Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,814 members, 7,841,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? (6982 Views)

Isn’t It Too Early For This Young Man To Be Playing This Kind of Game? / Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? / Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Emperoh(m): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2008
Heyyyyy !!!
this is getting 'fightier' grin grin

Le Chac a Priest
Chineke ekwela ihe ojoo!!
Anyway, u may be the next Rev. King grin grin

Criz
Pastor Johnbull is he the short one that worships under the bridge at Amukoko grin grin
Abi na Jamescow brother? grin grin
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by rampagain: 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hannibal:

An eye for an eye. . . . .a tooth for a tooth. grin cheesy(Exodus 21:23-35 and Leviticus 24:19-21).

old testament

check out luke6:29 grin
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2008
Emperoh:

Le Chac a Priest
hehehehe. . . . . Chineke mere I ebere. grin
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2008
Se wan fi were se yin ni?
I said no more venom angry angry angry

The next person that spits venom on this thread, I curse with my ********* angry angry angry
Yes, am serious
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Hannibal: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2008
rampagain:

old testament
check out luke6:29 grin

I live by the words in ma Bible.
Exodus, Leviticus and Luke. . . . .I just pick the ones that apply to the situation and use it liberally.
The book of Exodus happens to be ma favourite. grin

Emperoh:

Le Chac a Priest

Who is Rev. King??
I hope he is not anutha Clifford Orji.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Moyola(f): 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2008
woww!!! interestinnnnnnnnn!!!

naawee & debosky!!!!!! shocked

Both of ya shuld take a chill pill!!! wink
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by naawee: 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2008
@ Debosky,

I seem not to understand you! On what grounds are your deductions based?

If you are an MTV fan, man be. It doesn't bother me because I don't even
watch teleshows. Damn, too busy for that.

I'm an educated nigga married to the streets. Get this straight. I told
you I'm a working dictionary defying grammatical rules and I stand by that.
You know the motherfuckin' school raised me, and later made me sick, and them teachers
were nitpicking I was too crazy!This may not make sense to you but when u r grown up,
u going to have a clue.

I am creating a new and improved verbal style for the hood, "stupid".
You are too strait-laced for my likin'. People like you make me do me
when I don't want to. Won't you just try and kick knowledge, "sicka"?
Go read some nice books that'll add to your progression. Then use ur
fuckin acquired skills to make things happen. How prudish and very hackneyed
you sound!

In case you don't get it, know this-- I don't kick it , I punt it. I'm so wicked,
you want it? My mind is ringing on how to uncover the mechanics and workings
of the flowcharts to da lexuses, bro, I mean the exorcists!Damn!

We are from two different worlds. Arguing with you won't ever bring me satisfac-
tion. So you might wish to consider calling it quits.

If not, holla back and I'm bounce back very sprightly for you, silly chump!
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by debosky(m): 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2008
You have to hide for cover on your own six feet deep.
You aint deep, so just relax.

I think I missed out on this one. grin grin grin How can one hide for cover ON your own six feet deep? Do you hide in a grave or on it? Or is this retarded nitwit simply inept at making simple punctuation? I will infer the former, given his previous display of profound obtuseness all in the name of sounding gangster.

I think you're right Hannibal, he peeps in his neighbour's window anytime there's a Jay Z track playing, thats how he learns the fake lines he's trying to pass off as his own here. grin grin grin

@ Criz

tell pastor johnbull that some people are trying to disturb my equanimity. sad grin

I'll respond to your latest retarded diatribe soon, need to finish dinner. but just as a starter, I never expected you to understand me, deductive reasoning/logic was never the forte of inbred sloths like yourself with a preference for blatant idiocy.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2008
Ugh, what I hate more than an annoying, egoistic naija man, is a Naija man trying to act westernize!

Onyinye, come and get your boo o.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by naawee: 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2008
@debosky,

I make my own grammatical rules. You don't understand it, back off!
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by tope2000(f): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2008
u guys shud stop this madness angry angry angry
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Moyola(f): 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2008
Enuff both of ya!!!! angry

else. . . undecided
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Cristalz(f): 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2008
debo

Okay,i'm going to call Pastor Johnbull from mama Ngozi's house.  .  .What's for dinner besides roaches? grin
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2008
Ok, so we all know we'll be getting ban tomor?
Esp. Tope and Jenny
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by agaba123(m): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2008
@ poster
What you need to marry is
1. a steady source of income
2. love
3. Emotional maturity(has little to do with age)
4.understanding of how to treat woman in public, in the living room and in . . .
5. wisdom

As long as you have reached puberty and you can poke, you are ready to marry if you have all the above qualities.

There was 28 year old guy who had evrything he needed in terms of wealth. He told his father he is love and wanted to marry.
The father said no, he was still 'young'. he was not happy. The guy kept pestering his father who was not yielding. One day the father brought home a goat and told him to look after it.

few days later
a. the goat ate his yam, he grew annoyed and hit the goat. The goat cried and ran away
b. another day the goat drank from the water he was about shower with. H was outraged and kicked the goat
c. and on a faithful day, the goat pulled down a pot of soup he was preparing outside with its tetter.
The bobo went inside, brought his cutlass and severed the head of the goat. The goat only shouted ones and died

All these while the father has been watching quietly.
When the dad came out, he asked what happened? The bobo told him.

