Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! (6643 Views)

Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys / Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? / Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by onyinye2(f): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2008
Hannibal:

Nigerian women and UGLINESS should have the same meaning in the Oxford dictionary. grin cheesy
Look o. Mufasa has entered with his rubbish of the day. tongue
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Sisikill: 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2008
Okay, we know one thing to be very true

Naija women are confident women!!

The same women some people think are obscenely ugly,

I don't know about you oh but for me, It only makes them top notch in my book.

I tell ya, If confidence is traded in the NYSE,

I imagine the price for Nigerian Women's confidence will skyrocket.

Why is that a bad thing?
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Condom: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2008
Especially, that 'Condom' who looks like the victim of an acid attack.
Sure beats being a world-renowned bitch like you.
4play- do you need to be hooked up with some beautiful Nigerian women?

I kind of feel bad that you've never met any.

Are they avoiding you or something?
Don't feel bad for the pauper.  He's too ugly to attract anything good.
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by 4Play(m): 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2008
'Nigerian woman' should be a synonym for 'ugly'. I think the wowoness is more acute with this present generation of our women.

When you see them with their "make-up",it's like Hurricane Katrina just hit their faces.  grin
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by jaquan(m): 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2008
Hannibal:

Nigerian women and UGLINESS should have the same meaning in the Oxford dictionary. grin cheesy

buhahahahahaha!
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by tpia: 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2008
4 Play:

I know the truth hurts but no sighted person will deny that this Aussie town of Mt Isa beckons particularly to Nigerian women.

and I repeat: I thought you were familiar with Nigerian women.

Now I know I thought wrong. You must be mistaking some other type of women for Nigerian women.

I dont know why good looking Naija women are avoiding you, but maybe a little investigation can solve that mystery. grin grin.
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by jaquan(m): 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2008
Condom:

You are a big fool.  I'm almost certain your mom regrets donating an egg to bring about your existence.

honey like i told you ugliness is not a crime, so stop roaring like a wounded lion. i know that the truth hurts but you can certainly learn from the other nigerian girls on this forum and deal with it.
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by onyinye2(f): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2008
tpia:

I don't know why good looking Naija women are avoiding you, but maybe a little investigation can solve that mystery. grin grin.
Naija women na have sense. What women who una ga mind, will step up to a low timer eh?
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Leilah(f): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2008
THATS TERRIBLE! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT POSTER?

IF THEY ARE SO UGLY DONT GO WITH THEM THEN. MOST OF NAIJA MEN GO BACK HOME TO ROOST AT THE END OF THE DAY.
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Hannibal: 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2008
Sisikill:

Naija women are confident women!!
The same women some people think are obscenely ugly,
I don't know about you oh but for me, It only makes them top notch in my book.

Being confident does not make em pretty.
U are mixing 2 thangz together here.
Are Naija women confident?? A resounding YES.
Is the average Naija woman beautiful? Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I tell ya, If confidence is traded in the NYSE,
I imagine the price for Nigerian Women's confidence will skyrocket.
Why is that a bad thing?

I'd trade confidence for beauty. . . .
Hannibal does not want to make bush babies as kids as Naija women tend to also have dominant genes. grin cheesy
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by onyinye2(f): 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2008
Leilah:

THATS TERRIBLE! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT POSTER?

IF THEY ARE SO UGLY DONT GO WITH THEM THEN. MOST OF NAIJA MEN GO BACK HOME TO ROOST AT THE END OF THE DAY.
Omo, don't mind these osuofia boys. They are the same hyenas that hang packs that stand on the corner ohhing and awwing at Naija women.
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by KarmaMod(f): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2008
Are you sure you dont mena South African, 4Play
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Sisikill: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2008
Hannibal:

Being confident does not make em pretty.
You are mixing 2 thangz together here.
Are Naija women confident?? A resounding YES.
Is the average Naija woman beautiful? Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'd trade confidence for beauty. . . .
Hannibal does not want to make bush babies as kids as Naija women tend to also have dominant genes. grin cheesy

ROTFLMAO! cheesy cheesy cheesy

May my father in heaven who answers prayers give you a wife who has her very own shares in a brown paper bag company.

If it will take 120 days of fasting and praying. . . I swear, I am ready to go the distance!!
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by 4Play(m): 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2008
KarmaMod:

Are you sure you don't mena South African, 4Play  

I definitely mean Nigerian women,with rare exceptions like you of course.  tongue
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by onyinye2(f): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2008
Oh lawdy lawdy lawdy. tongue
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by 4Play(m): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2008
onyinye2:

Omo, don't mind these osuofia boys. They are the same hyenas that hang packs that stand on the corner ohhing and awwing at Naija women.

Even real male hyenas mate with female hyenas. It still doesn't change how the females look.

