Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,042 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. (5642 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by Orikinla(m): 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2008
Nigerian women should thank God that Nigerian men date and marry them.

Yes, all the Nigerian women should thank God that the Nigerian men date and marry them, because we are doing so out of the labour of love and for the love of Nigeria.

Nigerian men are in demand in every country they have been on earth.
The foreign women say Nigerian men are the best lovers.
Nigerian women in America are always scared of losing their Nigerian men to the African American women and other non-Nigerian women.
The ones in Europe are equally scared of losing their hot Nigerian men to the European women.

The worst fear of Nigerian women is to be dumped by their Nigerian men.

They pray and fast to plead that God should help them to hook and secure Nigerian men before foreign women snatch them.
The Nigerian women at Singles Meetings are always 60% more than the Nigerian men.

That is why you see a single Nigerian man having more than 10 Nigerian women competing for him.

Most of the Nigerian girlfriends accusing their Nigerian boyfriends of cheating are mistaking them, because they are not cheating, but sampling the products before making up their mind to buy one for keeps.

How many times have you seen Nigerian men fighting over Nigerian women?
When there are many others to choose from?

It is the fear of God and labour of love making Nigerian men to pratice monogamy when polygamy should have been more realistic, because there are many abandoned and neglected single women hustling for Nigerian men.

Do you know why Nigerian women flirt?
They want to play the game of chances.
They cannot pin all their hopes on one Nigerian guy.
They must have back up just in case, ehem,
That I go catch one for keeps sha.
In case if Tony disappoints me, I will try my luck with Tunde.
And if Tunde bleeps up, Joe is still available.
Then if Joe refuses to pop the question, I can hold on to David.
They go on and on until they either score goal or miss the goal and they start all over again.
Nothing spoil. God dey.

Nigerian women, please thank God that Nigerian men date and marry you.
It is a blessing that neither your money nor sex can buy.
It is the grace of God.

Have you seen the way the Nigerian women dance excitedly at their wedding and their Hallelujah is loudest?!
Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by oziomatv(m): 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2008
Bros, wettin be the problem naw?
Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by SamMilla1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2008
You make smallsense though but

isnt this rude to our beautiful and angelic ladies,

I will be d last to marry any european lady.

lie lie
Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by syren: 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2008
why would someone post this?

yes o we thank God for their wahala tongue
Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by tpia: 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2008
Nigerian men are in demand in every country they have been on earth

very true.

naija guys are great for being there when a woman is on the rebound. They have lots of love to give.
Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by onyinye2(f): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2008
Blah Blah Blah. Like they are God's gift to women. tongue Please. Nigerian men are in the same category as any other man. Each culture/race/nationality/ethnic group has something special . . . . . so to put Nigerian men overall is just propaganda at its worst.
Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by MandingoII(m): 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2008
PLEASE!

Nigerian women would be BEST served to AVOID Nigerian men at all cost.

Why?

They are stuck in "continental African" thinking.

and trust, aint nobody checking on Nigerian men - and when women of other nationalities do - they are woefully disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by bigboyslim(m): 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2008
@ poster

For lack of a better word to use, I would call this blasphemy. you need to apologize to our gorgeous, loving, strong, independent, doting, adorable, respectful, delectable, interesting, understanding, hospitable, intelligent, impressionable, kind, submissive, tolerant Nigerian women.

I am sure you are one of those hypocrites who will say something bad about our ladies and still go around chasing those same ladies.

Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by KarmaMod(f): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2008
Is that why on "Dont Date Him girl.com", there are plenty of Naija men on the list of guys women should avoid

I swear sometimes Orikinla, one min you're sane and reasonable, next minute you spew alot of condescending garbage.

When they are trying to get a women to give them a green card why wont they be "romantic", romantic to the point that they still leave these foreign women to be single mothers while they run back and still marry a Naija woman and the irony is they arent even 1/5 as romantic to their naija women as they are to their victims.

Abeg make we hear word.
Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by tope2000(f): 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2008
i think its the other way round actually
Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by debosky(m): 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2008
Sheer nonsense

every one of these stereotyping 'naija men' or 'naija women' threads is stupid, anyone who takes them seriously is bereft of any brain cells whatsoever.
Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by onyinye2(f): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2008
tope2000:

i think its the other way round actually
LMAO!!!! grin
Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2008
debosky:

Sheer nonsense

every one of these stereotyping 'naija men' or 'naija women' threads is stupid, anyone who takes them seriously is bereft of any brain cells whatsoever.
Good morning, you!!

