Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,668 members, 7,840,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? (6980 Views)

Isn’t It Too Early For This Young Man To Be Playing This Kind of Game? / Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? / Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Cristalz(f): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2008
Vehry guud ozzie.  .  .  .Pahsturr JawhnBool weel bay soh prawd orf u wink
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by naawee: 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2008
Moyola:

so itz u!!! shocked

hehe. . . cheesy

Why you acting like biatch?
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2008
naawee:

Men, I think I might have to leave this forum. What a slew of jerks and wussies in here.
Where my real niggaz at? If u here, men holla n letz start crippin' n let 'em know who we
are and how we do what we do, dudes!
Nlanders be thinking NaaWee aka 2H2H be a threat to 'em looks, hmmm, fuc*k 'em!
Chelu, olee ebe i na-aga? grin grin
Bye Bye then tolotolo,
Daalu enyi m, anyi ga-ahu ozo wink

rampagain:

how come this post did not come wt pussy and manliness?im so impressed grin
Jenny, I di njo!!! grin Hapu ya aka grin
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Moyola(f): 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2008
naawee:

Xcuse me!!!
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by rampagain: 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2008
naawee:

kedi ife mere nu iji ne me ka obere nwa? smiley
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Hannibal: 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2008
onyinye2:

Yeah it is another african restaurant in Houston that I go to. It is like Fingerlicking. . . . except this one is Igbo owned and FL is yoruba owned.

Igbo owned??
I think i have to do something to your appetite.
U eat too MUCH!!!
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by naawee: 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2008
Moyola:

Xcuse me!!!

sorry, that wasn't to you.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2008
Moyola:

so itz u!!! shocked
You know that were? shocked
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Emperoh(m): 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2008
Le Chac
Nah u still do human flesh haw
Anything goes. At least human lap pepper soup would be great for u.

Criz I didn't understood one bit of what u said

Ruby
As e be say everybody don deny am,
Maybe na from Ibadan zoo e escape from
Who knows, there might be a tutor on animal languages located therein
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2008
Cristalz:

Vehry guud ozzie.  .  .  .Pahsturr JawhnBool weel bay soh prawd orf u wink
Lyuving da lanngwuage yew iz yhuzing. Reel kewl!! grin
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by naawee: 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

((((((((((((Echoes)))))))))))))

Dude, you're on your own

Stop acting like a Biatch! You know what $5 dollar whores get 4 stickin' around too long in da hood?

Act straight!
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Moyola(f): 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2008
naawee:

sorry, that wasn't to you.

aite den!!!

Ruby_Pearl:

nope!!

buh, it seemz av cUm across dat users_name few tymz!!!
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by rampagain: 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

i hope its not brash

a little bit harsh but similar posts
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2008
naawee:

Stop acting like a Biatch! You know what $5 dollar whores get 4 stickin' around too long in da hood?

Act straight!
Don't start ashiwere.

You hear, people are fund raising to send you back to the zoo, you dey shakara like ileke idi. shior
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2008
naawee:

Act straight!
Mu mu boy, leave na. You said you were leaving but continue to stay and zuzu around. Abeg, you illiterate twit, go and REED A MODDA FURREEKING BUUK!!

Hannibal:

Igbo owned??
I think i have to do something to your appetite.
You eat too MUCH!!!
Hey Mufasa, I LOVE TO EAT!!! hehehehe
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Cristalz(f): 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2008
onyinye2:

Lyuving da lanngwuage yew iz yhuzing. Reel kewl!! grin

Aw, yewz gahrt mey blawsheen sweerrey grin

@Emperoh
grin  grin
Ah couhld teeatch yah
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by naawee: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Don't start ahiwere.

You hear, people are fund raising to send you back to the zoo, you dey shakara like ileke idi. shior

i've met lotta shawties like you. You'all like my style. I need the thumbs up for my stylo. Ur nigga aint

on my level. I'm 8 level above him and aint even gat time for you. I'll shatter ur shit like I've gone nuclear.

Easy to get laid, easy to get-me- paid whores like you.
onyinye2:

Mu mu boy, leave na. You said you were leaving but continue to stay and zuzu around. Abeg, you illiterate twit, go and REED A MODDA FURREEKING BUUK!!

You love to eat aight? I say come and suck my di*k biatch and get me paid. How many times do i have to warn you before you get ur acts together?

Silly hoe trying to be a lady!
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Hannibal: 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2008
onyinye2:

Too much of everything is bad.
Anyways, without food. . . . .I wouldn't have named u PUMBAA. grin cheesy

Cristalz:

Aw, yewz gahrt mey blawsheen sweerrey grin

I will withdraw ma proposal if u don't quit this lingo.
Are u an alien?
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by arramyjay: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2008
naawee:

i've met lotta shawties like you. You'all like my style. I need the thumbs up for my stylo. Ur nigga aint

on my level. I'm 8 level above him and aint even gat time for you. I'll shatter ur shit like I've gone nuclear.

You love to eat aight? I say come and suck my di*k biatch and get me paid. How many times do i have to warn you before you get ur acts together?

You really need to stop this why all the hating.Remember your mum is also female.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2008
naawee:

Until you edit/revise your post, don't direct a post my way.

