Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,900 members, 7,838,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? (6979 Views)

Isn’t It Too Early For This Young Man To Be Playing This Kind of Game? / Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? / Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by MissyB1(m): 11:32pm On Sep 21, 2008
29 too early?Nah.
My husband was 26 when we got married.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 21, 2008
Missy B:

29 too early?Nah.
My husband was 26 when we got married.
woman!
will you stop dreaming?! cheesy
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hannibal:

Pumbaa, money line stops because of the loose change one pays @ FingerLicking??
Do u know how much we pay for Naija food over here?
It's TWICE/THRICE as much as FingerLicking so i am used to it. cool
Well of course now, the Naija population in Houston is down right breath taking. I mean you have witnessed yourself. A whole chain of stores just dedicated to Nigerians. But on the real note, FingerLicking over charges on their food. Go to Suya Hut and you get a better deal.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by MissyB1(m): 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2008
Ruby

Meanin'?
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Hannibal: 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2008
onyinye2:

Well of course now, the Naija population in Houston is down right breath taking. I mean you have witnessed yourself. A whole chain of stores just dedicated to Nigerians. But on the real note, FingerLicking over charges on their food. Go to Suya Hut and you get a better deal.

Noted!!!
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hannibal:

Noted!!!
Also try to visit D' Village, it is another Nigerian restaurant.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by StephenP(m): 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2008
naawee:

But you are a sucker who can even stand for himself. So it's Debosky who's goin' stand for you?

Ouch, that really hurt LOL!! I'm not gon' steal Debo's kill but please go ahead and push me like the childish retard you are.

naawee:

Such a loser! I ignore you completely and later getting you totally totaled. What a pushover!

ROFLMAO Damn, do you even understand what you just wrote? Maybe you need to learn how to write before you think you're all that Seriously WTF was that?!!
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2008
Missy B:

Ruby

Meanin'?

Is sth in ya eyes? why are you blinking? tongue tongue
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Hannibal: 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2008
onyinye2:

Also try to visit D' Village, it is another Nigerian restaurant.

Are u sure you don't own these restaurants??
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by rite2salas(m): 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2008
fightin on the internet is the for retards! cheesy tongue tongue keep em comin tho
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 11:46pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hannibal:

Are u sure you don't own these restaurants??
LMAO!!! What is a pre med student like me doing with restaurants? grin Naw, i don't own them, i just know the owners well well.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by MissyB1(m): 11:46pm On Sep 21, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Is sth in ya eyes? why are you blinking? tongue tongue
Jst tryin' to tell you its bedtime.
As ma husband ,I need you in the bedroom now. tongue
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 21, 2008
Missy B:

Jst tryin' to tell you its bedtime.
Let my husband hear you shocked shocked

Lol! Laterz, going out for a while. . . .have a nice week, knowing I wnt catch you onlinw when I get back smiley
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by rite2salas(m): 11:48pm On Sep 21, 2008
Missy B:

What are you both up to in the bedroom  cool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by naawee: 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2008
StephenP:

Ouch, that really hurt LOL!! I'm not gon' steal Debo's kill but please go ahead and push me like the childish retard you are.

ROFLMAO Damn, do you even understand what you just wrote? Maybe you need to learn how to write before you think you're all that Seriously WTF was that?!!

Stop acting like you are really a verbal illiterate. Are you? Why show the parochialism of your mental horizons? Show me flaws in what I wrote that you just critiqued and I will congratulate effusively.

I mean, I shall have you TOTALLY TOTALED in all sense of this word. Idiot! Go switch up your vocabs!
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Hannibal: 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2008
onyinye2:

LMAO!!! What is a pre med student like me doing with restaurants? grin Naw, i don't own them, i just know the owners well well.

Who knows?
Pumbaa looks the type that multi-tasks. tongue
Pre Med + Food + Sports + makossa dancing. grin
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hannibal:

Who knows?
Pumbaa looks the type that multi-tasks. tongue
Pre Med + Food + Sports + makossa dancing. grin
LMAO!!! Of course now. Hehehehe. . . . . I've got to keep myself busy. Esp, in a place I live. Unlike you, who just sips tea ALL DAY.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by StephenP(m): 11:55pm On Sep 21, 2008
naawee:

Stop acting like you are really verbal illiterate. Are you? Why show the parochialism of your mental horizons? Show me flaws in what I wrote that you just critiqued and I will congratulate effusively.

