Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Tired Of This Relationship - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of This Relationship (32846 Views)

Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / Should I Call Off This Relationship? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by shejane: 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
SpicyMimi:
that satan is u, reason why u r a mugu and ur gf is sick and tired of ur foolishness! She needs a real man, she got one and u r the machine...with ur low self esteem, i bet u think u could win her heart with ur filthy money, sorry she dumped ur silly ass, you aint just the dream man she wanted, she only endured, cuz u r a mugu! Are u happy now?

Mumunmugu.angry

Exactly u can't buy all gals
Ask ursef y she didt love u back even wt all d care u claim u showed her
If u are a real man pls let d car go nd let her b, u can't buy or force love dat is if u are a real man

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by LadyH(f): 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:
y did u not post this story wif ur original account na?? grin grin
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by kadman(m): 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
OP,

How can YOU not call her to find her if she's alive or dead.

Long story short, I hope you bought the car in her name. And I hope you don't get it back.

All these silly men who after break ups ask for the biros and pencils they gave in the relationship. Urgh.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by LadyH(f): 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
SpicyMimi:
that satan is u, reason why u r a mugu and ur gf is sick and tired of ur foolishness! She needs a real man, she got one and u r the machine...with ur low self esteem, i bet u think u could win her heart with ur filthy money, sorry she dumped ur silly ass, you aint just the dream man she wanted, she only endured, cuz u r a mugu! Are u happy now?

Mumunmugu.angry
Aunty ya velz nor b hia oo. u calm dwn na? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
8 pages long and we are still discussing the obvious?!
By now, what we should be asking is "what part of the OP's compound he parked the car he collected"!
Haba! tongue
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
OP...... Hope say b4 you bought the car for that yeye girl;

Your Mum is living large

Your sisters are well catered for

If they aren't, then you be mumu of the highest order........

Buy a girl a car for waitin self? She go just dey use dat car drive herself to other men to fucck her.......

If she is not using it to pick up my kids from school, using it to drive herself to work and for family use, then I'm buying nothing.

If I have a large amount of money to spare, there are orphanage homes I could donate to....

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
They haf bringing it to homepage?
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by alphaomega(m): 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
Bros...is your name TIMAYA? grin grin grin
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by kevoh(m): 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
Just came in to confirm if you have collected your car,abeg no waste time 0. Bros, no listen to all those telling you not to reclaim the car.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Jarus(m): 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb: Not to bore you all with long talk ;

Met her in late-2011 and we broke up late-2012. We made up around Feb 2013 and I got boxed up quite well. Bought a car for myself; and bought one for her around Sept 2013 . .

But her attitude is pissing me off. I always try to live on a budget; and she doesn't. She's the big-spender type of grl and I have always told her it's good to save for the rainy days. All na wash!!! She nor dey gree hear.

What pisses me is that this lady is actually 29. How can a 29-year old not know how to manage finances?

We had a quarrel last three weeks and she drove home, and ever since has not called me or even pinged or sent a message.
She's actually waiting for me to say I'm sorry (for a crime i didn't commit; she's wrong not me). Ive done that before, always saying sorry and pampering her even when I am right. But no more!! I refuse to do so again. Right now, she uploads pics of her jugs on Facebook and BBM;
What the heck is she doing? Trying to find another man? I have totally lost it.

How can you not even call me? To know even if Im alive or dead after 3weeks . . instead you're busy changing DPs on BBM
Well, I've decided to move on, but i can forfeit all i've spent and invested . . But I no fit leave the car? I only gave her the copies.
The originals are in my name, so I want it back. I can actually leave it for her, but i don't want anyone pointing at me to her friends,
calling me the greatest mugu of all time . . .

What do you think?

One-chance

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by shejane: 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
Thou I dot belv dis story
D op is jus a dreamer hoping 2b big enough 2 buy car 4 himsef nd his chic

Bt come 2 think of it, in real life who wil balance who?

She must have taken some pills or even abort during dis so caled relationship

Wot is car 2 compare wt her life?
I thk u owe her anoda car. ?
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by sunsky29(m): 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
op.na dis kain tin 1 gal do me.bt my own na asha phone i buy 4 am o.i da always take risk 4 dat babe.wen she cum drop d gobe en..my friends da yarn say ma go take my phone back.bt as d gentle boy i b.i jst die d phn wit am..bt ur own na car? Common b4 i count 4rm 1 to 2, u don run go kolect am.u wan fall we boys hand.mumu.anuofia

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by skfa1: 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
Have u collected the car yet? pls do fast fast not worth it angry

Beside,I hope u v learned ur lesson not to buy a car for ur gf until she becomes ur wife. Sure dont get me wrong,you can give ur gf a car to use around but dont put her name on the car paper or give her the original paper.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by sammieguze(m): 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
If u no collect am, ur mugu no get part two
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
Forget the car biko
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by packman: 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

Ehen, oya gimme the list to wife you . . A 2015 Lamborghini Aventador , i guess?

[size=30pt]FOR YOUR MIND

YOU GATHER MATURED MEHN LIKE US THEY GIVE US ZOBO DRINK

THANK GOD YOU DON MAKE FRONT PAGE

ANY OTHER WISH

MUMU LIKE YOU.......... angry angry angry angry angry angry[/size]
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by joaquin64(m): 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
loooool. Look at this nigga! You clearly never meant to give her that car as a gift if not you would have bought it in her name and not yours. So stop dilly dallying and wasting all our time here asking us for advise you already knew the answer to even before you got that car. Go and collect the damn thing my friend!

