Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,061 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend (2538 Views)

Letter To My Married Girlfriend / How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by Kinkinatus(m): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2009
@Poster, you do not want to be held responsible for the break up of her marriage with her husband, and have that haunt you in the distant future. She seems quite unhappy, and if you encourage her by associating with her and spending time with her, that will give her the moral courage to break out of her marriage. You do not want to be apportioned blame if that happens. You want to be very far away if that marraige fails and far away from an angry husband looking for someone to vent anger on. Best thing, step off and step away. Let her deal with her marital issues and play no part in this unhappily married woman's life.
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by Nura723(m): 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2009
Kinkinatus:

@Poster, you do not want to be held responsible for the break up of her marriage with her husband, and have that haunt you in the distant future. She seems quite unhappy, and if you encourage her by associating with her and spending time with her, that will give her the moral courage to break out of her marriage. You do not want to be apportioned blame if that happens. You want to be very far away if that marraige fails and far away from an angry husband looking for someone to vent anger on. Best thing, step off and step away. Let her deal with her marital issues and play no part in this unhappily married woman's life.

My guy no gree. Let her divorce da fool and u will enjoy urself, GOOD LUCK
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by IbrahimB: 12:29am On Dec 26, 2009
@Nura723 and Kinkinatus

Are you guys not aware that this post was made almost 4 years ago?! Perhaps the poster has since married another woman?
Maybe even has a kid or two!! Your replies are a little bit late, don't you think?
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by Kinkinatus(m): 12:47am On Dec 26, 2009
@IbrahimB, now that you mention it, I have noted it. Thanks for flagging that up. I will now be looking at dates of topics closely before posting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

kl / Nigerian Man / The Friend Zone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.