Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman (31367 Views)

How Our Pastors Become Super Rich Than The Politicians / How To Receive HOLY GHOST Baptism / How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman Or Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by charlatan: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2008
@CGKing

CGKing :

"1. Where is God today?
Life is very very simple and not confusing at all. Time and time again it has been found that there only exists two parallels in life: it is either yes or no; "true or false", "right or wrong", "good or bad", and so on, Life is that simple.

From this, i would like to ask nairalanders one simple question: Is there a God in this life? Yes or No. ,

If "No" is your answer then please this presentation is not for you. We will come to you on a later date, hopefully, before the rapture."

This, my friends, is what is called a straw man argument. In which the the guy dodges the topic, sets up his own questions and answers it. But what i like about this guy's posting is that he answers the questions by quoting the subject (using the bible to PROOVE the bible).

This is an example of why i am starting a church soon. Poster, please i cant wait for your next installment!
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by noetic(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2008
charlatan:

@CGKing

This, my friends, is what is called a straw man argument. In which the the guy dodges the topic, sets up his own questions and answers it. But what i like about this guy's posting is that he answers the questions by quoting the subject (using the bible to PROOVE the bible).

This is an example of why i am starting a church soon. Poster, please i can't wait for your next installment!

LOL
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by sleekymag(m): 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2008
@ paulipopo
This Post will mean different things to different people. To the open minded it could mean a satire, to the ignorant, Zealot, hypocritical and Sadistic, it will amount to nothing more than an attempt to undermine the work of God. To yet another group it will be an attention grabbing piece that achieves absolutely nothing on the positive side. But to me it is a true reflection of things I have observed among some men of god, the massive business empires they preside over, the attempts and strategy they have applied all these years to arrive at their present states. This write up is going to demonstrate the sad reality of opportunism, deception, greed and ambition combining forces to wreck havoc on the social fabric of the Nigerian Society. It will include an expose on the five biggest Holy Businessmen in Nigeria (David Oyedepo, Enoch Adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, Temitope Joshua and Mathew Ashimolowo in that order) and the vast businesses they preside over.
So if you are interested in becoming super rich and you wish to find an easy route to the top of the business world be on the look out in the coming weeks as I take you through a mini Course I have Christened " How to become a Super Rich Holy Businessman or pastor"

Whether a satire or a deliberate attempt to undermine the work of God or according to the poster's stated motives, the true reflection of things you've observed among some men of God, bottomline is who are you to judge them as opportunists that use deception, greed and ambition to wreck havoc on the social fabric of the Nigerian society? Who made you the referee, or the umpire to judge? Is God so powerless and helpless that he requires your help to stop more people from being gullible to their whims and caprices? Have you thought for a moment, what if you're wrong in your judgement and analysis? Haven't you read in the bible "Touch not mine annointed and do my prophets no harm"? Even if you're right, you think you're very qualified to help God? Remember Uzzah in 2 Samuel 6:6-7 whom God smote because all he did was try to help prevent the Ark of Covenant from falling? Wisdom is profitable to direct and in matters concerning ministry work, God calls people into ministry, it's not like any other vocation where one may just decide to plunge into. Many have rushed in and rushed out. Many others are barely managing to survive. Some of these ministries have stood the test of time, and didn't get to where they are just like that. It really takes more than your supposed analysis.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by seund1: 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2008
Guys You won't beleive this.!
CLICK THIS LINK TO VISIT: http://depacco.com/pages/index.php?refid=ifystallon
Signup as a member And get paid $100 instantly to your Egold or Paypal.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by CGKing(m): 12:01am On Sep 11, 2008
@ Charlatan

I know you here to kid around, have fun sha

@ Sleekmag

U the man!!! grin

@ Khai Khai
grin Please enlighten me. Wetin be WTF?
Is it World Trade Center? or Fenter? or wetin e be? How is it helping our discussion? Pleae tell me it looks like a powerful leverage for my next post.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by paulipopo(m): 12:46am On Sep 11, 2008
Part II Module 2

