Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Tired Of This Relationship - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of This Relationship (32843 Views)

Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / Should I Call Off This Relationship? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt:
Him go do everyth
Scratch my back, play with my pimples, buy me all the things, and still call me mummy
That's how we do it baby
Muchachachachachachacha
Abeg mk I go before these leprosy fingered ppl start with me
Cash ya larra gal

Ok....
;DHope u had ur fun.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by 190daclown: 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
some Nigerian guys such as this OP are indeed giving us a bad name

smh!!

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by 190daclown: 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

Oya send me a PM . .
E be like say u go make sense pass Dyt small . . wink wink wink

undecided
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by meine: 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
I think i know her type, she is probably quite pretty and had dated some big guys in the past,so she isnt really fazed by your gragra. You are finding it to let go cos of her good side, the good sex etc. but you still need to let go. this relationship is toxic already.

But on a serious note, you no try at all. spending so much on a girl you had doubts about? You need to grow up and stop loving blindly. You should collect your car back if that will assuage your ego a little bit.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by donephi(m): 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
Is only a yoruba or a hausa boy that can be this foolish. You never buy dog finish, you go buy cage. Am really sorry for you. Maybe your family members are there suffering and u re busy pouring water in a basket.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by mascot87(m): 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
Pamcrest: A real gentleman never asks for his gifts back.
Op. u are a mere boy! grin

My humble submission
Again on this thread your humble submission is trashy.Let me ask u,if d op were ur brother would u say same?
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Fhemmmy: 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
When you gave her the car, did you tell her you bought it for her or just to use?
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
C i wl b a perfect wondaful galfrnd.pls lets date.ul neva regret.if intrestd,gv me ur no
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by AdeniyiA(m): 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
kolet wetin? idi ti je - (yansch don chop am)
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by chelseaguy: 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
Op is a very un-serious person. The way he derailed his thread shows how he manages his relationship. Now see why she takes him for a sucker. That is if he's not a troll to start with...
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
lynpetra:

Ok....
;DHope u had ur fun.

Certainly babe
Oya take charge
No gree for all those gals n guys o
I dey ur back gidigba
Anywhere, jst call my name
We go scatter

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by xtervaganza(m): 8:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
Funny post. For someone u intend to spend d rest of ur life with, she declined your friend request on Facebook......na wa Oo

*singing na who born na who born the maga*

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Arsenate(m): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
donephi: Is only a yoruba or a hausa boy that can be this foolish. You never buy dog finish, you go buy cage. Am really sorry for you. Maybe your family members are there suffering and u re busy pouring water in a basket.
u donephil have just won the daftest and dumbest post of the day. congrat man.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
y do ...oolsf fall in love.....as long as u banged her she has paid for the car already
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
Whc kain thread....choi...

Abeg... If dis dude wants his car back...make eem take am na...

If na me o... I go sell d car piece by piece...

'no b when u see calabash u go see d sign u put dia...

Na rep of Benin I go carry am go sell sef...

Rubbish thing...

Abeg babe, don't even give him d privilege jor... Just siddon dey look dey flex jor...

Yeye...

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by 190daclown: 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
donephi: Is only a yoruba or a hausa boy that can be this foolish. You never buy dog finish, you go buy cage. Am really sorry for you. Maybe your family members are there suffering and u re busy pouring water in a basket.

I just tire
anyways its written in the bible that once in a life guys always turn out to be this foolish
this OP Took it to another level
No doubt NA JAZZ them take hook this OP for throat!
His gf fit even get side nicca and hes here fooling himself about, the more he talks the more foolish he sounds, he just doesnt know it grin grin

Agbaya indeed have you bought a car for your mother or brother - pucee kill you grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by xtervaganza(m): 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
emmiieeee: C i wl b a perfect wondaful galfrnd.pls lets date.ul neva regret.if intrestd,gv me ur no
see highway robber angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin jaguda pali
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
190daclown:

The more you talk the more i feel like slapping you i swear

[size=38pt]OP YOU'RE A BIG F-O-O-L

Do you hear me A BIG F-O-O-L[/size]

Agbaya!! Puccee whipped e-diot angry

Slap him before I tear dah him lips from his silly mouth...l
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by shoga007(m): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dis is ma little advice on dis issue if u can get her a car dat means u are capable of giving it out bro just free d girl wit d car u can always buy anoda 4 Ya wife nt girlfrd. I bet u she ll com bak begging
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by SirTunechi(f): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
moderatorr:

he didnt take it, Your virginitty is still inside ur pucy, just that its now open.

