Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? (65398 Views)

Why Do Some Nigerians Abroad Have Superiority Complex Over Those At Home? / How Did Nigerians React To Colonial Masters During Colonial Era / Why Do Nigerians Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

We don't hate our country we love it .. We just pray for better leaders .

Here you are.
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
Khabuqi:

Here you are.
Lol u looking for me ... Just ere reading d crap on screen
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by V0lv0(f): 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
iamord:
what do u say about the word Ghana must go. Which alot of you make use of day in day out.?
lol the word Ghana gives the average Nigerian an orgasm. Why they constantly have to compare themselves with us is what I don't understand. Why don't they compare themselves with people with similar population size Like China and leave us alone. Then we still have to deal with dykes like Onila and Lalaland who brings Ghanaian girls into the equation every time. Like wth do you want from us. Mtchew.

3 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
SemuhleB:
The amusing part of this all is all the countries you love to hate and insult you will find Nigerians in abundance. Why is the giant of Africa in these rubbish countries as you put it?
You need to understand what GIANT nature stands for. It is encompassing and it is the reason we are everywhere due to our amazing nature, like the omnipotence. Not because South African blacks seat on their scrub butts, down pap and umqombothi not to see the world for themselves means Nigerians must take the same direction. We are everywhere! The earlier you accept that fact the better for us to move on from there. Jeez!
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by ireneony(f): 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fulaman198:

Says the Bantu
do I look like a south African to you.
better get your history book checked..
I know u very well, you troll different website/media looking for a Fulani wifegrin
troll!

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

Lol u looking for me ... Just ere reading d crap on screen

Lmao cheesy
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by iamord(m): 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
chrisviral:

Actually there is a big bag here in nigeria called Ghana must go! It's not really an insult!
because you've grown up in an environment where the wrong seems right. What's the history of the bags name.? Was it an honourable one? U judge for yourself

1 Like

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
V0lv0:
lol the word Ghana gives the average Nigerian an orgasm. Why they constantly have to compare themselves with us is what I don't understand. Why don't they compare themselves with people with similar population size Like China and leave us alone. Then we still have to deal with dykes like Onila and Lalaland brings Ghanaian girls into the equation. Like wth do you want from us. Mtchew.

I didnt bring girls into it

Just gave my opinion when ur ghana friend decided to call nigerian girls ugly .. Im tlking about the economy n growth undecided
Pls open eyes n read well wink
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Fulaman198(m): 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
iamord:
has Chad insulted Nigeria after all the help?? Even some Nigerians are not happy that the help is coming from Chad and Cameroon . And would prefer to hear them defeated by bokoharam just to prove superiority.

I don't recall Chad insulting us, my point is and it pisses me off is that Nigerians can be such losers. Sucking on the cocks of white people and belittling their own fellow blacks. That's loser mentality

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
Khabuqi:

Lmao cheesy

Lol i tire oh
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Fulaman198(m): 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
ireneony:
do I look like a south African to you.
better get your history book checked..
I know u very well, you troll different website/media looking for a Fulani wifegrin
troll!

You look like a Gabonese or Cameroonian Bantu

1 Like

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by V0lv0(f): 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

We cant
Ghana must go bag is not an insult
Mumunigerian is undecided

So naming a country over a plastic bag is not an insult. Lol seriously. Imagine if all Ghanains chased Nigerian's out of Ghana with a black dustbin bag and further name it Nigeria must go. So that would not be an insult. Smh
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Truckpusher(m): 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
SIRTee15:

High human capital should reflect in the way the society is organised.
Can u say Nigeria is an organised nation.
There are some fundamental basic capacity building that the Government must embark on for the full potentials of the people to be seen and appreciated.

I hope you are aware that high human capital isn't based on how many certificate you've acquired and how polished your grammar is ?

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

Lol i tire oh

Make i read wetin dey happen.
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by iamord(m): 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
ireneony:
you modafuvking bantu..
you have the gust to come to nairaland and insult usundecided
you should be worried about your HIV/AIDS filled country(south Africa)...
choi!! Ireneony Don come ooooo

1 Like

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fulaman198:

I don't recall Chad insulting us, my point is and it pisses me off is that Nigerians can be such losers. Sucking on the cocks of white people and belittling their own fellow blacks. That's loser mentality
Excuse me?! It is clear you are a Chadian living in Northern Nigeria claiming to be Fulani! Buzz off, you smelling housefly!

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by chrisviral(m): 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
iamord:
because you've grown up in an environment where the wrong seems right. What's the history of the bags name.? Was it an honourable one? U judge for yourself

grin
What do you want me to do?
The history of the bag's name might have been gone but the name didn't, so when folks say it, they ain't necessarily insulting anyone.
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by JiggamanGh: 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
all4naija:
Excuse me?! It is clear you are a Chadian living in Northern Nigeria claiming to be Fulani! Buzz off, you smelling housefly!

He is telling u the truth but you are too stupid to realize it.

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
PocoAPoco57:

Dont even mention London cuz most of u mumugerians r even ashamed to let ppl know u from dat country mumugeria.
i'm very sure you are from one of those inferior countries cheesy
You sound very bitter

I don't even think you have a social media forum like Nairaland in your country, shior.