F. Offer false hope to and Brainwash the desperate

What is a desperate man’s greatest relief? Hope of course. Desperation usually comes after prolonged misery. Misery most times is self-inflicted but could also come due to misfortune. For instance a man who has just lost his job, whose wife has just left him, who is also heavily indebted to many people including his landlord, has just lost his loving mother and is being threatened with arrests or even death by some of his creditors and all this has spanned a period of say 2 weeks, is miserable and is a good example of someone who could become desperate. He badly needs hope to remain himself (not lose his sanity or take his life) and will do anything to get hope. Such a person might be willing to accept help from anywhere and if he recovers from his distress will remain forever grateful to whoever saw him through. Such people are easy targets for us. Knowing that they will likely pay back in more measure than they received, it will cost nothing to assist him in his distress. That is not to say helping people in distress is a bad thing, it is really good to help those in need of help but what makes the difference is our intention for helping. In our own case we are doing so for selfish reasons because we want to be paid back unlike what Jesus Christ implored “give to the poor who cannot repay their debts”. Note you don’t have to be the one assisting, but others whom you must have implored to show mercy to their fellow man. This same man must then be permanently pinned down to your congregation so that he doesn’t leave without you getting more than you gave to him. You can achieve this by brainwashing him with fear induced pep talk. Let him think if he leaves his problems will return to him again.

G. Repeat a self-serving message over and over again in other to alter the truth.

The best way to tell a lie is to mix a little bit of fiction and fact together and make them work harmoniously such that they can illustrate a strong point which naturally can persuade the simple minded and even mislead a well informed mind. For instance if you want to convince people to do your bidding do so by not stating your needs. Instead offer an inspiring message that makes attractive promises to those who heed them and damning consequences for those who do not. Make sure these messages have points that can be backed with authoritative sources such as bible verses. Above all these messages should ultimately meet your selfish needs. For instance I can preach the need for people to pay tithes and especially emphasise cash i.e 10% of income instead of agricultural produce which is what tithes are actually supposed to be and claim that God frowns seriously at those who don’t pay tithes. Then quote verses such as Malachi 3: 8-10 out of context (note that in KJV meat is mentioned in verse 10 against food which is used in some other translations when describing tithes) and deliberately leave out Deutoronomy 26: 12 – 15 which tells people the true meaning of tithes. The fiction here lies in the fact that: during the time of Jesus Christ, the practice of giving tithes (not paying tithes as we have it today) was very different from what obtains today and yet we must not let the truth out that is: that tithes as we have it today in many holy businesses is self-serving whereas what truly applies to Christianity is communal contributions (which is ideally monetary in nature or cash to be precise and is a voluntary thing not a levy like it is today) towards the church treasury. Compare this with contributions towards the temple treasury Mark 12: 41 and Luke 21: 1- 4 and what the early Christians also practiced as is illustrated in Acts 4: 32-35 and Acts 5: 1-11. The evidence that tithing as we have it today is a man made commandment will be illustrated later in the concluding commentary. Of course this is not the only lie we can tell. We can also for instance, create the impression that Jesus Christ came to make every man rich by arguing that poverty is of the devil. Make it look like if anyone is poor it is because such a person does not have the life of Christ in him. Please do not remind them of poor Lazarus who went to heaven and the rich man who went to hell because it is bad business practice. There are two reasons we must do tell this lie:

1. We need to justify our own opulence and extravagance. If we do not state that being poor is because we do not have the life of Christ in us then it will become obvious that we are milking our congregation who will become suspicious the moment they see how rich (in terms of naira and not righteousness) we are. Let instead conclude erroneously that indeed it is God’s will for us to be rich.
2. This type of lie is very appealing to the senses, as it motivates many to strive and go the extra mile to pay tithes, sow seeds (for our pockets) with the Lord and make special donations for God’s work and earn riches for themselves(actually earthly riches instead of heavenly riches).

Many other lies can be told and used with impunity. Just remember that fiction and fact should work harmoniously.

H. Mentally enslave your flock with fear.

The clichés among many Christians “touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm” and “judge not let’s though be judged in the same measure” can be exploited to our own advantage by making bold emphasis on them with a view to shutting mouths that may want to question our misdeeds. If we wish for people not to point out our hypocrisy, deception and thievery make them think it is God’s duty only to unmask our true nature. Do not let them refer to Jesus’ injunction that “by their fruits you shall know them” and “a good tree does not produce bad fruits nor does a bad tree produce good fruits” because it will mean we have to be accountable for our actions before God our creator and man as well. Remember 1 john 4: 1-6, well it talks about testing the spirits and ensuring they are of God. If testing the spirits exposes us, how is that the same thing as not judging others? The answer lies in Romans 14: 4 – 10. As long as verse 4 is not read in isolation the truth will be pretty obvious to those who seek it. In other words make people feel bad or guilty for attempting to do something that is their duty.

