Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man (6106 Views)

The Ten Biggest Mistakes Women Make In A Relationship. / Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / 10 Mistakes Women Make With Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by AmAlone: 7:25pm On May 05, 2009
I Will Pass. . .
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by kokoye(m): 7:39pm On May 05, 2009
So, what about the guys or ladies who have been 'real' for several years and they are still very single? Meanwhile they look all around and see posers hang out with the 'trophies'. The same people who are telling you to be urself will now start laughing at you because you look and stink like a failure after several years of failed hunting.

Hence the reason why most boys switch gear and start lying to get what they want . . it is survival. Like someone rightly said, a lot of happy marriages today would not have been if the jobless guy at the time had told the girl that his parents and siblings live in one room in ajegunle. Crucify me for this but that is the plain fact of life.

If you have been around for a while, you will realise that life is not fair. I know several people who did not get jobs until they started lying on their resume - and theyre doing extremely well now. Same exact thing were talking about here

Bottom line - stop chasing them ladies. Focus on achieving what will make the decent ladies want to be proud of you.
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by AmAlone: 8:21pm On May 05, 2009
kokoye:

So, what about the guys or ladies who have been 'real' for several years and they are still very single? Meanwhile they look all around and see posers hang out with the 'trophies'. The same people who are telling you to be urself will now start laughing at you because you look and stink like a failure after several years of failed hunting.

Hence the reason why most boys switch gear and start lying to get what they want . . it is survival. Like someone rightly said, a lot of happy marriages today would not have been if the jobless guy at the time had told the girl that his parents and siblings live in one room in ajegunle. Crucify me for this but that is the plain fact of life.

If you have been around for a while, you will realise that life is not fair. I know several people who did not get jobs until they started lying on their resume - and theyre doing extremely well now. Same exact thing were talking about here

Bottom line - stop chasing them ladies. Focus on achieving what will make the decent ladies want to be proud of you.

thank you bro, You've said it all
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by kweenchi(f): 8:40pm On May 05, 2009
Why is there this conflict between the sexes.The guy does not trust the gal and the gal feels the guy is pretending.I grew up among boys,the only gal in a family of 7 and so i've seen thngs,heard some and learnt much.This however puts me a little too much on the defensive.Drives me crazy atimes cause I just want to believe what the new guy is saying without giving it second thought and at the same time,dont want to fall victim of vain talk. You know,bet the best thing is to listen to your inner mind,your head and then your heart follows.

I can relate to this, also grew up among boys, and when guys are interested in me i find it hard to take them serious, i can be verry intimidating aswell. I just dont like nonsense!
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by Elizza(f): 9:28pm On May 05, 2009
u guys re nt alone, this's same wit me too sad. i grew up in the midst of guys & we relate very well. i know most things about guys wen it comes to this, cos my brovas talks about that often & afterwards, i don't really take guys serious But like someone said, listen to your heart and follow it. aaaaaaaaaaaaaand don't be too despirate coz u'll fall for anyfin undecided.
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by cremebrule: 6:14am On May 06, 2009
No one really knows why women pick men or vice versa who are not suitable for them. Its all about "chemistry" and attraction to someone who we feel comfortable with. So, if we come from a dysfunctional environment growing up, we tend to look for someone with similar background. More so, women end up marrying men with similar qualities like their fathers or brothers. Its just how our brains are wired to detect those qualities and "bang" we're hooked. LOL!
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by Liss: 11:18am On May 06, 2009
More so, women end up marrying men with similar qualities like their fathers or brothers. Its just how our brains are wired to detect those qualities and "bang" we're hooked. LOL!

I kinda disagree with that, what about women who grew up witout fathers and brothers, i.e fatherless or brotherless ladies!
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by vincentbab(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2009
in my opinion, most womenm do not even know what hey want in the first place.
and i also think that the craze for materialism has influenced the idealogies of our women. nowadays no one cares how you got what you have, he most important thing is that youve got it.
the biggest mistake i think they make is to believe everything a guys tell them. thay are all the same.
veeencent.
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by onlysose(m): 11:57am On May 06, 2009
women are dangerous mammals, dont mind them, they are after our money and we are after their body and equation balance
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by acidrop(f): 11:59am On May 06, 2009
WHO TELL U angry
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by Phemzy(m): 12:08pm On May 06, 2009
onlysose:

women are dangerous mammals, dont mind them, they are after our money and we are after their body and equation balance

Exactly

They are caredealer when you are money dealer

and

Men are also caredealer when the body is needed to be borrowed.
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by nethacker(m): 2:42pm On May 06, 2009
Ogaju grin grin shocked this no be small thing oooo tongue
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 06, 2009
Haba! Which man you don see wey want hammer head of horror as a wife? Guys have been picking wives based on beauty, why can't women do the same? Preference is preference and it's none of your business.
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by nethacker(m): 3:46pm On May 06, 2009
michelin89:

Haba! Which man you don see wey want hammer head of horror as a wife? Guys have been picking wives based on beauty, why can't women do the same? Preference is preference and it's none of your business.
madam which one be ur own, my babe no fine but i love her cos she is beautiful internally, very good character and homely
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 06, 2009
nethacker:

madam which one be ur own, my babe no fine but i love her cos she is beautiful internally, very good character and homely

Good for you.

