Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman (31378 Views)

How Our Pastors Become Super Rich Than The Politicians / How To Receive HOLY GHOST Baptism / How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman Or Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by paulipopo(m): 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2008
A_K_O:

Here's a little joke:

Don't be so open-minded that your brains fall out! wink

I did not mean it that way and I am not angry with you I was only trying to make you understand my point about the time I put into this course.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by GooseBaba: 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2008
Mr paulipopo,

Thank you very much for the information, anyhow asper the start up cost that one fear me small, but my God no dey sleep he will provide. Moreover, the statement of income is a bit VICIOUS, that one make cold cash me but I no shiver.

The statement of expenses that one we go cook the book well well i sabi that one well well. profit and loss no shaking me Na loss loss loss on paper but my personal anointed accounts will be shouting profit profit.

My slogan will be on the line of Enjoy on earth  and be Blessed in Heaven. It's a Win Win situation I go come quote some delicious verse put.

In conclusion I will opt for the LLC application, so if yawa gas my personal luxurious items will be protected. Touched not my anointed.

PS Mr paulipopo if you need any fresh vegetable I am your man. right now am currently a corporate love-vendor.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by AKO1(m): 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2008
paulipopo:

I did not mean it that way and I am not angry with you I was only trying to make you understand my point about the time I put into this course.

I didnt mean it that way either!!

With or without your post, its a very wise saying.

Some people in the name of being liberal loose their common sense.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by paulipopo(m): 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2008
A_K_O:

I didnt mean it that way either!!

With or without your post, its a very wise saying.

Some people in the name of being liberal loose their common sense.

Noted and no hard feelings.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Woodpecker(m): 12:52am On Sep 15, 2008
@CGKING
pls leave this thread because it is obvious that u are in no way objective in your opinions, the poster has decided to take a bold step that few of us are willing to (especially cowardly f**ks like you). the poster's message is not literal in its meaning, if you possessed any intelligence whatsoever you would know this, his message is simply make us ask ourselves to question the motives off all the men of God that are popping out of various corners of the earth especially the prosperity preachers. the fact that the majority of today's pastors preach less about our personal salvation, dedication to the will of God and helping the less privileged, and preach more about how we can make our selves richer financially. it so sad that a lot of pastors use tithes as a sort of "blackmail" to preach salvation.
now lets be objective, which act will please God more? a billionaire donating 50million naira to his church or an average civil servant giving 50 thousand to an orphanage that really needs that money. a lot of pastors actually try to make us believe that we "buy" our salvation by paying tithes to their churches and "forgetting" to mention that we can also pay tithes by helping the needy.
its time someone spoke up about it though i wont support name calling. paulipopo ride on!
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by paulipopo(m): 6:28am On Sep 15, 2008
I will explain the motive behind this course in the concluding commentary.

Please understand that criticizing me for having ulterior motives at this time is premature. In due course you will definitely eat your words.

For the sake of all I will drop name calling From now on and concentrate on mentioning related issues with those whose names I ought to call.

Thank you.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Sisikill: 6:54am On Sep 15, 2008
A_K_O:

Who is brother Jero?

shocked  shocked  shocked
Who is brother Jero??! He is only the most popular pastor ever! Before this new crops of Pastors, there was Brother Jero. He worked on the beaches, so he had no overhead cost. He preyed on the desperate, told them he could see the future. He would listen to people as they prayed (he told them to put the devil to shame by praying out loud) then turn around and tell them what they wanted to hear. People fell for it and he had a large following, they saw his lack of material things as him being unpretentious. He had it all worked out except one thing. . . which sorta led to his downfall, See Bro. Jero liked owing people. It was such a mess when one of his creditors came down on him. Poor Brother Jero went through a lot of trials, trials he barely escaped unscathed.

That People were and still are riveted by story of theTrials of Brother Jero is a Testament to what a brilliant writer WOLE SOYINKA is.  grin

Sorry, OP. . . didn't mean to derail your thread. Do carry on, please. wink
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by carmelily: 11:14am On Sep 15, 2008
Let us see a credible example of this: in the words of Christ Embassy “The beauty of this kind of partnership is that its reward is not only in heaven but right here on earth. Firstly, the partner is a partaker of the anointing and grace upon the Man of God and this anointing causes him to experience the same results in life and ministry as Pastor Chris.

