Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Tired Of This Relationship - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of This Relationship (32847 Views)

Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / Should I Call Off This Relationship? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
lynpetra: Op,please you know I love you.There will b a lot of temptation from ladies tonight cry,please ignore them.If u can buy me that Mercedes Benz,I no mind carry u for back with wrapper from house to office everyday wink

Wetin dey worry u na
Wait for ur turn
U be number 4 on d list
No mk me vex o
I fit no return am o
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Bigbarris(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
cheesy did she Ask him 2 bye her By force? HE WISH 2 beat banku na nw Banku come beat am grin
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Malawian(m): 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
tell her you are sorry, and when she shows up, just collect your keys from her. she will not go home again. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Articul8(m): 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb: ^ I can gladly say the problem was me, cos I "over-loved" her and she took advantage of her.
No biggie, i can actually forfeit it, although it's a high-end one . .
I know she will sell it, cos she can't maintain it, I've been maintaining it from my own side of the world, so u see . .
But i will not allow her sell that car and deposit the money into her account and still spend it frivolously . .
Nope, i'll take the smile away and derive her of that pleasure. She has to trek to all the places she's driven too . .
And maybe she can just see life from a different perspective.
Talking about myself, I know the stuff I'm made of; buh I guess we all make mistakes, and this is mine
Y ar u feeling like God. Abegiii,tx God man no b God.must she love u back?y nt move on and 4get wteva u'v done 4 her.dt will always giv u a say in future. grow up
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sir-Tunechi:

so you brought our issue here on nairaland, you just behaved like a kid, well for the records if you want your car back then i want my virginity back

oya lets go there,....... action film wan start oya OP defend your self grin grin grin grin
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by thehunted(m): 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
Op,
What d hell are u replying every post as if you are a football superstar in a question and answer section? You are giving lousy women like dyt the room to attack you. Guy,be smart.

Secondly,why buy a car for a mere girlfriend? What do u do for a living? Yahoo Yahoo? If u actually work for this money then u should invest it rather than give it to a supposedly big girl from a poor background. How many houses do u have?

Men who work for their money don't do the kind of things u did.

@dyt,
Quit insulting everyone here. Take your frustrations on your man if u have any.

F0rk it!

3 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by omusiliyu(m): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
Forget the car. Try to give her the original receipt of the car and some cash.. Then say # GOODBYE
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by stagger: 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
The mumu action was buying her the car when you have not paid dowry on her head. Anyway, learn from Timaya. Be wise.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by meekhat: 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
CHOI! Op, so deflowered the girl in question and didn't tell us that too bad. Please note that no amount of gift no even an aircraft is worth her virginity if your actually took it from her. My opinion though
Sir-Tunechi:

so you brought our issue here on nairaland, you just behaved like a kid, well for the records if you want your car back then i want my virginity back
CHOI! Op, so deflowered the girl in question and didn't tell us that too bad. Please note that no amount of gift no even an aircraft is worth her virginity if your actually took it from her. My opinion though
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Olaone1: 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hehehehe grin grin

You need to talk to Jermaine Defoe. He gave a very expensive car, a Bentley, to Alex Burke but the lady refused to return the car when she discovered that Defoe was unfaithful. She decided to leave Defoe but Mr Defoe wanted all the love gifts he lavished on her back.

A funny drama ensued. cheesy
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
thehunted: Op,
What d hell are u replying every post as if you are a football superstar in a question and answer section? You are giving lousy women like dyt the room to attack you. Guy,be smart.

Secondly,why buy a car for a mere girlfriend? What do u do for a living? Yahoo Yahoo? If u actually work for this money then u should invest it rather than give it to a supposedly big girl from a poor background. How many houses do u have?

Men who work for their money don't do the kind of things u did.

@dyt,
Quit insulting everyone here. Take your frustrations on your man if u have any.

F0rk it!

Where did I insult anyone now
If I start now, u ppl will say I have started
I have bn keepin my calm o
U ppl won't stop lookin for my trouble
And I don't even insult ppl o
*sobs*

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Olaone1: 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by SpicyMimi(f): 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ngokafor:

I think you are very childish..like you are a teenager or something on an attention-seeking spree here.You dont sound like you are old enough to buy yourself a car much less buying for someone else ...in other words i think your story is fake.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
*clears throat* @OP I would like a Pink Chrome Range Rover Evoque THANK U IN ADVANCE grin grin
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Pamcrest(f): 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
A real gentleman never asks for his gifts back.
Op. u are a mere boy! grin

My humble submission
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by andyanders: 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
Since the papers are with you and bears your name, you can recover the car. But as you have already exhibited the life of a playboy without brain by buying a car for a lady you are not married to, let her have the car and count it as part of your foolishness in the game of love. Note that love is not blind, but this has surely shown you that when you want to do something as a man, use your brain. Allow the girl be because you have shown her that you do not have self control hence she decided to handle you this way, Too bad for a poor man because only poor people act this way by asking for what they have given out as a gift to someone when the going turns bad.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Eberex(m): 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb: Not to bore you all with long talk ;

Met her in late-2011 and we broke up late-2012. We made up around Feb 2013 and I got boxed up quite well. Bought a car for myself; and bought one for her around Sept 2013 . .

