Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? (65400 Views)

Why Do Some Nigerians Abroad Have Superiority Complex Over Those At Home? / How Did Nigerians React To Colonial Masters During Colonial Era / Why Do Nigerians Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
SirShymexx:

Somalia is no different from Nigeria, especially with BH running around with impunity - and a large chunk of the country under their control. .

Have you been to Somalia?

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Fulaman198(m): 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
V0lv0:
you are one of the best Nigerians on this forum. I really respect your maturity and realness as well as SirShymexx, Sagamite and the rest of the good Yorubas. Even on Nairaland not to be tribalistic but often times its the same tribe that not only fights with the foreigners but they also fight with their own country people. Very silly people indeed

Thank you dear, a lot of the fools insulting other Africans are immature

1 Like

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Fulaman198(m): 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
ireneony:
what is this modafvvker sayingundecided
ghannaians are the biggest white a.ss lickers...
i have seen this with my eyes.

Are the any better my Bantu friend?
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
V0lv0:
Who says we hate you guys cos you on top. This is the problem with some of you peeps. Everything must be jealousy or envy. It's the way you treat other Africans that's what they are complaining about. I really don't think the average African cares about that. To be honest the better you guys do the better for us cos our country is too small to accommodate you all. Afterall you are Africans too and why would we not want our fellow Africans to do well.

Girl bye
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
Khabuqi:

Have you been to Somalia?

Pls ask him oh
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by V0lv0(f): 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
ireneony:
you are a disgrace to this great country nigeria, i will never down my country to uplight others.
we nigerians may have our differences, but that does not gives these frustrated foreigners the right to talk down on my country.
i will deal with any modafvvker that want to talk down on us.

girl, if you are not here to defend your, better shut your ugly pile up!
Go jump in the lake. Xenophobic, tribalistic bigot. It's people like you who give women a bad name. When I first saw you I thought what a pretty lady, but you have a bad attitude and an ugly character and a fish brain. It's okay for you to insult your own country people and others but you want to turn around and act all holier than though. Nansence

1 Like

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Fulaman198(m): 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
all4naija:
Excuse me?! It is clear you are a Chadian living in Northern Nigeria claiming to be Fulani! Buzz off, you smelling housefly!

You are uneducated, there are Fulani people in Chad. However, I'm not a Chadian Fulani, I'm a Nigerian Fulani

3 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by V0lv0(f): 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

Girl bye
Thank you Lord cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
iamord:
u nailed it. I had to blast one of their politicians on Twitter that why do u keep bringing Ghana into your picture. Then they begin to cry fowl when Ghanaians come in for them. Alot of the people that insult Ghana girls are the same people that will go to the Ghana beauty thread and self-service over them. grin deception is bad... Very grin
Only in your dream you think Nigerians would self-service to Ghanaian monsters. You are deluded though!
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by V0lv0(f): 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fulaman198:

Thank you dear, a lot of the fools insulting other Africans are immature
Don't mind these baffoons. You are so much better and more mature then them. You have really put Fulanis in a good light.

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
V0lv0:
Thank you Lord cheesy

Rlly its not dat deep to b thanking God
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by ireneony(f): 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
V0lv0:
that's true because we are a peaceful and civilised country.
civilised indeedgrin
all you guys knows is to eat your smell banku nd keke.
how do u guys cope, cos u all cant cook a descent meal.
those meals you all are eating today, came about when there was hardship in ghana. even after the hardship, you ghanaians got so addicted to the smelly forsaking delicacygrin
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Fulaman198(m): 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
ireneony:
sorry to burst your bubbles, western africans are not classify as bantu...

for your information i'm a nigerian.

go and read your history book again, most southern africans are bantu especially south africans ( with their slated eyes).. ...

Ok, after this is said and done I'll let you sit on my face cheesylipsrsealed
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by JiggamanGh: 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
all4naija:

That is possibly a joke of the century. You got that information from the statistics peddled online from a poor experiment carried out in the past. As human advances people get taller. The statistics used for Nigerians where very outdated compared to the ones used for Ghana.

Nigerian army are the ones getting rid of Boko Haram in Borno state not Chadian army. They'll have to deal with their extremists by themselves because they didn't expect us to do it for them when they refused to cooperate initially. The same thing can be said of boring Cameroonians.

Provide a single stat that shows the averge nigerian is taller than the average ghanaian.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by chrisviral(m): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Okay just because something is the norm doesn't mean is right.

At one point of time it was the norm to put Jewish in concetration camps. Was that right because it was the norm

At one time blacks were slaves in america where they sold children into silvery and used black children as alligator bates. Was that also right.

What if during slavery time, they name a farming tool as Nigerians must dig or Nigerians must pick. Would you be happy to hear that.

You r really getting me wrong, I'm not saying it is right, M saying when you hear such words it's not always a nasty remark, so don't always get offended, that's my point, some people make this comment with all "innocence".

Let's say you were telling your kid about Nigeria and she ask you "is it that country, that is known for fraud" I would actually be stupid to get angry, that's an innocent statement, unless when the person is been sarcastic, so that my point, try to discern when the writer/speaker is been sarcastic to when he or she is just trying to clarify a kind of bag.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Fulaman198(m): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
V0lv0:
Don't mind these baffoons. You are so much better and more mature then them. You have really put Fulanis in a good light.

