Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,748 members, 7,840,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? (6981 Views)

Isn’t It Too Early For This Young Man To Be Playing This Kind of Game? / Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? / Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by arramyjay: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2008
naawee:

Yeah, I agree with you. Mum is female. But I hate this hoes who try to act as if they are ladies.

Besides, Mum has her own point of view and I've gat mine. I do what I want to do irrespective of

what she says. Only need her advice and I'll give it a thought. Mind you, I'm very naughty. That's

why the girls like my style and I'm proud of that. Niggaz from my hood be envious, saying how they

wish I was gay!They be slacking on their pimpin' and watching with open eyes how their honeys be slippin'

away to NaaWee aka 2H2H and I got nothing to do about that, but to doublepump up my switching

game. Holla at your dude, homies! We in this 2gether- gat ur front, sure u gat my back. Switching'

continues and nobody going to stop it. Damn, this shit is tight, man!!!!

Really i couldnt read all tht but let the hate end.You have no right to call anyone a LovePeddler or is it hoes you call it just pls stop the hate.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2008
tope2000:

this is brash shocked shocked shocked shocked
stop that!
It is not! angry angry
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Moyola(f): 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hmmmn. . . .
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2008
rampagain:

seriously onyi and ruby,u people should just ignore naawee,ignore him and let him continue wt his "yoh mehn " and so on
Oka o. Anyi ga hapu ya aka. But nwoke ahu na-eme ka onye isi adighi mma.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by rampagain: 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

stop that!
It is not! angry angry

dont be surprised if he is

like i said i might be wrong

u all should drop dis fights abeg

ciaoo
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Hannibal: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2008
onyinye2:

I'm sorry Mufasa. . . . . I still go to Fingerlicking every weekend, but I just go to the D'Village alot more. I still love Fingerlicking though. . . . its prices are high.

Quality is expensive.
It's imperative u eat healthy foods so u can look super FIT in ur spandex. wink

debosky:

why is Criz accepting Hanni's proposal? Na me first reach there o!  cheesy

Criz is allergic to Gaynners. grin cheesy
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by tope2000(f): 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

stop that!
It is not! angry angry

i think hes winding people up grin
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Cristalz(f): 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2008
debosky:

why is Criz accepting Hanni's proposal? Na me first reach there o!  cheesy

The elders said the dowry you brought wasn't complete sad
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2008
I'm out! Too much bipolar people on this forum.

The only sane person here am not talking to. . . .but here I am with . . . .with. . . .NVM
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hannibal:

Quality is expensive.
It's imperative u eat healthy foods so u can look super FIT in ur spandex. wink
LMAO!!!! hehehehe let me eat what i wanna eat jare.  grin angry grin
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by naawee: 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2008
To everyone,

I believe in diplomacy except the other party tries to portray elements of hostility.

Lets amicably carry on discussions. Just that you'll have to pardon me if I derail

as usual into my naughty subconsciousness. Hang in there, guys and let's enjoy!

Welcome all aboard!
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by rampagain: 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2008
tope2000:

i think hes winding people up grin

walks back into thread

see d way hes avoiding tope and jenny.he's refused to insult them grin

dis might be brash wink
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by tope2000(f): 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2008
rampagain:

walks back into thread

see d way hes avoiding tope and jenny.he's refused to insult them grin

this might be brash wink

excatly grin grin grin
the boy get madness for head grin
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Hannibal: 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2008
onyinye2:

LMAO!!!! hehehehe let me eat what i want to eat jare.  grin angry grin

Eat and look like u are 8 months preggers?? grin cheesy
Akpu and Eba makes the belly go POT!!!
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by A40(m): 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2008
@onyinye
Your attention is highly needed on the NFL thread grin
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2008
A-40:

@onyinye
Your attention is highly needed on the NFL thread grin
LMAO!!!! I have been trying to avoid that thread.

Hannibal:

Eat and look like u are 8 months preggers?? grin cheesy
Akpu and Eba makes the belly go POT!!!
I rather eat that than starve myself with tasteless salads. tongue
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by naawee: 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2008
@Tope,

I aint mad but just crazy and naughty and don't even give a fu*k about you.

