba People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.