"Niggaz" like you gives America the advantage on calling Black Americans "Low lifes", when "Niggaz" like you go around spreading sh*t and walking like you #2 stuck up your asshole. Calling women hoes and what not. Next time a white person comes up to you and calls you a nigger or dirt, shut your trap and admit it. Because that's exactly what you're proofing yourself to be right now. Your own grammatical error indeed.
Shut it up jor

If you're Nigerian, it's of a greater shame that I dare label myself Nigerian when you ppl go all over the world embarrasing my country. What is the Difference between a Naija scammer and a Naija Nigga wanna be? I seriously don't see the difference. They're both embarrassing!
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hannibal:

Too much of everything is bad.
Anyways, without food. . . . .I wouldn't have named u PUMBAA. grin cheesy
And without Cheese N' Rice. . . . . I wouldn't have named you Mufasa. tongue

naawee:

You love to eat aight? I say come and suck my di*k biatch and get me paid. How many times do i have to warn you  before you get ur acts together?
Nwoke, ahu na-eme ka onye isi adighi mma. Continue zuzuring around. Ka ekwensu gozie gi.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Cristalz(f): 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hannibal:

I will withdraw ma proposal if u don't quit this lingo.
Are u an alien?

Aw,sowhry hawney.   .   .   .   .  .uh,i mean sorry honey grin I'll be good kiss

Its onyinye's fault sha,she taught me sad
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by naawee: 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2008
shegirl71:

You really need to stop this why all the hating.Remember your mum is also female.

Yeah, I agree with you. Mum is female. But I hate this hoes who try to act as if they are ladies.

Besides, Mum has her own point of view and I've gat mine. I do what I want to do irrespective of

what she says. Only need her advice and I'll give it a thought. Mind you, I'm very naughty. That's

why the girls like my style and I'm proud of that. Niggaz from my hood be envious, saying how they

wish I was gay!They be slacking on their pimpin' and watching with open eyes how their honeys be slippin'

away to NaaWee aka 2H2H and I got nothing to do about that, but to doublepump up my switching

game. Holla at your dude, homies! We in this 2gether- gat ur front, sure u gat my back. Switching'

continues and nobody going to stop it. Damn, this shit is tight, man!!!!
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Hannibal: 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2008
Cristalz:

Aw,sowhry hawney.   .   .   .   .  .uh,i mean sorry honey grin I'll be good kiss

Onyinye is in ma black book already.
We used to be very kool until she dumped ma favourite joint in Texas for an Igbo restaurant munching everything her snake eyes can see.

onyinye2:

And without Cheese N' Rice. . . . . I wouldn't have named you Mufasa. tongue

Don't come to me when ur BMI goes bazooka.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2008
Cristalz:

Sawrey. . . . hehehehe

Unu niile{all}

Ka anyi gaa{Let us go} Onwerozi{ Nothing more}for us to say to this mugu.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by rampagain: 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2008
seriously onyi and ruby,u people should just ignore naawee,ignore him and let him continue wt his "yoh mehn " and so on

like i said i think its brash,harsh but there is just one thing he did and its only brash that ive seen on this forum that will do that kind of thing
i might be wrong sha
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by debosky(m): 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2008
ashiwere alakori omo. Ruby ma da oloshi yen lohun, awon aiye ni won ba ja.

why is Criz accepting Hanni's proposal? Na me first reach there o! cheesy
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by idupaul: 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2008
hisses at gbegele topic
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2008
naawee:

to NaaWee aka 2H2H

You keep mentioning this name like anyone gives a F***.
I've always heard that everybody is a somebody, but. . . . dude, you're changing my mind.
Nah, that's too harsh tongue tongue tongue You're a somebody, that [i]nobody [/i]knows wink
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2008
debosky:

ashiwere alakori omo. Ruby ma da oloshi yen lohun, awon aiye ni won ba ja.
I thought as well.

Moti fisile
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by onyinye2(f): 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hannibal:

Onyinye is in ma black book already.
We used to be very kool until she dumped ma favourite joint in Texas for an Igbo restaurant munching everything her snake eyes can see.

Don't come to me when ur BMI goes bazooka.
I'm sorry Mufasa. . . . . I still go to Fingerlicking every weekend, but I just go to the D'Village alot more. I still love Fingerlicking though. . . . its prices are high.
Re: Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? by tope2000(f): 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2008
naawee:

Yeah, I agree with you. Mum is female. But I hate this hoes who try to act as if they are ladies.

Besides, Mum has her own point of view and I've gat mine. I do what I want to do irrespective of

what she says. Only need her advice and I'll give it a thought. Mind you, I'm very naughty. That's

why the girls like my style and I'm proud of that. Niggaz from my hood be envious, saying how they

wish I was gay!They be slacking on their pimpin' and watching with open eyes how their honeys be slippin'

away to NaaWee aka 2H2H and I got nothing to do about that, but to doublepump up my switching

game. Holla at your dude, homies! We in this 2gether- gat ur front, sure u gat my back. Switching'

continues and nobody going to stop it. Damn, this shit is tight, man!!!!

this is brash shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

20 Things Your Boyfriend Would Never Admit and keep hiding from you / Chai!! Ugly Guys We Don Suffer / This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.