I have to agree wiv you here. And I tot mi thread was a joke, this thread berra be a joke too. hisss.

hissssssssssssssssssssssssssss!! Nonsense!
Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by Sisikill: 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2008
Scratching head
Okay, I do not understand this man anymore. One minute he posts good rational words like. . .

Love is not by force, don't kill yourself over it.

And before you're done clapping, he turns around and post this.

Wassup with that?

Oh I know! I think he's being facetious. Of course! Duh!
Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by vivaladiva(f): 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2008
why because sunshine dey commot for their yansh! or what
na girl wey they krase go kill her self for naija man
i love my naija bros but nigga dont fcukin get it twisted ( i will change ur arse like a light bulb if u Bleep up)
besides abi na all those olobe naija guys u dey talk about
the truth is naija guys wey represent scarce pass any thing
majority of the naija guys are loud mouth, chauvernistic, pot bellied, cant speak good english but ave got a big dick niggas
Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by victorian(f): 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2008
Orinkinla, or whatever your id name is? you are simply frustrated about your lovelife and there is no other way to dish out your hurt , than this shocked too bad, just get a life and stop daydreaming,life is too short for that.
Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by topup: 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2008
WOW! I just lost a lot of respect for the OP through this ridiculous post!

The reason why Nigerian women would fear losing their Nigerian men to African American women is because the competition isn't in their favour, there are more African American women in AMERICA than there is Nigerian women. Duh!

Also, I will thank God for my husband, but not because he could have left me for someone else.

I tell you, nobody is doing anybody a favour, WE ARE ALL SELFISH! They will get what they want, and what I've heard from my Nigerian guy friends is that they can relate more to the attitudes of a Nigerian woman, because well, because they themselves are Nigerian, so despite all the bitching about how the women are this and that compared to other women, they still love us because we get them.

This isn't just Nigerian men, this is men all over the world, there is always a greater percentage of men marrying 'their own' than others, it just reduces conflict in the family that you are supposedly trying to build.

So Orikinla, are you now thinking that you did the woman who you were praising in your other post as being the love of your life, a favour by being with her?? It sounds like she was a pretty amazing woman (by your elaborate descriptions).

Mentalities like this annoy me because BELIEVE me, if you don't want us, we can go elsewhere too, there are so many people looking for that bootilicious black woman, and to be honest, I feel unfair when I have rejected a few men because I favoured my Nigerian men. But, I am not doing you guys a favour! I am doing ME a favour, there are so many less complications if I marry someone who has a similar background to me. If you fall in love with a Nigerian woman, FINE if yo don't FINE.

I hate being made to feel like a helpless doll who needs MR.Naija to come to her rescue.

As for all you other Nigerian men out there (the ones who don't think they are doing me a favour), I appreciate you all

-AHA! I just read some more of the OP and aparently the reason why Nigerian women shout the 'loudest' Hallelujah is because they, even to their own surprise have managed to 'trap' a Nigerian man.
Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by Orikinla(m): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will be on the road and will be offline.

I know say una go vex.

I want make una vex small.

Na bad thing to thank God?

I beg make una go church tomorrow and thank God.
Sow thanksgiving offering for your Naija man.
Sisikill:

Scratching head
Okay, I do not understand this man anymore. One minute he posts good rational words like. . .

Love is not by force, don't kill yourself over it.

And before you're done clapping, he turns around and post this.

Wassup with that?

Oh I know! I think he's being facetious. Of course! Duh!

It is comic satire. grin
KarmaMod:

Is that why on "Dont Date Him girl.com", there are plenty of Naija men on the list of guys women should avoid

I swear sometimes Orikinla, one min you're sane and reasonable, next minute you spew alot of condescending garbage.

When they are trying to get a women to give them a green card why wont they be "romantic", romantic to the point that they still leave these foreign women to be single mothers while they run back and still marry a Naija woman and the irony is they arent even 1/5 as romantic to their naija women as they are to their victims.

Abeg make we hear word.

I apologize for the bombshell!

It is meant for humour and not rancour.

I knew you all would be going gaga! grin
Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by Gamine(f): 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2008
Orikinla.