You women should get this idea out of your head that men chasing you necessarily mean you are good looking.
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by onyinye2(f): 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2008
4 Play:

Even real male hyenas mate with female hyenas. It still doesn't change how the females look.
You women should get this idea out of your head that men chasing you necessarily mean you are good looking.
Truly Questionable.
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Hannibal: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2008
Sisikill:

ROTFLMAO! cheesy cheesy cheesy
May my father in heaven who answers prayers give you a wife who has her very own shares in a brown paper bag company.
If it will take 120 days of fasting and praying. . . I swear, I am ready to go the distance!!

120 days??
Come on. . . . .make it 365 days. cool
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Uche2nna(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2008
4 Play:

Is there an alternate hypothesis grin What else could it mean grin
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by 4Play(m): 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2008
Uche2nna:

It simply means that men are responding to their primal urge to procreate. No matter how ugly a woman looks,their will always be some men after her.

I remember this mad woman in front of Holy Ghost Cathedral Enugu who was impregnated 3 times while she was a street urchin. Was she good looking? Hell no! Yet some men were still interested in her. grin
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by agaba123(m): 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2008
Uche2nna:

Ho : Men chasing does not mean they are pretty
HA : Men chasing them means they are Sexy and Pretty

Your null hypothesis will not survive a rigorous test even 95% confidence interval. You might want to discard the hypothesis
Please do not objectify our girls. Even though they can be snubish, they are pretty and sexy.
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2008
hmm, 3 Igbo men before me, what could be more better for my Tuesday meal cool
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by onyinye2(f): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2008
4 Play:

It simply means that men are responding to their primal urge to procreate. No matter how ugly a woman looks,their will always be some men after her.

I remember this mad woman in front of [b]Holy Ghost Cathedral Enugu [/b]who was impregnated 3 times while she was a street urchin. Was she good looking? Hell no! Yet some men were still interested in her.  grin  
Now i have heard of this church. Any ways what are you talking about? This is just mere rubbish at its peak. If you don't want Naija women, maka una go and marry oyinbo girl. Your daughter will come up to your wife asking "Mommy can you fix my hair?" and your wife says, "Baby girl i have no idea what to do with your hair. your hair is like Kelis in her milkshake video." Maka una go and leave Naija women alone for real men.
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by TheSly: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2008
Truth is bitter. . . . . . .Truer words have never been said than that! cheesy
Horrendously ugly porcupines! cheesy
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Hannibal: 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2008
The Sly:

Truth is bitter. . . . . . .Truer words have never been said than that! cheesy
Horrendously ugly porcupines! cheesy

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. . . . . . . Is a porucpine half-swine?? grin cheesy
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by TheSly: 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2008
Hannibal:

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. . . . . . . Is a porucpine half-swine?? grin cheesy
A resounding. . . . . . .Speaker banging. . . . . . . .Mountain moving Yes!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by chiogo(f): 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2008
Hahahaha@ obscenely ugly. That's funny! But it would be even funnier if the poster and all these other men are 'obscenely ugly' as well. Pls, pls, I hope these 'men' talking are cute cuz if they're not this topic would be an even bigger joke.

And don't try to gimme that BS 'attractiveness is not so much required in men so long as you're rich'. Attractiveness matters in men just as much as it matters in women!
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Orikinla(m): 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2008
What makes anyone ugly is the character and how he or she will display and portray it.

What most people in Nigeria call beautiful or ugly is based on the features of the face and that is pedestrian, because what makes a woman attractive is more than a pretty face.

I have seen pretty faces with extra-ordinary legs.

What of a pretty face with flat chest and flabby bum?

I go for the figure of a woman.

Nollywood star actress, Mercy Johnson is not a pretty face, but she is a beautful woman.

Give me a woman with hot legs anyday.
A woman with hot legs will go places.

Most of the women in Nigeria are quite attractive.

You are as ugly as you agree.
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by agaba123(m): 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2008
Orikinla:

What makes anyone ugly is the character and how he or she will display and portray it.

What most people in Nigeria call beautiful or ugly is based on the features of the face and that is pedestrian, because what makes a woman attractive is more than a pretty face.

I go for the figure of a woman.

Nollywood star actress, Mercy Johnson is not a pretty face, but she is a beautful woman.

Give me a woman with hot legs anyday.
A woman with hot legs will go places.

Most of the women in Nigeria are quite attractive.

You are as ugly as you agree.

Good man. I agree with you. Hot body yes hot body. But I think we have many Nigerian girls with a combination beautiful face and hot body. Those who say otherwise probably have been looking the wrong way.
@poster
Hope you have sent your memo to Japanese and Ghanaian Girls
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Hannibal: 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2008
Orikinla:

Your views are warped in me opinion.

Some women come with the complete package.
Pretty face, straight legs, nicely shaped bum and boobs with intelligence. . . .
Now, thats the ideal woman not the ugly face, hot legs u champion.
The face comes first before anything else.
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by henry007(m): 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2008
hanibal, are u into feet?
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Hannibal: 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2008
henry007:

hanibal, are u into feet?

I am into everything AND the FACE must be crisp!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! / An Open Letter To Ladies Gaping Their Pussies / Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.