Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! (6645 Views)

Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys / Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? / Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Hannibal: 2:01am On Aug 19, 2008
stillwater:

Is it a crime to wait? grin My interpretation of the pic is one that screams of pure determination on the woman's part. Go girl, you've got my back kiss cheesy

Keep waiting.
U might get lucky and find the "perfect man" at 40.
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 19, 2008
Hannibal:

Keep waiting.
You might get lucky and find the "perfect man" at 40.

Sorry to disappoint you I don't have to wait cool tongue.
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Hannibal: 2:22am On Aug 19, 2008
stillwater:

Sorry to disappoint you I don't have to wait cool tongue.

Congratz!!! cool
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by jgirl3: 2:39am On Aug 19, 2008
Ewoooooooooooooo! I did not even see this chicken's reply.
CodeRED, where are you o? See what our dear Sly is saying about Nigerian girls meanwhile he was talking about how Nigerian girls are the best

Truth is bitter. . . . . . .Truer words have never been said than that! Cheesy
Horrendously ugly porcupines!

May God help him that he does not come on NL for the next 2 days if not, he'll be in deep trouble.
Like I said earlier, i'm going to beat a lot of guys here on this thread. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 19, 2008
j-girl:

See what our dear Sly is saying about Nigerian girls meanwhile he was talking about how Nigerian girls are the best
hehehe cheesy
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by jgirl3: 2:56am On Aug 19, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

hehehe cheesy
smiley
Don't mind them. They are all a bunch of confused human beings.
Come here calling Nigerian women ugly and then go back to real lives pining for them.
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by henry007(m): 3:00am On Aug 19, 2008
why do u girls have 2 take it personal thereby blowin it out of proportion [size=1pt]aah nigerian women are woworic bitches even[/size]
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by tpia: 4:14am On Aug 19, 2008
In fact, its so hard to have faith in Nigeria anymore, with the number of facially challenged guys who have been posting their pictures on nairaland recently.

I doubt many of these people are even Nigerian at all, because 98% of the Nigerian guys in my own vicinity, have all been very presentable for as long as I can remember. I dont know where this new crop of facially challenged Naija men are springing from. They must be related to south or central Africa or something. Maybe the Congo pygmies or kalahari folk.

What's going on with the faces, my people.
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by henry007(m): 4:17am On Aug 19, 2008
98% in ur vicinity yet u fall under the 2% of facially dented ones even too dented 2 put it upload 4 all 2 see
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 4:20am On Aug 19, 2008
tpia:

In fact, its so hard to have faith in Nigeria anymore, with the number of facially challenged guys who have been posting their pictures on nairaland recently.

I doubt many of these people are even Nigerian at all, because 98% of the Nigerian guys in my own vicinity, have all been very presentable for as long as I can remember. I don't know where this new crop of facially challenged Naija men are springing from. They must be related to south or central Africa or something. Maybe the Congo pygmies or kalahari folk.

What's going on with the faces, my people.
Girl, this is what I've been talking about.
I've never in my life seen so much Ugly Naija men.
Around my area, in Nigeria, come see fine men, even some are muscluar.
Then I came on Nairaland, and wow wa weeeeeeee!! shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lagos is even scarier!!
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by henry007(m): 4:25am On Aug 19, 2008
lets face facts, a man is neva ugly
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 4:35am On Aug 19, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Girl, this is what I've been talking about.
I've never in my life seen so much Ugly Naija men.
Around my area, in Nigeria, come see fine men, even some are muscluar.
Then I came on Nairaland, and wow wa weeeeeeee!! shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lagos is even scarier!!

lets be entirely honest . . . you girls dont have any moral grounds to talk of "ugly naija men" . . . infact with the exception of 2 or 3 the ladies here are a massive disappointment . . . plenty of noise no substance. grin
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 19, 2008
davidylan:

lets be entirely honest . . . you girls don't have any moral grounds to talk of "ugly naija men" . . . infact with the exception of 2 or 3 the ladies here are a massive disappointment . . . plenty of noise no substance. grin
Who said I wasn't being honest?
And the men here have moral grounds to talk of "ugly naija women"?

Do you know how many times I've been disappointed when I check on a guy's profile?
All the while, the dude is talking like he's Denzel or Brad Pitt, then I check on his profile and all I can do is shake my head in pity.

Abeg, I can hardly name 10 handsome men on this forum cry Well, you guys, I guess the ladies already gave up on good looking naija men, we can now settle for good personality. . . . .ok, that won't work. Ok, what next. . . . . am afraid to say good hygiene
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by tpia: 4:46am On Aug 19, 2008
seriously, something needs to be done about this problem. Naija guys should call a national conference in order to find out what's going on. Because there are some pictures that scare the daylights out of me, yet the owners of the photos will present them as if they're the best thing since sliced bread.

I dey fear oh- before Nigeria gets another title for having the world's ugliest guys. Since we all know that's not true, but it seems some people are on a mission to make it happen.