I. Inspire your customers by using pep talk as sermons.

Pep talk is a very attractive product to arrogant people who need ego massages. It is also a confidence booster when especially sold to ignorant and ego-centric people. The thing is that people think they have hope, whenever they are served pep talk whereas they have merely been inspired. Anybody can inspire, but only God can give hope to man because unlike man he can never fail. Your messages should be nothing more than pep talks observe that a football coach can give pep talks to his players in order to inspire them to great performance. The psychological effect of your pep talk and not the actual message you are preaching is what will make many perform to their optimum. It is a fact of life that success is the result of an inter-play of the following seven cardinal factors when applied appropriately:

1. Knowledge

2. Experience

3. Talent/skill/ability

4. Effort

5. Planning

6. Drive/ambition.

7. Character or a personality that is inclined towards achievement.

These factors are freely available to anyone of any nationality, age, sex, religion and lineage, and can easily be inspired through pep talk but you have a duty to prevent your customers from knowing this. Instead offer your pep talk in motivational messages which will all but truly state that you the preacher is simply trying to reap from where you did not sow. The scandal would be revealed by the fact that the apostles of Jesus Christ were not motivational speakers but teachers and doers of the word of God.

There are many more tricks you will learn in this trade. It will depend on your experience, knowledge of reality, level of intelligence, personality among others. Just remember that we are marketing, in other words applying management principles with a view to selling and making money from our target market.

2. Ingredients needed for this trade

The ingredients for this trade refer to those natural, innate and self-serving endowments we have within us. This trade needs the following ingredients:

A. Inordinate ambition or a strong craving for domination.

Your eyes should be on a very big prize such as wealth or status. Your market is the Nigerian society which honours wealth and status more than character and ability. Having wealth leads to you becoming powerful which brings you prestige which earns you respect which brings love (not brotherly love) which leads to trust (which at this stage is blind trust) which leads to deep reverence and finally hero worship. You might not set out so that people will love or worship you, but having a high prize in mind is what counts. The rest naturally falls through.

B. A very strong understanding of human needs, fears, desires and priorities.

If you know what frightens, confuses, excites, inspires, motivates, angers, impresses people and where human interests often lie or drift towards, then you have a very powerful tool at your disposal. If you use this tool very well to your advantage, you will be surprised to see that even well educated people can behave like zombies.

C. Reality based intelligence

This is not a psychology class but we must know that intelligence is of six types. But only one type is applicable to our trade and that is knowledge or reality based intelligence or street smart intelligence like some would call it. This type of intelligence is what every businessman must possess when relating with his fellow man. It is characterized by lessons one learns from hard knocks or bitter/sweet experiences of life. If you lack this, I am sorry to say you will surely have a hard time doing this business.

3. Requirements for this trade

For this trade you need the following:

1. A business plan
2. A registered business

I shall explain these terms in the Part III of this module.

End of Part II module II
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by CGKing(m): 12:53am On Sep 11, 2008
@ KunleOshob

I no understand u o! Where did I make a criticism? Do you know what it is to criticize? I no know how i go xplain to u now.

[table]Enough of your shallow and baseless critcisms that are not only lacking in substance[/table]

Of cause I'd expect my posts to be pointless to you, because they are not for you. They are for those who can compare both sides of the argument, drawing facts from both sides and with inteligent analysizing arrive at a justifiable conclusion for ones self. No be san san, ok?!

[table]The fact that there are numerous charlatans claimig to be "men of god" is
very obvious even to the extremely foolish
[/table]
Ok it is obvious to you. Clap for ya sef!

[table]How do you know for a fact that the poster is not a prophet of God, sent by God to warn us of the antics [/table]
You dont need to try to know, you can know now by going straight into the scriptures, the Word of God. And by the way, the bible says, "By their fruits, ie. their proceeds, they shall be known"

[table]the antics of those stealing in his name?[/table]
Them com ya has con tif abi? You see them korokoro

[table]I believe the poster is doing a good christian job by exposing this people even though i warned him not to mention names, so it doesn't get heated up[/table]
"Go ye all into the world and expose peeps, " THAT MUST B WHAT JESUS MUST SAID READING FROM YOUR OWN BIBLE. Ask yourself by what authourity does he do this. If it were in countries like the US, he would have been sued for damages I am sure.

[table]so it doesn't get heated up and people like you try to derail the thread[/table]
Yeah right! True Nigerian. Always wanting to force their personal opinions on others. What is wrong with presenting other views so ppls can judge? So far I have consulted from an authourity which is the bible to press againt what i think is wrong. You and ur mentor have spoken ur minds freely. We are getting ur back on track not derailing u.