He has the particulars to the car, which means u are driving a stolen car.

You cant prove he stole your virginitty.

Drive his car to his house, drop the key and walk away. With a note just saying "I am sorry".
Then walk away.
If he doesnt call after 1 week, call him.

That's ur best chance of having him back. Dragging this matter on will make him get over you emitionally, and the u are screwed!

A 29 year old woman should be wise - enough to find a man, and be humble Enough to keep him.

you will be a very bad wife, no doubt. but if u are not careful, you will loose ur virginitty, car, his support, money and time u have invested in the relationship.

Some other wise girl who didn't work for it will walk in and marry him in 6 months while u are wasted on 20k per month with no man grin
you can rant for all i care, but am nt giving that car back, so swerve
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by chronique(m): 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
Guy,I take God beg you. Collect that car and bring it to me so I can help you sell it(as a car dealer). Me and you fit do correct business joor. You'll get your money's worth. You can use the money in taking care of other stuffs or better still,dash your siblings the damn cash. If you nor see who dash,donate am to orphanage/charity. Let that girl understand the true meaning of mary walker (Johnie walker). She needs to know what riding in a keke napep/okada/danfo feels like,once again.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by fyneguy: 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
I think BB should be banned undecided it breaks relationships
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

So u r a student? Arent u supposed to be in skul ? grin grin

*****pulls his shirt....

Bros, he don do na,,,

Go home...she go come meet u later. She knw say u been dey find eem attention since...
Since she no gree collect u and ur 'siregun' self back...

Just take heart, Biko.. U are making a fool of yourself...
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
booqee: some kain threads for naira land sef
Now this is the kind of girl at OP is talking about.Truth hurts.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sir-Tunechi:

you can rant for all i care, but am nt giving that car back, so swerve

Siddon jare...l shey u want something cold to drink..so u can watch this drama unfold..l
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by centralgee: 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
I found this thread amusing and interesting at first but at page 9 the OP is still floundering and beating around the bush.

Mr man abeg stop this irritating bs, next time you type on here we want to read that you've retrieved your car. Get over her and stop whining abeg, she's not coming back, and trust me you don't want her back now, any attempts she makes to come back now is only to harm you.

Be wise.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by xp17(m): 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
seriously with dis, I tink u need a proper check up. how can u claim to be noba one boyfriend and she decline being ur facebook friend. As for me ;na me no dey gree nd not d oda way round
ax2xb:

As for the pics, na she sabi, she aint even my friend on FB, has refused to add me. Na mago mago I use add her for FB grin
as for d car , when u re going to repossess it, pls don't go with just olokpa, instead go with JTF and bakasi boys and IFA and TB Joshua if u can .before I open eye create a thread or beta still ,write an open letter indicating u ve repossessed ur car.

no let watin happen for 1914 happen again.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sir-Tunechi:

so you brought our issue here on nairaland, you just behaved like a kid, well for the records if you want your car back then i want my virginity back

angry...Shatap there,.....You were disvir.gined by King Kong before he met you.. angry
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by xtervaganza(m): 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
you just went full re.tard.

Being a maga has nothing to do with ur tribe or race like you being a fool now

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by yomitoye: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
Beg her.. Pampere her....wen she come back feeling like tonto dike wt d car..collect ur key wt heavy slap
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by donephi(m): 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
Arsenate: u donephil have just won the daftest and dumbest post ;Dof the day. congrat man.
. Y are u takin it personal? Anyway u might b as foolish as him. Birds of a feather ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? / Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.