Partnering with Rhapsody of Realities also secures the life of the partner against poverty, sickness, disease, failure, death and infirmities because he is a provider of salvation, deliverance, and hope to the lives of others.”

http://www.rhapsodyofrealities.org/home/rorpartnership.htm

Oh my God! shocked shocked shocked

exactly how stupid are these blind followers?
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by carmelily: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2008
paulipopo:

I will explain the motive behind this course in the concluding commentary.

Don't tell me you were one of these terribly unholy men of god (yes, small "g" for the god of money)!

For the sake of all I will drop name calling From now on and concentrate on mentioning related issues with those whose names I ought to call.

The discerning eye already knows who these fake pastors are. I wholly agree with all your nominees. Them fake die.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by KunleOshob(m): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2008
I had earlier advised paulo to refrain from mentioning names, but judging from the last two modules in which he had to state real live examples to drive home his point, i now realise that name dropping would be inevitable in putting across the lessons to be learnt from this course. However don't allow it to get personal as our people on nairaland are already accusing you of alterior motive. I feel you my brother keep up the good work.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by obinna5000(m): 11:49am On Sep 15, 2008
I agree with you. Instead of making reasonable and constructive contributions, they are abusing and character assassinating. This should stop. I believe all of here are God-fearing christians.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by NeyoBrasky: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2008
Before we all start blabbing about who's holy and who's not, we should remember that only ?God knows the contents of a man's heart.
I'd also like to suggest that y'all try looking for the book"In God's name", a review or an atricle on the book might help too, if you can't
get a hold on the actual book that is. We all need to keep open minds and try to focus more on our personal relationships with God.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by naomijt(f): 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2008
@ Paulipopo,

It's really a great job putting things down as accurately as you can. Welldone brother!!!

I hope we are allowed to copy and save the articles
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by KunleOshob(m): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2008
naomijt:

@ Paulipopo,

It's really a great job putting things down as accurately as you can. Welldone brother!!!

I hope we are allowed to copy and save the articles

NAOMI!!! You are so intent on plagiarizing this course angry  remember i told you it is copy right protected. You would only be allowed to copy and save the articles if you are tithe paying member of the church i am about to start up based on this course grin
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Pennywise(m): 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2008
Paulipopo

You have my respect for course content, depth and delivery. Please carry on.

Do not devalue your presentation by succumbing to calls to ignore names. These are the illustrations you have. And like a picture, each is worth a thousand words. Dont mind the rascals seeking attention. They are either lost or are tools in the hands of the more successful businessmen without knowing it.

Carry on.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by naomijt(f): 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2008
KunleOshob:

NAOMI!!! You are so intent on plagiarizing this course angry remember i told you it is copy right protected. You would only be allowed to copy and save the articles if you are tithe paying member of the church i am about to start up based on this course grin

KunleOshob, I can see that you haven't seen my mail. If you don't desist u will hear from my lawyer soon. lol. Abeg make Mr. lecturer respond. Abi too much bible no make am get good sense of humour. wink
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by donciccio: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2008
[b][/b]
@pennywise
9ce post. I'll rather take side with u, mr Lecturer keep posting names cos any point made without correlation to individual name will not be clearly undastood. Actually, i've been on this post from the 1st day of the class. Tho decided to observe and not post till Q/A section. Its like those against names are dependents on the mentioned entity. Pls view the post with open mind and interpolate wats said here with wats ur pastor portrays or preaches if it tally.
CHEERS!!!
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by paulipopo(m): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2008
naomijt:

KunleOshob, I can see that you haven't seen my mail. If you don't desist u will hear from my lawyer soon. lol. Abeg make Mr. lecturer respond. Abi too much bible no make am get good sense of humour. wink

Dear sister this course is absolutely free. Make and share as many copies as you desire. You do not need my permission for that.

Thank you.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by KunleOshob(m): 11:16am On Sep 16, 2008
@paulipopo
why are you spoiling market for me now? angry you should learn to practise what you preach after all the idea of patenting and selling books / devotionals is one of the things i learnt from the course. Remember one of the things you taught us is writing of books and devotionals which we can sell at a premium. I am sure no serious holy business man would provide such an insightful course free of charge, so you better start allowing us to prctice what you are preaching grin
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by opokonwa(m): 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2008
What can I say
I am late to the thread but I prefer it this way (having read many modules of the 'course')
Paulipopo you caused quite a stir here and attracted many nairalanders
Because you touched on a topic and named personalities that many Nigerians would not dare touch with a long pole; The pastors
Nigerians are generally superstitious people and many believe it is not their place to criticize pastors
Better to be safe than to 'touch the Lord's annoited'. Well they are right.
Even David in the Bible would not kill King Saul when he had such opportunity because he feared God and understood his principles.
Why do the work of God for God? Why not let HIM judge them when their time comes?
Afterall, Jesus Christ in the Bible predicted that there shall arise many false prophets in his name.
Is it not happening now?