Thank you beautiful

1 Like

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fulaman198:

You are uneducated, there are Fulani people in Chad. However, I'm not a Chadian Fulani, I'm a Nigerian Fulani
Blahblahblah! I didn't understand what you wrote there, you i d i o t! You smelling foreign immigrant to Northern Nigeria.
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Fulaman198(m): 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
all4naija:
Blahblahblah! I didn't understand what you wrote there, you i d i o t! You smelling foreign immigrant to Northern Nigeria.

Of course because you never learned how to read you illiterate
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by ireneony(f): 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fulaman198:

Are the any better my Bantu friend?
tell that to 'african american forum' you troll all through the years grin
troll!
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by V0lv0(f): 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
chrisviral:

Tomorrow you say Nigerians are insulting!
Whatever happens to No stereotyping again undecided
A black man is a Black man, very insulting but is always the first to cry foul... anyway thanks for the psycho- defence post above, way to go a.ss licking.
That's my experience unfortunately. Even look at the post from ireony and Co. Where are they from? I have been on this site for about 3 years now so I know what am talking about. I also have had Nigerian neighbours and friends so am not talking out of thin air.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
V0lv0:
that's true because we are a peaceful and civilised country.
True and here's another reason; If we leave, you guys are doomed..
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by chrisviral(m): 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

Lol tell me about it the main fact they r on NL proves our point

It's ironic, few minutes ago, she was complaining, almost crying self, only to turn and then insult a whole tribe "silly people" what for? And tomorrow if I decide to insult her kind coz of her statement, one charlie will label me a racist with a superiority complex, m really smh
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
3 years lol wow

We cnt b that bad then
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Provide a single stat that shows the averge nigerian is taller than the average ghanaian.
Real live people comparison between both nations do. There is evidence planes loaded of Ghanaians that landed in Nigeria show all the Ghanaians where shorter than average Nigerians. Even those Nigerians helping to boost your economy are testament to your midget nature.
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by V0lv0(f): 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
[sub][/sub]v
ireneony:
civilised indeedgrin
all you guys knows is to eat your smell banku nd keke.
how do u guys cope, cos u all cant cook a descent meal.
those meals you all are eating today, came about when there was hardship in ghana. even after the hardship, you ghanaians got so addicted to the smelly forsaking delicacygrin
Do you feel better now? Cos it just makes you look so lame. You won't find me arguing about food because am above that sweet. Try and get some class. You can't have that village mentality all the time wink

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
chrisviral:

It's ironic, few minutes ago, she was complaining, almost crying self, only to turn and then insult a whole tribe "silly people" what for? And tomorrow if I decide to insult her kind coz of her statement, one charlie will label me a racist with a superiority complex, m really smh
That the fuuny thing about it
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fulaman198:

Of course because you never learned how to read you illiterate
At least, learn how to write in English language not in Fula! We are not in Al-Majiri class here, you i d i o t! Bwahaha...
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by chrisviral(m): 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
V0lv0:
That's my experience unfortunately. Even look at the post from ireony and Co. Where are they from? I have been on this site for about 3 years now so I know what am talking about. I also have had Nigerian neighbours and friends so am not talking out of thin air.

Good, then why not insult the individuals and not the entire root..
Now I happen to fall under that tribe, my family included and then what "you have called us silly people"..
Let's say you are the first of your kind I have met, what do you think will be my conclusion now? I would say sha maybe that how "they behave at her place"
And then when someone from your place here me say such, he attacks and gradually the war spins off, affecting generations with no knowledge of what actually transpired!

That has always been the entire human race wahala, we too quick to stereotype.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by iamord(m): 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
chrisviral:

grin
What do you want me to do?
The history of the bag's name might have been gone but the name didn't, so when folks say it, they ain't necessarily insulting anyone.

Why do you hate Satan... Because you have been made to hate him
Why do you love Jesus... Because you have been made to lovehim
Why do Islamic extremist commit suicide at will.? Because they have been made to believe that's the right thing to do. When you are in a negative guided system. You can't tell right from wrong. We're you ever given a nickname back in school. Cos of an irregularity on your body? If you were to meet some of your old mates and they call you by that nick name. Would you take it that. That's what they called you back then so it's cool?

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by JiggamanGh: 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
all4naija:
Real live people comparison between both nations do. There is evidence planes loaded of Ghanaians that landed in Nigeria show all the Ghanaians where shorter than average Nigerians. Even those Nigerians helping to boost your economy are testament to your midget nature.

Real live people where is the picture of the plane. So the stat is against nigeria then is outdated. Bish please
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by V0lv0(f): 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:
3 years lol wow

We cnt b that bad then
lol I don't hate Nigerians and I never did. In fact surprisingly when people say shit about Nigerians am one of the first people to defend you peeps cos I also take offence to it (silly me ryt). Most times when you ppl say shit I don't say anything bit sometimes like today I will. What started as a question all the foreigners like to know ended up as a bashing session. Am only giving out what I receive

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Recreates Photo Of 4th Ooni Who Was Transformed Into A Deity / Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift / What A Blaine Harden Wrote About Yoruba People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.