Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Nigerian Men And Flowers - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Flowers (9292 Views)

Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers / Nigerian Babes And Flowers / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2008
Where is this Florida woman that wants a bouquet on Lexus? Buy the Lexus abeg!
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by babaCT(m): 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2008
flowers ke?i'd rather use d bar for cal cred ,
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by AnitaL(f): 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2008
Here a single red rose is a symbol of romantic love. If this is true in Nigeria then I would prefer the single and do without the other eleven. Yellow roses are for friendship, and white roses are a symbol of peace. Any flower from a man would show he cares. I hope Nigerian men do give flowers. If they really don't, then maybe someone should educate them about the power such gestures can hold with women.
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2008
ferdiii:

Where is this Florida woman that wants a bouquet on Lexus? Buy the Lexus abeg!
Are you willing to buy me the Lexus or not?

If not, carry go jor. Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by Uche2nna(m): 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2008
U and ur expensive taste grin

I tell U say ur throat go land U into trouble one day grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2008
It already did sad tongue
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by Uche2nna(m): 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

It already did sad tongue

LOL

Serves You rite!!!!! Have You thot about lowering the asking price?    cheesy Maybe from a Lexus to a Honda motorcycle grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2008
Serves me right?
What did I do to serve me right? I guess being peaceful and innocent don't cut it anymore.

Lowering the what? No, it's going higher. Honda and Lexus or a Lamborghini tongue
Re: Nigerian Men And Flowers by PapaDingo: 5:00am On Sep 05, 2008
I am Nigerian and I give flowers. I've dated women from different backgrounds. ( Oyibo, Akata, Spanish, Asian etc.). And the African

women I

date here in U.S love flowers. There are higher chances of finding Nigeria men who give flowers in the U.S. It's a western thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

. / The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour / I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.