Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... (2109 Views)

Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? / What's Your Selling Point (girls Nd Guys) / The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Yinkuzmimi(m): 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
Say no to ugly girls nd protect d future... caring ugly, loving ugly wit a successful marriage and beauty arrorang, beauty cheater with a falling and rising
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Donfamous(m): 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
Yinkuzmimi: Say no to ugly girls nd protect d future... caring ugly, loving ugly wit a successful marriage and beauty arrorang, beauty cheater with a falling and rising

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
Yinkuzmimi: Say no to ugly girls nd protect d future... caring ugly, loving ugly wit a successful marriage and beauty arrorang, beauty cheater with a falling and rising

Bro I agree with you

say no temigracie and nikkypearl and co

save the future!!
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by marieolae(f): 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
Pure rubbish

1 Like

Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
marieolae: Pure rubbish
you glorify them with this comment.
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by ERCROSS(m): 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
Seconded...
Arrant Nonsense..
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by MrCork: 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Bro I agree with you

save the future!!

...all be cuz they reject u? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by myads890(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
say no to boys that can't spell and compose simple sentences

1 Like

Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
MrCork:

but you were the one that told me to stay away from them that they're "darkskined" sad sad
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Bro I agree with you

save the future!!
lol..... guy dey r d mst intelligent n preety gals of nairaland ooo.
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
ops ugly gals still dey exist? unless dere is no money. money change everytin including ugliness.
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by MrCork: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

but you were the one that told me to stay away from them that they're "darkskined" sad sad

..true true true...those chicks muss never be trussted angry

1 Like

Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Is it only me? undecided

someone should please explain the meaning of this thread to me. #Confused.
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by ikes9(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
MrCork:

..true true true...those chicks muss never be trussted angry
dude ..
wah did dark skin gals do to yhu sef
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by zoeee(f): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2014

What are u saying undecided
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by tayoxx(m): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
bros you for just Cary placard make u write am boldly put den make u Cary am round town na...metcheww oniranu oshii

1 Like

Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Enegod(m): 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
i like ugly chicks angry
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Kunleskey(m): 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
sameer1212: lol..... guy dey r d mst intelligent n preety gals of nairaland ooo.
nop that's your own opinion..
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by ikes9(m): 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
Enegod: i like ugly chicks angry
lol
y??
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by zoeee(f): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
tayoxx: bros you for just Cary placard make u write am boldly put den make u Cary am round town na...metcheww oniranu oshii
haha...
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by priscaoge(f): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
Just took it out of my mouth. Arrant nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kunleskey: nop that's your own opinion..
yh u r rite.
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kunleskey: nop that's your own opinion..
yh u r rite.
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
priscaoge:
Just took it out of my mouth. Arrant nonsense undecided
What exactly was he trying to say, sweetie?
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by DJMONACO(m): 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
yung wizzy ur mom fine?
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Bro I agree with you

save the future!!
...Yungwizzy....You don dey smoke pawpaw leaves...

1 Like

Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
MrCork:

..You dey answer am....The guy don dey chop sh*t....BTW, i thought you hate black girls.....all the girls in NL are black babes, how come you are supporting us??

1 Like

Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
sameer1212: lol..... guy dey r d mst intelligent n preety gals of nairaland ooo.
...Thats my surest NL padi....

1 Like

Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
I just checked your profile pic and I must confess I'm highly disappointed.....You didn't inherit no good gene yet you are here yabbin your own kind (ugly people )...

Nairaland girls,avoid this dude,never reply his PMs and protect the future

Jregz

1 Like

Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by chimerase2: 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ugly gals can be cheap u knw tongue
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by hannesy(f): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
*check his pix,cme bk,hiss and bang d door*
Re: Say No To Ugly Girls Nd Protect D Future... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
How una take understand this thread?which one be beauty arronga,beauty caring and caring ugly? What is ugly to someone is beautiful to someone else,OP,even you dey ugly to someone

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Called “sluts” But Guys Are “just Having Fun”? / Name Your Worst 'romantic' Fear/phobia / Naija Guy Leaks Sex Photos Of Neighbor On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.