No be Nairaland! cheesy

Those who wan show them know EVERY

dey show up , right, left and center! grin
Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by NegroNtns(m): 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2008
whoa, whoa, hold up, omg, , ;Oriki, you have really done it this time!   hmmm , ;Ladies, do not kill the dude for this one slip of the tongue. You are all witnesses to his amazing and inspiring posts.  Let the memory of those inspiration be a wash over on this impulsive expression.  

I thank God for my Nigerian women, I will not have it any other way and I'm sure a lot of other Nigerian men share my sentiments.
Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2008
smtimes orikinlas posts r reasonable and sometimes it can be d direct opposite of reasonable
Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by Macgreat(m): 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2008
Hmmm--zzzz!
Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by iice(f): 8:44am On Aug 24, 2008
rofl. For those boxing themselves. He is right.
Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by Penelopee(f): 8:55am On Aug 24, 2008
You must have been messed up by Nigerian women to post that. You sound so bitter, stay away from Nigerian sisters actually 'cause you are too trifling and they can do much better without your sorry butt.
Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by MrCrackles(m): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2008
Penelopee:

You must have been messed up by Nigerian women to post that. You sound so bitter, stay away from Nigerian sisters actually 'cause you are too trifling and they can do much better without your sorry butt.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by yongbabe(f): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2008
@ Topic
10k god dis is a joke
Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by finemocha(f): 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2009
hmm funny ive always been more attracted to nonnigerian guys.
Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by martho(m): 9:26am On Mar 16, 2009
topup:

WOW! I just lost a lot of respect for the OP through this ridiculous post!

The reason why Nigerian women would fear losing their Nigerian men to African American women is because the competition isn't in their favour, there are more African American women in AMERICA than there is Nigerian women. Duh!

Also, I will thank God for my husband, but not because he could have left me for someone else.

I tell you, nobody is doing anybody a favour, WE ARE ALL SELFISH! They will get what they want, and what I've heard from my Nigerian guy friends is that they can relate more to the attitudes of a Nigerian woman, because well, because they themselves are Nigerian, so despite all the bitching about how the women are this and that compared to other women, they still love us because we get them.

This isn't just Nigerian men, this is men all over the world, there is always a greater percentage of men marrying 'their own' than others, it just reduces conflict in the family that you are supposedly trying to build.

So Orikinla, are you now thinking that you did the woman who you were praising in your other post as being the love of your life, a favour by being with her?? It sounds like she was a pretty amazing woman (by your elaborate descriptions).

Mentalities like this annoy me because BELIEVE me, if you don't want us, we can go elsewhere too, there are so many people looking for that bootilicious black woman, and to be honest, I feel unfair when I have rejected a few men because I favoured my Nigerian men. But, I am not doing you guys a favour! I am doing ME a favour, there are so many less complications if I marry someone who has a similar background to me. If you fall in love with a Nigerian woman, FINE if yo don't FINE.

I hate being made to feel like a helpless doll who needs MR.Naija to come to her rescue.

As for all you other Nigerian men out there (the ones who don't think they are doing me a favour), I appreciate you all

-AHA! I just read some more of the OP and aparently the reason why Nigerian women shout the 'loudest' Hallelujah is because they, even to their own surprise have managed to 'trap' a Nigerian man.