But her attitude is pissing me off. I always try to live on a budget; and she doesn't. She's the big-spender type of grl and I have always told her it's good to save for the rainy days. All na wash!!! She nor dey gree hear.

What pisses me is that this lady is actually 29. How can a 29-year old not know how to manage finances?

We had a quarrel last three weeks and she drove home, and ever since has not called me or even pinged or sent a message.
She's actually waiting for me to say I'm sorry (for a crime i didn't commit; she's wrong not me). Ive done that before, always saying sorry and pampering her even when I am right. But no more!! I refuse to do so again. Right now, she uploads pics of her jugs on Facebook and BBM;
What the heck is she doing? Trying to find another man? I have totally lost it.

How can you not even call me? To know even if Im alive or dead after 3weeks . . instead you're busy changing DPs on BBM
Well, I've decided to move on, but i can forfeit all i've spent and invested . . But I no fit leave the car? I only gave her the copies.
The originals are in my name, so I want it back. I can actually leave it for her, but i don't want anyone pointing at me to her friends,
calling me the greatest mugu of all time . . .

What do you think?

Meeen! Am laughing hard here! Literally speaking. Collect am back joor

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt:

Wetin dey worry u na
Wait for ur turn
U be number 4 on d list
No mk me vex o
I fit no return am o

Wait for wetin??
Abeg allow me hustle

@op,You better shine ur eyes o.My boobi still stand like excited ****.Dyt own don fall ooo.Her own
ey comot cow milk oooo.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by chuksonu(m): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
Nairaland is actually causing more troubles in relationships than helping it.Whenever a rairalander has a small issue with his\her lover the next thing they think of is Nairaland.Instead of thinking of how to solve the problem.Please there is no relationship without mis understanding.

Met her in late-2011 and we broke up late-2012. We made up around Feb 2013 and I got boxed up quite well. Bought a car for myself; and bought one for her around Sept 2013 . .

But her attitude is pissing me off. I always try to live on a budget; and she doesn't. She's the big-spender type of grl and I have always told her it's good to save for the rainy days. All na wash!!! She nor dey gree hear.

What pisses me is that this lady is actually 29. How can a 29-year old not know how to manage finances?

We had a quarrel last three weeks and she drove home, and ever since has not called me or even pinged or sent a message.
She's actually waiting for me to say I'm sorry (for a crime i didn't commit; she's wrong not me). Ive done that before, always saying sorry and pampering her even when I am right. But no more!! I refuse to do so again. Right now, she uploads pics of her jugs on Facebook and BBM;

How can you not even call me? To know even if Im alive or dead after 3weeks . . instead you're busy changing DPs on BBM
Well, I've decided to move on, but i can forfeit all i've spent and invested . . But I no fit leave the car? I only gave her the copies.
The originals are in my name, so I want it back. I can actually leave it for her, but i don't want anyone pointing at me to her friends,

What do you think?
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
2s£xy:
sir Seun was viewing it a few minutes ago

Now he having letting these tiny legged cockraoches talk to their aunt
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
lynpetra:

Wait for wetin??
Abeg allow me hustle

@op,You better shine ur eyes o.My boobi still stand like excited ****.Dyt own don fall ooo.Her own
ey comot cow milk oooo.

Hehehehhehe
She know know where him dey
P baby, tell her u her scratching my back already
Muchechechecheche
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
boitz: *clears throat* @OP I would like a Pink Chrome Range Rover Evoque THANK U IN

ADVANCE grin grin

Babe,you fit thief oooooo. cheesy
That .kind car go fit my color.