[[table]b] You have to note that he is not in any way trying to discredit the church or christians, he is only trying to expose the antics of those who are stealing in God's name[/b][/table]
What a bundle of contradiction. Anyway e be like say u and ur guy go com show us the real pastor and the real church. Since all this ones bad, wey the real ones. Make una bring am out.

[table]and encoouraging us to remain vigilant. There is no harm in this [/table]
Pls when u address christians (as i believe this Lecture is doing) pls read from the bible. How can u be so ignorant. The bible says "We wrestle not against flesh and blood but against prinipalitties and powers and rulers of the darkness of the world" But every time the carnal ma looks unto his brothe as his enemy. The only time Jesus told us to be vigialnte in the bible was as regards the end of time. He said Watch and pray. Not watch and EXPOSE!!! na wa o
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by ElosAgos(m): 1:40am On Sep 11, 2008
Please, I would like to ask you guy if you have or had ever read this part of the BIBLE you claim to know very well [size=15pt]Mark 10 vs 17-25[/size]
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by ElosAgos(m): 1:42am On Sep 11, 2008
Please, what do you understand by that passage.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by carmelily: 10:15am On Sep 11, 2008
paulipopo:

[b]G. Repeat a self-serving message over and over again in other to alter the truth.[/b]

We can also for instance, create the impression that Jesus Christ came to make every man rich by arguing that poverty is of the devil. Make it look like if anyone is poor it is because such a person does not have the life of Christ in him. Please do not remind them of poor Lazarus who went to heaven and the rich man who went to hell because it is bad business practice.

[b]H. Mentally enslave your flock with fear.
[/b]
The clichés among many Christians “touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm” and “judge not let’s though be judged in the same measure” can be exploited to our own advantage by making bold emphasis on them with a view to shutting mouths that may want to question our misdeeds. If we wish for people not to point out our hypocrisy, deception and thievery make them think it is God’s duty only to unmask our true nature. Do not let them refer to Jesus’ injunction that “by their fruits you shall know them” and “a good tree does not produce bad fruits nor does a bad tree produce good fruits” because it will mean we have to be accountable for our actions before God our creator and man as well.

These two points above are the two most potent weapons these fake pastors use to enslave the feeble-minded.

@paulipopo
It keeps getting better and better. True, you suppose charge money grin
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by KunleOshob(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2008
carmelily:

@paulipopo
It keeps getting better and better. True, you suppose charge money grin

SECONDED; you should not only charge money for this "get rich quick" training program i believe you should compile all the modules and present it in a book form for publishing.
I would be interested in the marketing rights for this best seller grin
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by tinard(m): 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2008
@ paulipopo

The second part of this module is a little disappointing as they are things I know already. But having reread what the module is all about, I understand why it is needed.

However, I do have a question for you. Is this something you are considering employing yourself or have you recently been fired by your partner in crime that you therefore decided to reveal the secrets of an holy {business}man
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by disease(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2008
When book come out, na me go be the first to buy am. I also want to be a money hunger pastor. grin
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by KunleOshob(m): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2008
disease:

When book come out, na me go be the first to buy am. I also want to be a money hunger pastor. grin
Ole, thief, barawo!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by vislabraye(m): 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2008
Nice observation. The working of miracles alone doesnt tell a man of god is genuine. One could still work miracles and still be dishonest.

To a large extent, many churches i know have their area of core competence

1) The paranoid- They believe devil is behind every thing
2) Prosperity and success
3)Healing school

and the list continues
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by mazaje(m): 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2008
Infighting between christains. . . . . . ride on we are watching. . . . .
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by hilli666(m): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2008
OOhh god! Dude I followed your advice step by step and now I am a rich and wealthy holy business man, or man doing business with holy intentions, or man with intent of doing holy business (amen). I am building my first church in surulere god has beckoned me to call it "advocates of finance for god anglican church"

alehlu alehluya

I hope you all become members of the congrigation.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by CGKing(m): 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2008
[table]@ paulipopo

The second part of this module is a little disappointing as they are things I know already. But having reread what the module is all about, I understand why it is needed.