The naija guys I know in real life, are all goodlooking oh. These ones on nairaland who want to give the country a bad name, I dey beg una oh.  The goodlooking ones are being outnumbered by you guys. undecided

maybe Brazilian plastic surgeons can help?
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 19, 2008
Seriously, sometimes I think most Male NLers just find any ugly pix and paste it on their profile so people can laugh at it.

Imagine how many "Most Handsome Man on Nairaland" topic has been brought up, locked, recycled, brought up again. Lawd have mercy!!
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 4:52am On Aug 19, 2008
too much talk!!!  grin

Ruby_Pearl:

Abeg, I can hardly name 10 handsome men on this forum

I can with 100% honesty name no more than 3 women i consider presentable on this forum so what's all the noise?  cheesy There are some really loud women (names witheld to protect them from ridicule) who completely left me feeling so disappointed after hyping them for so long. Abegi away with all these "naija men are ugly" digs . . . its not like the average naija man i know is starving for female attention.
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by henry007(m): 4:54am On Aug 19, 2008
i thing nlanders shld be satisfied wit wat dey see and personally i wont want 2 many fyn pple on nl coz it wont be speacial anymore but in nl i cld shine if i want 2. point:be happy dat u even managed 2 look gud and 4get about odas' looks
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 19, 2008
davidylan:

too much talk!!! grin

I can with 100% honesty name no more than 3 women i consider presentable on this forum so what's all the noise? cheesy There are some really loud women (names witheld to protect them from ridicule) who completely left me feeling so disappointed after hyping them for so long. Abegi away with all these "naija men are ugly" digs . . . its not like the average naija man i know is starving for[b] female attention.[/b]
What noise?
You men said Naija women are wowo, and we in turn told the truth: Naija men are no better.
So which one is biting your bum?

and BtW, if you didn't want female attention, you would not be hyping them for their pix, and even worst, you hyped them for so long. ah ah Dafidi! grin grin
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by henry007(m): 5:09am On Aug 19, 2008
ok atleast guys don't have flabby tummys at tender ages gud nyt jare
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Uche2nna(m): 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2008
This thread is chillarious!!!!   O dikwa risky!!! cheesy
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Orikinla(m): 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2008
You can make up your face and look as pretty as you want.
You use make up and make over to hiide many things on the face.
Facial beauty will not last.
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Hannibal: 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2008
Orikinla:

You can make up your face and look as pretty as you want.
You use make up and make over to hiide many things on the face.
Facial beauty will not last.

Says who??
Those make-up wears off when the diva u took to ur bed at night turn to Calabar masquerade in the morning.
Facial beauty will forever LAST. tongue
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 20, 2008
Hannibal:

Says who??
Those make-up wears off when the diva u took to your bed at night turn to [b]Calabar masquerade in the morning.[/b]Facial beauty will forever LAST. tongue

It's not as if you guys turn into Brad Pitt in the morning, so why the complain? undecided
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Hannibal: 12:22am On Aug 20, 2008
stillwater:

It's not as if you guys turn into Brad Pitt in the morning, so why the complain? undecided

Geezers don't change an awful lot.
What u see at night is what u would see in the morning. . . .No mascara, no powder, no eye pencil unless he is Jack Sparrow.
However, women are different species. . . . .
A guy told me how he woke up to see tribal marks on the face of the woman he brought home the previous night.
The marks were tractor-tracks(huge). . . .She concealed it with 6 layers of powder puff. Isn't that fraudulent?? grin
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 20, 2008
Hannibal:

Geezers don't change an awful lot.
What u see at night is what u would see in the morning. . . .No mascara, no powder, no eye pencil unless he is Jack Sparrow.
However, women are different species. . . . .
A guy told me how he woke up to see tribal marks on the face of the woman he brought home the previous night.
The marks were tractor-tracks(huge). . . .She concealed it with 6 layers of powder puff. Isn't that fraudulent?? grin

What's wrong with tribal marks? cheesy Are we no more Africans? cheesy grin
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Hannibal: 12:30am On Aug 20, 2008
stillwater:

What's wrong with tribal marks? cheesy Are we no more Africans? cheesy grin

Don't ask me. . . . . Ask the chic that covered it with 6 layers of powder. tongue
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 20, 2008
It's people like you that made her cover it in the first place, calling her ugly for no just reason. tongue
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Hannibal: 12:36am On Aug 20, 2008
Defender of the wowo chics tongue . . . .U don't in any way have any tribal mark, do you??
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 20, 2008
I have and it's very glaring cool cheesy
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Hannibal: 12:40am On Aug 20, 2008
stillwater:

I have and it's very glaring cool cheesy

Jeeeeez. . . . . . .It will be a nightmare planting a kiss on ur cheeks.
Avoiding those marks would be more difficult than avoiding land mines in Darfur. cheesy
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 20, 2008
Real men don't find any difficulty kissing me cool
Re: A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! by Hannibal: 12:47am On Aug 20, 2008
stillwater:

Real men don't find any difficulty kissing me cool

With a dark Gucci sunglasses, i shouldn't find it difficult too.
Anything to make me unaware of those marks would do. . Pinkeye should also be perfect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Sex Drive Killers. / Please Help I Need To Download This Song / Britain Celebrates World Nudity Day.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.