Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Can I Ask Him Out? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Ask Him Out? (1696 Views)

Should I Ask Him Out? / Females If He Would'nt Propose.... Ask Him These Questions / Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

Re: Can I Ask Him Out? by honeric01(m): 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2008
Well, thats true, maybe she is ugly, an ugly girl can never get my face even if her teeth white as snow
Re: Can I Ask Him Out? by shilling(f): 9:44am On Sep 02, 2008
You seem quite young, so allow me break it down for you.
Some guys think that girls that make the first move are quite cheap.
Some guys don't
Do you really want to find out which side of the fence he's on?What happens if you ask him out and he says no and behaves all nasty. What do you do then?
Why don't you just wait for him to ask you out. Besides, if he eventually doesn't ask you out, their are other guys who will.
You could also try talking to him because that'll make you seem more approachable.
Re: Can I Ask Him Out? by lexicon(m): 11:45am On Sep 02, 2008
whitelexi:

@TOPIC:

On a 2nd thought sha, the only other reason that will make a guy bone u is if u no fine, @poster: abi u worwor?

baaaaaaad boy
Re: Can I Ask Him Out? by Caliente(m): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2008
[size=13pt]Maybe the guy is shy. Maybe the girl is (!@#$%^&*). Try and make friends with him in a very casual manner he may get the hint.[/size]
Re: Can I Ask Him Out? by chamotex(m): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2008
Girl, u need to master the art of seduction. . . . . . .

u no sabi whine ur waist, shake yansh for him face, roll hips . . . . . . from today, stop wearing bra and make sure ur nipples are erect

he will come round, shebi na man?
Re: Can I Ask Him Out? by honeric01(m): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2008
That is if she wants to just have a short term relationship with him, if she wants a long term relationship, the she should never try seducing the dude

Pretty Damsel In Distress / Could This Be True About Luv / Nairaland Women And Their Wahala!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9