Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,866 members, 7,841,250 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? (6983 Views)

Isn’t It Too Early For This Young Man To Be Playing This Kind of Game? / Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? / Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Emperoh(m): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hannibal:

Anuofia!!!! angry angry angry angry
The OP of this thread would be disappointed at ya.
He is asking u if u feen 29 years is too early for marriage. . . .
Le chac ewoo evwela iwe
I doasnt evin knowed
Ok u must be a priest
U must rearn haw to be a ganster watching neighbours mtv base thru da windaw
ehm i wil be right back to tell u more
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by bigboyslim(m): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2008
nawee sounds like brash. the self acclaimed lyrical assassin.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2008
naawee:

@Onyinye,

This is my veryself working on in here. It might sound preposterous but this is me.
I mean doing me. Before you know it, nigga be working on your psychological sub-
consciousness and you'll be carried away. C'mon, stay focus!

You biatch, u are in here again, I warned you to go play somewhere. I'll be fast to
snatch ur ugly ass off the streets. Godamn female punks!
Efulefu si ebea zuzupu nwanzuzu!!! grin grin

Emperoh:

Onyinye
Wetin do u
Gwagodu m ofu ihe ndi igbo mere onwe ha
Onwerozi for me to say. Ka anyi gaa

debosky:

@ onyinye
please don't bother, I think his unique type of stupidity and vacuous reasoning is likely infectious. I will listen to the good people of nairaland and refrain from further decimation of this consummate retard.  tongue
Okay i'll leyve da kyd alown.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2008
tope2000:

hehehehe
u no say u get multiple ID's na tongue grin
Not anymore abeg.
After he don ban my ISP. . . .
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Cristalz(f): 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hannibal:

Is this English or Greek??
Please speak what i can read. . . . . .
This could gimme the pink eye. cry cry cry cry cry

Eet eez Onyinye's serrcund larngwayge grin She taurrght me tuuday
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by rampagain: 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hannibal:

Anuofia!!!! angry angry angry angry
The OP of this thread would be disappointed at ya.
He is asking u if u feen 29 years is too early for marriage. . . .

is u no longer a priest or born again xtian?
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2008
bigboyslim:

No, I think not.
But if so, I'd be so disappointed.
See how Naija men dey disappointed me today?
It's not good o
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by tope2000(f): 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2008
bigboyslim:

been thinking that myself
he is just prolly just whinning peeps up undecided

Ruby_Pearl:

Not anymore abeg.

does he really do that
heard he does but thot the person was joking undecided
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by bigboyslim(m): 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Not anymore abeg.

Hun i think what you meant was that he banned your IP address.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2008
@Hannibal
hehehehe, I told you that I don't go to Fingerlicking as often, I go to the "D'Village " and to "Suya Hut".

@Ruby
Du nut werri abowt dat fyella. Hee iz treyena ghet uz hiped uhp. Wee tew kuul fur dat mezz.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2008
bigboyslim:

Hun i think what you meant was that he banned your IP address.
Thanks for the correction. Yea, I meant that.

tope2000:

been thinking that myself
he is just prolly just whinning peeps up undecided
I don't think so. If he was banned, else I would have gotten an email grin grin

tope2000:

does he really do that
heard he does but thot the person was joking undecided
hehehe, make you try am tongue heheh
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by bigboyslim(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2008
onyinye2:

@Ruby
Du nut werri abowt that fyella. Hee iz treyena ghet uz hiped uhp. Wee tew kuul fur that mezz.

This your new grammar is sooooo kewl.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by naawee: 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2008
@debosky,

Yeah, call names of where I work. I guess you must be working in Goldman Sachs and probably, an MIT alumni! Great! Sounds like goodnews.

But who cares? I personally stopped schooling not because of some inability. I am getting closer to demystefying the mysteries to accessing the keys to the lexuses and understanding the Newtonian mathematica prinicipia of higher powers in the social strata. If you need finance on how to drive your biz, I'll be glad to spank your friggin' black ass with real physical rod for as much as the sum you asked for before granting you. My relatives from top notch institutions respect me for doing me and you here gibbering gibberishes of me working in Micky dees or what have you!

I bet you, you are a fuckin' puritanical loser forever tied to the rungs of the working class. If I know you in person, I'll first smack you off your feet and then buy any land you might wish to land on. We shall then see how you goin' live in air. Idiot! You don't fu*k around with me or u'll get flushed around just as fast as you started!
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Emperoh(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2008
Onyinye
Ga kwaanu ebee?
Aka adiro ya ooh
But n'eziokwu, nwata nwoke aa awugo onwe ya n'ani
Ezigbote efulefu.

Criz
Where u a Chinese in ur former life? grin grin
Where are these langwayges ooreegenating flom

R.P
I think someone was actually released from an American zoo tonite
and we can see that he didn't do well learning the Animal language grin grin grin
Pls Chac get the Zoo warder to come pick up the run away animal mutant before o taa mmadu
Or better still, take him to your abbatoir for ur lunch and dinner. At least it will last u for three days  grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by tope2000(f): 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2008
bigboyslim:

This your new grammar is sooooo kewl.

