Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Tired Of This Relationship - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of This Relationship (32848 Views)

Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / Should I Call Off This Relationship? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
Agbgift:

@Op, if you know your have no illegal deals she can use against you, let her go to anywhere she likes,the car is yours and its in your name. You have every right to lay allegations against her of car theft.

She don send am I love u msg
Hehehehheheh
Him don dissapear na
Na bed things go solve am
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Lordlexyy: 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
Smhart1: I'm sure she is also ready for the worst... I hate when guys see things in their view only like ladies are the bottle neck of every reletionship
What is this one saying? Try to be objective and stop whipping sentiment in defence of your fellow mate because she's a woman. From op explaination, its clear the lady like most of you are not the remorseful type, who sees men as a means to get their needs met without giving thought to his future plans. Quit hating and get yourself some good man that will treat you well like the op, but remember to learn from his girl friend's mistakes so you don't get abandoned.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
Foxy_Flow:

Controversial

Wetin dey controversial u
Abeg write english wey I understand
The one I go fit grab quickly
Muchechechechecheche
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by FoxyFlow(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt:

Wetin dey controversial u
Abeg write english wey I understand
The one I go fit grab quickly
Muchechechechecheche

Oh.....

What can I say that you will understand now?

You have chased the OP away angry angry
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by tammyboy1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt: Op
Me ayam single o
abertisement
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
Foxy_Flow:

Oh.....

What can I say that you will understand now?

You have chased the OP away angry angry

He went to d bank to credit my acc, he will be back soon
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by FoxyFlow(m): 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt:

He went to d bank to credit my acc, he will be back soon

**Faints**
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
tammyboy1: abertisement

Yes
*turns 360*
Heheheh
I don capture the op
He dey under my armpit
Oh la la la la
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Agbgift(f): 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt:

She don send am I love u msg
Hehehehheheh
Him don dissapear na
Na bed things go solve am
I believe you jawe;cos the way op was going about d issue , if she rub hand for he head he go agree sharp sharp.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Lordlexyy: 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
Agbgift:
You knew she can't be your wife and yet you kept spending and her,and you are complaining? I need to slap dust from you eyes.
Since the car is in your name, collect your property back if you so wish to. And move ahead. You will met better ladies that will appreciate you.
So far, you've been a bit reasonable than that dyt of a woman whose mission is to complicate things for the op even after many explainations.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
Foxy_Flow:

**Faints**

Sits on his chest
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by SpicyMimi(f): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

She can hold on to her posh fones, flat screen 3D TVs, home theatre systems
Laptop, netbook, her wardrobe; and last but not the least, her aprtment
way to go dude!!! Who asked for details? I sense pride here abeg....
Bt seriously, if u could do all dz for her, then there is something fishing...cause truth is, most guys dont do half of these things and yet they get any girl they want.
So tell us...is it that she is damn freakn pretty or you are...hmmm... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Lordlexyy: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt:

Ok na
Pull a call thru
Biatch, I want my car back
Sefini

Hehehehhehehehe
Abeg come buy my own car o, I no want much, na Range Rover 2015
Don't worry, I won't be like her
I will only ask for 500k a week, shoppin every 2weeks, vacation every mnth
Take care of my extended families too
Very simple
Am sure u can afford all those without comin here and seekin advice on how u want ur things back
Oya send me a mail mk we start frm there
See am making this official for al NLers to see o, me I won't hide our affair o, infact d whole world will know abt it
I dey wait for ur mail
*serious mode*
Things are not done rashly like that. In a multitude of councilors there's wisdom. I perceived you are up to something. Op, hope you are not serious about her advances. By the time this girl finish with you, i swear your gf would be a saint.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt:

Cmon go line up
We on d queue here
I am number one
Agbgift nos 2
Smhart nos 3
Wait for ur turn

i saw dis and i was like "wetin be dis."?
Y'all should upload pics of your curves while i make the final selection . . grin grin grin
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
Lordlexyy: So far, you've been a bit reasonable than that dyt of a woman whose mission is to complicate things for the op even after many explainations.

Knocks him
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
Lordlexyy: Things are not done rashly like that. In a multitude of councilors there's wisdom. I perceived you are up to something. Op, hope you are not serious about her advances. By the time this girl finish with you, i swear your gf would be a saint.

Dyt finish me . .
LOl, i cant stop laughing . . grin grin grin
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by ax2xb: 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
SpicyMimi:
way to go dude!!! Who asked for details? I sense pride here abeg....
Bt seriously, if u could do all dz for her, then there is something fishing...cause truth is, most guys dont do half of these things and yet they get any girl they want.
So tell us...is it that she is damn freakn pretty or you are...hmmm... cheesy

You wanna know? Block me for that "dark corner" 2nite . . dont be late
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
Lordlexyy: Things are not done rashly like that. In a multitude of councilors there's wisdom. I perceived you are up to something. Op, hope you are not serious about her advances. By the time this girl finish with you, i swear your gf would be a saint.