@ topic

That one nor concern you. Abi you dey vex say girls nor wan marry you? grin Handsome men nor dey complain, na, so why are you making it your personal headache?
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by martdolph: 8:46pm On May 06, 2009
viktor and vexxxy
The fact is that, this Gals don't kwn wat they want. As for me this gals shud define thier relatnship or els sun will set on meny in this our generation. cn't gals be rely a for ones? God help our sisters
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by cremebrule: 9:13pm On May 06, 2009
More so when there's no role model. Women are vulnerable to ideals of what a man is because of television and movies influence. Its almost always they project movie stars like Denzel Washington on the men they meet. So, guys then turn around and pretend to be someone they are not because of the pressure put on them by women who likes guys with a "game" talk. I think if we take a moment to really listen and focus, you can actually tell at that moment if he's a keeper or not. But in todays world, there's so much distraction: cell phones ringing, texting, emails, movies, TV,  everyone talking-talking-talking that you lose sense of that person in front of you. I heard this saying a long time ago from someone that "A woman is just a reflection of her man"  So go figure!
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by Typewriter(m): 11:08pm On May 06, 2009
Well most women are lazy and day-dreamers, hear talk, am waiting for Mr right!!, am looking for Mr right!!!, then they paint a picture a prince
of all nation (after the fashion of church of all nation -Synagogue) what do they expect easy miracle and that's how the devil knock them over and over, anoiting go fall them tire (sic)

most of these women will not be happy to make a man of their dreams from the poor guy around, oh no no no they want ready made guy
so they deserve what they get. tongue

i know how i pour out my tears to meet with them they look me up and then look away
yet i have all the attributes of a successful guy (but choose to hide it from them, to see if they know rough diamond)

they all failed to see through the lace curtain

they all want day light freebies( like flies after insect killer light, they will die/fry one by one , read my lips tongue tongue)
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by slimfine(f): 4:25am On May 07, 2009
relationships are never black and white. Every situation is different so is quite bogus to say this is what guys and ladies will do or does.
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by RedRiver(m): 6:57am On May 07, 2009
Guys and ladies

Truth is forget all the dating rules, laws of attaction, love doctors etc. There are no rules, no laws or special advise.
When it comes to love, nothing is cast in stone. Solution: JUST BE YOURSELF. no 2 people are the same worldwide. what works for a may not work for b. We cause a lot of trouble to ourselves when we seek advise form others when it comes to love. every relationship is unique and needs a unique solution. do not copy or follow other relationships. One thing i know is you need God and luck to find love. some of the best wife or husband materials are out there lonely looking for love. some of the best wife/husband material have been used, illtreated or duped severlly in relations and dumped all because they havent found themselves. unfortunately, we are all humans. meaning some times we pick the wrong man/woman over the right one. sometimes the good ones are not attractive,visible, bold or loud and we all like the attractive ones, sometime also we find 2 perfect people who have every thing looks,beauty, status,wealth finding each other, thats life,luck and Gods doing. sometimes its one very good person with one very bad person cos no one is too smart or wise in love . But at all times lets be our selves when looking for love and love will find us if we are lucky and believe in GOD
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by Easybaby(f): 10:44am On May 07, 2009
The army officer later dumped her and marry another lady.

He marry another lady dumped by another man , .lol grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

clear throat wink smiley cool
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by origina9ja(f): 3:52pm On May 07, 2009
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
loving different veiw on this thread
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by Typewriter(m): 10:41pm On May 07, 2009
Easybaby:

