Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,742 members, 7,851,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover (1716 Views)

Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover by nurenga(m): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2006
hi fellas and dudes in the house, i am just imagining what one would do with a flower taken to a lover"s house but he/ she now rejects it,  for me, i will look around if she has a dust bin and dump it there. let me know what you will do with such flower. it could mean i am sorry
Re: What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover by eveseh(f): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2006
throw it away
Re: What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover by SvS(f): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2006
ah keep it
Re: What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover by eveseh(f): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2006
@svs,throw it tongue
Re: What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover by SvS(f): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2006
ah just been sarcastis,y would u keep it.if she throws it away,it means shes throwing you away grin
Re: What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover by eveseh(f): 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2006
@svs,right am throwing him away tongue grin
Re: What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover by Busta(f): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2006
plant it
Re: What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover by SvS(f): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2006
ya plant it and it will die cos she dosent luv ya grin
Re: What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover by Rhodalyn(f): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2006
Chuck it into her face! grin
Re: What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover by Hotstepper(f): 1:04am On Jun 24, 2006
dawg, if the gurl ain't white, 4get getting flower for any gurl, I wouldn't take no flower 4rom noone, wat am i gonna do with it? smell it and guess the name or wat?lol
Re: What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover by beyonce1(f): 7:29am On Jun 24, 2006
yeah ! take it back home with you, plant it, ---- weep beside it  cry wet it with your tears --  she would surely feel your pains, u need not go to her   and definitely come back to lick your tears  away and guess what ? the flowers would end up being your wedding BOUQUET !---- ( Guaranteed )  cool
Re: What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover by Izzo(m): 1:57am On Aug 06, 2006
While not take it back to the store and get a refund. i think that might help save some cash.. grin
Re: What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover by iice(f): 9:39am On Aug 06, 2006
Put it in vase and decorate ma parlour grin
Re: What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover by nurenga(m): 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2006
i will be so crazy especially if i have bought it with a lot of cash and take it to her house, but banged her door on me. na wa o love dey make person dey suffer o
Re: What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover by Seun(m): 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2006
Yes, but did she send you?
Re: What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover by Busta(f): 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2006
throw it away, simple, its a flower!
Re: What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover by nurenga(m): 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2006
@seun
she might not send me but you no sometimes one may want to say i am sorry for a f++k up and may be she just want to show herself and feel too much
Re: What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover by SamMilla1(m): 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2006
from the way i do my things,i am almost certain that before i pay for the flower,i had to be sure that she will take it, i dont apologise with flowers when i quarrel.i am not a white guy, so my advice is never buy flower for your enemy of a friend who fell out of favour .
Re: What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover by dynamo2000(m): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2006
I will turn around and go and second my second lady and give her the flowers. It’s ideal to have first lady and a second lady if possible with similar vital statistics that way you will never have to throw a present away.

One woman poison is another woman’s meat! tongue
Re: What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover by iice(f): 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2006
And when the second woman finds out that the flowers were originally meant for someone else, you'll be in deep sh*t man tongue
Re: What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover by nurenga(m): 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2006
@dynamo
you must be a good manager of women o, you are only trying to console yourself cos the gifts will serve another purpose
Re: What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover by osegwu(m): 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2006
Look for another lovely lolly for me and
give the Flower to her. After all if the sun
prevent you from looking at it you can
look at its brother the MOON.
Re: What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2006
throw it away angry
Re: What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover by Gettolove(m): 10:34am On Sep 25, 2007
what will i do? grin so funny grin I will not throw it away o. i go cry and beg her, but if she no gree, i will go and come back another day with another flower.if she now rejects the new flower, then i can throw it away shocked
Re: What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover by CrazyMan(m): 10:48am On Sep 25, 2007
I would give the flower to her younger sister. So that next time she would learn to apperciate anything I buy for her.
Re: What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover by 2dye4(m): 10:57am On Sep 25, 2007
put the flower in a vase and save it for her funneral, then she wouldnt be able to reject it. grin
Re: What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover by funyin(f): 11:02am On Sep 25, 2007
i will keep it for another lover kiss
Re: What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover by Gettolove(m): 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2007
2dye4:

put the flower in a vase and save it for her funneral, then she wouldnt be able to reject it. grin

i am sure she would wake up and still reject it
Re: What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover by sillyboy(m): 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2007
I will go with 2dye4.

"I'll save it for her funeral" undecided
Re: What Will You Do With A Flower Rejected By Your Lover by KimAster: 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2012
why through a flower away? is it not a simble of love

(1) (Reply)

Sleeping With A Senators Wife. / Confess Your Cheating On This Thread! / How Can You Help Your Married Ex-girlfriend Who Is Unhappy in Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.