LOL. . . . grin
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2008
naawee:

@debosky,

Yeah, call names of where I work. I guess you must be working in Goldman Sachs and probably, an MIT alumni! Great! Sounds like goodnews.

But who cares? I personally stopped schooling not because of some inability. I am getting closer to demystefying the mysteries to access the keys to the lexuses and understanding the Newtonian mathematica prinicipia of higher powers in the social strata. If you need finance on how to drive your biz, I'll be glad to spank your friggin' black ass with real physical rod for as much as the sum you asked for before granting you. My relatives from top notch institutions respect me for doing me and you here gibbering gibberishes of me working in Micky dees or what have you!

I bet you, you are a fuckin' puritanical loser forever tied to the rungs of the working class. If I know you in person, I'll first smack you off your feet and then buy any land you might wish to land on. We shall see you goin' live in air. Idiot! You don't fu*k around with me or u'll get flushed around just as fast as you started!
So, if you can read/ understand English, why the pathetic grammar?
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Hannibal: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2008
rampagain:

is u no longer a priest or born again xtian?

I am a child of God.
Spare the rod. . . . .

Cristalz:

Eet eez Onyinye's serrcund larngwayge grin She taurrght me tuuday

ROFLMAOWPIMP  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

onyinye2:

@Hannibal
hehehehe, I told you that I don't go to Fingerlicking as often, I go to the "grin'Village " and to "Suya Hut".

D'Village??  
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by tope2000(f): 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

I don't think so. If he was banned, else I would have gotten an email grin grin

TRUE, lol
hes prolly a brash wannabe grin
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Moyola(f): 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2008
:-x
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2008
Emperoh:

R.P
I think someone was actually released from an American zoo tonight
and we can see that he didn't do well learning the Animal language grin grin grin
No plz, na London zoo he escaped from.
Even our animals here are educated. . . . Even Naija monkeys are educated. Ask OBJ
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Hannibal: 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2008
Emperoh:

Please Chac get the Zoo warder to come pick up the run away animal mutant before o taa mmadu
Or better still, take him to your abbatoir for ur lunch and dinner. At least it will last u for three days  grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue

I don't eat human flesh any more.
Old things are passed away. wink wink wink wink
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Cristalz(f): 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2008
@Emperoh

Eez nuht Chaineez larngwayge.  .  .eetz muh sperhshul thun thart wink

@ozzie osborne

Mahn yah eeznt gasta rip-lye deez dude
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by tope2000(f): 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

No plz, na London zoo he escaped from.
Even our animals here are educated. . . . Even Naija monkeys are educated. Ask OBJ

haha plz, na 9ja zoo he escaped from tongue
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by debosky(m): 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2008
@ Crizzle for shizzle

Aim nawt going to replai the inveterate gimp wink
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by naawee: 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2008
Men, I think I might have to leave this forum. What a slew of jerks and wussies in here.

Where my real niggaz at? If u here, men holla n letz start crippin' n let 'em know who we

are and how we do what we do, dudes!

Nlanders be thinking NaaWee aka 2H2H be a threat to 'em looks, hmmm, fuc*k 'em!
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by rampagain: 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2008
naawee:

Men, I think I might have to leave this forum. What a slew of jerks and wussies in here.

Where my real niggaz at? If u here, men holla n letz start crippin' n let 'em know who we

its going to be our pleasure smiley
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hannibal:

D'Village??  
Yeah it is another african restaurant in Houston that I go to. It is like Fingerlicking. . . . except this one is Igbo owned and FL is yoruba owned.

Emperoh:

Onyinye
Ga kwaanu ebee?
Aka adiro ya ooh
But n'eziokwu, nwata nwoke aa awugo onwe ya n'ani
Ezigbote efulefu.
Eziokwu!!! Nwoke di efulefu. I don't know what his problem is. Onye nkuzri nyere ha akwukwo. Ha na refuse to were ya. Cherekwe, he will learn.(disclaimer, I aint fluent Igbo so there might be some mistakes)
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2008
naawee:

Where my real niggaz at?
((((((((((((Echoes)))))))))))))

Dude, you're on your own
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by tumfulu: 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2008
wait till you are 50 b4 you get married.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Moyola(f): 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2008
naawee:

so itz u!!! shocked

Ruby_Pearl:

((((((((((((Echoes)))))))))))))

Dude, you're on your own

hehe. . .  cheesy
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by arramyjay: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2008
naawee:

You are a very mean person.Roll with yourself
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by rampagain: 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2008
tumfulu:

wait till you are 50 before you get married.

how come dis post did not come wt pussy and manliness?im so impressed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nurse Akua Monica Sex Video From Ghana Leaked / Breakup of your Last Relationship / Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.