He marry another lady dumped by another man , .lol grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

clear throat wink smiley cool

even at that she has lost one but he gained better person
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by sameolg616(m): 3:07am On May 08, 2009
ummh, enuf said,
pls blame destiny's child for brainwashing our african gals with "INDEPENDENT WOMEN"
although the ibo woman has been like that since birth(they dont love with their hearts but their head)
women have become suddenly 2ambitious and greedy(the day tuface said on moments with mo that he is still looking for the right 1 after 3kids then i felt disgrace for women), they want that power tooo,
the only problem women suffer today is "SUBMISSION"as a result of the above reasons,
a girl told me not too long ago , "NOWADAYS,ITS VERY EASY FOR A GUY TO MAKE A GIRL FALL IN LOVE"
another one told me, "in marriage,all i care about is comfort, along the way, i wld learn to love him"
women crave for "love" but cant pay the price for it(to love is to suffer, love is hard to find and even harder to keep)
gals of nowadays aint patient,
2my disgust, they even console themselves with endless hours of work(oprah)
now here is the funny part, the "RUNS Gals","PROSTITUTES are even wiser/quick learning than the educated,powerful and moral ones (who pose too much to irritate the guys), they find and settle faster/better with good husbands cuz they know its only in novels and romantic movies that u will find mr RIGHT,
women have shown a lot of weaknesses, the below average guy nowadays understands the woman need/greed, instead of wasting time toasting, he hussles for the BAR and he flashes it instantly, no magas anymore, the gal is the eventual maga in the end,
so tell me,WHAT CAN A BROTHER DO, we play the game, u love being told the lies,sweet tins, you need to see ow the SUDDENLY "illiterate yahoo small boys" treat educated gals,
listen to dbanj's suddenly song, it was heart felt, a tru life story(he be dissing them)yet they be chanting his name,
god bless my mum(she chose to stick with love and understanding and after yrs of suffering, her patience paid off, now she controls so much even from home(even on her wedding,her mum and sisters(excluding 1 didnt show up, they wondered what she had be doing with a broke ass)that broke ass is a big man today; BENDUS INTERNATIONAL, she didnt make a mistake in her judgement, na him be the guy o,
props to my dad too,no matter what he became later, he had maintained only1 wife, he might have galfriends but he knows whats best for him-the rare gem-my mum(32yrs and still counting, 4kids)
-2 have faith means to believe in wat u cant see, let god guide u, once u have that, you cant make a mistake in ur judgement
-also,there is no way meet hardships,pain in love, u see all these aristos,they have been der(they no beta) so u just show up suddenly from no wer, na lie, go get ur own and work for yours, prepare urself
if u still dont believe me, watch out for the new show, KOKOLET MANSIONS with dbanj and u will see MISS-takes
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by dejiwumi: 12:56pm On May 08, 2009
it's very sad that,women are mostly carried away by material things,
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by NOIBMUUL(m): 5:43pm On May 08, 2009
@viktor
one girl don gbasfjh u before?!!
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by Oxone(m): 1:58pm On May 10, 2009
this says it all grin grin grin grin

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by Oxone(m): 2:03pm On May 10, 2009
this says it all grin grin grin grin

Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by bsanya(f): 11:14am On May 11, 2009
All NL if u ar chanced pick a copy of THE COSTLY GAME by Gloria Bamiloye of the Mount Zion film and ladies should learn 4rm one of the mistakes ladies make pertaining to choosing of life partner. Women flok it is well with us AMEN
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by DrHealth(m): 7:27pm On May 11, 2009
[b]How to Have A Blissful/Peaceful Marria[/b]ge

Marriage is supposedly a once-in-a-lifetime thing despite the fact that 50% of our marriages fail. All the more reason to ask the right questions to yourself and your partner so that you don't marry for the wrong reasons. We have heard so many times how painful a divorce is on everyone involved. (Related: Relationship with Muslim woman)
Let's look at Jerry's case, a 22-year old who fell in love with His former student lover. He writes, "She's really the best girlfriend I ever had. I love her a lot and she loves me. when She asked me to get married to her I told her I was not ready because I do not have a full time job right now. I think I'm going to get married to her because I know she really loves me but I just wish things could be better for us in the future. I feel that I want to just be with her because she is very sincere with me and expresses herself to me in a truthful way. She's coming from the heart. I can tell and believe that she's not faking it. I know one year is not a long time although I feel like I have grown with her together and have made some plans with her and I really love to be with her. She understands the struggle that she and I might have to endure but we both are having an optimistic maybe bohemian look at this whole picture right now If we get married the worst case scenario would be me having to look for work immediately but this would just make me more determined to get work I think. Well, if I had a job now, I would have already married her a while ago. She says that she loves me and wants to be with me. We talk a lot about our future and plans. It seems like these plans could be a reality if we get married. You will get a great deal of help from this link http:///owkpj8
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by kakaya: 11:02am On May 14, 2009
It's not as bad guyz. though, a lot of ladies prefer liars but i thank God for my man, he came real,
Re: Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man by Zapence(m): 3:54pm On May 14, 2009
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Men: Top Qualities Of A "Wife Material" / I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. / Its His Birthday!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.