Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend (2529 Views)

Letter To My Married Girlfriend / How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by cocoboy(m): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2006
a girl i loved so much was forced into marriage by her parents last year but she still telling me how much she loves me  now she wants to divorce  her husband and marry me.and i think i still love her .if u are in my shoe , what will u do?
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by Seun(m): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2006
How did they force her to marry him? Did they put a knife to her throat? Sorry, I have no sympathy for her.

So what should you do? Go on with your life. If you decide to marry her, what will you do when she's "forced" to divorce you also? Afterall, she's not a woman yet. She's still a girl who can be "forced" into marriage. Shame on her!
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by eveseh(f): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2006
she's married now u cant do nuthing
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by edygirl(f): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2006
If you are meant to be hers in one way or the other the two of you must surely be together. I feel you though .it happens a lot.
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by hibans(f): 9:14am On Jul 12, 2006
I agree with Seun.
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by Busta(f): 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2006
u gotta move on cocoboy!
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by babymine(f): 10:40am On Jul 13, 2006
Yeah, you gotta move on with your life!
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by diddy4(m): 12:29am On Jul 14, 2006
move on wetin? my man go fight for your rib jo.
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by jgirl3: 2:16am On Jul 14, 2006
What God has joined together let no man put asunder. They have been joined in his presence. Let them live in peace. Could she not run away on the wedding day. Did they force her to say i do? She should have fought for you.
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by Eurphoria(f): 2:31am On Jul 14, 2006
AWWW

Dry your eyes mate! move on, remember that little word karma? if she leaves her husband for you, will you ever trust her? and will thesame be visited on you? Think long and hard

Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by mamaput(f): 8:06am On Jul 14, 2006
I will not assume its a church marrage ?
maybe just traditional or court.
If you love her take her.

Nawa for you people so two people should be unhappy for the rest of their lives because of what.
That Husband or so called did he not know that the woman did not love him when he went ahead to marry her?

Runn and take her b4 she has a baby for that man if you really love her and want to marry her. If you do not want to marry her then do not bother forget her.
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by saintchux(m): 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2006
It is so unfortunate that the girl was forced into marriage and she agreed. One question, I will love you to answer is what you did when they are forcing her into that marriage. May be you were not on her side. If you were, she would have had enough energy to withstand. you propbably did not give her the courage and assurance she needed during that trial period.

But will the two live together a life of unfulfillment? What God had joined together, let no man put asunder. Was it Gods plan that two of them should get married, if yes why under duress. Can two work together if they do not agree Amos 3:3. They were joined together by God or in prescence of God under duress from the parents. The marriage has no ground to stand. It has no tap root. It is a fabricated marriage. Forced to exist. It is modern day slavery. It is not marriage. You do not force people to marry.
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by Coco29(f): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2006
hey whats this with ya name mate my name is no longer special cry cry
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by eveseh(f): 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2006
Coco29:

hey whats this with ya name mate my name is no longer special cry cry

humm,yea it is grin grin grin
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by Coco29(f): 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2006
eveseh:

humm,yea it is grin grin grin
love u girl kiss
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by future: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2006
am shure u re still pumping her boyu take it easy and look 4 ur own leave another man toto
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by Greatpeter(m): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2006
Just be careful of don't climb known as "thunderbolt"
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by akniy(m): 8:41am On Jul 18, 2006
u beta 4get her, coz der are lots of thunderbolts in the market now. so dont climb. once married to anoda person u dont try her. xcept u want 2 kill her husband, grin
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by faa(f): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2006
There's no reason to cry over spilt milk. She's taken so forget about her. I know it may not be easy but do try.
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by olodo(m): 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2006
well wether she was forced or she willingly married the guy the truth is that she is married to another man. so why don't you move on with your life there are so many wonderfull woman out there who will give you joy and peace of mind who will not be FORCED. My dear please FORGET HER who told you she was forced please don't be deceived.
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by Rottweiler(m): 3:41pm On May 13, 2007
THEY FORCED HER INTO MARRIAGE
and you claim she wants to divorce the man and marry you. Are the people who forced her into marriage dead? Take am easy o, girls plenty for town wey you fit choose from.
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by hotchic1(f): 7:45pm On May 13, 2007
It is advisable to forget about the gurl,its a lost battle.
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by Seyin(f): 7:51pm On May 13, 2007
Marriage is santified by God, don't be the reason their marriage breaks up as it is indeed a taboo.
If she's meant to be with you it will be but you do nothing and you allowing her to confess her love to you and vice versa again doesn't help.
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by bebe2007(m): 11:18am On May 14, 2007
cry cry Poor you! better leave her alone. Its too late ok.
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by SweetT1: 3:04pm On May 14, 2007
@bebe2007
It's funny to see you give advise like that, after talking about tipping toeing out on your b/f. Longthroat.
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by defacto1: 4:29pm On May 14, 2007
is this some kind of joke? as in u dont know the solutions to ur problem?! pls give us all a break. she is married and thats it so u get up dust your butt and move on. u sef!
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by Roadblock: 10:17am On May 16, 2007
you are confused. grin why not carry Gun, kill the husband and carry the girl as girls don finish for town grin. you better wake up she is gone for good.
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by kemoade(f): 11:07am On May 16, 2007
my friend you better go on with life and forget about this girl, if it is yours from the begining there wouldn't be anything like marriag, which simply means the girl is not yours.
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by arizona(m): 2:47am On May 18, 2007
@poster,
what God has joined together nobody should assunder, think of it this way, will you like to go into a marriage that your in-laws will hate visiting you . i don't even think that your parents will be happy with you. infact, if you look at this situation, you are the one causing problem for the girl. your presence does not allow her to focus on her husband. Move on with your life, there are good things ahead.
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by PHEESAYOUR(m): 10:54am On May 18, 2007
seun oro lo so!!!!
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by Makamiyaki(m): 11:06am On May 18, 2007
snap out of ur reverie, homeboy. u've lost her, just move on
Re: Im Still In Love With My Married Girlfriend by Rhea(f): 11:33am On May 18, 2007
vasectomy,

that may happen if her husband catches you near her.

move on. there are many fishes in the lagoon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Homosexuality Morally Wrong? / Would You Marry Your Ex-girlfriend If She Leaves Her Husband? / Where Did U Meet Ur Bf/gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.