Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,537 members, 7,837,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Tired Of This Relationship - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of This Relationship (32903 Views)

Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / Should I Call Off This Relationship? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by cremeandchic: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sir-Tunechi:

you can rant for all i care, but am nt giving that car back, so swerve

Transgender much?
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by moderatorr: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sir-Tunechi:

u will.
The other alternative is to burn it and face the police case your family dont even have the money for.
In which case, u loose him and the money you would have made by selling it. He walks away. Marries another biatch and buys her another ride.

Or you can sell the ride, in which case, police will arrest you and you submit the car back grin
#you still loose.
#he still walks away, still marries another biatch and still buys her a new ride grin

You can hold the car and wait till he comes to confront you. You are hoping that his heart will fail him in this point and he will start begging u to come back. (this is ur sil.ly plan).
but its too dangerous. when a man makes up his mind to do something, even the gods will have to kill him to stop him.
in which case, you will exchange words, create a scene and he still collects the car grin
#you still loose!
your best bet now, is to return his ride peacefully with a written apology and possiblya big flower. Then wait for time to melt him.

You should be wise at 29. He met you 3 years ago, and disvirginedd u? That means u were a virginn till 26?!!! because of ur stupidd' arrogance with men.

Dont worry, your eye go clear soon.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by 4words: 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
SpicyMimi:
warevah!
Your life, not mine.

@4words frm ur posts, u r obviously a kiddo.....so grw up hun..wil u?
I ve a successful job even as a Full time student..grab that? Now get lost! angry
And this got me laughing... KIDDO! Seriously woooow.
Well since the thread is now on front page, then I think I will have to let it rest. Hun, hope we do cross again.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Sike(m): 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
Guy abeg sharply go collect Ur car & use water wash her hands. She's a Waste!
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by donephi(m): 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
xtervaganza: you just went full re.tard.

Being a maga has nothing to do with ur tribe or race like you being a fool now
Only an unwise person takes general statement personal. U must b thinking frm the openin btw ur ass. Are u?
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by lizbum(f): 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
Jst talk abt iit maturely wit her, collct ur car nd move on
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by dnawah(m): 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
lymelyte: @ op, if you nor collect dat car,den your mumu has been verified.
and certified.pls pls come on monday and collect ur certificate on mumu.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by titomontana(f): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

0. I've never stopped loving her but I will in due time.
1. I can't say, cos I swear, d tin dey confuse me. The heart of a woman, they say, is like a deep well, n can hold a thousand secrets.
2. Below average background cos i remmber funding her account for her use (n instead she shared it amongst her family from 1st to last). .long story sha
3. Female friends. Just only 1, married with a daughter. Male friends. Them plenty, but she claims to only keep them online and not in real life.
4. I gave it a chance before when we broke up, when she was seeing somebody behind my back. Bros, this aint 2nd chance, I aint Lorenzo

As for the pics, na she sabi, she aint even my friend on FB, has refused to add me. Na mago mago I use add her for FB grin

RUN... I see liability, its not going to be easy becos u love her.... just try
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by boban007: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
It happened to me years back.bought a car for d girl took her abroad severally.she became bigger than me and started following aristos.when I discovered I was too sad.she returned my car and told me goodbye,cos I over loved this girl I begged her to take the car even if she would leave me.she said no dat she has more than enough to get herself another car and she does not want me to be saying it everywhere that I bought her a car.painfuly,I let go and could not get over her for a while.7months after she came back begging for forgiveness.i took her back but placed her on observation.the first fight we had was the car cos she said she had missed the car so badly.after another 3months,I sold the car and she went mad.she left again and said she can't do without a car.in short she still begging,while a better girl has taken over.she said she does not mind,that she's changed and should give her the last opportunity.oga collect ur car now.theres no point drawing her attention to the topic.lesson learnt,don't over indulge a woman in a relationship until she's yours.she will eventually meet bigger people and see u as a small boy or mistake.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by raheemat21: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dnt know y some guys r so hearless so just because of dis mere reason u intend to leave her,dats unfair
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by raheemat21: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dnt know y some guys r so heartless so just because of dis mere reason u intend to leave her,dats unfair
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
bro which type of car b4 i giv comment bout d issue
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by celinababy: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
Well,guy I will say the car is still urs cos the original papers are wid u.if u really bought it for ha u would have given them(papers) to ha so pls, biko,mbok,go and start to be collecting ur motor u hia?
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by mexbreezy(m): 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
Its simple just tell her " Mene Mene Tekken Urpharsin" ... She has been weighed and found wanting...
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by hardychris(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
Bros U̶̲̥̅̊ 4 don collect d car since naa.
U̶̲̥̅̊ can 4get oda tinx but bring back our car.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by skullz: 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
vivacious vivi: 8 pages long and we are still discussing the obvious?!
By now, what we should be asking is "what part of the OP's compound he parked the car he collected"!
Haba! tongue
Thank you for this your wonderful input. grin