On the contrary, I do not only admire your audacity, I also admire your writing skills. The way you express yourself shows that you are not only informed but perhaps, you've been watching those pastors you mentioned and their 'abracadabra' antics for a long while.
My instincts tells me that you cannot stomach it anymore hence exposing them here. I admire your courage.

However, much as I admire your courage and your enterprise in venturing where angels fear to thread, I have to caution you.
I also am disgusted by what I've watched of those pastors on tv. I also do not trust most of them. I feel the same disgust you feel about them. I have felt it for many years. But I know what you don't. That it is not my place to openly judge them.

Their coming had been predicted more than two thousand years ago and hence their flourishing is no surprise.
What is surprising to me is how gullible we humanbeings have become. That also I leave to God.

But as far as there is hope to be given, miracles (no matter how fake) to be performed, disturbed minds to soothe and a market ready for them, these 'holy businesses' as you coined them will continue to thrive.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by naomijt(f): 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2008
No one says that is the purpose of this thread. We already know their end. Scriptures is clear about that. I believe by exposing these false teachers many that are under their snare will be delivered.

Jud 1:3 Beloved, although I was very eager to write to you about our common salvation, I found it necessary to write appealing to you to contend for the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints.
Jud 1:4 For certain people have crept in unnoticed who long ago were designated for this condemnation, ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into sensuality and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2008
paulo i must commend you seriously for this write up, it is refreshingly eye opening and it is the truth, i have been wondering my self for a long time now, the motive of this so called mog, and it is really clear what it is, serious business. thanks again and i will copy and send to many people as possible, as for those making noise about this thread, i am a born again and spirit filled christian, who wants and deserve to know and hear the truth. ride on lecturer.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Gamine(f): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2008
Wow

still on eh

God is Good

smiley smiley smiley
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by paulipopo(m): 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2008
opokonwa:

Nigerians are generally superstitious people and many believe it is not their place to criticize pastors
Better to be safe than to 'touch the Lord's annoited'. Well they are right.
Even David in the Bible would not kill King Saul when he had such opportunity because he feared God and understood his principles.
Why do the work of God for God? Why not let HIM judge them when their time comes?

How am I doing the work of God for God? How will all what I have done stop God from judging them when their time comes? Why not explain what Judging them in your own words means? or better still making appropriate references to scripture at least to show that I am doing God's work for God. Please understand that I am aware that even when the truth is as bright and visible as the sun people will still be deceived, but warning others of what they are facing isn't the same thing as 'judging' or doing 'God's work for God'.

opokonwa:

Afterall, Jesus Christ in the Bible predicted that there shall arise many false prophets in his name.
Is it not happening now? On the contrary, I do not only admire your audacity,I also admire your writing skills. The way you express yourself shows that you are not only informed but perhaps, you've been watching those pastors you mentioned and their 'abracadabra' antics for a long while.
My instincts tells me that you cannot stomach it anymore hence exposing them here. I admire your courage.
However, much as I admire your courage and your enterprise in venturing where angels fear to thread, I have to caution you.

Your caution is noted and thanks a million for the advise.

opokonwa:

I also am disgusted by what I've watched of those pastors on tv. I also do not trust most of them. I feel the same disgust you feel about them. I have felt it for many years.
But I know what you don't. That it is not my place to openly judge them.

You will be surprised that I already know that, in the concluding commentary you will see why.

opokonwa:

But as far as there is hope to be given, miracles (no matter how fake) to be performed, disturbed minds to soothe and a market ready for them, these 'holy businesses' as you coined them will continue to thrive.

With all certainty.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by holymoses: 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2008
lets stop all this talks about who is genuine or not. it is very simple, let them pastors prove their miracles by giving us contact addresses of the people healed by them. since they were told to do this by the media authority, nobody has come forth with any proof.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Gamine(f): 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2008
I have hence come to the conclusion

that people do not know the meaning of JUDGE/JUDGEMENT/JUDGEMENTAL. . . . .etc

because they keep using it in a very nonsensical way.

The Lord is our Muscle.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by KunleOshob(m): 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2008
1 Timothy 6:3-6:
3 Some people may contradict our teaching, but these are the wholesome teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ. These teachings promote a godly life. 4 Anyone who teaches something different is arrogant and lacks understanding. Such a person has an unhealthy desire to quibble over the meaning of words. This stirs up arguments ending in jealousy, division, slander, and evil suspicions. 5 These people always cause trouble. Their minds are corrupt, and they have turned their backs on the truth. To them, a show of godliness is just a way to become wealthy. 6 Yet true godliness with contentment is itself great wealth.