smart comment.
Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by emarie: 2:00am On Aug 22, 2009
I want to respond to all of this. I am a African American woman. Born in American. I cant apologize for that because some how God made it to be. We have lost a great deal of our culture (African) because of slavery. But some things we held on to. Our ancestors, taught us how to be a woman; How to keep house, cook, clean, whatever. But through suffering, discrimination and even our men leaving the house, we woman do everything. This is not to slight any of our African American men. However, the truth is the truth. Pretty much about 40% or more of African American house holds are headed by woman. We have to teach the girls to be girls and men to be men. Because some of our men left for whatever reason. So when women have to do everthing, something is going to lack. When a family is broken and out of place; things are not in order as they should be. But with Gods help out woman have risen up. Let me say this also. Some of you talk about Nigerian women going through with their men through thick and thin. African American women for years stick with their men; through infidelity, abuse, financial woes, whatever. But however, we are not going to take the abuse that our ancestors and family have went through. We have a voice. We have a right to be happy and have someone love us RIGHT!!! We dont have to take being mistreated just to say we have a man or a husband. One more thing. I was raised to not discriminate. My people have been through so much. Yes I have out own ideas about different race but its nit because I hate them. Look around we alll are different. I dated a Nigerian man but it ended in devastation. If I was a hateful person, I would say that all Nigerian men are no good; but I will not say that. I just encounter a no good man that happen to be Nigerian, or so I will say. This guy according to american standards is not that great looking. He was also shorter thatn I. The outward appearance do make you take a second look, but the guys I date dont all the time look that great. Its about the inside. This guy was very nice to me, he educated and had his own. I didnt have to help him with his
citizenship. He handled that on his own. But waht happen to me. Is that he string me along knowing full well he was going to marry an Nigerian woman. I dated him for two years. There was nothing bad I aould have said about the relationship. I realized that I was in love with him. We took walks, we talked, we even argued. I was myself with him the whole time I was dating I didnt
need to be someone else I felt comfortable. the only thing is that I didnt cook as much for him. It wasnt because I did not know how to cook. Its just that I have been in a previous relationship with a man for six years; I cooked, clean, wash his clothes, everything but he did not want to marry me. I made up my mind that I am not going to be used. If im going to act like a wife, then i'm going to be a wife. I told him that. I cooked sometimes but we ate out. He did most of the pitching in but I worked also and I am not a user, so I paid for some dinners. Sometimes, if he ran out of toliet tissue.i would buy it. I did not live with him, either. So I was willing to do my part. I dated this man. He told me that he loves me. I thought we were working on our relationship, when all the while, he was talking to a Nigerian girl on the phone, who he never saw and they were planning the
engagement and the wedding. He,a Nigerian did not come out and tell me until he got back for Nigeria that he was married. He then told me that before he came to American his family sat him down and told him not to marry an American girl because they
will not let you return to Nigeria: which is not true. My ex would tell me before aall of this that I dont understand Nigerian culture but he still did not tell me that he had someone else and is getting married. HE STRINGED ME ALONG!. Just telling me that I dont understand Nigerian culture does not say a thing to me. He then had these ideas as do some of you that we woman get married and divorce quickly. we dont stay in marriage. That isnt true not for some of us. I was so devastated by this incident that I
cried for days; I couldnt eat or sleep. Im doing better now but there are times when I cry. I even asked him was I in this relationship by myself. He told me no; we had a relationship. I cant understand to this day why he would lead me on knowing he
was not going to marry me. Anyway: I wanted to say to you Nigerians. If America is so bad, we dont have any values; then why come here. Stay in your country. OR better, Since you all have the answers and values. then teach us. Dont come here and put us down. All you see is what someone told you and what you have heard. What I have notice with some Nigerian women, whenyou come here you dont get to know some of oor African American woman. Yes we have hoochies here but so do you all.
But we all are not hoochies. Some of us are educated, goal oriented, loyal and trust worthy and make great wife. We are not perfect; But let me tell you; NEITHER ARE YOU! What I am saying dont put us down as African American. Get to know us, You all stay amongst yourself and judge on the sidelines instead of meeting us. Believe me once you get to know us you will see we have a lot in common. And those things we dont have in common we can learn from each other. As for you men, dont come here using us woman. We, as African American woman have gone through enough for you to emotionally scar us with you lies and betrayals. Believe it or not once you come here you will see that we are all Black. So now iam waiting for your comments.
Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by sjeezy8: 2:04am On Aug 22, 2009
true they should thank their stars
Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by Baxilexi(m): 5:41am On Aug 22, 2009
Emarie, i understand your plight. But take a more pragmatic approach to this statement. The truth is a typical nigerian lady would go to extreme lengths to keep her man, including joining a religion she doesn't believe in. Most ladies would object to this but wait till they turn 30 then the games begin. I was fortunate to have grown up in a family house and to have witness the processes ladies(aunt's and other relatives) go through in securing a man. Oh i'm not gonna call him. . . he aint worth it. Weeks latter. . . hello, why haven't you called. The truth is a bitter pill to swallow and the sooner some ladies start taking theirs the quicker they would get over the taste and live happily in marriage. Ladies be sincere with yourselves if you still in doubt ask heidi klum.
Re: Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. by otokx(m): 5:43am On Aug 22, 2009
I never hear this one before o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write / When Your Uncle Is A Fool At 40(picture) / Nigerian Female Banker Who Acts Porn Proudly Shares Nude Photos On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.