This actually got me ROTFL
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by FoxyFlow(m): 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt:

Sits on his chest

Shoulda grab your butt but hell to the no. I saw what you did to the OP, he had to go back for re-fortification.

Me, I am a peaceful person ooo, but seriously, you dey long queue cos of the number of PMs wey the OP don receive pass Seun own grin grin
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
Foxy_Flow:

Shoulda grab your butt but hell to the no. I saw what you did to the OP, he had to go back for re-fortification.

Me, I am a peaceful person ooo, but seriously, you dey long queue cos of the number of PMs wey the OP don receive pass Seun own grin grin

He dares nt put anyone above me
Ask am
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by SpicyMimi(f): 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

Update: she is saying if i try takin d car back, she would implicate me
that the vehicle was her own share of a fraudulent transaction we did . . Like seriously . . blackmail?
How can it be your own share and yet be in my name, and yet u dont have the originals sef . . ?
How stupid . . Coming from a 29yr old lady . .
bingo!

Why do i ve this feeling that, her claims could destroy you?
Seriously i also ve this feeling you r into fraudulent activities?

And to dose gals trying to get his attention, watch it sweethearts! You'd shocked by the time you find out the real source of his income!
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by FoxyFlow(m): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt:

He dares nt put anyone above me
Ask am

**Watches closely** lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
Foxy_Flow:

**Watches closely** lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yes ke
Na my aura na
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Agbgift(f): 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
dont tell me you took her joke seriously.
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
SpicyMimi:
bingo!

Why do i ve this feeling that, her claims could destroy you?
Seriously i also ve this feeling you r into fraudulent activities?

And to dose gals trying to get his attention, watch it sweethearts! You'd shocked by the time you find out the real source of his income!

We are nt interested in a long term relationship
Jst few weeks
Me no need much sef, 2015 range rover, a token of 500m, a house in maitama and a shop in UK. He can afford it na
Him papa na polithiefcian
They won't fell d effect of d money
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
Agbgift:
dont tell me you took her joke seriously.

His sense of humour is zero
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by 4words: 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
@dyt, the power of money
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by Dyt(f): 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
4words: @dyt, the power of money

Yes oo
Money makin me write in chinese
Yun chu han hun hin
Chinchin han hooo hooo
Tichun han tin chin hin hin
Chitihun hun yin
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by SpicyMimi(f): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
ax2xb:

You wanna know? Block me for that "dark corner" 2nite . . dont be late
dream on! I wont give you that celeb-feeling, like others...cause truth is...i know who you are! Trust me on that...
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by 4words: 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
SpicyMimi:
dream on! I wont give you that celeb-feeling, like others...cause truth is...i know who you are! Trust me on that...
See this one oo, who is he? Mtcheew attention seeker. Damnmit!
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by SpicyMimi(f): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
4words:
See this one oo, who is he? Mtcheew attention seeker. Damnmit!
4words-fool
Re: Tired Of This Relationship by udysweet(f): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
Seems lik I knw dis pesn or maybe d story hapns to b similar
ax2xb: Not to bore you all with long talk ;
Met her in late-2011 and we broke up late-2012.
We made up around Feb 2013 and I got boxed up quite well.
Bought a car for myself; and bought one for her around Sept 2013 . .
But her attitude is pissing me off. I always try to live on a budget; and she doesn;t
She's the big-spender type of grl and I have always told her it's good to save for the rainy days. All na wash!!! She nor dey gree hear.
What pisses me is that this lady is actually 29. How can a 29-year old not know how to manage finances?
We had a quarrel last three weeks and she drove home, and ever since has not called me or even pinged or sent a message.
She's actually waiting for me to say I'm sorry (for a crime i didnt commit; she's wrong not me). Ive done that before, always saying sorry and pampering her even when I am right. But no more!! I refuse to do so again. Right now, she uploads pics of her jugs on Facebook and BBM;
What the heck is she doing? Trying to find another man? I have totally lost it.
How can you not even call me? To know even if Im alive or dead after 3weeks . . instead you're busy changing DPs on BBM
Well, i;ve decided to move on, but i can forfeit all i've spent and invested . . But I no fit leave the car? I only gave her the copies.
The originals are in my name, so I want it back. I can actually leave it for her, but i dont want anyone pointing at me to her friends,
calling me the greatest mugu of all time . . .

What do you think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? / Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.