All these bitchy and chumpy female punks throwing stones at me will all get

the reflections of these stones right into their pelvic region and real hard. I've gat

a school for that. And you are a fool because you'll come wanting to enrol in that

school and we'll have no option but to spit straight in your face cursing you to get

the fu*k off immediately cos you reekin' of sexual garbage--dis school's meant 4 real niggaz

married to the street and not 4 cheap female assholes.

So I am looking past you.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Moyola(f): 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2008
gen gen!!!
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Cristalz(f): 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hmm.  .  .tomorrow's monday. Oya ozzie get offline o.Bed time grin

onyinye thanks for the new ''language'',lol. . .nitey nite kiss grin
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by tope2000(f): 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2008
naawee:

@Tope,

I aint mad but just crazy and naughty and don't even give a fu*k about you.

All these bitchy and chumpy female punks throwing stones at me will all get

the reflections of these stones right into their pelvic region and real hard. I've gat

a school for that. And you are fool because you'll come wanting to enrol in that

school--it's meant 4 niggaz married to the street and not 4 cheap female assholes.

So I am looking past you.

sorry sir
no vex sir
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by StephenP(m): 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2008
DAMN!! This thread is hella cracking! Debo definitively amazed me . . . did not know he got it in him, I guess I have to cross him out of my list of people I have to fight with. I feel so bad for the dude he's destroyed LOL
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by debosky(m): 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2008
Cristalz:

Hmm. . .tomorrow's monday. Oya ozzie get offline o.Bed time grin

onyinye thanks for the new ''language'',lol. . .nitey night kiss grin
Crizzle come on YIM and tell me some sweet nothings so I can fall asleep wink

To the one man raving lunatic band, alas even Freud couldn't help you at this point. sad grin grin
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by naawee: 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2008
StephenP:

DAMN!! This thread is hella cracking! Debo definitively amazed me . . . did not know he got it in him, I guess I have to cross him out of my list of people I have to fight with. I feel so bad for the dude he's destroyed LOL

Stephen,

You find his prim posts appealing? You must have some very strange thought processes.

And stop making indirect remarks at me! I'll appreciate that.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Hannibal: 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2008
onyinye2:

I rather eat that than starve myself with tasteless salads. tongue

Noted!!!

debosky:

Crizzle come on YIM and tell me some sweet nothings so I can fall asleep wink

Debozza, leave the Manc babe alone.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hannibal:

Noted!!!
Next time you come to Houston, go to all the numerous Nigerian restaurants besides FingerLicking. tongue
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by StephenP(m): 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2008
naawee:

Stephen,

You find his prim posts appealing? You must have some very strange thought processes.

And stop making indirect remarks at me! I'll appreciate that.

Dude STFU and log off instead of trying to pick a fight with everyone who laughs at you or do you want me to call Debo again to finish off where he stopped? LMAO
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2008
Stephen, leave him alone jor.
I despise a grown ass man crying. Don't leave him crying here na
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Hannibal: 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2008
onyinye2:

Next time you come to Houston, go to all the numerous Nigerian restaurants besides FingerLicking. tongue

FingerLicking till the day ma pulse STOPS!!!
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hannibal:

FingerLicking till the day ma pulse STOPS!!!
Or till the day your money line stops. tongue

Nwannem Stephen, hapu ya aka. He aint even worth it. Let him to continue to zuzu around.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 21, 2008
29yrs? you kidding me? All my friends are marrying at that age and i'm hoping to have a kid by then or at least married.
That's way too late for a guy who has his ducks in a row. What are you waiting for?
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by naawee: 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2008
StephenP:

Dude STFU and log off instead of trying to pick a fight with everyone who laughs at you or do you want me to call Debo again to finish off where he stopped? LMAO

No doubt Debosky is not too bad at writing. But he can't compare to me in anyway because one I don't feel his writeups. His style is just some formal writings with monkeyshines emanating from them. But I give good and well polished shit from the hood. You have no choice but to love it.

But you are a sucker who can even stand for himself. So it's Debosky who's goin' stand for you? Such a loser! I ignore you completely and later getting you totally totaled. What a pushover!
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Hannibal: 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2008
onyinye2:

Or till the day your money line stops. tongue

Pumbaa, money line stops because of the loose change one pays @ FingerLicking??
Do u know how much we pay for Naija food over here?
It's TWICE/THRICE as much as FingerLicking so i am used to it. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** / What Is Wrong With This Photo? Very Hot / Nurse Akua Monica Sex Video From Ghana Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.