Highlighted above is what the bible says about prosperity preachers sad
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by obinna5000(m): 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2008
Is this topic still here?

I know that after reading my contribution, some members will go and be checking my recent posts and be talking all sort of rubbish.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by cgift(m): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2008
holymoses:

lets stop all this talks about who is genuine or not. it is very simple, let them pastors prove their miracles by giving us contact addresses of the people healed by them. since they were told to do this by the media authority, nobody has come forth with any proof.

The truth is many of the 'miracle cases' wont have any medical proofs. It therefore becomes very difficult to attribute a 'percieved' healing to the effects fo prayers of the MOG. But one would wonder why someone who claims to have been healed of AIDs would have difficulty providing evidence to support his claim. Someone who walks out of a wheelchair too should not be too difficult to prove i believe. That is where the challenge comes? I dont think these men of God would be media-shy when it comes to showcasing in real terms what the Lord has done to the whole world. Even Jesus at some point told the man he healed to go and show himself to the authorities , . . , . . , So, why cant we test the veracity of these claims? Is it unbiblical really?

If i were a man of God with such wonder working annoiting, i will be all glad to have the cameras on me to confound doubting Thomases.

This is just my humble submission.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by opokonwa(m): 10:26am On Sep 18, 2008
paulipopo:

How am I doing the work of God for God? How will all what I have done stop God from judging them when their time comes? Why not explain what Judging them in your own words means? or better still making appropriate references to scripture at least to show that I am doing God's work for God. Please understand that I am aware that even when the truth is as bright and visible as the sun people will still be deceived, but warning others of what they are facing isn't the same thing as 'judging' or doing 'God's work for God'.

One thing is openly judging others, another is taking responsibility for your actions.
So far, you have refused to accept the latter.
Kindly let me know what your references below imply?

The pioneers of this kind of business are the best masters to learn from because they know all the tricks and have sufficient experience at their disposal. Interestingly they are mainly of American citizenship. The most notorious of them is evangelist Benny Hinn, who is best known for his extravagance, craftiness and pomposity.

Is this passing judgement or what?

Then there is equally another approach used successfully to deceive and milk people dry of their earthly treasures and that is the use of voodoo miracles. Do not confuse this with Holy Spirit inspired miracles which are genuine and which are often accompanied by sinners repenting and turning to God. Voodoo miracles achieve the exact opposite. They create fear in the minds of those who witness them and cause the weak at heart to look at the voodoo practitioner as an object of veneration quite contrary to what the disciples of Jesus Christ were known for. A very successful practitioner of this wicked science in Nigeria is a man named TB Joshua

What about this?

Don’t be as foolish as the likes of Jimmy swaggart, Peter popoff or Reverend King

And this?

rather adopt the craftiness of Benny Hinn

And this?

3.   Sale of money spinning daily devotionals with the face of the holy businessman or better still Church Proprietor/CEO and maybe his wife, that may be RHAPSODIES or simply episodes which appear to reflect REALITIES, but in totality is merely an avenue for lining their pockets.

What about this one?

Don't think that I would be one of those readers who may get carried away by your writing veracity and penchant for arguement but fail to point out to you your flaws where necessary.
Whether you accept them or not is entirely your own responsibility.

Much as I do not regard any of the personalities you mentioned above, their time of judgement will come. It is not my place to kick-start it.
Anyone who has a certain level of the Spirit of God in him/her will somehow sense falsehood from the truth.
Majority of Nigerians have made their choice consciously or unconsciously. You have made yours, I have made mine.
That is what is important.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 18, 2008
My guy, u are sayind d truth
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by paulipopo(m): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2008
@opokonwa

You have not still explained how all these is the same thing as 'Judging' others or 'doing God's work for God'. I have accepted responsibility for my action (warning not judging like you say).

At least enlighten me what is 'judging' others or 'doing God's work for God'?

And I am not expecting you to be "one of those readers who may get carried away by my writing veracity and penchant for arguement but fail to point out to you your flaws where necessary" but at least since you have pointed out my flaws do very well to explain yourself so that my 'responsibility' will be clearly defined. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide / The Meaning Of ' It Is Appointed Unto Man To Die Once And After that Judgement' / Seven Deadly Sins Christians Must Never Commit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.