Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? (34031 Views)

Poll: And how would you rate the short story below?

Excellent (4): 11% (31 votes)
Good (3): 32% (86 votes)
Fair (2): 32% (84 votes)
Poor (1): 23% (61 votes)
This poll has ended

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? / Guys How Long Does It Take You To Ask A Girl Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by micolala(m): 1:09am On Aug 12, 2006
of course NO.
let`s just drop it.Gdnight.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by lilbie(f): 1:17am On Aug 12, 2006
Posted by: micolala

of course NO.
let`s just drop it.Gdnight.

sounds harsh to me.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by micolala(m): 1:30am On Aug 12, 2006
,I dint mean it that way.cheers.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by lilbie(f): 1:35am On Aug 12, 2006
cheesy cheers
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by donmayor(m): 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2006
Don't use Tyra Banks o, an average Nigerian girl is dumb so she won't know who Tyra is, especially that one thats waiting to jump molue in ur story grin, u can go for sumthing like genevieve or omotola
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by tudor(m): 4:51am On Aug 13, 2006
i actually see nothing bad in that approach,afterall there are many ways 2 kill a rat.chikena ;d ;d ;d
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2006
seun did you write this yourself?

cos whoever the right is should have written frowns or scowls or some other phrase other than 'squeezes her face' in parenthesis. that expression itself is pidgin english and from a writing point of view it does not flow. same goes for the line 'coming to know my house'

anyways to the second question the story was good

and the world has 6 billion people of all types and many girls would fall for lines like that.In naija people get into stranger's cars all the time especially during the day. She loses nothing from giving him her number, doesn't mean she'll date him.

Guys should use whatever technique they have, if they miss there are many more fishes in the sea.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by HH(m): 2:40pm On Aug 15, 2006
hmmn, i never knew there are special kinds of english and peoms to ask a gal out. i cant remember any of which i used on the gals i have been with.
Maybe the gals looks determines what language to use, corporate looks to corporate language, club looks to club languages, church/mosque looks with religious languages, its has to work somehow, then try to give a good tease that can cause a smile to get a balance then just gist her for 1 minute (give her a puzzle )then dissapear,
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Akinagirl(f): 2:07am On Aug 20, 2006
Its okay to compliment her but damnnnn dont over do it. im sorry this i a very corny way to ask the girl out. and that scrunched up face in the beginning will turn into a slap at the end of the convo. Never, EVER ask her to get to know your house, are you crazy? And the fact that she would get into a car of a total stranger is beyond me, but everyone is diff. if it worked out for you. Super model, tyra banks, enough with the lameness!! lol. but it would be a cool begining for a playwright script. good luck! wink
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Akinagirl(f): 2:47am On Aug 20, 2006
i personally would like a guy to just come up to me like a human bieng and strike a convo. nothing special, talk to me like you would other people, but the one linners gotta go.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by naijacutee(f): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2006
You mean guys like that are still allowed to live?
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2006
well, i think i will like a guy to be his normal self. for example, come to me not where you will be insulted, first rule is that do not send anyone to me and write me no letters cause i think guy that send people or write letter are not man enough.secondly, do not sweet talk me because there nothing you wanna tell me that i haven't heard before. e.g don't tell me what a sweet name i have, or my voice sound as if an angel is singing, i will just be like what a Bleep is he talking about. thirdly, do not start behaving as if you are swiming in the ocean of love to me, it irritates me alot. do not disrespect me no matter what i do, cos that is one important aspect that carries 65% of what matter to me in a relationship.you can tell me i look so different today but make sure i did something that makes me look differerent. do not really behave as if you are really hungry for a relationship, just play it so cool. do not tell me you will take care of me cos you are not proposing marriage to me and am not your responsibility.cos i feel dirty when you say you will take care of me. one thing that frick me out is for a guy to sincerely tell me that he will respect me. because that is one thing that is missing in today's relationship.if you do anything for me and i ask you why, please do not tell me is because you love me, you can tell me '' just because is a wednesday'' or because ''that the way it should be'' lastly you may take me out on a date but do not ask me that if you will ask you out right now what will i say. i can say hell no immediately. because you been doing all this things through out a whole year, is now time for your reward and you wanna start asking a foolish question? you can start like this, baby, you know for the last two years, i've been sharing a mind of two, i loved a girl and i've been watching her closely for two years now maybe she is a kind of girl that i can keep, respect or dedicate my feeling to. she might wanna say what did you find out, tell her you find out that the girl is just more than what you think she is and you are wondering if you are worthy to be loved by that kind of person.she might say anything but do not answer her, keep a little silence and afterward tell her she is the girl. stand up and turn around and tell her this whom you are not add to and not diminished from. tell her you have nothing to offer to her except your love and your respect if she can give you just a half chance into her life. tell her that if she tell you no right now you will never bother her again.and ask her just one question WILL YOU BE MINE. child i will never say no
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2006
i know some people are gonna say something soi negative about this
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by zebudaya(m): 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2006
Mubowa it was well written and sounds honest, I don't think anybody is going to have anything negative to say about it.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by donmayor(m): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2006
@Mubowa
I don't know if love still exists o but which guy go wait for 2 years to scope a girl? Thats a classic way to get a husband not a boyfriend. You might neva find sum1 dat would follow ur beautifully written script. It's like a romance film or novel.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by abbeygurl(f): 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2006
Don watches Bella as she shakes ass down the street, he licks his lips.men i luv dat.well it depend on how u want to do it
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by zebudaya(m): 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2006
I didn't see the two years part, two years is too much, I'm a little bit more mature now i would try 6 months, when i was 20, if i took you out and you didn't kiss me in the first week, it was over. Sorry I didn't have money to waste.
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by doneyor(m): 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2006
seun,ur storry is baeutyful.Do u think most ladies could resist that kind of scop cos as 4 me I am damn triping over it

Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by zebudaya(m): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2006
how you go dey trip over that kin scope wey dey meant for women abi you dey play for the other team shocked
and why all the compliments?
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by LoverBwoy(m): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2006
THIS YOUR SCHOOL UNIFORM NA 1 IN TOWN OL ' BOY U BE SENIOR? grin
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by doneyor(m): 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2006
Thatz it ioooo.men gone ar the days in d shcool of hard knock

Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by LoverBwoy(m): 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2006
i dey feel u guy man

even ur handkerchief wey u wrap around your neck na super cool, ol' boy you dont need to even use that old skool chat up line,dem go jus dey trip meeeeeen cool
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Omolulu(m): 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2006
It's really a very funny way to get a girl's interest.Relationships that start up this way last for a very long time. wink smiley
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by mrgreen1(m): 11:23pm On Aug 24, 2006
na wa oh,

1. I like your story
2. There's a 1/100 chance of it working, I'm not gonna claim to be a pro at getting women but normally i act myself and sometimes a lil indifferent (only if im sure she digs me). It doenst work all the time but it doesnt hurt trying
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by naijacutee(f): 4:35am On Aug 25, 2006
Why do you have your towel round the back of your neck?

Is that the only part of your body that pespires?

Is it to keep the sweat from browning you white collar?

Is it a fashion statement?

Do you think you look cool with it?

Is it to wedge the back of your head from falling off your neck?

Are you a cult member?
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by mrgreen1(m): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2006
LOL all these questions? weytin d guy do u now?
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 26, 2006
@ ZeBuDaYa, sorry for the way i feel about your name, but i really don't think girls want any guy for their money nowadayz, because most of the relationship i see this dayz, it is girl that usually spend their money to clean their guyz up. not all girls dough cos am not gonna spend no damn money on no damn guy, if i eventually give a guy my money i consider it as an offerring because am gonna get my dooo back by God grace
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 26, 2006
doneyor, don't you think the shirt is to long
while the towel, or are you going to the gym
is that a sharp stick or just something else
have you ever consider white and black cloth
you look cute men i was only messing with you

1 Like

Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by naijacutee(f): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2006
Im not messing, Im just curious

One last question though, did you spill okro soup on the lower part of your white shirt (and on the sleeve of your left arm) before taking the picture?

Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by doneyor(m): 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2006
plz girl that wasnt okro I beg u that was just a stain after taking the snap shot,so plz 4giv me ,ok

Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by doneyor(m): 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2006
Naijacutee,why ar u treating me this way?hav I don wrong downloading my pic,why now?do u hav a pic cos I will like 2 c it,ok ?I know only bunny chiks make comment like ur so I gez u ar bunny,arnt u?
Re: Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 29, 2006
why did you write pussy in your signature page. is that your logo or a new word to you. that sound dirty, but your mouth look like a pussy so i wouldn't blame you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes / Valentine: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Day Of Love In These 5 Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.