Who even still uses the word "boxed up"? Its 2014.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by akin101: 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb: 4 posters above me have advised me to collect the car back . . .
I guessed as much, and yes I bought the car for her cos I was ready to marry her . . .I gave her all the good tins of life and made her look good . .
for some other guy I guess . . Dont know?
But right now, it's just so obvious the handwriting's on the wall . . .There's a lot more I would rather not say unless of course, i;m being asked.
But seriously, am baffled, how can a 29yr old not know the difference between the taste of salt and of sugar?

*Runs off to collect the car . . .

wtf undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by toria1980(f): 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
Op I am single and can manage ur pocket wit u, I don't need a car, all I nee is ur ove and care...u are too good for dat ur babe cry
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
vivacious vivi: 8 pages long and we are still discussing the obvious?!
By now, what we should be asking is "what part of the OP's compound he parked the car he collected"!
Haba! tongue

8 pages long because we(MEN) are getting angry and fuming on the OP's behalf because we know no girl(pussi) is worth any priced asset..... grin grin

Even if the OP is the son of a very rich man, there are better deserving ventures he could have donated the money 2 and will get double blessing from God.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by kaykad: 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
reading the post dey vex me gan nii...

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by greggng: 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
My friend don't take back what you bought for someone. Let it go except you re selfish and self centered. God doesn't take back the air He gave us despite our sins
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
Op,please you know I love you.There will b a lot of temptation from ladies tonight cry,please ignore them.If u can buy me that Mercedes Benz,I no mind carry u for back with wrapper from house to office everyday wink
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by kullozone(m): 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
Boss pls collect errtin...even if u borrow her moni,collect am sef.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by oluwaisaac(m): 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

Dyt do u wanna hear the whole story?
I am not God but what I am about to say is true.
Actually met her when I was financially unstable. She's just there, low income earner . .
Until I worked like there was no tomorrow and actually made it (not so big but big enough to spend recklessly)
She cannot survive without me, yes, even for 1 month, and still eat 3 square meals . . No insults intended but I must state the facts.
Yes she's been surviving for 3weeks on the money I sent to her before she left. . . i send her money like she's on salary, damn.
100k, 70k, 50k, as low as 10k and as much as 500k . . Pure fact !!!
She even lost her job and how much does she earn? A paltry 20k or so . . u can imagine
How can someone who earns 20k maintain a Lexus? So i av been doing the maintenance ever since . . .
I had know right from day one, she was not gonna be my wife. Yes, the handwriting were all over . .
BUt u know this kind of feelingu get, hoping one day they would change for the better
And 3 yrs have come and gone, no change . .
So i know what I'm saying . . . It's just that u are a woman and would naturally defend your people . .

YOU SEE THIS GIRL CALLED DYT JUST EXPLOITED YOUR WEAKNESS....MUST YOU EXPLAIN YOURSELF TO A MERE GIRL? YOU MADE YOUR POINT, IT SHOULD BE FINAL!
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by atikubaba(m): 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
@OP ,in whose name is the car bought? I mean whose name is on the vehicle's particular
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt: shocked shocked shocked
They haf bringing it to homepage?
sir Seun was viewing it a few minutes ago
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Mykel4God(m): 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dats what muslim people call "SARRAH".... U don do sarrah b dat.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
oluwaisaac: YOU SEE THIS GIRL CALLED DYT JUST EXPLOITED YOUR WEAKNESS....MUST YOU EXPLAIN YOURSELF TO A MERE GIRL? YOU MADE YOUR POINT, IT SHOULD BE FINAL!

Shhhhhh
U screaming
Did u jst call a grown assss woman a mere gal?
I have repented, else na head u go take waka comot for here
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by SirTunechi(f): 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb: Not to bore you all with long talk ;

Met her in late-2011 and we broke up late-2012. We made up around Feb 2013 and I got boxed up quite well. Bought a car for myself; and bought one for her around Sept 2013 . .

But her attitude is pissing me off. I always try to live on a budget; and she doesn't. She's the big-spender type of grl and I have always told her it's good to save for the rainy days. All na wash!!! She nor dey gree hear.

What pisses me is that this lady is actually 29. How can a 29-year old not know how to manage finances?

We had a quarrel last three weeks and she drove home, and ever since has not called me or even pinged or sent a message.
She's actually waiting for me to say I'm sorry (for a crime i didn't commit; she's wrong not me). Ive done that before, always saying sorry and pampering her even when I am right. But no more!! I refuse to do so again. Right now, she uploads pics of her jugs on Facebook and BBM;
What the heck is she doing? Trying to find another man? I have totally lost it.

How can you not even call me? To know even if Im alive or dead after 3weeks . . instead you're busy changing DPs on BBM
Well, I've decided to move on, but i can forfeit all i've spent and invested . . But I no fit leave the car? I only gave her the copies.
The originals are in my name, so I want it back. I can actually leave it for her, but i don't want anyone pointing at me to her friends,
calling me the greatest mugu of all time . . .

What do you think?
so you brought our issue here on nairaland, you just behaved like a kid, well for the records if you want your car back then i want my virginity back
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by meekhat: 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
Op, i hope you do help the poor? I don't know ur religion but even if you are atheist, your conscience should be able to tell you how unfair and uncaring it is to buy a car for a girl friend without helping the needy especially poor relatives. Please, Go reclaim your car and forge ahead. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? / Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.