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
V0lv0:
So naming a country over a plastic bag is not an insult. Lol seriously. Imagine if all Ghanains chased Nigerian's out of Ghana with a black dustbin bag and further name it Nigeria must go. So that would not be an insult. Smh

So how is that an insult it is what they call it bk home ...
Hw is dat insulting girls undecided

My dear u gt a vivid imagination lol that will never happen just saying smiley
But u typed my name stating im going for ghana girls pls show wer i went for them . U called me a dyke lol rlly look in the mirror love this is wt were tlking about undecided
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by sonzo666: 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
lezz:
you can single it down to artists, Nigeria is the music capital of Africa.

Bollywood is now no. 2 globally and has drown attention from all over the globe....FACT.

Which part of Africa are Nigerians dominating? Seems you got fast forwarded in time from last century.

Nigeria has the highest concentration of millionaires and billionaires in Africa.

Nigeria is also the spiritual headquarters of Africa. With the synagogue morphing into a pilgrimage status latlely.

Our artists are household names in many African counties.

We have the biggest economy in Africa
And the largest market.

The entire region of west Africa is dominated by Nigerian firms, banks and entrepreneurs.

Man, speak from facts and patch your leaking emotions.

I thought you're a man!!!!
Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa by the virtue of its population and not coz Nigerians are the smartest.If we judge things per capita,I am pretty sure Nigeria wont be among the top 20 economies in Africa.Can you tell me why is Nigeria economy in troubles right now,whereas countries like Kenya,ethiopia .....etc are growing?You don't seem to be able to make a distinction between talent and success:Nigerian artists are successful but they aren't talented!Idem for the nollywood personel!Who told you that Nigeria has the highest concentration of billionaires and millionnaires?

4 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Truckpusher(m): 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
Bawss1:
I

Interesting comment. You admit that Nigeria is poor when it comes to infrastructure but not so when referring to its human capital. A couple of questions:

Does the infrastructure exist in and of itself, i.e. did it come about independently?

Shouldn't the rich human capital reflect in its environment, in the state of its infrastructure?

Is there any nation that has poor human capital? (and at the same time have great infrastructure?)
Well, you've got a nice point and I still repeat that the ruling class has not paid attention to what is necessary for the huge sleeping human resources, but the truth is that it exists all we need is a people orientated Government to exploit and harness these potentials and bang we are there.
firstEVA:
i'm very sure you are from one of those inferior countries cheesy
You sound very bitter

I don't even think you have a social media forum like Nairaland in your country, shior.

Thank u
Oh they come in here n they think we will bow for them its pathetic

1 Like

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by ireneony(f): 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fulaman198:

You look like a Gabonese or Cameroonian Bantu
sorry to burst your bubbles, western africans are not classify as bantu...

for your information i'm a nigerian.

go and read your history book again, most southern africans are bantu especially south africans ( with their slated eyes).. ...
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by JiggamanGh: 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
chrisviral:

grin
What do you want me to do?
The history of the bag's name might have been gone but the name didn't, so when folks say it, they ain't necessarily insulting anyone.

So if a non black calls you slave you will be okay with it.
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
Khabuqi:

Make i read wetin dey happen.

Abeg read my bro lol
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by lepasharon(f): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
Op you mad bro?

1 Like

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
JiggamanGh:

He is telling u the truth but you are too stupid to realize it.
What is the truth in any of his posts, Ghanaian dwarf?

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by V0lv0(f): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

So how is that an insult it is what they call it bk home ...
Hw is dat insulting girls undecided

My dear u gt a vivid imagination lol that will never happen just saying smiley
But u typed my name stating im going for ghana girls pls show wer i went for them . U called me a dyke lol rlly look in the mirror love this is wt were tlking about undecided
How on earth did you put those two together and arrived that is insulting girls. Am talking about two different things my dear and it seems you have completely lost the boat. There is nothing vivid about my imagination. I am talking facts and onila herself knows what I mean. I typed LalaLand. Are you Lalaland? If the shoe fits then...
Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by ireneony(f): 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fulaman198:

what is this modafvvker sayingundecided
ghannaians are the biggest white a.ss lickers...
i have seen this with my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by iamord(m): 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
Feraz:
C'mon iamord, you know the history of how that tag came to be and why it is called so. It still doesn't mean that Nigerians are insulting Ghanaians.

And the two main culprits from Ghana and Nigeria have started. More to join. Whenever Ghana and Nigeria is mentioned, expect to see certain people there... undecided
if Nigeria is serious about improving bilateral relations. That word would have been ban. Before it became Ghana must go. It had a name. Cos of that big and silly stories passed on from generation to generation. Even toddlers that have not seen some border . Come up and say 'common Ghana' what kind of future are u building. It's just like the word nigga. That is now like an household name. Then roots has been negative. And it will never change

2 Likes

Re: Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
V0lv0:
How on earth did you put those two together and arrived that is insulting girls. Am talking about two different things my dear and it seems you have completely lost the boat. There is nothing vivid about my imagination. I am talking facts and onila herself knows what I mean. I typed LalaLand. Are you Lalaland? If the shoe fits then...

Bye gurl

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Recreates Photo Of 4th Ooni Who Was Transformed Into A Deity / Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift / What A Blaine Harden Wrote About Yoruba People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.