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by showby: 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
Man and Woman Palaver
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by xp17(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt:

Hehehehehehe
What condition?
And are u nt supposed to be the guy?
Send a mail and ask me be ur gf dammit
A request of my acc number to follow so u can jst send me a token of 300k
300k sound lik d whole world to u grin I pity poverty on ur behalf or I pity u on behalf of poverty.

Pls don't border to reply me , becos I'm off d grid

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
I will be most glad to massage your kitty cat with lots of abonikin and chinese balm....

lynpetra:

Babe,you fit thief oooooo. cheesy
That .kind car go fit my color.

BTW,stay clear,he is MINE. tongue
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by elari(m): 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
picture of d car, the girl and the documents or na super-story
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
xp17: 300k sound lik d whole world to u grin I pity poverty on ur behalf or I pity u on behalf of poverty.

Pls don't border to reply me , becos I'm off d grid

U wanted my attention now u got it
Why run off to suck some balls
Come back here dummy

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by 190theclown: 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sir-Tunechi:

so you brought our issue here on nairaland, you just behaved like a kid, well for the records if you want your car back then i want my virginity back

whos henry?
and na uniben you dey sef grin grin

Sir-Tunechi:
Merry Christmas to everyone on this thread, luv you all. Add me on 2go henryx28.

4 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by mazizitonene(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sir-Tunechi:

ax2xb: 4 posters above me have advised me to collect the car back . . .
I guessed as much, and yes I bought the car for her cos I was ready to marry her . . .I gave her all the good tins of life and made her look good . .
for some other guy I guess . . Dont know?
But right now, it's just so obvious the handwriting's on the wall . . .There's a lot more I would rather not say unless of course, i;m being asked.
But seriously, am baffled, how can a 29yr old not know the difference between the taste of salt and of sugar?
*Runs off to collect the car . . .
Why do I have this feeling that these two people are the same and one person/kid just toying with, playing and manipulating u guys with one cooked up story undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Galaxydon1(m): 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
pure mugu, buying a car for a girl who is not even your wife,
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Pamcrest(f): 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
mascot87:
Again on this thread your humble submission is trashy.Let me ask u,if d op were ur brother would u say same?

grin if u must chase me around NL, do it like d op....with a car!
My brothers are real gentlemen, they dare not ask for their gifts back.
Still, my submission is always humble

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by 190theclown: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
hardychris: Bros U̶̲̥̅̊ 4 don collect d car since naa.
U̶̲̥̅̊ can 4get oda tinx but bring back our car.

ROTFL @ Our grin grin
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by tolukatey(f): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
Op, I'm very single n gud @ managing finances. Go get d car n cum giv it to me, I'll ride our first preggy in it #rotfl# Pele buh U r @ fault o, ao on earth d U buy a car 4 a lady who's still bearing her fathers' name *I smell afose in action
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by 190theclown: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
dnawah: and certified.pls pls come on monday and collect ur certificate on mumu.

ROTFL grin grin
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by NellyGhenghen(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
There is something fishy about this whole sh*t.. doesn't just seem legit. angry I think this OP is taking y'all on a ride, sincerely. undecided
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by fame12k(m): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
All that matters to me now is for d OP to update the house that

I HAVE COLLECTED MY CAR, nothing else matters at dis point.

Please OP make me happy by collecting ur car in d next 1hr from now.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by c4sam(m): 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt:

Bia
And what u feeling like?
Some king?
Wetin u do sef wey u dey beat chest? Common car? Ur mates dey buy house for maitama n asokoro, u dey there dey flex muscles
*mimics him, I will mk sure she treks to where she drove to*
U be God?
U think if u go she can't get a better man?

See abt the pictures, I do it a lot when I wanna get his attention, infact, I use myself and a mans pix jst to get him jealous
Am sure if she comes here now, her story will be diff frm urs, y'all likes to paint ursef white

If u wanna collect ur car, do so and some makin noise
Hisses
see dis ode if Ω̴̩̩̩̥α ur brother wetin U̶̲̥̅̊ go advise A̶̲̥̅♏ 2 do? Fool. Hisses

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. / 6 Topics To Be Discussed Before You Get Married / Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.