However, I do have a question for you. Is this something you are considering employing yourself or have you recently been fired by your partner in crime that you therefore decided to reveal the secrets of an holy {business}man[/table]

lol tinard
lolololololololololololololol

You did so much in just a few lines. Which school u go?
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by simmy(m): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2008
@Paulipopo
Despite your valiant attempts at sounding objective and detached it is obvious that ure anyhting but that!
hidden clumsily behind your verbose is the fact that you have a strong bias against Christian evangelists and miracle workers. The truth is, it is unfair to labell anyone a charlatan except you have strong evidence. when Christ was on earth, many Pharisees and saducces and supposedly holy people would have described him with words similar to those you hav used.
Personally, i have my reservations about many of these evangelical Christian leaders but its not my job to crticise them. Except i have evidence that theyre faking their miracles and not living lives worthy of Christ, i would do well to shut up!
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by naomijt(f): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2008
I can see you all are having fun here. grin grin
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by naomijt(f): 10:04am On Sep 12, 2008
I'm helping myself here. I have resolved to copy all the modules and compile then into one material.

I hope I'm copyright protected Paulipopo grin
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by naomijt(f): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2008
If anyone needs the classes in MS word format don't hesitate to ask me grin

@Paulipopo, i hope this is accepted. Kindly mail or buzz me, i need to reach you.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by CGKing(m): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2008
Naomjt

Are you worrying? No need you are protected. By the insecurity of Paulipopo.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by KunleOshob(m): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2008
CGKing:

Naomjt

Are you worrying? No need you are protected. By the insecurity of Paulipopo.

insecurity what do you mean by that are you planning to burn him alive like your mentor Rev king did to some of his church munguns members?
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by carmelily: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2008
@naomjit

abeg how do i get a copy, jare my sister?

@CGKING

define insecurity.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by carmelily: 11:49am On Sep 12, 2008
@CGKING
Go and see the kind of pastors we are all insecure from:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-14388.32.html
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by obinna5000(m): 11:59am On Sep 12, 2008
How to become a super rich Holy businessman?
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by KunleOshob(m): 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2008
obinna5000:

How to become a super rich Holy businessman?

Are you interested in signing up for the course?? grin
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by CGKing(m): 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2008
Camelily
That is a painful and sad situation. I really dont know what to say and my prayers go out
to that lady. But the truth is she did something wrong by doing what she did. God holds her
accountable but He is ready to forgive her. God can even change her situation right now.

But that is one case that you urself have not confirmed to be true. Have you called the poster
to offer your sincere care? At least that way we woudl all know its validity because any body can come up here to say
anything.

As for paul, you know quite alright he is making undounded talk because it is clear he hasnt conducted any
investigations only a pesonal observation. How can you stand on that? Now this story doent make all Pastors evil.
Just becos a few naijans 419ed someone, would u accept to be called a scammer?

See, judge honestly and wisely, but even if u dont want to, dont worry
Wisdom will be vindicated by her children.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by obinna5000(m): 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2008
Almighty God, have mercy on the poster of this topic. This topic should be removed from this forum.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by obinna5000(m): 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2008
I'm not saying that Christians should be poor people. But I do not see the idea of using God's work to make money.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by VULCAN(m): 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2008
[[size=8pt]center][b]Any Person May Become Great[/b][/center]

THERE is a Principle of Power in every person. By the intelligent use and direction of this principle, man can develop his own mental faculties. Man has an inherent power by which he may grow in whatsoever direction he pleases, and there does not appear to be any limit to the possibilities of his growth. No man has yet become so great in any faculty but that it is possible for someone else to become greater. The possibility is in the Original Substance from which man is made. Genius is Omniscience flowing into man.

Genius is more than talent. Talent may merely be one faculty developed out of proportion to other faculties, but genius is the union of man and God in the acts of the soul. Great men are always greater than their deeds. They are in connection with a reserve of power that is without limit. We do not know where the boundary of the mental powers of man is; we do not even know that there is a boundary.

The power of conscious growth is not given to the lower animals; it is mans alone and may be developed and increased by him. The lower animals can, to a great extent, be trained and developed by man; but man can train and develop himself. He alone has this power, and he has it to an apparently unlimited extent.

The purpose of life for man is growth, just as the purpose of life for trees and plants is growth. Trees and plants grow automatically and along fixed lines; man can grow, as he will. Trees and plants can only develop certain possibilities and characteristics; man can develop any power, which is or has been shown by any person, anywhere. Nothing that is possible in spirit is impossible in flesh and blood.

Nothing that man can think is impossible-in action. Nothing that man can imagine is impossible of realization.
Man is formed for growth, and he is under the necessity of growing.
It is essential to his happiness that he should continuously advance.

Life without progress becomes unendurable, and the person who ceases from growth must either become slowpoke or insane. The greater and more harmonious and well rounded his growth, the happier man will be

- Wallace D Wattles - The Science Of Being Great Excerpt 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Imagine If Blood Money Was Real / Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Treated To 60th Birthday Surprise By His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.