The dad told him women will do worse things. So yuou want me to bring someones daughter so that you cut her head like this?

The guy was ashamed.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by rampagain: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2008
debo please ruky said i should tell u that d babys pampers is finished and that u should go get some for her now smiley

Ruby_Pearl:

Esp. Tope and Jenny

and ruby sad
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Ugh, what I hate more than an annoying, egoistic naija man, is a Naija man trying to act westernize!
Onyinye, come and get your boo o.
Shoot. . . .  im through clowning on that nwoke. That freakin illiterate is ova there tryna as he put it "won't you try and kick knowledge". WTF does that mean? Well im through, i had my fun. grin

Hey lets all make our own grammatical rules. Who's in? Any takers? Come on it will be fun grin
I'll start. . . .

Miy nahyme iz Onyinye. Whuat iz yur nahyme?
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Cristalz(f): 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2008
Mayi neighme eez Cristalz grin
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Hannibal: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2008
onyinye2:

Hey lets all make our own grammatical rules. Who's in? Any takers? Come on it will be fun grin
I'll start. . . .

Pumbaa, don't even start any gangstar talk here.
No more Isi Ewu or Nkwobi for you @ Bissonet.

Cristalz:

Mayi neighme eez Cristalz grin

I am reporting you to ur Pastor. angry angry angry angry
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2008
onyinye2:

Shoot. . . . im through clowning on that nwoke. That freakin illiterate is ova there trying to as he put it "won't you try and kick knowledge". WTF does that mean? Well im through, i had my fun. grin

I'll start. . . .

rotflmao!!
I still can't understand what the Bleep he's typing. His own grammatical errors indeed.
Ask me, I call it illiteracy!
You were not sent to school to make your own grammatical errors, but to loose the current one you have and learn the universal one.
Plzzz, if anyone comes in here with anymore westernized slang rubbish, I'd . . . .I'd. . . . I sweerr! ugh!!!!!!!!
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by naawee: 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2008
@Onyinye,

This is my veryself working on in here. It might sound preposterous but this is me.
I mean doing me. Before you know it, nigga be working on your psychological sub-
consciousness and you'll be carried away. C'mon, stay focus!

You biatch, u are in here again, I warned you to go play somewhere. I'll be fast to
snatch ur ugly ass off the streets. Godamn female punks!
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Emperoh(m): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2008
Chei ndia ka naatukwa mgbo a

Onyinye
Wetin do u
Gwagodu m ofu ihe ndi igbo mere onwe ha

Le Chac
Errm i think Clifford Orji is Rev Kings senior brother's cousin grin
WHere u at his establishment for ur formation?
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by debosky(m): 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2008
@ onyinye

please don't bother, I think his unique type of stupidity and vacuous reasoning is likely infectious. I will listen to the good people of nairaland and refrain from further decimation of this consummate retard. tongue

PS - nawee don't quit the day job ok? I can't imagine how you find this much time to watch MTV and memorise rap lyrics while working in Micky Dees, but I guess there's TV behind that check out counter. cheesy

oops, I forgot, no more responses to the resident gangster-wannabe ogre. cheesy

Let me play along too - Naawee eez stooopyd. grin grin
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2008
naawee:

@Onyinye,

This is my veryself working on in here. It might sound preposterous but this is me.
I mean doing me. Before you know it, nigga be working on your psychological sub-

You biatch, u are in here again, I warned you to go play somewhere. I'll be fast to
Hush. . . . .Please, am asking you politely in the name of Gawd.
Because I am about to loose it on ya
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Hannibal: 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2008
Emperoh:

Le Chac
Errm i think Clifford Orji is Rev Kings senior brother's cousin grin
WHere u at his establishment for ur formation?

Anuofia!!!! angry angry angry angry
The OP of this thread would be disappointed at ya.
He is asking u if u feen 29 years is too early for marriage. . . .
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by tope2000(f): 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Esp. Tope and Jenny

Chei . . . . .  grin grin grin
seun just released me on friday oo  cry cry cry cry
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Moyola(f): 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2008
diz naa real online madness!!!! tongue
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Cristalz(f): 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hannibal:

I am reporting you to ur Pastor. angry angry angry angry

Worrrt did ah did wrong? undecided  grin
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2008
tope2000:

Chei . . . . . grin grin grin
seun just released me on friday oo cry cry cry cry
[s]he released and banned me thrice on the same day.[/s]
No big deal grin grin
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Hannibal: 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2008
Cristalz:

Worrrt did ah did wrong? undecided  grin

Is this English or Greek??
Please speak what i can read. . . . . .
This could gimme the pink eye. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by rampagain: 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2008
naawee:

@Onyinye,

wats is all dis? undecided was it necessary?
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by tope2000(f): 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

[s]he released and banned me thrice on the same day.[/s]
No big deal grin grin

hehehehe
u no say u get multiple ID's na tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Youths Caught Romancing Themselves During Church Service (pics) / " Boob Allover "Angela Okorie Shares Raunchy Photo Of Her Unclad Body / The Tallest Ashawo Tree In Okpara LG, Benin City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.