BTW,stay clear,he is MINE. tongue
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by pman1(m): 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
That is Y D said women are crazy and men are stupid,the reason women are crazy is because men are stupid
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by slightlyMad(f): 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
eyenCalabar: You guys are just shouting and concentrating on the car alone. And if I may ask, [b]what's the big deal about the car? [/b]See, you don't have to place so much value on material things please. It doesn't worth it. By the way, that car is just a liability and not asset. I can bet you guys that if this guy breaks up with her today, in the next six months you won't see her with the car again because a car is like a baby, you'll have to take care of it everyday. With her nature if actually what am reading here is true of her, she won't even be able to take care of that car. So leave her with it. And eventhough she doesn't park or sell it sooner, let her still keep the car [atleast] as a testimony of the contact she made with you. In your next relationship, ask questions and study your girlfriend very well before taking some good decisions with her. Try to do some evaluation on her mentality. Watch out the company she keeps. And you, work on yourself too because you may not be too different from the girl. Personally, I know the kind of girls I can go out for because of the way I am. So the problem was you and not necessarily the girl. There are so many things you can keep away from making contact with you either in the physical or spiritual based on how you can fine-tune your mentality. So you take sometime and work on yourself before approaching any other woman for a serious relationship. I bet you that you'll get it right.

my guess is that the car is worth at least 700k
OP, pls kindly go and collect it abeg.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by lizbum(f): 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hmmm I guess she stl wants to taste d waters...bside me need serious minded person like u o
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt:

Hehehehhehe
She know know where him dey
P baby, tell her u her scratching my back already
Muchechechecheche

How can he be in two places at same time?
Anyway I ldont need him to scratch my bacK,buy me my car and I will be d one doing the massaging with abonikincheesy
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by acidiczuzzee: 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
eyenCalabar: You guys are just shouting and concentrating on the car alone. And if I may ask, what's the big deal about the car? See, you don't have to place so much value on material things please. It doesn't worth it. By the way, that car is just a liability and not asset. I can bet you guys that if this guy breaks up with her today, in the next six months you won't see her with the car again because a car is like a baby, you'll have to take care of it everyday. With her nature if actually what am reading here is true of her, she won't even be able to take care of that car. So leave her with it. And eventhough she doesn't park or sell it sooner, let her still keep the car [atleast] as a testimony of the contact she made with you. In your next relationship, ask questions and study your girlfriend very well before taking some good decisions with her. Try to do some evaluation on her mentality. Watch out the company she keeps. And you, work on yourself too because you may not be too different from the girl. Personally, I know the kind of girls I can go out for because of the way I am. So the problem was you and not necessarily the girl. There are so many things you can keep away from making contact with you either in the physical or spiritual based on how you can fine-tune your mentality. So you take sometime and work on yourself before approaching any other woman for a serious relationship. I bet you that you'll get it right.
long story
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
lynpetra:

How can he be in two places at same time?
Anyway I ldont need him to scratch my bacK,buy me my car and I will be d one doing the massaging with abonikincheesy

Him go do everyth
Scratch my back, play with my pimples, buy me all the things, and still call me mummy
That's how we do it baby
Muchachachachachachacha

Abeg mk I go before these leprosy finge.red ppl start with me

Cash ya larra gal
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by moderatorr: 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sir-tuneshi:

so you brought our issue here on
nairaland, you just behaved like a kid,
well for the records if you want your car
back then i want my virginity back

he didnt take it, Your virginitty is still inside ur pucy, just that its now open.

He has the particulars to the car, which means u are driving a stolen car.

You cant prove he stole your virginitty.

Drive his car to his house, drop the key and walk away. With a note just saying "I am sorry".
Then walk away.
If he doesnt call after 1 week, call him.

That's ur best chance of having him back. Dragging this matter on will make him get over you emitionally, and the u are screwed!

A 29 year old woman should be wise - enough to find a man, and be humble Enough to keep him.

you will be a very bad wife, no doubt. but if u are not careful, you will loose ur virginitty, car, his support, money and time u have invested in the relationship.

Some other wise girl who didn't work for it will walk in and marry him in 6 months while u are wasted on 20k per month with no man grin

6 Likes

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by alajor(m): 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dis tin just dey vex me, I hate it when guys fall mugu. Women wey u dey lick her nyash go dey use u as tissue. @op, if u no collect dat car back then u r a disgrace to men, make u show dat girl say na u b d man,if na cloths or other things wey u buy for her just forget them but u must take dat car back. Y u go buy car for woman wey no b ur wife? Na she go hear am. Go find anoda girl sharp sharp. But wat ever u do make sure u get ur car from her and make sure u no take her back bcus I know she'll definitely cum beggin one u take dat car from her.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by jakeharris(m): 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
My broda collect the car like she tif am or else you be real mugu angry grin

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by McGeorge1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2014

What do you think?

Bobo...collect dat car jor, na beans? She dey crase?..........mtchewww Her FADA sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? / Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.