I mean, I am getting you TOTALLY TOTALING YOU in all sense of this word. Idiot! Go switch up your vocabs!

*Sigh* If you don't see it even after rereading it then there's nothing I can do to help. LOL@ your attempts to be an e-thug.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Hannibal: 11:56pm On Sep 21, 2008
onyinye2:

LMAO!!! Of course now. Hehehehe. . . . . I've got to keep myself busy. Esp, in a place I live. Unlike you, who just sips tea ALL DAY.

Sip tea ALL DAY??
u gotta be kidding me.
Keep getting busy(eat more, dance less, add weight). grin
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hannibal:

Sip tea ALL DAY??
u gotta be kidding me.
Keep getting busy(eat more, dance less, add weight). grin
Oka, I dont every minute of the day tongue
Hey, you live in England don't you? Yes, and yal just love your blessed tea tongue
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by StephenP(m): 12:07am On Sep 22, 2008
naawee:

No doubt Debosky is not too bad at writing. But he can't compare to me in anyway because one I don't feel his writeups. His style is just some formal writings with monkeyshines emanating from them. But I give good and well polished shit from the hood. You have no choice but to love it.

Oh snap! I didn't even read this part. Like I said before, nicca STFU!! I can't believe you even said that when you haven't set a foot out of your village! I swear, you been watching way too many all the Hollywood movies and listening to too many rap songs for your own good. ROFL!!
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by tRoOE(f): 12:55am On Sep 22, 2008
[size=13pt]ROTFLMCSAO
Seun needs to change nland to Dramaland grin grin
naawee reminds me of star01, who knows it might be him undecided
[/size]
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by chessguru(m): 1:16am On Sep 22, 2008
nope, even 21 is not for a few, though am 30 + and i dont even have a GF for now, it all depends on you, one mans meat is another fish!!
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by jgirl3: 2:55am On Sep 22, 2008
29? too old? When do men want to get married these days? 50 years old?
Bunch of irresponsible rats.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 22, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin"
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Emperoh(m): 7:00am On Sep 22, 2008
And the fight continued. . . . . .

Criz
What did u do to Hanni's dowry
I hope u and ur dad didn't conspire to take it
What did he add to it?
I even paid with Pounds and Diamonds from Sierra Leone grin

At all
Whats with out latest mentally retarded Specimen
Seems to me like Mgbeke feeling funky grin grin
Has he been sent back to the Egyptian zoo he escaped from.
Gawd i never knew people can go e-thuggery or even e-foolish

Onyii
Be sure not to eat Akpu and Utara in the morning
Better borrow some tea from Hanny and do some more gyming
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by agaba123(m): 11:52am On Sep 22, 2008
what's going on?

Guy if you get money, go marry if you can treat a woman good.
Please where are the fighters?
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by category(m): 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2008
29 is not too young to marry provided u're ready psychologically, prepared financially and be ready to 'watch only one station out of the too many stations you have in your cable'.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by MrCrackles(m): 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2008
no it isnt!
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by naawee: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2008
StephenP:

Oh snap! I didn't even read this part. Like I said before, nicca STFU!! I can't believe you even said that when you haven't set a foot out of your village! I swear, you been watching way too many all the Hollywood movies and listening to too many rap songs for your own good. ROFL!!

Where's that hideous midget called, huh, stephen or "cheapened"? Thought you was f**kin here, would've
gruffily n vehemently hustled your back to the wall, sicka !

My veryself b foreva rockin' baby!
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Moyola(f): 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2008
*juzz passin by*
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by oleigh(m): 7:41am On Sep 23, 2008
my guy the ealier the better at 29 sef person suppose 2 don get like 2 children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chai!! Ugly Guys We Don Suffer / Youths Caught Romancing Themselves During Church Service (pics) / A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.