Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee (9288 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by vybzkartel: 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
I asked her and she said it's a pet
But friends are asking me to run for my life

The animal is a tortoise

Please what do u think?
Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by Olunmercy56(f): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
Run!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by duro4chang(m): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
Run run for ya life
Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by decatalyst(m): 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
vybzkartel:

The animal is a tortoise

Please what do u think?

The tortoise is an animal grin

See mumuness in it unrefined form grin

13 Likes

Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by Kestolove(m): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
Is she igala or jukun by tribe?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by sanemind5(m): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
vybzkartel:

The animal is a tortoise

Please what do u think?
pictures or....

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by SEGLIZ: 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
it is normal to have any animal as pet anywhere in the world in this modern days but it is weird in this part of the world to keep some animals as pets.
it might actually turn out to be a pet but truth is she got the wrong pet. do your thorough findings before concluding on this. you're suspecting something spiritual about this, then go spiritual with it to know better.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by Ahmed0336(m): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
Don't mind those saying you should run..
are you not a man
See you on the other side grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by jubrilcastle(m): 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kestolove:
Very good question o. He needs to answer this

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by gasparpisciotta: 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
Take good care of the pet please

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
vybzkartel:
I asked her and she said it's a pet But friends are asking me to run for my life

The animal is a tortoise
Please what do u think?
Hi bro, if this your story is real. Bro please run Tortoise is not a pet, and she is very diabolical, and I am not sorry to say.

Please bro run for your life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by vybzkartel: 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
SEGLIZ:
if is normal to have any animal for anywhere in the world in this modern days but it is weird in this part of the world to keep some animals as pets.
it might actually turn out to be a pet but truth is she got the wrong pet. do your thorough findings before concluding on this. you're suspecting something spiritual about this, then go spiritual with it to know better.

My worry is, why she never told me she had a pet like this for all this while and why it is under her bed

And she looks embarrassed

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by vybzkartel: 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
IMAMofPEACE:

Hi bro, if this your story is real. Bro please run
Tortoise is not a pet, and she is very diabolical, and I am not sorry to say.

Please bro run for your life

Please what can it be used for?
Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
Simple question to ask her before you run;

Hello sister, is my life or soul or destiny or name inside your tortoise? Think well before you run oh..

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by vybzkartel: 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wolgrace:
Simple question to ask her before you run;

Hello sister, is my life or soul or destiny or name inside your tortoise? Think well before you run oh..

U are scaring me more
Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
OP RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
vybzkartel:

U are scaring me more

Hahaha... You know tortoise's shell is hard to break, so is the spiritual. Think well before you run oh.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by Komu1048(m): 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kestolove:

Seems u r Igala by tribe. Agba
Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by meobizy(f): 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
This reminds me of one story my guy told me. He said he entered a cyber cafe in Benin City to check his emails when he observed a group of Yahoo boys cycling a giant tortoise as a foot stool whenever it was their turn to contact magas. Benin boys are too fetish.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by Imiete(m): 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
is too late bro u have been used
Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
You run after beautiful girl abi?
Congratuphobia!

Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by Nicepoker(m): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
It's too late for you to run. You are trapped already. grin
Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by Pious101: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
Y is there so much fuss about cat, tortoise,bat in this part of the world?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by Openbusiness: 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
A tortoise is "slow" by nature. So a tortoise under the bed means that............ lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by NnamdiN: 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
If the story is true, the only reason you should worry is because she never told you about it and it's under the bed
Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
Look at fetish dummies jumping up and down, and these people will tell you that they went to school. Mtcchhhheeew. Bros there is nothing wrong with owning a tortoise, don't be stupid. The education your parents worked hard to give you cannot go to waste. If you no like the girl bounce out if you like her remain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by Finnese001: 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
And Jesus said

"IT IS FINISHED"
Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by Saintmary(f): 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
vybzkartel:

The animal is a tortoise

Please what do u think?
You don't keep pets under your bed.
This one na juju.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by CrazyOptimist: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
Ogbeniiiii
Where are your legs?
Reminds me of when my friend found a pack of seven candles of different colors wrapped around his picture, and lying under his fiancee's bed.
The guy ran until the back of his legs were touching back of his skull. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by kenir(m): 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
The fact that you're seeking advice here means it is already done
Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by paulolee(m): 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
my guy run oo...na d same thing happen to chidi and him no gree talk bcoz him love the bea die..
Weeks letter after he ask the bea about the tortoise, chidi sell him papa only land for villa and carry the money gv the bea to start business..
till today we no see the girl after chidi eye finally open, we jus happy say the girl no ask am to sell him papa car join..

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This Under The Bed Of My Fiancee by Emmypure: 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
the only way u will find out is, pour mbaka holy water on the tortoise or tb Joshua anointing oil on it or play odumeje song for the tortoise

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men And Flowers / Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? / Am Enjoying My Sexless Relationship With My Girlfriend....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.